Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1520, VFP wrote:Game is pretty tragic and I just want to move on from day 1.

Pooky
Robert
Lemons
Asteria
Osuka
Salsabil

T3
- need more. Something makes me want to say town but I can't go into this.
Andante
- claiming plausible PR for town here. Just finished a game with scum GS and I just really hate the mind set this slot has. Probably just going to be town who i can't rely on with anything but results for late game.
Andres
- during the shit show catch up from last night Andre started to look town but by the end of it I just thought that they were noise. Maybe reading last night just looks bad on people where I shouldn't but I think closer to scum.

Anya
Save The Dragons
Green Crayons

I'd rather have all reads in the green or red for tomorrow the way this game is. So hopefully this changes before. However, as I said I won't be sad if we can move on.

Feel free to question any changes I've had.
Like.. what town explains the null instead of SRs wtf??

lmao I know I did the exact same thing... but saying Andre started to look town at the end of the shitshow? I felt quite the opposite, he felt a lot scummier spending so much time on the tracker claim, and had 1 thing "STD could be scum, but tracker is the scummiest one" wasted so much time and effort on something irrelevant... idk about that... And we town lean T3 for an unknown reason? sorry, but these reads are so bad, I'm not even sure what's the intent behind them.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 42

In post 1027, Save The Dragons wrote:what do you mean i'm not fighting my wagon? i'm voting for who i think is scum and most people are still like "oh that's just pooky" ignoring the fact he has yet to do anything this entire game. people are also ignoring T3 has done nothing yet but just jump on my wagon and post nothing but STD bashing posts.

isn't it weird that both replacements haven't bothered to read the thread and instead have just decided i'm scum without much reasoning attached?
^
This (2).

In post 1028, Andante wrote:
In post 1027, Save The Dragons wrote:what do you mean i'm not fighting my wagon? i'm voting for who i think is scum and most people are still like "oh that's just pooky" ignoring the fact he has yet to do anything this entire game. people are also ignoring T3 has done nothing yet but just jump on my wagon and post nothing but STD bashing posts.

isn't it weird that both replacements haven't bothered to read the thread and instead have just decided i'm scum without much reasoning attached?

Uh Pooky was here for when I went for you yesterday, I didn't tr Haschel so that's one, I told you we are either getting Robert or you today, and you continued to push Pooky, Pawns did pretty well. I tr almost no one here, but I do tr pooky, so pooky stays, and I don't get why you are only focussed on pooky
Mention those posts where you think
PawnsGambit
did great. And it's not up to you only to eliminate anyone, if you want to eliminate anyone make a case, if you don't want to eliminate anyone make a case for that too. The rest of the town will decide then what to do or not.

In post 1032, T3 wrote:Pooky's been playing mafia for longer than I've been alive and I hard tr him so I'm just going to follow unless I can see a convincing case.
pedit: I read most of the game and had a strong scumread against STD for a valid reason.
Well, what's the valid reason? If you didn't share yet, please share it now.
And someone plays mafia longer than you is a vAlId rEaSoN to townread (the other case: scumread) anyone??? What's going on in this game?????

In post 1036, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1032, T3 wrote:Pooky's been playing mafia for longer than I've been alive and I hard tr him so I'm just going to follow unless I can see a convincing case.
so have i
@T3
(in case you missed this somehow).....

In post 1040, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1024, Andante wrote:could you possibly see vfp bussing dragons here? since he knows dragons is going down... that's another thought I'm kinda having rn
kinda doubt it
If you flip scum, this post will be a hint of partner interaction for
VFP
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:51 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1525, Andante wrote:but saying Andre started to look town at the end of the shitshow?
Opposite to what I said.
Nice try.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1527, VFP wrote:
In post 1525, Andante wrote:but saying Andre started to look town at the end of the shitshow?
Opposite to what I said.
Nice try.

haha sorry I only read the first part "Andres - during the shit show catch up from last night Andre started to look town" and went "this is shit"

my bad!
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 43

In post 1052, Andante wrote:I literally am the only one trying to find scum here... whatever fck this
This behavior of yours is getting irritating! It's a team game, every person here is different than others, so their methods of playing the game will be different from each other. Please learn to respect that and if possible, get over yourself also. It's not up to you only to win the game.

