MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 472, DkKoba wrote:i do have skill and i dont feel the need to prove it with games - the fact i could case you d1 in a game easily is plenty enough to show that you that. you lost to me twice just accept it.
Fuck right off, you think you're so high and mighty so much so that you think you know how the fuck I play when you simply don't.

And watch me flip Town now and prove to you that your reads are as fucking garbage as yourself. Get off your fucking high horse if you ever want to actually improve instead of thinking you are.

- JV
Hydra account for JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok self vote then
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 474, DkKoba wrote:
In post 472, DkKoba wrote:i do have skill and i dont feel the need to prove it with games - the fact i could case you d1 in a game easily is plenty enough to show that you that. you lost to me twice just accept it.
im tired and cant spell - yall get the gist. i wanna have a clean game so knock it off jackson, I already ate a ban for getting heated in a game and wanna continue improving myself to not say banworthy stuff - but that requires my fellow players not to make provoking comments like these that tick me off.

if you have a negative record against someone with a sample size of over 1 game you shouldn't be questioning their skill
You're asking me to knock it off when you're the one that started attacking my own skill so how cheap are you.
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

VOTE: MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

This game was a mistake, should have known it would have been shit with you in it
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 477, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 474, DkKoba wrote:
im tired and cant spell - yall get the gist. i wanna have a clean game so knock it off jackson, I already ate a ban for getting heated in a game and wanna continue improving myself to not say banworthy stuff - but that requires my fellow players not to make provoking comments like these that tick me off.

if you have a negative record against someone with a sample size of over 1 game you shouldn't be questioning their skill
You're asking me to knock it off when you're the one that started attacking my own skill so how cheap are you.
which comment was that that i attacked you first?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 453, DkKoba wrote:actually tbh i just straight think JV might be scum here LMFAO they havent towntold at all
In post 463, DkKoba wrote:
In post 461, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 453, DkKoba wrote:actually tbh i just straight think JV might be scum here LMFAO they havent towntold at all
Didn't think there was a higher power that made every town do town-telling.

- JV
this is literally how i caught u as scum last time but ok
In post 466, DkKoba wrote:ok cool ive played thousands of mafia games i dont need your fake lecture on how to adopt meta into my reads
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh perfect! a confession ok, I can re ctrl-v what I typed up before:

i think jackson scumslipped -

they said that I attacked their own skill

HOWEVER

the only comment i made about them like that first was that they havent towntold

now

as town this isnt a question of skill, it just happens, however for scum? this is a skill - ERGO -> they subtly scumslipped without realizing it because they took that as an attack on their skill since that was the first "instigating comment" it seems to me.

now adding a little more:

the 2nd comment quoted here is also relating to skill as mafia -> and reinforces the initial point.

3rd is like idk??? yeah i dont need people to tell me how meta works when i have many games of mafia under my belt and can apply it decently to people. it works for some people and doesnt for others. just how it be.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: minivirgo
retired
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

Scum-slipped my fucking ass
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

You're so fucking confident I am scum here, I hope you take a real good look at yourself after I die.

- JV
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

am i scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'll determine my level of confidence once I have a little more info ;)
retired
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Artemiana »

I'll talk more about it tomorrow but please, both of you. Step away and go to bed
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 488, Artemiana wrote:I'll talk more about it tomorrow but please, both of you. Step away and go to bed
do u think we are both town?
retired
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 430, DkKoba wrote:
In post 427, flow trap wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
wai
Figure out why
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bc u are mafia and want to put shade on NM/piling on previous votes?
retired
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 491, DkKoba wrote:bc u are mafia and want to put shade on NM/piling on previous votes?
:P

shade
/SHād/

noun
1. When you do something that DK doesn't approve of

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

correct
retired
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: MiniVirgo
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Spoiler: Please believe me!
In post 331, Lukewarm wrote:
Artemiana
: Null read, maybe the slightest hint of a lean towards scum. Has made absolutly zero posts with content. after 3 days, this starts to worry me. The longer that goes on, the more I start to feel like they are either scum trying to avoid slipping up, or they are a town player who is not actually going to help the town scum hunt.

DMG
: hmmm. DMG is hard to read so far. I am going back and forth on them.

DkKob
: Town lean. I am finding it hard to articulate why, but I liked reading through their iso.

Flea
: Null read, maybe very slight lean towards town

Flow Trap
: town lean. Looking at thier 3 votes, they all seem like town logic, and especially their second vote against Artemiana seems counter to how scum would choose a vote.

Green
: Town lean

Mini
- Town lean? They tried so hard to engage with VFP, and that seems more of a town thing to do . This is a weak lean

Mozamis
: Same as Artemiana, except post came after I already called them out for it, and it stil has very minimal content, but more content then Artemiana has provided.

NDMath
: scum lean. Post 291 really rubs me the wrong way. They seemed too agitated and defensive over VFP's scum read on them, especially given that they have zero votes against them.

Not_Mafia
: Not enough content for me to read

Save the Dragon
: town lean. Seems to actually be scum hunting. For some reason, them asking for my mafia playing experience felt town.

VFP
: So many posts, but none of them feel serious at all, which makes it hard to read them. I am actually inclined to give them a town lean.

