Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:30 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1094, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Flow Trap
:igmeou: It's always the good players that suspect me as town
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Andante »

I will also self vote before blitzing STD here. Then I flip green, and I'd expect yall would honor my flow/STD town leans
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Andante »

Honestly, I'm half thinking Koba is flipping scum here, notice how Koba goes "Andante flips scum, spews me as town, but I'm not getting them today"

So since Koba wants to get Dragons, I'd BET Dragons is flipping town.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Andante »

ughhhh TOWN, GET OVER HERE PLEASE
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Andante »

I have a feeling this ends in a no elim, due to town not showing up
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:34 am

Post by flow trap »

I'm already on T3

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1105, flow trap wrote:I'm already on T3
I know, but like, Koba is the only other one here, and Koba has no interest voting outside STD, won't even consider. feels antitowny, but whatever..

Hey fools (people associated with town)

say we have a desperado...

> The Midnight Desperado can Kill a player during the Night phase, but if the Desperado killed a townie, he or she dies instead.

So it would be in the desperado's interest to VOTE OUT their scum read, cause if you try and kill me tonight to "be the hero" you're going to be disappointed when you die too.

Like town... do yall genuinely not have a scum read after this many days?? So you're just gonna settle on my slot. Like, come on...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Andante »

This is truly a remarkable performance... 10 days of game play... all for what? No one voting me thinks I'm flipping scum, no one voting STD has a legit case for that. You guys are seriously a mess. Yet I'm the chosen one to randomly yeet? oh wait... you have to be here to do that, and I'm not seeing anyone showing up in the next 5 hours.. so gg well played, time to hope town doesn't fall apart tonight, I'm so glad we're seeing stellar performances from all
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:43 am

Post by flow trap »

DK are you still up for not shooting today?

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:47 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1107, Andante wrote:This is truly a remarkable performance... 10 days of game play... all for what? No one voting me thinks I'm flipping scum, no one voting STD has a legit case for that. You guys are seriously a mess. Yet I'm the chosen one to randomly yeet? oh wait... you have to be here to do that, and I'm not seeing anyone showing up in the next 5 hours.. so gg well played, time to hope town doesn't fall apart tonight, I'm so glad we're seeing stellar performances from all
On the bright side if no one shows up you can't be shot

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1109, flow trap wrote:
In post 1107, Andante wrote:This is truly a remarkable performance... 10 days of game play... all for what? No one voting me thinks I'm flipping scum, no one voting STD has a legit case for that. You guys are seriously a mess. Yet I'm the chosen one to randomly yeet? oh wait... you have to be here to do that, and I'm not seeing anyone showing up in the next 5 hours.. so gg well played, time to hope town doesn't fall apart tonight, I'm so glad we're seeing stellar performances from all
On the bright side if no one shows up you can't be shot

I mean, I'd rather be voted out than desperado trying to be the hero and kill me, Like, I recently subbed in, why am I the one taking this game more seriously than those who have been here... yet I'm somehow still scumread by people... ahhhhh
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:01 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

I already explained my scumread on T3. And t3 has yet to defend, sad!. So I am not sheeping or voting just for an elim. Andante is most likely town. VOTE: T3
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:05 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

We need to get an elim in. Lukewarm has done better than T3. But T3 has not done good for the slot.

There is probably scum also in Moz, Art, and NM (people who have not been talking).

I do believe there could also still be scum between flea and std and maybe DK.

DK STOP FUCKING IGNORNING ME. Please answer me FFS
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Andante »

Wooooo GrandPa has joined the town pool!!! I had previously TRed Crayons too, so I'm feeling really good about Grandpa too now!!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1038, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 918, Andante wrote:oh shoot, I'm up to 515ish, I thought Mini SR was cause of some weird lines, I see JV losing it... it's ok!! He's gone, I'm here, we're not having another meltdown from this slot this game!!! Let the fun times roll!! Honestly, knowing JV is town, I feel like whatever got personal, and it was one of those moments where you're best off just stepping away as a few of you tried to push him to do...
I am going to defend MiniVargo that they are not scum because of this. They should be scum because of said other reason. Please look at JV's previous games and tell me that his aggressive playstyle has definitly shined bright as town. Them just going off and being pissed is actually their town playstyle as I seen in Newbie 2059 and previous meta games I have read up on. However, they could be a scum for another reason. But right now, they are null to me. I have nothing on Andante as of now. There is something weird though that Andante did and I will refer to that in a bottom quote.

In post 956, Andante wrote:I mean, I subbed into a slot that was SRed solely because JV blew up, I have went through this entire game, and given solid proof for TRs/SRs yet people like Not_Mafia here can float by all game not doing anything?
You scumread NotMafia for not contributing but you townread Mozamis for the same reason? Explain this. Also you scumread ahri for no lines last game LOL where are you scumreading Moz for this .-. (not really a serious read, just want to see your answer to this)
In post 974, Andante wrote:see idk about Moz, something really tells me Moz is town
In post 975, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Mozamis
@STD you literally claim that Moz and Andante could be scum together however you vote NM alongside your scumread. You flip flop around a lot. Specifically accounting for that you vote someone who your scumread is voting. Please explain this.

In post 978, Andante wrote:
In post 977, Save The Dragons wrote:because i think mozamis is your partner lol

You think Mozam, who has almost no lines, is scum?
Again refer to above quote. You scumread NM for not contributing as much and Mozam has barely contributed to this game.
In post 989, DkKoba wrote:i think std is incredibly scummy but idk if i have the support to get that today
In post 1006, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 812, T3 wrote:Strong tr on ND Gm and STD.
why are you voting me
You make a good point. T3 Seems off compared to 2059. You aren't in your game solvey replacement mood and also you deflected the question. Explain to me then, why are you voting STD if you think STD is strong town. As town, you would stay consistent with your reads. Now explain @T3
Why tf is everyone ignorning me. @Andante have you seen this post??
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1113, Andante wrote:Wooooo GrandPa has joined the town pool!!! I had previously TRed Crayons too, so I'm feeling really good about Grandpa too now!!

