GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i was thinking flow trap and dmg being tonw on town and mafia is taking advantage of that
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:49 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 824, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 758, flow trap wrote:And before you call me a hypocrite, I really don't know, it was a spontaneous decidision
made me feel like "whoopsie i accidentally decided to put push/defend on my chart"

it also seems weird that the two who were arguing were under defend because they were arguing, i'm not sure why town needs to "defend" people who are arguing but i don't really understand the whole push/defend image that flow posted anyway, chalking it up to not understanding half of what flow trap is saying
It was a bad choice of words :igmeou:
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 56, flow trap wrote:VOTE: MiniVirgo has made 0 towny posts
In post 539, flow trap wrote:Nor do I think perpetuating DK vs Mini is a good idea
In post 760, flow trap wrote:If you notice that DK & Mini were on defend and I wanted to Defuse the arguement
In post 773, flow trap wrote:I gtg so I'll post what I have:

DkKoba - DK is super suspicious & super towny, so they’re town & I’m going to have to fight my gut & my urge to vote them* on this all the way through. Anyways, general resistance as well as sounding kind of bored is towny. - Towny

Artemiana - Not much to go on here but they seem generally casual - Null/Town

MiniVirgo - Um hmm… Imma be honest I’m not seeing much AI stuff. I don't remember why I SRed them earlier. The biggest thing I can think of is them actually caring about the future and that’s not saying much - Null/Town

VFP - They’re daring in their choices. I’m getting an overconfident vibe, I’m not sure if that’s scummy, can someone tell me? 168 I don’t like, I can agree on that. Their vote actions are consistent. Honestly, they’re towny in a way I’m trying to put into words but I’m not really encapsulating. - Lean Town

Dark Magician Girl - First serious vote is slightly towny however they have faded in force in some of their posts which is scummy (Future flow: Actually this might just be the natural difference between the 2). While confusion is usually scummy, I am always confusing so I’m not going to count that against them. CRYING EMOJI OF DOOM! 230 is towny as was going against the crowd on green. Them just accepting my unserious personality instead of easy pushing it was towny. Overall I feel like they generally have common sense - Towny

Mozamis - I’m going off past meta here, they seem generally the same personality wise but way less active. I guess it’s kind of explained. I hate to SR people of off POE so I probably won’t push them because of it but - Leaning Scum

GrandpaGreen - I want to say they’re getting caught up on little things a lot and acting kind of….. I don’t really have a word for it. I’ve picked up on something small & maaaybe they’re partners with Mini, will want to see how it plays out - Null/Scum

*Oh that reminds me UNVOTE: Dk
Can you explain where?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:53 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 827, GrandpaMo wrote:MiniVirgo - Um hmm… Imma be honest I’m not seeing much AI stuff. I don't remember why I SRed them earlier. The biggest thing I can think of is them actually caring about the future and that’s not saying much - Null/Town
Post 56 was a joke

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:55 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

flow trap (4): DkKoba, Flea the Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Save the Dragons

Honestly I think there is one mafia in that. Assuming DMG is town.

It leaves DK, FTM, STD.

STD has taken my pressure well and so I will leave them out of the vote pool. I still don't like how you are just focused on flow but that's okay for now.

I still want to hear from DK.

I also am going to have sheep T3 here and say that yes FTM, has created a lot of noise and generated no content. The only time was like when they pressured people but never got anywhere with it. It seems like they were trying to vote.

So that just leaves Dk and FTM.

Scum in this pair.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:56 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 828, flow trap wrote:
In post 827, GrandpaMo wrote:MiniVirgo - Um hmm… Imma be honest I’m not seeing much AI stuff. I don't remember why I SRed them earlier. The biggest thing I can think of is them actually caring about the future and that’s not saying much - Null/Town
Post 56 was a joke

I know you said you changed your mind. So tell me where you did.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:57 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 830, GrandpaMo wrote:
Post 56 was a joke

I quoted it

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:57 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 786, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 776, GrandpaMo wrote: [snippity snip snip!]
1Flea votes Dark Magician girl perhaps as a meme.

Dk then says they don't feel like the need to justify all my reads this early. Which is eh. I wish people would. No reason to withhold info as town. You would be in this case antitown/mafia. DMG asked a simple question with a simple answer in my opinion. Dk bad reaction. Dk could have just said the scumpings on FTM include these quotes (post quotes) and *explain why they are bad* and then 2explain the openwolf FTM did in . Again, very simple read. No reason to withhold that info from town.

3FTM same basic reaction in . "We can't read each other lets face it" regarding Dk. Which is again no reason to act anti town. 3.5Interactions is sometimes a viable method and utility to game solve for town.

4FTM Actually takes flowtraps joke seriously in a way. Some others like Nd defend flowtrap's joke which honestly could just be obvious scum but also in a predicament where ND is looking at it from a town mindset. Hard to tell.
1 -> It was RVS... and memes are fun :3
2 -> Would you care to explain how is openwolfing?
3 -> We can't. it's fun. besides, I said
serious interaction
, not no interaction...
3.5 -> .. because me and DkKoba are more than capable of getting heated and not in a good way. For the games health, we need to not, basically.
4 -> You didn't give a post for context on this, so I'm assuming my in response to their logic in and . Some players and even some moderators do order the player list specifically for some games, and that's there my thinking was then.