Yessiree
: having a hard time forming an opinion here
NOBODY townreads Koba this early D1. Scumteam confirmed!
In post 348, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 330, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 314, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 307, Dark Magician Girl wrote:in case my post above wasn't obvious enough, Green, that's me calling you mafia
lol
That all?
idk what this prompt is ("that all?")

but lol at dmg's clear misrep of my vote
Is that your entire response? Just "lol"?
Spoiler: Does the world decieve me?
In post 369, Dark Magician Girl wrote:I think it's funny I wrote like 3 paragraphs on this page and rather than have thoughts about them you're like "I just think she's town"

besides that I figure pushing you for an actual response isn't useful
DGM Town :P
Spoiler: Don't stand me up
In post 375, DkKoba wrote:
In post 330, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 305, DkKoba wrote:so now that we have progressed a little - how do people feel about no limming so PRs can do their thing and investigatives can potentially give us some juicy info?
Koba ILY but no.
we are starting with evens - why not?
We're on D1 going into N1... we're not on evens.
In post 378, DkKoba wrote:
In post 376, flow trap wrote:What if we get a successful Protection though

protectives should holster :)
... You know I don't use the 2S2BS argument, right? and I absolutely would not holster.
In post 393, Dark Magician Girl wrote:I asked for people to guess who I am and am still disappointed there aren't any

who do you think koba
Distraction tactic? :thinking:
Spoiler: Just leave me!
In post 409, Lukewarm wrote:I already have my vote on DMG, but I am even more turned off of them by the fact that they have turned the majority of the last two pages of this thread into a discussion on the identities of their hydra. Both generating, and encouraging other people to generate, posts in the thread that cannot help us to find the mafia is anti-town.
You get a town point.
In post 410, flow trap wrote:Not helpful#Anti-town
And you lose one.
In post 417, Dark Magician Girl wrote:tbh even useless conversation can be useful to judge things like comfortability in thread, and it can attract mafia to comment on it while they don't comment on more content-full conversation

I don't mind the presence of it at all
Depends on how much it takes over honestly, and I think you know exactly what I'm talking about...
In post 424, flow trap wrote:
In post 422, VFP wrote:
In post 418, flow trap wrote::| I'm not a fan of that turnaround
My point stands.
:eek:
and you get town points!
<insert Opera gif here>
Spoiler: I have fallen again
In post 428, NDMath wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 332, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 329, NDMath wrote:Being scumread for no apparent reason is inherently agitating?
Maybe if it was not Day 1, when more reads have very little to go on anyways. And maybe if VFP's scum read on you was getting you close to being voted out.

It rubbed me the wrong way because it is Day 1, and you have zero votes on you, like VFP isn't even voting for you, but you still seem defensive.
I agree I have been defensive, my argument is that I have good reason to be.

I scumread Flea's input (in and ) on the DMG v Green argument.
Faer responses are unnatural/don't really match the conversation.
Also I'm kinda confused by flea taking the minority opinion but not at all explaining why they think that way.
Which responses again?
The one where I ask for the reasons to be restated for my clarity, the "that all?" or the one where I "NO U" vote Green?
What strikes you as unnatural?
I match the conversation? THE CONVERSATION TURNED HOTPINK!? *sqeeeee*
In post 432, DkKoba wrote:i wana
In post 434, yessiree wrote:you wana?
we wana PAAAAARTAAAAAAAAY
In post 436, yessiree wrote:
In post 196, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 195, NDMath wrote:
In post 192, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 190, DkKoba wrote:I hardclaim pr -
I also hard claim a power role :shifty:
Me three.
i'm sparticus
I'm gonna channel A50's wisdom and say there's probably 1 scum in these 4 mofos
Which one, and why other than standard distribution odds?
Spoiler: This is the end.
In post 464, DkKoba wrote:
In post 457, yessiree wrote:
In post 446, DkKoba wrote:its crazy cuz like i was townleaning u until u like threw that weird shade at me there- didnt like it at all and like made me feel like "huh am i wrong here?" kinda vibe.
hmmm, i thought you were good at reading me, cause it's pretty easy to see that was made in jest imo
im autistic so maybe the "joke" went over my head so u should maybe work on making jokes more obvious over text in that case because it most definitely did not come off that way :)
FWIW I didn't see it as a joke either and took it as kinda overtelling?
In post 467, MiniVirgo wrote:You use meta to SR me and say you don't need to learn how meta works when you're using it wrong. Alrighty then, just remembered why I didn't like you.

Also experience does not mean skill, obviously so considering you.
In the bin you go.
Spoiler: Pain redefined!
In post 475, MiniVirgo wrote:
Fuck right off, you think you're so high and mighty so much so that you think you know how the fuck I play when you simply don't.

And watch me flip Town now and prove to you that your reads are as fucking garbage as yourself. Get off your fucking high horse if you ever want to actually improve instead of thinking you are.

- JV
VOTE: MiniVirgo[Policy]

VOTE: MiniVirgo[Policy]
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:30 am

Post by MiniVirgo »

@Flea why are you deciding to label that as a policy?
Also what are we at?
- JV
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why ask a question you already know the answer to?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:18 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 497, Not_Mafia wrote:Why ask a question you already know the answer to?
Do you know the answer to this question?

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:32 am

Post by VFP »

In post 448, MiniVirgo wrote:Do you have a reason to ask this
Ew. Scummy question.

Return to “Completed Open Games”