Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 894, Andante wrote:
In post 886, DkKoba wrote:wait i know who andante is i just remembered :lol:

VOTE: andante

how the heck does you knowing who I am = me being scum here, Go read newbie 2057 from me, I'm entering the exact same way as this and I'm town. This is literally how I play when I sub in, I read as I'm catching up, and I take notes... then I'm a wild card
I know your play past that u know that right?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 900, DkKoba wrote:
In post 894, Andante wrote:
In post 886, DkKoba wrote:wait i know who andante is i just remembered :lol:

VOTE: andante

how the heck does you knowing who I am = me being scum here, Go read newbie 2057 from me, I'm entering the exact same way as this and I'm town. This is literally how I play when I sub in, I read as I'm catching up, and I take notes... then I'm a wild card
I know your play past that u know that right?

What? the play past from my openwolfing? treating games like a joke as scum? I'm not sure how that's supposed to intimidate me? So what I played forum maf on epicmafia? I've also played forum maf here with like half this table
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Andante »

last I checked Koba, I literally only take games seriously as town, sooo whatever
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 887, DkKoba wrote:i wont out them but remembering who they are and examining the slots play + how they are acting makes me conclude that they are scum here.
can you elaborate
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 902, Andante wrote:last I checked Koba, I literally only take games seriously as town, sooo whatever
let me clarify a bit lol, *this seriously* I'm handwriting my reads lmaooo
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

there's a certain like psychological tell they have when they're scum and this is like it where they are reserved and such - ive played with them as scum and modded when they were scum
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 903, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 887, DkKoba wrote:i wont out them but remembering who they are and examining the slots play + how they are acting makes me conclude that they are scum here.
can you elaborate

Please share Koba, I'm just not giving the exact name I used on EM, but yes, I've played many games with koba on that site, even games they hosted, so what am I doing that declares me as scum? I linked the game where I subbed in D2 and am playing exactly like this...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 905, DkKoba wrote:there's a certain like psychological tell they have when they're scum and this is like it where they are reserved and such - ive played with them as scum and modded when they were scum

a certain tell I have when I'm scum??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Andante »

you talking about the ... stuff?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 851, Andante wrote:Ok, I was gonna just give notes on each set of 100 posts I have, but I've reached post 80, and filled up 1 page (I handwrite my notes lol) soooo here we go, after I'm caught up I'll answer questions, I'm not saying these will be my opinions at the end, it's just where I'm sitting as of the first 80 posts.

Also, I have no clue if Mini was voting so let me.... UNVOTE:

#19 - LMAOOOO I loved Dragon's "How serious is that vote?" I was cracking up for a good minute
#28 - Feels like a towny line from Flea the Magician
#36 - Dark Magician didn't like Dragon's #19?? Feels really weird to call that out so early.
#39 - yessiree outs early TR on Dark "For Good Postings" I feel like so far Dark has had weird posts, idk
#40 Dragons is just cracking me up this game, I'm already feeling town vibes from him
#44 "Well, it sounded like you were trying to initiate convo by phrasing it as an inquiry, and then left them hanging lol" from yessiree - This response to not liking #19 feels like yessiree is taking the line way too seriously/trying to get others behind an early push, it just simply doesn't feel like a town observation to me.
#47 Feels like a line only town would say from mozamis
#51 Why is yessiree also taking #19 so seriously?? I literally sat here cracking up at it
#53-#54 These make 0 sense to me
#60 Koba claims pr? unprompted by anything...
#62 I love VFP's reaction to Koba's "pr claim" and vote, VFP likely town
#63 "scum taking advantage" uhhh what? Koba, I don't see scum taking any advantage of VFP here??
#68 VFP, I'm kinda agreeing lol, like POE wise I have a handful of town leans already lol, too early to mark them off as hard town, but like, I'm definitely feeling good about a handful
#69 Good response from flow
#72 Dark Magician Girl asks VFP is #67 and #68 are jokes, yet automatically assumed Dragon's #19 was serious?? DMG feels weird to me idk
#78 I think Koba is the first one suggesting DMG is being scummy, I do like this line from Koba cause DMG hasn't done anything to strike me as towny yet.
#80 agreed