In post 1073, osuka wrote:
In post 961, Anya wrote:Andante consistently saying she's gonna lurk or take a break yet continuing to post constantly is pretty towny
what
Amateur hour :lol:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:55 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1523, Andante wrote:feels so weird, like wtf?? are we playing reverse mafia here? trying to kill the townies?
Because scummy posters claimed GS.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Andante »

Salsa... is your recap just bashing me? cause I'm not the elim today, so that's just gonna be wasting your time....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1530, VFP wrote:
In post 1523, Andante wrote:feels so weird, like wtf?? are we playing reverse mafia here? trying to kill the townies?
Because scummy posters claimed GS.

hey! that's me!!! :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Andante »

hey VFP, 1 question, why is STD scum?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 44

In post 1078, osuka wrote:so i think i need to point out that while im not saying std is scum, i definitely havent seen a very convincing case on that slot and a lot of people seem to be sheeping pooky for no apparent reason, unless i missed something big

assuming i'm wrong here, can someone elaborate on why my impression that this is a meme wagon is incorrect?
No, you didn't miss anything big, people actually are sheeping
PookyTheMagicalBear
for no reason.
Save The Dragons
's wagon is definitely not a meme wagon but I think it's a wagon leading by scums to get a miselimination by using town!
Andante
's emotion towards scum!
PookyTheMagicalBear

In post 1079, osuka wrote:

this typically reads like scum but this time around im somewhat inclined to agree, even in light of an extremely off-putting 1023
Why this reads like scum?

In post 1080, osuka wrote:
what????
Why not?

In post 1081, osuka wrote:
In post 1053, VFP wrote:It's comments like that. I don't believe that you actually believe to be the sole player in this game looking for scum.
What happens if Robert flips TPR here?
for what it's worth this is a good post
Agreed.

In post 1083, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:or we can skip that part and kill him

or you can gimme your top pick instead
Scum post.

In post 1084, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1080, osuka wrote:
what????
happy to vote pooky but people seem averse to that for the following reason:
Spoiler:
?????
:lol:
In post 1087, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:how am i not doing something?

lol
What exactly are you doing to hunt scum again?

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:08 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1533, Andante wrote:hey VFP, 1 question, why is STD scum?
Playing for survival
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Andante »

mmk

lets see how this ends

VOTE: STD

he's now E-1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Andante »

@whoever decides to come along and hammer, you better have a legit reason for SRing STD
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 45

In post 1103, Asteria wrote:
In post 964, Anya wrote:can someone explain to me in excruciating detail why asteria is wolf so i can feel good about voting her
Profile pic
:lol:
In post 1110, Andante wrote: I didn't have a N0 meeting, I have other info, and that other info has me thinking Robert is almost surely fake, but I won't say more. I just don't think he's a town tracker
Hmmm.....

In post 1116, Asteria wrote:I just don't think it's smart to eliminate a claimed tracker D1. And I also think his scum partners would've 1) helped with a better crumb, and 2) told him not to claim at E-2 or whatever it was
^
This (3).

In post 1119, Andante wrote:
In post 1116, Asteria wrote:I just don't think it's smart to eliminate a claimed tracker D1. And I also think his scum partners would've 1) helped with a better crumb, and 2) told him not to claim at E-2 or whatever it was

I am telling you right now, if there is 3 maf, he is not a town tracker
Well, we can sort this on Day 2. The game will not over after Day 1.

In post 1126, InsidiousLemons wrote:well i messed that formatting right up. should still be pretty readable
Yeah, it's readable, thanks.

In post 1128, Andante wrote:is 2 maf and a traitor a valid alternative to 3 maf? it's a serious question here, and do traitors know the maf?
In normal set-ups, the usual number of scums is 3 in 13 players game. Scums can have more than 1 PR, it's normal in normal set-ups.
Generally, the traitor knows who are the scums but the scums don't know who is the traitor. But I'm not sure if a mod can change things for any particular game in normal set-ups.

