Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Its some gut, a lot intuition, maybe a bit of tinfoil and I want to see what comes of it.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:09 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 950, Flea The Magician wrote:I want to see what comes of it.
Spoiler:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

<3 ngl I have a wicked stare I'm known for at LARP. You can and will here "Aw fuck ANNAS GLARING AGAIN, GET BY THE FIRE!"

I love Anna :3 Such a mean cow, and she loves tea lol Only member of her church to have a shield.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

VLA this weekend
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 945, willow1 wrote:second paragraph was unnecessarily mean, w/e, it's fine
I can understand an activity argument(I dont agree with them but I CAN understand them) but making someone a top SR before they even post? Yeah that's what I call a shitty read.
In post 949, WhemeStar wrote:Bear hug what’s your read on me
You will not get a reply before you do what I have asked.

Honestly why did I even bother mentioning a read? No one's even fucking engaging it. I will not be providing any content until every player has addressed my wall and given me something satisfactory.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:26 am

Post by willow1 »

right, it was wrong because you happened to be busy that day. the difference is that was my attempt to drive out of rvs, i was very willing to be wrong, and i had specific ideas of what i was hoping & looking for either way

meanwhile i am a continually unexplained gut scumread w/ nothing else despite being in the top 3/4 of provided content

do you understand the difference in information available and in goals/usage
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:28 am

Post by willow1 »

actually this is just pedantic w/ zero utility so w/e sure my read was trash we can move on and i can build a bridge and get over it
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 948, Bear HUGS wrote:I don’t believe Robert’s claim
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:22 am

Arrrrrrright meow

I'm going to flip town, so I'm going to give you my reads and hopefully you'll enjoy the fresh perspective.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 942, Bear HUGS wrote:From what I understood it was Wheme who wanted to push us for that reason, Raya wanted to push us for Sam. Either way, it’s beyond dumb but after Animals uPick, I am extremely surprised that Raya would even assume any of our reads have been in bad faith. Why would she auto jump to the conclusion that if we were wrong on Sam, it auto translates to a bad faith read on the slot as opposed to us just being wrong? So, it’s a worrisome conclusion on her part, no matter how you look at it.
Yeah, it was a bad take on my part that I didn't really think about
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:37 am

In post 60, Titus wrote:
In post 57, willow1 wrote:titus post is something i'd do as scum but titus ain't me. i don't wanna vote there. i don't really want to vote sam or raya either.

i'm actually pretty happy w/ where my vote is atm. classic dilemma of "want to get real discussion by voting someone active but don't want to vote anyone active"

this is a hydra i expected to start strong and instead has 1 post
Why wouldn't you vote me as that would be a way to break out of RVS? If scum would do it, that's a reason as good as any in RVS.

The hydra I understand not posting but it is the weekend.
This is the first exchange that pings me.

Willow is being very tentative, and waffly. Willow says that Titus may be scummy for a reason, but this reason may not apply to Titus, so doesn't want to vote Titus or Sam or Raya (I would wager at least one scum in this group of three, that's how the brain works). The fence-sitting continues with "I want to vote an active player but don't want to vote an active player."

Titus astutely picks up on this too and calls out willow on it. Yes, why wouldn't willow vote Titus, as she stated a very valid reason to do it, especially surrounding the RVS?

I town read Titus here for boldly asking willow to go ahead and vote her. I scum read willow for sounding nervous and scared.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:38 am

In post 61, willow1 wrote:because i don't give a shit about RVS or arbitrary breakouts or VCA lmao

immediately told you why my vote was where it is, why it wasn't on you, and don't care if it's the weekend. one head being absent rn is understandable, all three isn't a crime but i am very happy where i am.
Super touchy and defensive already.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

Hey Robert, wanna explain that claim of yours a bit?
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:39 am

Post by willow1 »

this is going to be great when he gets to vfp
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:54 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 962, Raya36 wrote:Hey Robert, wanna explain that claim of yours a bit?
well first he has to think about what he's actually going to claim

may i suggest vanilla cop, those are popular lately
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:04 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 954, Bear HUGS wrote:You will not get a reply before you do what I have asked.
I like your post
Im a dog that quacks
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Retti »

In post 954, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 945, willow1 wrote:second paragraph was unnecessarily mean, w/e, it's fine
I can understand an activity argument(I dont agree with them but I CAN understand them) but making someone a top SR before they even post? Yeah that's what I call a shitty read.
In post 949, WhemeStar wrote:Bear hug what’s your read on me
You will not get a reply before you do what I have asked.

