Goon
Etine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Etine »

In post 373, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 371, Etine wrote:
In post 368, Marky Mark wrote:Null at the least as in null-or-scummier or null-or-townier
I think just straight Null. I don't wanna fully believe the whole (You/Nero/T3) thought because that's just really crazy. I liked at the least you answered me, but felt some whiplash when you were being all NICE DEFLECTION and stuff
then why not just say null? Null at the least kinda implies something more either way
I like expanding my thoughts, I know sometimes they get all twisted but I try nonetheless :mrgreen:
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 375, Etine wrote:
In post 373, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 371, Etine wrote:
In post 368, Marky Mark wrote:Null at the least as in null-or-scummier or null-or-townier
I think just straight Null. I don't wanna fully believe the whole (You/Nero/T3) thought because that's just really crazy. I liked at the least you answered me, but felt some whiplash when you were being all NICE DEFLECTION and stuff
then why not just say null? Null at the least kinda implies something more either way
I like expanding my thoughts, I know sometimes they get all twisted but I try nonetheless :mrgreen:
I still SR you but have some towncred for this
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 335, Nero Cain wrote:ET, if you think/thought there were 6 scum in this game why do u only have 4 scum reads?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 335, Nero Cain wrote:ET, if you think/thought there were 6 scum in this game why do u only have 4 scum reads?
Please stop faking being a noob, it's unbecoming.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 357, Etine wrote:The reason why I scumread you is because I thought your Cabd read was fake
interesting, this is the first I'm hearing of that.
In post 75, Etine wrote:Why drop what you were doing with Cabd just to vote me for being audacious?
b/c it makes it sound like you were getting upset that I was doing more than 1 thing not that you believed my cabd push was fake.

You think my push is fake just b/c I haven't had an all-out war with him and I'm poking @ others? In a game with more than 1 scum it's my job to poke multiple people as I'm more likely to hit scum that way. Also, it's not entirely accurate that I've just stopped prodding @ cabd. was directed @ him and honestly? cabd hasn't really done much that was useful wich is why my vote was still resting on him. I mean is the kinda fake ragey post I see from scum from time to time and in hindsight I should have called it out but the rest seems useless to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 379, Nero Cain wrote:I mean 98 is the kinda fake ragey post I see from scum from time to time and in hindsight I should have called it out but the rest seems useless to me.
?

Do you not know of the glorious Pooky Russians on the Train fan fiction?
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 380, Cabd wrote:
In post 379, Nero Cain wrote:I mean 98 is the kinda fake ragey post I see from scum from time to time and in hindsight I should have called it out but the rest seems useless to me.
?

Do you not know of the glorious Pooky Russians on the Train fan fiction?
In post 3903, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
The train groaned and rumbled as it began its journey out of Vladivostok, 200 tons of metal coming to life as one, the steady thrum of the wheels on the track pounding like waves upon a beach. Most of the cars on the train were ordinary, filled with people weary and preparing to sleep for the long journey ahead; but on one there was the excited hum of activity. Cabd Dmitiri Konstantinovich was a bear of a man, his chest built like a brick wall, arms thick like tree trunks with tattoos running down both sides. His eyes were an unnatural shade of blue, so icy and cold in their intensity that they could peel back a man’s soul until it held no secrets from him. He had risen through the ranks of the Syndicate through sheer determination, retiring his rivals with a careful word or ruthless application of force. His favorite method of killing was to use a heavy rope to beat someone so hard that they willingly agreed to hang themselves with the same rope. He had made many enemies on his rise and buried even more – his cold blooded ambition the stuff of underworld legend. Among all his lieutenants he trusted only a handful – Syr, Peta, Fiery, Notty.