In post 1135, Andante wrote:
In post 1134, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:SAURON IS NO TRAITOR

SAURON IS DARK LORD

"it should not be difficult for the Traitor to distinguish themselves to the scum. Just do something outrageously scummy or eye-catching for them."

this would explain your actions lmao
Town post.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 46,47,48

Spoiler:
I messed up with the page numbers ig, sorry!

In post 1154, InsidiousLemons wrote:for the record since no one asked: i'm certain that pawns' replacement is due to that one random post being him accidentally outing his main and dropping the game because of it. therefore not AI
Yeah, that's a possibility.

In post 1160, Andante wrote:
In post 1155, osuka wrote:
In post 1131, Andante wrote:update: I think we're dealing with a traitor in this, idk how that affects anything lol
okay so why are you so convinced that there's a traitor? we have several town pr claims and you're saying mafia has a traitor? what do you know that i dont?

I know a lot more, but outing my actual info might help maf more than town, ahhhhhh
Quoting this post to remember later.

In post 1177, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:cuz lemons and STD and GCray are the three scum

you're welcome
Why I'm not scum?

In post 1179, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm just confused at this point
And I'm tired :yawn:

In post 1182, Andante wrote:yolo, fun fact I'm a gunsmith, but I don't give anyone guns... sad times
Hmmm..... (2)

In post 1185, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1183, Andante wrote:So I know how many people "have guns" this game, but I think if I out that number it only helps scum
I'm pretty sure it's a good idea to claim this
:igmeou:
In post 1193, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if we're claiming how many guns we have.

I'm a town cowboy. I have two guns, I'm allowed to shoot up to two people a night or go into PGO mode and shoot two people who visit me, I'm looking for my horse who was stolen by a notorious horse-thief known as "Dutch Henry"
And here some people are calling you town :facepalm: :facepalm:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 49,50

In post 1203, Andante wrote:ahhhhhh osuka, should I out how many gunned members are here? idk if it's beneficial for town or will only help maf
You already told many things which you shouldn't in the 1st place, I'm getting anxious to read the rest of the pages tbh. If you didn't say anything more already, don't say another thing please, it'll help the mafia more.

In post 1212, Andante wrote:whatever, there's 4 guns total this game, I have 1, and 3 others are out there, doc/traitors do not show as having guns, so at least 1 is a scum gun
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
In post 1216, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so you're an informed gunsmith?
So you kill her tonight or
Robert M Hunter
?

In post 1223, Andante wrote:VOTE: Crayons

I'm good with this here tbh
Reason?

In post 1228, Andante wrote:
In post 1227, Save The Dragons wrote:how has the game become better for him linking it?

It gives a really good idea of the setup we're in?? it has a maf doc and a gs.... I was losing my mind trying to figure out the setup, he gave the link, and now I'm feeling a little better about this..
how are you looking at this so negatively?
Scums usually show that they're trying to help but they actually don't help the town, they use this strategy to get towncred or pocket someone.

In post 1233, InsidiousLemons wrote:n two other quick points

-roleclaiming this messily after like 5 pages of softclaiming and floundering and confusion makes it pretty much unthinkable to me that andante is being anything but genuine here. my shaky but incredibly persistent gut townread had some merit to it all along dadgummit
-cop, mafia, vig, gunsmith, etc. all have guns. given the wide range of roles that can possess guns, i don't think focusing too hard on the total number before anyone at all has flipped is going to grant us any useful setup information. i still don't truly understand why you're so convinced a traitor must be in here. again, trackers do NOT have guns, so it doesn't tell us anything about the veracity of robert's claim. why didn't you bother to verify that before going down this road?
1. I think
Andante
is town.
2. She is new and hence totally confused about the set-up.

In post 1241, Andante wrote:
In post 1240, Save The Dragons wrote:Andante i hand this note to you
In post 1098, Save The Dragons wrote:don't forget about this trap of pooky's when i flip green

my issue is, I think you're both town, thus I was voting crayons, another pooky said was scum
Got your reason, nevermind.