Umm so far~
Town Leans:
Dragons (#19, #40)
Flea (#28)
mozamis (#47)
VFP (#62)

Scum Leans:
Dark Magician (#36, #72)

ehhhh???
yessiree (#39, #44)
Koba, tell me scum me starts with this
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 899, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 890, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 839, Flea The Magician wrote:joke seriously in a way. Some others like Nd defend flowtrap's joke which honestly could just be obvious scum but also in a predicament where ND is looking at it from a town mindset. Hard to tell.

Not once I have said you were scum in that interaction. Please read what I said. You are getting over defensive for something that isn't happening. You may be misunderstanding what I said in previous quotes.
Want to fix your misrepresentation?
What misrepresentation?

2 -- "OK This is post 70, this is me apparently saying I'm scum and open wolfing... Again, can you explain this for me?"

You should know how that is openwolfing I explained. I will explain again, if your scum, you are openwolfing as scum because you insisted to claim scum by saying "Nice way to call me scum" implying you are calling yourself scum. What is there not to understand?

I pointed it out. I didn't give a conclusion on it however. You are the only one who replied to my judgment calls and became offended.

4 -- "Never said I didn't take it seriously, curious why you're attempting to misrepresent me like this.
I provided my reasoning, which was a serious reasoning. Why else would I feed the playerlist into my setup script and run its verification module?"

Again. There is no misrepresentation. I say right here... "
FTM Actually takes flowtraps joke seriously in a way.
Some others like Nd defend flowtrap's joke which honestly could just be obvious scum but also in a predicament where ND is looking at it from a town mindset. Hard to tell."

Where in that have I said you are scum or town. I was reading into ND there instead of you. Again, you replied to something that wasn't even talking about you but just to keep for notation purposes. I gave no context because it was irrelevant; I wasn't calling you scum nor town for it.

You are literally proving my point by saying you were serious. What is the point of you debating with me? What are you trying to get through to me? Because there is no points being made. I haven't called you scum nor town through any of this interaction. I am confused on what you are getting at here and why I am being read through this interaction alone. Please read what I originally said and look at full context.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: flowtrap
Nvm i just cba to reread while i need to get to work and i need to park my vote where a maj might happen
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 910, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 899, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 890, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 839, Flea The Magician wrote:[Didn't actually say what was quoted, go look]

Not once I have said you were scum in that interaction. Please read what I said. You are getting over defensive for something that isn't happening. You may be misunderstanding what I said in previous quotes.
Want to fix your misrepresentation?
What misrepresentation?

2 -- "OK This is post 70, this is me apparently saying I'm scum and open wolfing... Again, can you explain this for me?"

You should know how that is openwolfing I explained. I will explain again, if your scum, you are openwolfing as scum because you insisted to claim scum by saying "Nice way to call me scum" implying you are calling yourself scum. What is there not to understand?

I pointed it out. I didn't give a conclusion on it however. You are the only one who replied to my judgment calls and became offended.

4 -- "Never said I didn't take it seriously, curious why you're attempting to misrepresent me like this.
I provided my reasoning, which was a serious reasoning. Why else would I feed the playerlist into my setup script and run its verification module?"

Again. There is no misrepresentation. I say right here... "
FTM Actually takes flowtraps joke seriously in a way.
Some others like Nd defend flowtrap's joke which honestly could just be obvious scum but also in a predicament where ND is looking at it from a town mindset. Hard to tell."

Where in that have I said you are scum or town. I was reading into ND there instead of you. Again, you replied to something that wasn't even talking about you but just to keep for notation purposes. I gave no context because it was irrelevant; I wasn't calling you scum nor town for it.

You are literally proving my point by saying you were serious. What is the point of you debating with me? What are you trying to get through to me? Because there is no points being made. I haven't called you scum nor town through any of this interaction. I am confused on what you are getting at here and why I am being read through this interaction alone. Please read what I originally said and look at full context.
Your broken ass quote for one thing, which is not anything I've said.

