Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

this game is hard for me to get into

i think at this point i want to keep my vote on one of {MiniVirgo, Not_Mafia}. Could vote {Artemiana, mozamis} for being null.

Artemiana and mozamis, will you give me one scum read each and why?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:30 am

Post by flow trap »

VOTE: DKkoba
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 669, flow trap wrote:
In post 668, NDMath wrote:Can you explain this scumread? (If you did earlier I'm not finding it.)
I predict DK will say I can't explain it now

I'm okay with that though
In post 676, flow trap wrote:VOTE: DKkoba
when u cant pocket me and have to resort to discred <3
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes ive been avoiding posting here - i wanted to give other conversations a chance to happen.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Spoiler: An error in my genesis
In post 496, MiniVirgo wrote:@Flea why are you deciding to label that as a policy?
Also what are we at?
- JV
Because pulling crap like that is bad juju, rude and just bad ettiquette. Yeah I ain't perfect but I don't tell people to fluff off and I do my best to avoid attacking a player in such a way. Step back, find a new target, move on, don't be an ass.

In post 504, VFP wrote:
In post 495, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: MiniVirgo[Policy]
Scummy post :(
If you say so, you know what I'm like, you know this isn't out of character for me as either alignment.
In post 508, VFP wrote:
In post 507, Green Crayons wrote:or, like, more generally. the blow up feels forced but idk if this is just how jv exists.
Forced or not, its NAI.
Why do I get the feeling this is you trying to defend a scumbuddy?
In post 509, Green Crayons wrote: is impossible to easily respond to, please separate out your points/lines of conversation with separate posts
No, because I'd be here forever. You know how the post tags work, evidently, feel free to use them. I am happy to pull sections as needed for conversations.
Also Find is a powerful tool, and its why I use song lyrics for my spoilers, part because I love music, part because "Ok this post was in this section.... "

Spoiler: The Reason why I started this.
In post 530, flow trap wrote:That is not helping :igmeou:
Why? A policy vote by any other name is still a policy vote.
In post 543, flow trap wrote:I refuse to state
Now this isn't helping.

Spoiler: Where did we go wrong!?
In post 553, flow trap wrote:
In post 544, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 542, DkKoba wrote:ok what is ur read there then
In post 543, flow trap wrote:I refuse to state
????
Question marks are bad for your health
So is being part wolf flow trap.
In post 560, VFP wrote:The odd thing is, this isn't how I normally play (outside of bastard games).
Personally I hate D1 and I prefer to sub into games to get something going.

That said only nm and Flea have a completed game with me and I don't think it AI at all that I'm not scum to them for it (maybe I am still to nm?) (Maybe I am to Flea?)
I have 2 if I recall, I find you quite enjoyable to play with ^_^ Nothing in this game has really pinged me strongly either way from you and I'm inclined to town lean you currently.
In post 562, Lukewarm wrote:Maybe we should re-kick start the discussion using the never before seen (and therefore never before wrong) Lukewarm Town Block™

Lukewarm
VFP
Dkkoba
Flow Trap
Save the Dragon
Green
Flea the Magician

Not Mafia
Moz
Artemiana
Mini
Yessiree

ND
OR
Dark Magician Girl
(but not both)
MiniVirgo

Read logic not included
I would like to see your justifications for 1 of each block.
I would like justification on myself, Mini and Mini, personally, and dmg for the bonus points, but I'll accept its dealers option.
In post 569, VFP wrote:
In post 568, Dark Magician Girl wrote:I'm waiting for this still
I'm at my PC now.
But I'm tired so here's this.

VFP
Dk
Flea
Dragon
DMG
NM
Yessiree
Mini
Moz
Artemiana
Green
Lukewarm
ND

Flow
wat

Spoiler: Don't you know,
In post 576, flow trap wrote:
In post 574, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 287, flow trap wrote:K I'm bored guess it's time to actually start reading people
I mean that is what you should be doing in this game. If you are town you should have been doing this already
That is literally not the only thing Town does
This is an intriguing response....
In post 581, DkKoba wrote:
In post 577, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 303, DkKoba wrote:im actively posting more to avoid suspicion yeah
What was the need to say this

- Mini
it was needed because it humored me because people think posting habits are AI for everyone.
Ikr, I can hyper post, wall post and vanish and it's literally NAI for me :mrgreen:

In post 584, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 573, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 562, Lukewarm wrote:Maybe we should re-kick start the discussion using the never before seen (and therefore never before wrong) Lukewarm Town Block™

Lukewarm
VFP
Dkkoba
Flow Trap
Save the Dragon
Green
Flea the Magician

Not Mafia
Moz
Artemiana
Mini
Yessiree

ND
OR
Dark Magician Girl
(but not both)
MiniVirgo

Read logic not included
Why do you have our slot there twice?