I have already been town, you scum.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1112, GrandpaMo wrote:We need to get an elim in. Lukewarm has done better than T3. But T3 has not done good for the slot.

There is probably scum also in Moz, Art, and NM (people who have not been talking).

I do believe there could also still be scum between flea and std and maybe DK.

DK STOP FUCKING IGNORNING ME. Please answer me FFS

I'd say Luke did alright.. could've been better lol but T3 even said he's not going to think about reading the game till I flip green...

I agree, I want more content from that trio

LMAO I feel, DK has ignored like everything from me as well, just been deadset on STD flipping, and yeah...

come on!!! more town please show up!!!! we need you!!!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

im lowkey just annoyed and wanna like be like "i told you so" later because im frustrated that there's so much resistance to like flowtrap + STD when i feel there is like high chance of scum there.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

like what do u if T3 flips town? what info does that give you? its just a toss lim to me because I don't scumread them.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1114, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1038, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 918, Andante wrote:oh shoot, I'm up to 515ish, I thought Mini SR was cause of some weird lines, I see JV losing it... it's ok!! He's gone, I'm here, we're not having another meltdown from this slot this game!!! Let the fun times roll!! Honestly, knowing JV is town, I feel like whatever got personal, and it was one of those moments where you're best off just stepping away as a few of you tried to push him to do...
I am going to defend MiniVargo that they are not scum because of this. They should be scum because of said other reason. Please look at JV's previous games and tell me that his aggressive playstyle has definitly shined bright as town. Them just going off and being pissed is actually their town playstyle as I seen in Newbie 2059 and previous meta games I have read up on. However, they could be a scum for another reason. But right now, they are null to me. I have nothing on Andante as of now. There is something weird though that Andante did and I will refer to that in a bottom quote.

In post 956, Andante wrote:I mean, I subbed into a slot that was SRed solely because JV blew up, I have went through this entire game, and given solid proof for TRs/SRs yet people like Not_Mafia here can float by all game not doing anything?
You scumread NotMafia for not contributing but you townread Mozamis for the same reason? Explain this. Also you scumread ahri for no lines last game LOL where are you scumreading Moz for this .-. (not really a serious read, just want to see your answer to this)
In post 974, Andante wrote:see idk about Moz, something really tells me Moz is town
In post 975, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Mozamis
@STD you literally claim that Moz and Andante could be scum together however you vote NM alongside your scumread. You flip flop around a lot. Specifically accounting for that you vote someone who your scumread is voting. Please explain this.

In post 978, Andante wrote:
In post 977, Save The Dragons wrote:because i think mozamis is your partner lol

You think Mozam, who has almost no lines, is scum?
Again refer to above quote. You scumread NM for not contributing as much and Mozam has barely contributed to this game.
In post 989, DkKoba wrote:i think std is incredibly scummy but idk if i have the support to get that today
In post 1006, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 812, T3 wrote:Strong tr on ND Gm and STD.
why are you voting me
You make a good point. T3 Seems off compared to 2059. You aren't in your game solvey replacement mood and also you deflected the question. Explain to me then, why are you voting STD if you think STD is strong town. As town, you would stay consistent with your reads. Now explain @T3
Why tf is everyone ignorning me. @Andante have you seen this post??

not sure how I missed it lmaooo sorry, on it now!

#956, No, I don't TR mozam for not contributing, It's like, I town lean them for their actual lines, lines I see town saying in those situations. Not_Mafia... hasn't even said anything worth a read, like, they haven't done anything all game, spoke immediately after getting prodded, like, I think they're intentionally avoiding talking, since it's apparantly getting them TRed

And you bring it up again, the difference in mozam and NM is like, I LOVED mozam's entrance to the game lol obviously I'm not betting my life on this read, I want more content, it's not a town lock, it's a town lean, mozam leaning town. there's a difference. Quantity of lines doesn't matter, when I see lines it's more like, is this coming from town or scum, that's how I look at stuff. Some players generally have little content, and that's how I'm reading mozam. Art? is a true null, like, their lines meant nothing to me, and NM death tunneling me for saying they're scum? uhhh I ask how that's a town mindset...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1117, DkKoba wrote:im lowkey just annoyed and wanna like be like "i told you so" later because im frustrated that there's so much resistance to like flowtrap + STD when i feel there is like high chance of scum there.
well if you made a better case on STD or flow I might be more inclined to listen, but at this point I'm not voting either, I don't see any resistance other than me. Everyone was ready to send my slot out since before I subbed in, along your same lines, limming me, and having me flip green does absolutely nothing here
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:18 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1117, DkKoba wrote:im lowkey just annoyed and wanna like be like "i told you so" later because im frustrated that there's so much resistance to like flowtrap + STD when i feel there is like high chance of scum there.
There is not "so much resistance" there just isn't that much momentum cause you're not explaining anything :igmeou:

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1121, flow trap wrote:
There is not "so much resistance" there just isn't that much momentum cause you're not explaining anything :igmeou:
its been explained by not just me but keep lying <3
retired
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Andante »

My reads almost never fail me, they've been pretty spot on recently
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1120, Andante wrote:
well if you made a better case on STD or flow I might be more inclined to listen, but at this point I'm not voting either, I don't see any resistance other than me. Everyone was ready to send my slot out since before I subbed in, along your same lines, limming me, and having me flip green does absolutely nothing here
i will have you limmed over T3 if push comes to shove so maybe get to work on either towncasing both of them or sheeping us
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”