However an American seal team had just seized his shipment in Hokkaido three hours ago, and Cabd Dmitiri Konstantinovich knew there was at least one rat on the train. None of the four had any reason to know of the raid, for them this would be just an ordinary trip to Moscow for some fun – however he knew that someone had a guilty conscience. As the friends pounded shot after shot of vodka, he looked at each of them thinking about who would be the one to crack. As the train rumbled onwards, the talk became louder and more boisterous, the five friends recounting their escapades together, how they had stolen a cow from a local farmer when they were young, their first bank robbery together, and that time when Fiery had assassinated an informant by throwing him out of his hotel suite into a river. Life was so much simpler then, but now they had risen to a very high place, and the fall from such a place could be quite dramatic.

After hours and hours of small talk and chit chat, Cabd eyed Syr very carefuly and remarked to him that he did not seem to be as spirited as he usually was. Syr looked up at him to make a half-hearted excuse, but when he looked into Cabd’s eyes, he knew there was no point. A look of resignation came over his face – it was relief almost. He reached across the table and touched Cabd’s hand.

“Promise me you will not touch my family, they had nothing to do with this”

A hush fell over the train then, the only sound they could hear was the steady thump thump thump of the train wheels. Everyone knew what had to be done. Cabd rose up and took Syr’s hand like an old friend, and guided him to the room where such things were done. It was over quickly, such was the respect afforded a friend of thirty years. As they began to clean up, the realization swept over the others that they had just narrowly avoided death, as they themselves were being tested. Cabd poured out the last of the vodka and they drank once more to the dearly departed.

As Notty took the body out to dispose of it, as he had done for many others before. Cabd passed out cigarettes for his last two compatriots. Peta took a long wistful inhale while watching the snow fall outside.
“I will have to find if he had any other compatriots, the Americans could not have only one spy within the ranks.”

Cabd Dmitiri Konstantinovich sighed.

“No my friend, you won’t.”

Peta never felt the bullet enter his brain, his last thought was about the moonlight on the horizon and the snow flowers in the air. They looked so beautiful and free, and now he was too.

VOTE: Elements
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 372, Kerset wrote:
In post 370, Vasex wrote:Zzzzz. Let's hammer Kitty today.

VOTE: KittyTacky
It sounds even less convincing that your RVS. Cmon we are on 15th page.
I have no strong reasons against him, but I have feeling that he plays here much like a bad actor. Maybe because of the lack of experience.
For example this post #22 : "Nope. I remember you tho. From my first game. I played like a headless chicken. Kinda embarrassing." Especially about remembering me, ugh...
I'm (softly) triggered on almost every of these sentances, and on his other posts too... "nervous" about large game, because this is a first big game for him, huh... Vasex is definitely tr for him from the very beginning, how?...

I tried to read the others, but this is my best bet for now.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Vasex »

Looks like I have nothing new on the 16th page :]
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but ur argument seems to be that me voting you and doing other things while cabd was absent from the thread meant that I stopped pushing him and my push was fake and I'm not really sure that's even genuine
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Rathe »

if nero is town vasex is probably mafia
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Rathe »

i think xp n anya r probably town here
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Cabd what is your read on t3?

Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Rathe »

anya is anya n xp hesitance to townblock me cuz of a bad game is good
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Rathe »

i dont know about etine or kitty
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 385, Rathe wrote:if nero is town vasex is probably mafia
i dig it

VOTE: Vasex
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 385, Rathe wrote:if nero is town vasex is probably mafia
a bad vote doesn't necessarily make one scum. Is there some other reason here?

Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Rathe »

kitty pretty much townread me i dont know if that is what he does as town
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Rathe »

In post 391, Nero Cain wrote:a bad vote doesn't necessarily make one scum. Is there some other reason here?
i already felt vasex was probably mafia by his iso
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Rathe »

also his play around kitty is weird
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Rathe »

i dont know about kitty but id rather try to sort than just kill
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Vasex »

Yeah, Kitty's direction definitely looks promising. I think it is better to push it harder.
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Rathe »

i could vote for T3 as well
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Vasex »

Rathe, what if Kitty is mafia after first elimination? What will change in your view?
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Rathe »

In post 398, Vasex wrote:Rathe, what if Kitty is mafia after first elimination? What will change in your view?
i dont know with more mafia n dynamics maybe it is a higher chance to bus partners

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”