- Mini
:oops:Because I literally copy and pasted VFP's town block to make sure I used the same formatting, but apparently messed up when I plugged my own reads in to it :oops:
Now that is interesting... This gets it own post.
In post 589, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 578, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 309, DkKoba wrote:i just recently played a game where i caught scum crayons fairly early and i dont get quite the same vibe here
Just because you dont get the same vibe in this gamer to other games about players doesnt really prove much anything could happen so dont get too caught up in the meta side of reading people

- Mini
Honestly, from my experience, there is very little to go on Day 1, except past experiences and general vibes. I generally view Day 1 as a chore to get through to get the to more fun parts of the game, when I can scum hunt using concrete information. Don't get me wrong, Day 1 conversations are vital later on, because you can think about those posts in light of the new information that you gained moving forward in the game, but DkKoba's reasonings for reading people on Day 1, when no one has concrete information, seems just as valid of a way to approach Day 1 as anything I am seeing from the other players in this game.
This is a lot of text for "eh, D1 is only really useful later on."
In post 596, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 453, DkKoba wrote:actually tbh i just straight think JV might be scum here LMFAO they havent towntold at all
Who has?

- Mini (the last one was from me too)
ME :mrgreen:

Spoiler: that in the end,
In post 601, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 537, DkKoba wrote:gamestate manipulation is my favorite part of the game
Well if this isnt scum I dont know what is

- Mini
NAI. We're all shifting the gamestate around slowly, some just like to do it fater and Dk is one known for creating the waves for peeps to surf on. Sadly they're also the shark that hums the Jaws theme and gets their monch on.
In post 605, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 600, VFP wrote:
In post 597, Lukewarm wrote:I mean you are welcome to town read them if you'd like, but I don't. And quite honestly, I don't think there is much that could be done today to get me to take my vote off of them before the day ends.
This isn't about town reading or scum reading them.
You were talking about wondering why Mini reacted like that. I'm telling you why they reacted like that.

It could be scum frustration as much as town frustration. That's a geniune reason if I've ever seen one though.
does not explain the reaction, it explains the agenda from Dk's opinion.
You pointed to a post from mini, where they admitted to having lost twice to DkKoba. And that is supposed to completely explains why they it would be make sense that they were upset to have been scum read by koba?

That level of reaction simply does not make sense to me if they are town being scum read. That level of reaction feels more genuine if it is the reaction to thinking you are getting ready to lose to koba a 3rd time in a row. Which indicates to me that they are scum, upset by being scum read by koba.

I might be right, I might be wrong, but my vote isn't changing off of Mini until they are dead or I am. I am more then happy to keep scum hunting other people in the mean time tho.
Godsdamnit the popcorn machine is in the shop for repairs..
In post 611, DkKoba wrote:i feel naked when someone describes my exact thought process without me laying it out
Being read accurately is a new one for you too ain't it? :P

Spoiler: You're no stronger of hand,
In post 629, Dark Magician Girl wrote:wtf I've been refreshing this thinking there were no new posts but in actuality I just needed to go to the next page

I'm tired af I'll give thoughts tomorrow
This is a mood xD
In post 636, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 145, Dark Magician Girl wrote:lukewarm could be scum

Dk probably town, but if they're scum then lukewarm is definitely scum

flow trap and VFP are my biggest townreads
:lol:
I want to invite you to the town picnic blankie just for the sass and timing here, I really do xD
In post 646, flow trap wrote:Here are my skim reads

You've been in the game more than me, activity wise, why are you giving out skim reads and not fleshed out reads?

Spoiler: You are no stronger of heart.
In post 654, VFP wrote:I'm surprised that DMG is null for you. They seem to have added enough to the game to warrant a read.
Honestly a lot of the image is BS, The fact an image has been used always makes me question motive because, that's an image. thats something they've sat down to actually create to visualise.

Where as I'm say here with my notes in Markdown using

Code: Select all

Player | Score
--- | ---
Flea | 10
Part wolf | 3

In post 665, DkKoba wrote:can't say actually
*Chefs kiss*

Spoiler: Don't you know, in the end, we'll be tragically torn apart
blep.

If you can't controll the stooooooorm!

VOTE: Part WolfloW traP
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:39 am

This caught my eye, and needed its own post. Annoyingly they've repped out so can't answer it (hope all is well) but leaving it here now.
On the left, we have post 562 from Lukewarm...
And on the right we have post 211 from VFP, the originator supposedly...
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
VFP
Dkkoba
Flow Trap
Save the Dragon
Green
Flea the Magician

Not Mafia
Moz
Artemiana
Mini
Yessiree

XOR
ND

Dark Magician Girl

MiniVirgo
VFP
VFP
Dk
Flow
Flea
Dragon
DMG
NM
Yessiree
Mini

Moz
Artemiana
Green

Lukewarm
ND

I have made minor modifications to these posts to try and help readability on mobile.