I still have no idea how me saying, "nice way to call me scum koba" is openwolfing. I'm acknowledging Koba's read, and am amused by it. You appear to be using it as an AI comment when it isn't.

"seriously in a way" is so half arsed if you farted you'd make dookie. I didn't see it as a joke, given that again some mods put their player lists in a specific order....
I haven't implied nor inferred either. I have thrown you in my scumpile though. We both agree I took it seriously, and yet "you know what I did" and still felt need to draw attention to it beyond the notation and then ask why I'm defending as though it wasn't serious. This is bendy at minimum. Then you "calling me out should tell [me] something", what should it tell me? because I'm missing a memo here.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Andante »

Alrighty, next section!!!

#87 @Flea, I think it's weird to declare you're not going to interact with someone this early in the game. Like, you have to have some interaction with someone to get a read on them?
#92 uhhhh what even is this entrance from Not_Mafia
#94 Lukewarm is feeling very serious..."But I also really don't like VFP immediately taking FlowTrap's word that they were confirmed town" uhhh I highly doubt VFP saw that and went "No chance Flow lies! I believe it!!"
EDIT FROM AFTER READING #138 - #94 was supposedly Luke in his RVS phase of the game, but how serious he was in that post, I'm not so sure he didn't have conviction behind not liking VFP...

#99 Flea Says Not_Mafia is at E-1 (Which, unless N_M is scum partners with Flea, I feel like it's something town would say)
#101 Feels like Koba was jokingly voting Luke, but like, Luke was legit scummy at that point, so trying to make it a joke honestly gives points to Luke and Koba being scum
#103 FINALLY a decent line from DMG, I agree with it
#104 I like this line from Dragons, I feel like town would ask the scummy slot about past maf experience to see if the scumminess is truly from being new or not
#105 Good line from Crayons - interrogating the scummy post feels like a very towny thing to do, like, instead of just going "bad post!" Crayons picked out the parts they specifically didn't like.
#108 I like this explanation from NDMath on what he found towny about #94
#115 Koba agrees with NDMath's statement about #94 being towny, but Koba voted Luke shortly after #94... If Koba had found it towny then, I feel like Koba wouldn't have voted it, yet only after someone goes "I found #94 towny" Koba goes, yeah, it was. Koba slot is feeling weird (and I keep thinking about my Koba interaction in the 900's... I'm trying so hard to not conf bias myself)
#116 LMAOOOO
#119 LMAOOOO - Yall have some amazing lines, I love yall
#123 LMAOOO I love the mod and how mod actually had to clarify this for yall
#138 - Better line from Luke, but going "I'm still in the RVS" like, just cause you're still there 100 posts into the game, doesn't mean you can't out legit thoughts on posts/stuff people say
#146 From Not_Mafia quoting #138 going "This is scumposting, plain and simple" I feel like you're just refusing to give Luke a chance, maybe if you quoted #94 and said that ok, but I feel like #138 was genuinely decent, not amazing, but decent, like, I'm willing to give Luke a chance to improve, but you, have no lines nothing, this would be your first actual content. And Luke sure is doing a lot better of a job at, at least trying to find scum than you @N_M
I'm not saying I tr this line from luke, but rather I feel like it just keeps Luke null, Makes me sr #94 a bit more.. but I'm still open to considering Luke as either alignment, where it feels like you're not, and you've written him off as scum and called it a day.