Honestly why did I even bother mentioning a read? No one's even fucking engaging it. I will not be providing any content until every player has addressed my wall and given me something satisfactory.
I read your case and in all honesty I think you're hyperfocusing on things that amount to playstyle (underexplained reads) and aren't inherently scummy IMO. In particular with regard to Dunn, a significant amount of time passed between him saying the votes were terrible and him scumreading Dunn. In the first instance (), Dunn had 5 posts at that time, mostly in the RVS phase. By (), a day had gone by and Dunn had only popped in to make a few irrelevant comments. I think it's perfectly reasonable to look at the context of what was going on, and see that at first he had thought there was no good reason to vote Dunn (which is not a townread, necessarily, as you seem to have assumed), but later on felt he was acting in a scummy way. I also think the post he made saying he thought wheme slipped is a towntell, that looked like a genuine "aha" moment for him and I don't think a newer scum player tries to make that case.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Robert M Hunter
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:34 am

Post by willow1 »

Retti wrote:I read your case and in all honesty I think you're hyperfocusing on things that amount to playstyle (underexplained reads) and aren't inherently scummy IMO. In particular with regard to Dunn, a significant amount of time passed between him saying the votes were terrible and him scumreading Dunn. In the first instance (), Dunn had 5 posts at that time, mostly in the RVS phase. By (), a day had gone by and Dunn had only popped in to make a few irrelevant comments. I think it's perfectly reasonable to look at the context of what was going on, and see that at first he had thought there was no good reason to vote Dunn (which is not a townread, necessarily, as you seem to have assumed), but later on felt he was acting in a scummy way. I also think the post he made saying he thought wheme slipped is a towntell, that looked like a genuine "aha" moment for him and I don't think a newer scum player tries to make that case.
In post 943, willow1 wrote:habitual verbal hedging isn't ai w/o meta difference and several of those reads are natural, ex. Dunn wagon bad, Dunn posts more, doesn't like Dunn posts, votes Dunn.
bro ur like the reverse cliffnotes lmao
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Retti »

In post 968, willow1 wrote:
Retti wrote:I read your case and in all honesty I think you're hyperfocusing on things that amount to playstyle (underexplained reads) and aren't inherently scummy IMO. In particular with regard to Dunn, a significant amount of time passed between him saying the votes were terrible and him scumreading Dunn. In the first instance (), Dunn had 5 posts at that time, mostly in the RVS phase. By (), a day had gone by and Dunn had only popped in to make a few irrelevant comments. I think it's perfectly reasonable to look at the context of what was going on, and see that at first he had thought there was no good reason to vote Dunn (which is not a townread, necessarily, as you seem to have assumed), but later on felt he was acting in a scummy way. I also think the post he made saying he thought wheme slipped is a towntell, that looked like a genuine "aha" moment for him and I don't think a newer scum player tries to make that case.
In post 943, willow1 wrote:habitual verbal hedging isn't ai w/o meta difference and several of those reads are natural, ex. Dunn wagon bad, Dunn posts more, doesn't like Dunn posts, votes Dunn.
bro ur like the reverse cliffnotes lmao
I'm sorry, it's hard for me to read such terribly formatted posts
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:40 am

In post 77, VFP wrote:
In post 75, willow1 wrote:it's being condescending while actively getting in the way of me trying to do things that is getting you flak from me
Thats productive.
You consider pushing a PL mid way page 2 for activity as 'trying to do things'.
So go over again why I should vote with you? I'm open to voting.
In post 78, VFP wrote:
In post 76, willow1 wrote:do you think i'm scum shoving a lurker? food for thought
I'm unsure on your motive yet.
But I don't think you believe in your push. Even more so where you expect people to Blindley follow you.

Either town trying to actually get out of RVS or scum trying to look active without doing anything.

If I thought you were scum I'd have voted you by now.
In post 86, Raya36 wrote:Let's vote sam. Sam is around and I'm not so sure their take on enchant is genuine

VOTE: sam
On page 3, VFP reads as town for his calling out of willow and the careless way they throw their vote around. No concerns whatsoever.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:43 am

In post 81, Raya36 wrote:Why are you voting for no elim VFP?
This is a rubbish push on a joke random stage vote by VFP.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:46 am

In post 131, Romance wrote:
In post 128, Raya36 wrote:
In post 127, Romance wrote:You haven't done anything yet that drives me to post about you.
She called me fake :cry:
Honestly it's something that she would throw out and it's like, I don't know if it's AI or not and I'm not going to try and parse it off of five pages. Just doesn't do anything for me.

Besides, I'm not very sure on you at all yet either, so it's something to watch play out.

Hopefully you're town though.
This post is filler yet indecisive, lean scum.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:48 am

In post 136, Romance wrote:Okay?

Sorry, but I can't divorce myself from what I know of you as a player, nor are these things that I couldn't find if I was anyone else. Being on an alt doesn't particularly change your meta.

I don't get why it's annoying in this instance more because I'm not using it for, or against you -- it's completely null to me. The underlying implication is that I am waiting to read you off the virtue of your posting this game, which is what you want anyways.
Some parts here are weirdly apologetic "I'm not using it for, or against you" and emphatically neutral "completely null", conclusion lean scum.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:50 am

In post 146, Titus wrote:Bear, it's expected your hydra will have many posts. That's not an in depth secret, nor is Romance claiming your volume suggests something about your alignment.

I find it odd you're objecting to Romance but you're quiet on Willow.

VOTE: Bear hydra
Again this is a townie paying close attention.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”