I don't see how you've used the "template", but I can see the style copy, which makes this highly questionable:
In post 584, Lukewarm wrote:Because I literally copy and pasted VFP's town block to make sure I used the same formatting, but apparently messed up when I plugged my own reads in to it
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:52 am

In post 679, Flea The Magician wrote:
can you sum up your vote on flow trap
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:39 am

In post 681, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 679, Flea The Magician wrote:
can you sum up your vote on flow trap
They scumz.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:41 am

what about with evidence
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:46 am

Then read my post.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:49 am

can you sum it up outside of a big spoilered mess so i can refer to it later without having to search through a big spoilered mess
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:56 am

like i'm not sure saying things are intriguing, talking about skimming the thread vs. developing fuller reads, and chefs kissing someone else's vote on the slot counts as evidence but if that's your case that's fine i'm asking you to succinctly say that
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:03 am

No, I made the effort to separate my catchup into one condensable post, one which has already been heavily filtered, believe it or not.

Otherwise I end up with as many active notes as players and then posting each one for each player which is frankly annoying when some things link together like the VFP and Lukewarm bits and doubly annoying on my end for organising my notes.

Go read, make a note of each section the bits you want to talk about are in, or even the post numbers and talk from there. I'll pull the sections for context in my responses.

Otherwise I may as well post fart gifs and do nothing unless asked.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:11 am

In post 686, Save The Dragons wrote:like i'm not sure saying things are intriguing, talking about skimming the thread vs. developing fuller reads, and chefs kissing someone else's vote on the slot counts as evidence but if that's your case that's fine i'm asking you to succinctly say that
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:12 am

i thought i was pretty clear? i pulled out three points from your post is that not sufficient?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:17 am

OK you have read, the key points are:

- The image is always sus to me when provided as content. It can be potentially be modified or removed so that gains immediate scumpoints for me as its something I can't ignore the potential abuse of; and I don't buy the "oops wrong image" excuse, it's an ibb link and you don't accidentally pull one of those unless you need it. that means it's either intended for this thread, another PT or somewhere else in my opinion. Not only that, there's a failure to elaborate on the refinements when asked, but playful dismissal,

- A player with that level of activity should have more than null reads 28 days in. I have more reads and i've hardly posted in here, admittedly I'm slightly over gamed currently but I'm still giving my all when I can. Even then, this is a reason, not a justification or an excuse.

[quote="In post 679, Flea The Magician in "You are no stronger of heart."]
Spoiler: An error in my genesis
In post 654, VFP wrote:I'm surprised that DMG is null for you. They seem to have added enough to the game to warrant a read.
Honestly a lot of the image is BS, The fact an image has been used always makes me question motive because, that's an image. thats something they've sat down to actually create to visualise.

Where as I'm say here with my notes in Markdown using

Code: Select all

Player | Score
--- | ---
Flea | 10
Part wolf | 3

[/quote]
There's effort being made here, and yet... no reads?

- I'm seeing a lot of them, but nothing even game tickling. Hiding in plain sight?

the chefs kiss comment is just me loving Koba's response by yeeting Wolfies comment back at him, and isn't at the vote. interesting you went there though.

PEDIT: Ya'll should really give me time to adequetly respond :) jumpy much that I'm on your scumbuddy?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:18 am

28 pages, not days, sorry.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:20 am

i tend to get pissed off when people respond to my questions with fart gifs

that should not be shocking
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:26 am

are... are you reading what I'm actually posting here or are you just finding key points and adding your own context? o.o
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:32 am

i was trying to surmise context but it's hard to do when obfuscated in a post with huge spoilers with random things in them
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:40 am

I'd hardly call - one of the posts in question - obfuscated or spoilered content.

Also yeesh if you think those spoilers are huge... that's the filtered stuff.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:41 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 677, DkKoba wrote:when u cant pocket me and have to resort to discred <3
Me: does anything game related

Person: LoL niCe PoCket aTtemPt
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:41 am

i'd rather they be in one post or separate posts but that's neither here nor there

i was ignoring 687 because i didn't think it was pertinent
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:50 am

In post 692, Save The Dragons wrote:i tend to get pissed off when people respond to my questions with fart gifs

that should not be shocking
This is not ignoring , this is directly at 687 and which is where my point about adding your own context comes into it.

Superposting/wallposting is a playstyle thing, I ain't changing it because its how my flow works.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Raya36 »

Return to “Completed Open Games”