Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1944, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1814, Ircher wrote:
Night 4 begins!

As the two leaders return to check on your progress, it once again begins to rain. "That's not a good sign," starts the first. "Indeed, it is not," comments the second. "Even so, we must continue in our duty. What have we decided today?" asks the first. While some of you point at another with conviction, others are a bit more hesitant. "This will not do. Indecision will be the bane of us all," states the second. "We will return in five minutes," states the first, and the two walk back towards the shadows. After some time, the two leaders return. "Once more, we ask," begins the first, but he is cut off by the voice of another among you. "I have had enough. I offer myself as sacrifice in the hopes that the gods will grant you new vision," the person states in a resolute voice. Seeing no other consensus being formed, the leaders agree to the requested action. The rest of you depart for the night.

samantha97,
Town Naturalist
, was executed Day 4!

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, samantha97, to Mini Theme 2203: Grand Idea UPick!
You are a
Town Naturalist
!

While you are alive, any killing or reviving role will not function (excludes faction kills). Refund any X-Shot abilities (or equivalent) prevented by this role. Additionally, only 1 player may die per night. If 2 or more players would die,
randomize which deaths exceeding 1 will be prevented.
The moderator will use a kill priority scheme based on the alignment of the killer. If that fails to narrow the number of deaths to one, the moderator will choose the player who occupies the lowest slot number amongst the still eligible deaths. All applicable prevented abilities/kills are still considered 'visits'.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.
Please confirm by pm'ing me your alignment, role, and any partners you may have (if any).

Night ends on Thursday, April 22, 2021 4:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2021-04-22 16:00:00). Night actions are due at least fifteen minutes before this deadline.
As a reminder, non-factional actions must be sent by pm.

Fast night is possible if I get confirmation from all living players.

Edit: Day start may be a bit delayed as I have a paper I need to finish writing today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
In post 1407, Guillotina wrote:Since the host decided to inno child CaptainS, i will never be able to push him now that i know that what captain said is actually true.

I hard claim Post #9807 in the grand idea thread.

Yes. Im the mother of all vigilantes:

My night 1 target was Korina, i targeted him with a hand grenade, but instead of killing him i got the grenade back so I assume I was roleblocked cause i got the shot back. Before Korina i had submitted VFP and Temporal as targets too but i decided to trust Raya's townread on him and i had second thoughts on Temporal so idecided tomgive him another chance.

My night 2 target was CaptainS with a hand grenade which again i got it back. So there is either someone with an ability to roleblock the same target two nights in a row or I was roleblocked by two different players. (Or i bot vanillaized and i never got the warning).

Before him i had submitted Temporal Lich and Mahimahi, but I was afraid that my read on Temporal was wrong even though he pushed my strong townread (Raya) and for some reason i tinfoiled that mahimahi could be an independent whose win condition was to get night killed, like an unjester and i was not going to give him the pleasure, i figured if his win condition is to get night killed, i will take them to the end where he'll lose by surviving.
I thought about VFP and Vaxkiller but decided that i was heavily invested on VFP being scum so he being converted was too good to be true and Vax, even though i townread him, i thought about doing town a favor and resolve the slot for info but i changed my mind.

So i read CaptainS and i concluded he was scum and threw a hand grenade on him but i got it back, meh.

When i selected the role i thought i had the guts to really be irresponsible, i thought many times of just using the anti tank missile and kill my target and everyone that targeted them, but i thought about the probability of killing cops, doctors etc, so i realized right there that im not as crazy and irresponsible with power roles as i thought i would be. I always wanted a kill role and now that i have it, i feel so much pressure because my decisions could really play against our wincon or it could solve the game with an unlikely hero shot.
With great power comes great responsibility is so true, i will not choose a killer role again.
this is why guillo is mechtown lol
Let me add to this.

On night 3, besides MahiMahi, I scum read KidAmn and suspected Raya, be it that Raya is widely townread it seemed weird that she was still alive, plus she was in Samantha's PoE, whom I townread up til that point, so I submitted Raya as a hand grenade target for the first 24 hours of the night and went back to read KidAmn and realized that my gut about them was not misplaced as he was one of the scummiest players, flying way under the radar. So I figured nobody suspected him besides Samantha and if he was scum he'd never guess I would target him because I don't think I talked to him or about him a lot on Day 3, so if he was scum, it was gonna be a hit and catch the wolves by surprise.
Little I knew I was gonna get roleblocked a third time and on Day 4 we found out that Samantha was the naturalist.