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:27 am

Post by T3 »

I DID state my reason for voting STD.
My current solve would be Asteria STD and Robert
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Andante »

it feels suspicious that no one has shown up to hammer the E-1... Has me thinking it might actually be scum lol
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:36 am

Post by osuka »

i woke up this morning with a new perspective on life

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:36 am

Post by osuka »

the oracle has talked to me in my dreams. i have had a revelation

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:37 am

Post by osuka »

i don't know about you, but i'm ~feeling 22~
VOTE: pooky

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:38 am

Post by osuka »

gonna get to work, ill make my case as soon as possible but unfortunately duty calls

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1544, osuka wrote:the oracle has talked to me in my dreams. i have had a revelation
I'd love to hear this revelation, especially since STD has been sitting at E-1, and scum hasn't shown up to hammer it, so unless all scum are already voting him, he has to flip scum?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:42 am

Post by osuka »

i dont wanna hammer std but i will if i have to because of the deadline so you dont have to worry about a no-lynch. i dont think hes the best d1 exec

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 51,52

In post 1254, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm town reading crayons atm sorry.

he's made some valid points and i've agreed with a lot of what he's saying
In post 939, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 908, Andante wrote:I'm still convinced Lemons is scum, has TMI and playing too matter of fact-ly
have you pointed out specific posts that support this?
In post 942, Green Crayons wrote:the timing of adante's claim when she isn't exactly primed for an elim, but also it's suuuper weak and not something that would save her from an elim, doesn't strike me as a particularly smart scum play and so probably not coming from scum (~*~noobscum~*~ or otherwise)
In post 988, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 982, VFP wrote:I think I prefer Pooky town here to Dragon.
why is this an either/or?
Yeah, but I'm not seeing him as town yet, he is in my null list atm.

In post 1262, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1254, Save The Dragons wrote:he's made some valid points and i've agreed with a lot of what he's saying
name one
Those points were quoted already in the post you're quoted now!!

In post 1270, T3 wrote:whoa wait i just realized something called the user control panel exists.
:?: :!: :shifty: :nerd: :eek: :facepalm:
(I need more emojies to express myself in a better way)

In post 1274, Andresvmb wrote:I’ve taken a few days off of this game mostly, but I started re-reading, and I really hate Robert hahaha and I think their claim is horrible, and the crumb makes no sense from a real PR. We should blow it up.
@osuka
, do you agree with
Andresvmb
here?

In post 1280, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1272, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't understand your pooky tr
you can't even explain your SR of me.

you've literally pointed to not a single thing that's scum-indicative
I have started from page #41 today and on page #52 now, still get nothing from you which I can tell town-indicative.

In post 1282, Andante wrote:
In post 1276, Save The Dragons wrote:what is your read on crayons
Like, crayons is just kinda there, the lines you've quoted read as TMI to me, but like, hasn't done anything to stand out, like Haschel. I just.. idk, my mind just hasn't been this lost/confused before lmao it's like, I need to ISO more people, but read wise I'm so lost
Take it as advice for future games, when you're lost on reads, don't vote anyone until you can be sure.

In post 1287, Andresvmb wrote:Look I need to really catch up and keep reading, but blowing up Pooky seems ridiculous. Who is pushing that, Save The Dragons? That’s another potential Scum. I wouldn’t listen to a word they said.
I think we caught another scum (2).

In post 1293, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1289, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: 1. I never read the thread when i replace in, thats NAI
it's taking you so long to say that if you had said that posts ago i'd be happy to drop it but you didn't so hmm.
In post 1289, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:2. how am I not participating? I'm literally giving multiple scumreads and townreads and pushing for you to die cuz I think you're scum.
and you have yet to make a single case as to why
In post 1289, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:3. "yet to do anything this entire game" lol what
all you've done is make a scum team of three based on no reads, no evidence presented, so no, i don't really think you've done anything even if you'd like to pretend you have
^
This (4?).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”