@T3 what do you think of this?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 831, flow trap wrote:
In post 830, GrandpaMo wrote:
Post 56 was a joke

I quoted it

Oh. LOL I thought you were tryna quote it with broken spoiler tags.

I see now. Okay thanks.

I still think you are most likely town.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Raya36 »

Andante replaces MiniVirgo, please welcome them!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Andante »

WOOOOO I LOVE THIS TABLE OF PLAYERS

Hi friends! I'm catching up, I'll give findings asap :)
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:19 am

Post by flow trap »

And anteter welcome for you

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Andante »

I have no clue what the VC is, but I'm town, so I'd appreciate unvotes from those voting MiniVirgo, let me state a case, then after that, feel free to throw votes back , but just let me say something before you elim myslot lmao, it's town!!!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

why am i potential scum grandpa?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 798, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 786, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 776, GrandpaMo wrote: [snippity snip snip!]
1Flea votes Dark Magician girl perhaps as a meme.

Dk then says they don't feel like the need to justify all my reads this early. Which is eh. I wish people would. No reason to withhold info as town. You would be in this case antitown/mafia. DMG asked a simple question with a simple answer in my opinion. Dk bad reaction. Dk could have just said the scumpings on FTM include these quotes (post quotes) and *explain why they are bad* and then 2explain the openwolf FTM did in . Again, very simple read. No reason to withhold that info from town.

3FTM same basic reaction in . "We can't read each other lets face it" regarding Dk. Which is again no reason to act anti town. 3.5Interactions is sometimes a viable method and utility to game solve for town.

4FTM Actually takes flowtraps joke seriously in a way. Some others like Nd defend flowtrap's joke which honestly could just be obvious scum but also in a predicament where ND is looking at it from a town mindset. Hard to tell.
1 -> It was RVS... and memes are fun :3
2 -> Would you care to explain how is openwolfing?
3 -> We can't. it's fun. besides, I said
serious interaction
, not no interaction...
3.5 -> .. because me and DkKoba are more than capable of getting heated and not in a good way. For the games health, we need to not, basically.
4 -> You didn't give a post for context on this, so I'm assuming my in response to their logic in and . Some players and even some moderators do order the player list specifically for some games, and that's there my thinking was then.
1. Yes, I was thinking maybe it was too late for RVS but understandable and could be NAI.
2. Because they called you "out" and technically you confessed to being scum. You are openwolfing as scum/town to be scum in this instance.
3. Understandable; still I believe in my opinion that interactions should always be pushed. I will be reading more and looking at more interactions between you both just to see clarity.
3.5. Yup. That's with me and Virgo. But like I said, I would probably look at earlier interactions just to justify this statement so you don't BS this claim.
4. Yes, you took it seriously. Why are you defending like you were not? I called you out for taking it serious and that should tell you something. No reason to re explain; I know what you did.
In post 70, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 63, DkKoba wrote:
In post 62, VFP wrote:Dk probably scum then.
Good to know.
astonishingly bad take - whats sad is I think you're town here and scum is taking advantage of your foolish play thus far based on how I'm reading the game state right now.
Nice way to call me scum koba :P
OK This is post 70, this is me apparently saying I'm scum and open wolfing...

Again, can you explain this for me?

3.5Have fun meta and alt diving.

4Never said I didn't take it seriously, curious why you're attempting to misrepresent me like this.
I provided my reasoning, which was a serious reasoning. Why else would I feed the playerlist into my setup script and run its verification module?

Got all I needed from this. You join the scumpile.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:37 am

Post by flow trap »

SMH Flea don't act scummy, I need your reasoning

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:38 am

In post 813, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 809, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 768, GrandpaMo wrote:flow trap flips town here btw lmfao
this is why i voted grandpamo, it just looks too confident that flow trap flips town here, like scum setting themselves up to look good. but it's a weak read i've moved on but igmeoy
I can explain why.
Why so you make so many empty posts?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:39 am

In post 820, T3 wrote:VOTE: Flea
Flea here is a lot of noise but no content.
You should be used to this, and there's worse slots.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:43 am

In post 840, flow trap wrote:SMH Flea don't act scummy, I need your reasoning
hey wolfy, look at my location, then at me, then look up, and back... hah made you move.

Reasoning for what?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:44 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 843, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 840, flow trap wrote:SMH Flea don't act scummy, I need your reasoning
hey wolfy, look at my location, then at me, then look up, and back... hah made you move.

Reasoning for what?
For why the image wasn't an accident

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 1.09

EliminationWith 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to eliminate someone.

flow trap
(3): DkKoba, Flea the Magician, Dark Magician Girl
Andante
(3): Not_Mafia, NDMath, Save the Dragons
GrandpaMo
(1): VFP
Dark Magician Girl
(1): GrandpaMo
Not_Mafia
(1): Yessiree
Artemiana
(1): mozamis
mozamis
(1): flow trap
Flea the Magician
(1): T3

Not Voting
(2): Artemiana, Andante

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-04-24 19:00:00).

Mod notes:

:)[/area]
Last edited by Raya36 on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

yall
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

We need to vote now or we no lim
retired
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:46 am

Post by flow trap »

VOTE: now

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:48 am

Post by flow trap »

Now what?

Return to “Completed Open Games”