Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Everyone
, should
Andante
reveal the name who she checked at the previous night atm?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2624, Andante wrote:
In post 2621, Andresvmb wrote:I mean yeah Andante I agree with you. I think the timing is suspect. I’m just trying to think logically through this.

same, cause logically yeeting a pr is a stupid idea, but like, ahhhhhh idk, why would scum inno their own partner, and I'm trying to think who dies tonight, neo 100% livescause it's non consecutive, I die, vig roleblocked again? so night kill won't help anything
I have definitely seen games were the Scum tie themselves together. That wouldn’t surprise me. If the Scum think they can buy like two days with it, absolutely.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Spoiler:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2625, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Everyone
, should
Andante
Yeah we do need this information.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2623, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2618, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2612, Andresvmb wrote:Koba they wouldn’t have flipped though, you would have. See that’s the thing I don’t get. Why didn’t they just let you shoot? They could have easily WIFOM’ed out of that, argued that I looked the worst or something.
This theory makes
VFP
scum if
DkKoba
is town and roleblocked.
But only if the Scum knew that the Town would have figured out that Koba intended to shoot VFP. I’m not convinced that’s the case. Does that make sense?

it made perfect sense to roleblock vig there, I mean, they decided to kill tracker over me, so I see their thought process a bit lmao. I feel like Koba as scum there would've just claimed to have not shot cause they weren't sure on reads, like that's a super safe claim, that's also believable, but by claiming they shot, I think koba is legit
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2628, Andresvmb wrote:
@Everyone
, should
Andante

I already outed it
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2630, Andante wrote:
In post 2628, Andresvmb wrote:
@Everyone
, should
Andante

I already outed it
You did? I missed it. Just quote the post for me.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Andante »

So salsa, maybe if you weren't so busy calling me annoying, you'd have seen the claim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

it was pooky not gunned
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2623, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2618, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2612, Andresvmb wrote:Koba they wouldn’t have flipped though, you would have. See that’s the thing I don’t get. Why didn’t they just let you shoot? They could have easily WIFOM’ed out of that, argued that I looked the worst or something.
This theory makes
VFP
scum if
DkKoba
is town and roleblocked.
But only if the Scum knew that the Town would have figured out that Koba intended to shoot VFP. I’m not convinced that’s the case. Does that make sense?
Nothing is making sense to me! Btw,
@DkKoba
, did you hint anywhere on Day 1 that you'll choose to shot
VFP
??

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2629, Andante wrote:it made perfect sense to roleblock vig there, I mean, they decided to kill tracker over me, so I see their thought process a bit lmao.
But it’s a weak Vig. If they shoot wrong, Town dies. Yeah the Vig is confirmed as existing and probably clears Koba. But so what? You have an extra Town death. If the Vig targets Scum, they die. And since Koba didn’t definitively say this is what I’m doing, then they could have WIFOM’ed out of that, or just let the Town speculate.
It’s Andrés, not Andrew.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m just not getting the decision at all hahaha not what I would have done.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Andante »

Salsa, koba literally subbed in day end... this feels so much like scum, like, back to the dumbtelling stuff. You know fully well Koba just voted and left, the direction of this question? yeah no

VOTE: Salsa
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2633, Andante wrote:it was pooky not gunned
Ah you hinted at that, got it. I remember that.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2635, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2629, Andante wrote:it made perfect sense to roleblock vig there, I mean, they decided to kill tracker over me, so I see their thought process a bit lmao.
But it’s a weak Vig. If they shoot wrong, Town dies. Yeah the Vig is confirmed as existing and probably clears Koba. But so what? You have an extra Town death. If the Vig targets Scum, they die. And since Koba didn’t definitively say this is what I’m doing, then they could have WIFOM’ed out of that, or just let the Town speculate.

means there's probably only 1 doc, 2/3 chance koba would shoot scum, the fact the scum shot tracker there, shows their thought process isn't the best
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Andante »

I think Salsa's actions mixed with the "you're annoying" crap points to scum, I don't think town would be refusing to answer questions as much as salsa has, and I just overall get bad vibes from her slot
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2632, Andante wrote:So salsa, maybe if you weren't so busy calling me annoying, you'd have seen the claim
Thank you for the info, and I was actually ignoring your posts that time, and also sorry for annoying you :oops:

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Andante »

Also, I hate how T3 literally coasts all game then scumread someone off "vibes" like, the town T3 I've played with before actually tries... and builds cases...
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2637, Andante wrote:Salsa, koba literally subbed in day end... this feels so much like scum, like, back to the dumbtelling stuff. You know fully well Koba just voted and left, the direction of this question? yeah no

VOTE: Salsa
I don't memorise the thread :roll:

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Andresvmb »

What the Scum could have been thinking (but this is a massive trade-off) is that if Koba shoots incorrectly, and is cleared, then if they more firmly indicate where they’re shooting, it absolutely condemns someone if Koba comes out dead the following day. But I just don’t understand that. Clearly they have an RB. Until they make themselves obvious with their shot, you let them shoot. It’s negative utility. That’s just how I see it.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2641, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2632, Andante wrote:So salsa, maybe if you weren't so busy calling me annoying, you'd have seen the claim
Thank you for the info, and I was actually ignoring your posts that time, and also sorry for annoying you :oops:

yeah, thinking you were so funny... saying I was acting like VFP who was literally just pestering me, not asking anything, the constant "Andante or me goes today!!!" yetI ask you questions and you blew me off. so whatever. I'm keeping my vote on you, I gave you a chance to interact with me yesterday, to which you thought it was funny to just piss me off, so I've said multiple times why you're scummy, and yeah, leaving vote here
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Wait so basically Pooky is Town almost for sure unless Traitor right? Might be interesting to see how that wagon was building yesterday.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2640, Andante wrote:I think Salsa's actions mixed with the "you're annoying" crap points to scum, I don't think town would be refusing to answer questions as much as salsa has, and I just overall get bad vibes from her slot
You're cleary underestimating me as scum :lol:
What you're doing now is called
confbiased

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2644, Andresvmb wrote:What the Scum could have been thinking (but this is a massive trade-off) is that if Koba shoots incorrectly, and is cleared, then if they more firmly indicate where they’re shooting, it absolutely condemns someone if Koba comes out dead the following day. But I just don’t understand that. Clearly they have an RB. Until they make themselves obvious with their shot, you let them shoot. It’s negative utility. That’s just how I see it.

you're currently sounding like traitor pissed at your scum partners, and are trying to tell them to not roleblock Koba again. I could be wrong, but it just really feels like you're the traitor, with the number of times you keep saying this.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2648, Andante wrote:
In post 2644, Andresvmb wrote:What the Scum could have been thinking (but this is a massive trade-off) is that if Koba shoots incorrectly, and is cleared, then if they more firmly indicate where they’re shooting, it absolutely condemns someone if Koba comes out dead the following day. But I just don’t understand that. Clearly they have an RB. Until they make themselves obvious with their shot, you let them shoot. It’s negative utility. That’s just how I see it.

you're currently sounding like traitor pissed at your scum partners, and are trying to tell them to not roleblock Koba again. I could be wrong, but it just really feels like you're the traitor, with the number of times you keep saying this.
You must think I’m an idiot.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”