Umm so far~
Town Leans:
Dragons (#19, #40)
Flea (#28)
mozamis (#47)
VFP (#62)
NDMath (#108)

Scum Leans:
Dark Magician (#36, #72)
DkKoba (#115)
Lukewarm (#94) - #138 is not too scummy though
Not_Mafia (#146)

ehhhh???
yessiree (#39, #44)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:30 am

Post by T3 »

Oh, another EM player.
The flow trap wagon is terrible tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Andante »

Uhh T3, I hope either Luke gets townier or you're towny since your entrance, cause the way my reads are going, I'm about to start pushing your way
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Andante »

lmao I see why Mini is a slot that yall weren't feeling good about, I'm like heavily skimming now, like reading all posts, but not commenting on all, I'm trying to just get caught up

#155 really good post from crayons, like, I agree
#165 LMAOOOO YES, calling VFP out for the Mini SR for not posting
#180 I need more from Luke, and I don't wanna see him getting a pass for "being new" but this could be a situation I agree with
#186 YES GO LUKE! lmao, I'm also unsure why everyone was so confused about the setup, it literally said... it's a good luke post
#190 Koba decides to claim a pr for a 2nd time??
#194 Luke... I do not tr self votes
#204 Mini SRed Luke, and I'm inclined to also keep Luke in the scum pile
#219 Luke seemed so serious, I think he said he hated the joking around? and now he's just joking?
#224 Goodpost from DMG
#260 LMAOOO smh @JV... I see why I'm currently trying to rescue this slot, I just ask yall to ignore any/all Mini posts... I'm not fully sure what approach they were going for, cause like, I have a huge TL pool as well
#290 There is no way Luke is town, feels like scum trying to play it off
#322 Still thinking mozam is town
#324 Luke feels mad he's getting voted yet he's literally self voting?? idk what he wants
#340 You'd literally have to be scum if you couldn't possibly see a reason people TR Crayons

Where we're at so far~
Town Leans:
Dragons (#19, #40, #104)
Flea (#28)
mozamis (#47, #322)
VFP (#62)
NDMath (#108, #165)
Green Crayons (#155)

Scum Leans:
Dark Magician (#36, #72, #340)
DkKoba (#115, #190)
Lukewarm (#94, #194,#290, #324)
Not_Mafia (#146)

ehhhh???
yessiree (#39, #44)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Andante »

@Koba, I see why you're feeling so strongly my slot is scum as I'm reading 470 ish, I am here to assure you, this slot is town!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Andante »

oh shoot, I'm up to 515ish, I thought Mini SR was cause of some weird lines, I see JV losing it... it's ok!! He's gone, I'm here, we're not having another meltdown from this slot this game!!! Let the fun times roll!! Honestly, knowing JV is town, I feel like whatever got personal, and it was one of those moments where you're best off just stepping away as a few of you tried to push him to do...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 516, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 510, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 508, VFP wrote:
In post 507, Green Crayons wrote:or, like, more generally. the blow up feels forced but idk if this is just how jv exists.
Forced or not, its NAI.
disagree

i used a similar "get exasperated and super defensive" response to koba's suspicions as scum

if jv doesn't usually act this way, then what's the reason here?
I am mainly pissed off at Koba. I called them out one game as scum, nobody believed a word I said and then they won the game.

The second game I was scum, in a coalition game. Got into the coalition and then get yeeted as a purposeful play to have my buddy, who was also in the coalition more cred.

And according to those games, I am scum in this one. Which is literally the most stupid use of meta I have ever seen in my life.

- JV

I mean, last time no one believed me/ would listen to me, and it angered me, I just subbed out, and life was good lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 529, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 528, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: MiniVirgo
Their response to koba was
insane

I have a scum lean on Mini at this point anyways, but even if they are not scum, I do not want to play a game with someone who is gonna talk to other players the way they just did.

So a vote for them is a win-win in my book.
feels like scum taking advantage of the fact Mini was E-3 or E-2
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:31 am

Post by VFP »

Hello Andante and T3, welcome!
are my reads and more or less the same as I don't re call anything happennig in the game for a while.

Both of you are on my town, so there's that at least.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 921, VFP wrote:Hello Andante and T3, welcome!
are my reads and more or less the same as I don't re call anything happennig in the game for a while.

Both of you are on my town, so there's that at least.