On night 4, not gonna lie. I targeted myself for a while but then I thought about my peers and Flea telling me to kill Mahi and saying something about her role cleared in the process or they'd target me on Day 5 (today) if I didn't target Mahi.
I've always have doubts that they might be a third party who win by protecting certain amount of people or maybe they got their DBZ Cell Games role or some crap like that.
So I eventually targeted Mahi but they didn't die.

It's frutrating having the most powerful and devastating vigilante role in the GIM thread and dealing absolutely no damage in 4 cycles already.

Meh!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1949, mahimahi wrote:oh yeah, that too

I just can't fathom how that reaction to that fake hammer which obviously wasn't a hammer can ever come from town, along with him refusing to claim on E-1 because he knew we would be able to check him and validate/deny his claim

-mahi
Simple!

A) Because my reaction to being hammered was not fake.

B) Because I didn't trust you and I still don't. Because it would be crazy to have my role and out it so you could validate and meanwhile scum could kill me for being a vigilante. VFP was ok with claiming and getting validated because he chose a harmless bullshit role, he had nothing to lose. Me in the other hand, well... I'm town's kill power. lol
o much for being a kill power.
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:22 am

Post by CaptainS »

UNVOTE: Unvote Guillo

Will read more after tomorrow but i'm getting my second Covid jab in the afternoon.

But I'm enjoying reading all this and the explanations Mahi is giving now.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 5 VC #7
Flea The Magician (2) (E-2) - TemporalLich (), mahimahi ()

Raya36 (0) -
Guillotina (0) -
KidAmn (2) (E-2) - Guillotina (), Raya36 ()

CaptainS (0) -
Not Voting (3) - Flea The Magician, KidAmn (), CaptainS ()

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:30:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-29 21:00:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Friday, April 23, 2021 8:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-23 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
4. TemporalLich : He/Him
5. Guillotina : He/Him
9. KidAmn : They/Them
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1939, mahimahi wrote:KidAmn, we'll help you win if you help us vote out scum for a day? Fair deal?
Nuh-uh. You don't get to fuck on me and then come cap in hand. This is my world, Mr Anderson,
my world
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:49 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1942, Raya36 wrote:Guillo is not scum. Flea might be. I don't have time right now to list everything but I will sometime tonight, even though I'm still pretty confident you're scum anyway.
Maybe you're all scum. Maybe we're just waiting for you all to realise that and lynch me, the last bastion of the town in a world gone mad.
In post 1952, CaptainS wrote:UNVOTE: Unvote Guillo

Will read more after tomorrow but i'm getting my second Covid jab in the afternoon.

Oh I bet you're enjoying this, asshole.
In post 1935, Flea The Magician wrote:I'd vote you if it wasnt so much of a waste. you're practically conf anti-town.
Bold statement coming from you.
In post 1920, TemporalLich wrote:let me know if you want me to hammer
Look I'm gonna be honest my heart's not in it, I can't even be bothered to suggest you're scum. I should have just killed you Night 1 honestly. Not because of your play or anything, I just really don't like your avatar.
In post 1951, Guillotina wrote:Simple!

B) Because I didn't trust you and I still don't. Because it would be crazy to have my role and out it so you could validate and meanwhile scum could kill me for being a vigilante. VFP was ok with claiming and getting validated because he chose a harmless bullshit role, he had nothing to lose. Me in the other hand, well... I'm town's kill power. lol
C) because this has all been wonderful scum theatre but we can drop the pretence now, my dude. It's over.

Alright, that about covers all my blases, good luck. Oh and remember, if you hammer me while I'm asleep (BST FTW FYI) you don't get any infoooooo
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by mahimahi »

prepping mahi to go in for the kill on scum

- mahimahi
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Spoiler: Mahi's gym

It's weird knowing Mahi's the only person guaranteed to be neither town nor scum but also knowing town can't do anything about mahi.

What was the next stage of your plan for dealing with mahi, eh? And don't say it was crashing this plane...
with no survivors
because you're not Eldrazi, you can't crash a whole plane that's just cheating
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1955, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1942, Raya36 wrote:Guillo is not scum. Flea might be. I don't have time right now to list everything but I will sometime tonight, even though I'm still pretty confident you're scum anyway.
Maybe you're all scum. Maybe we're just waiting for you all to realise that and lynch me, the last bastion of the town in a world gone mad.