Where we're at so far~
Town Leans:
Dragons (#19, #40, #104)
Flea (#28)
mozamis (#47, #322)
VFP (#62)
NDMath (#108, #165)
Green Crayons (#155)

Scum Leans:
Dark Magician (#36, #72, #340)
DkKoba (#115, #190)
Lukewarm (#94, #194,#290, #324)
Not_Mafia (#146)

ehhhh???
yessiree (#39, #44)

Well, up until the mini blow up these were my reads, I'm not really seeing anything I'd flip/change except, I'd TownLean flow, currently at #570, but quickly catching up
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 575, VFP wrote:I don't think the wagon was justified there and felt a little too easy with lack of resistance.

Flea's vote I disliked the most out of all of them.
I doubt there's 2 scum on the wagon though, but I'll be shocked if everyone is town there.

It does make me think that Green has more of a chance to flip red here though and Mini is just the counter or at least a distraction that scum are just letting fly by.

As of who I think is town
DGM
is pretty town to me. There's a few posts I feel that are forced like but I don't feel like it's scum mind set. I also think DMG is actually trying to progress reads though I'd like to see DMG question more towards who is scum.
Mini
is focused on the game at me. It's not like it's a popular place to push and there are much easier / accpetable targets for Mini to go for here. I don't think scum Mini get concerned about me asking for a prod on them either. The back and fourther between them and Dk was just not useful on a scale of sorting. The above is what makes me think town too.
Flow
is going to be the spot I flip flop on I feel like, but Flow I just read their posts as town. There's not too much else in it so mainly just gut.
NM
most likely town here. Mainly from the entrance but I doubt I'll get much more here.
ND
is actually producing high amount on content to posts. is only from a town mind.

Town lean
Lukewarm
I can imagine being the scum tickets pass. has some reads I disagree with but is consistent. I think I'm warming up to this slot.
Dk
is just going to tunnel here because of the disagreement. I'm not discrediting any skills they have here, I am saying that I don't think they fully believe to be 100% right here without the shit show argument. The problem I have with it is before that Dk was a realiable person to read in the sense I didn't feel there's a negative agenda for reads or comments. Now I think Dk is just going to ignore the game to that level until Mini is gone. The main problem is this stops me being able to make a read on them as if scum the tunnel is just going to be a smoke cloud. I think Dk shows as scum outside of that if scum, just from the way they play.
Artemiana
makes it just into here. I liked the approach to the shit show trying to prevent it going on. I know regardless of alignment it's not something that should be promoted but as scum you want to see town rip into each other (And this is going by my TvT). I liked something early game but I can't remember what.

Null
Moz
Needs to do something. I wish all the best in RL but still I expect something to be able to read on even if it's just an actual vote.
Dragons
I almost want to put as lean town but I feel that they do reads to appease rather than what they believe. Personally I think Dragon has a lot to offer though if town and I want to go through more reads with them directly day 2.

Minor lean scum
yessiree
seems empty with their posts. I don't see any actual attempt at scum hunting or want to progress. I don't see them going for easy targets either, but maybe staying under the radar or coasting.
Flea
gives me a different feeling to how I have normally with Flea. It's hard to say as last game me and Flea were calling each other scum and we were TvT so it could be a case of both of us giving opportunity here. Regardless I won't lim Flea day 1 as Flea is by far active enough generally to slip up. There's not too much to go by other than I feel Flea has been a bit quiet as a whole in this game so far. I only put Flea in minor out of respect of not being a null! Flea is the second player I want to get views on more day 2 before progressing.

Lean scum
Green
is playing as a typical scum, pick a target and stick to it without adding anything else to the game. As it stands there seem to be a few names I can't see with Green and with my thoughts on the Mini wagon I can see this as a good lim.

I'd be more preferable at this stage to talk about particular reads and give a details description on a name rather than the game state.
I can tell you that this list is where I'm actually currently at regardless of any lists posted before.

If I'm right on
Green
/
Mini
then we would be looking at
1 scum in
Save the Dragons, Dk, nm, Flea, Lukewarm
2 scum in
Yessiree, moz, Artemiana, ND, Mini, Green

With DGM and Flow locking as town for me.

lmao we have like opposite reads
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Andante »