Oh I bet you're enjoying this, asshole.
In post 1935, Flea The Magician wrote:I'd vote you if it wasnt so much of a waste. you're practically conf anti-town.
Bold statement coming from you.
In post 1920, TemporalLich wrote:let me know if you want me to hammer
Look I'm gonna be honest my heart's not in it, I can't even be bothered to suggest you're scum. I should have just killed you Night 1 honestly. Not because of your play or anything, I just really don't like your avatar.
In post 1951, Guillotina wrote:Simple!

C) because this has all been wonderful scum theatre but we can drop the pretence now, my dude. It's over.

Alright, that about covers all my blases, good luck. Oh and remember, if you hammer me while I'm asleep (BST FTW FYI) you don't get any infoooooo
Eeeeh? Under normal circumstances I would ask you to share with me what you are smoking but in this case I think I'll pass on that thought.

Let's yeet this clown and get on with our lives, these guys will never tell on their ex-buddies and even if they did, we will not believe them because who believes the word of a Jester. Or better yet, let's vote Flea out and I will kill him tonight instead of Mahi!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1943, mahimahi wrote:Claim - to get information on who's pushing a powerful town investigative. Result: we got a wagon full of scum on us
Rolefishing - anyone who was willing to claim to be checked by us was +++town. Result: VFP was clearly town, Guillo was clearly scum
Messing around - for fun. Result: we had fun
Solving - it's there, you're just biased because you disagree with what we're saying

Not full claiming under any circumstances. We're not giving scum the info they need to kill us.

Can you link to what makes you so confident on Guillo being town?

-mahi
Now explain why you let town waste 2 eliminations on you
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by KidAmn »

VOTE: CaptainS
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:06 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1943, mahimahi wrote:Claim - to get information on who's pushing a powerful town investigative. Result: we got a wagon full of scum on us
Rolefishing - anyone who was willing to claim to be checked by us was +++town. Result: VFP was clearly town, Guillo was clearly scum
Messing around - for fun. Result: we had fun
Solving - it's there, you're just biased because you disagree with what we're saying

Not full claiming under any circumstances. We're not giving scum the info they need to kill us.

Can you link to what makes you so confident on Guillo being town?

-mahi
Amazing what happens when you're an Alien Prince. You have no idea how badly I want you gone because of just how deterimental you've both been to town wincon.

and I am a lot of things KidAmn, conf anti-town is - for once - not one of them.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:56 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1960, KidAmn wrote:VOTE: CaptainS
Are you saying the scum if captain? (and mahi)
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1962, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1960, KidAmn wrote:VOTE: CaptainS
Are you saying the scum if captain? (and mahi)
I might be. Release me from this game and I'll confirm it.
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:41 am

Post by CaptainS »

Oh I bet you're enjoying this, assholes.

Excuse me.

If we are going around like that then you're a cunt for voting me?

I simply commented on the state of the game and the change of tune in Mahis attitude this day phase.
No reason to call me an asshole.

I'll be voting no elim at this stage unless this asshole apologise.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:47 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VOTE: KidAmn

E-1

clearly just scum
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: CaptainS

So CaptainS is the mafia roleblocker
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:54 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1964, CaptainS wrote:

Oh I bet you're enjoying this, assholes.

Excuse me.

If we are going around like that then you're a cunt for voting me?

I simply commented on the state of the game and the change of tune in Mahis attitude this day phase.
No reason to call me an asshole.

I'll be voting no elim at this stage unless this asshole apologise.
:giggle: read the rest of the post man, c'mon. No need for that language.

VOTE: KidAmn ^ bake him away, toys!
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:54 am

Post by KidAmn »

(yes, it's Captain, if that wasn't clear enough)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: KidAmn
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:56 am

Post by TemporalLich »

if I see jester flip I'll be disappointed but oh well I took the risk :(
time will end
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:57 am

Post by KidAmn »

I am 100% a Jester.

But did you read Almost50's role completely?

It didn't say anything about alignment...
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Guillotina »

We resolve CaptainS tomorrow in case it is WIFOM
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:00 am

Post by KidAmn »

Might want to do that tonight, they're not a roleblocker after all.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:01 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 1971, KidAmn wrote:I am 100% a Jester.

But did you read Almost50's role completely?

It didn't say anything about alignment...
it replaces the whole role card KidAmn

you seem like a member of a scum team of size 3
time will end

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”