Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:03 am

Post by yessiree »

And hello? Why are we elimming? Why are we elimming when there are even number of players? Especially when council isn't even hammered yet?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:04 am

Post by yessiree »

God damn it, who even is on now? It's like 3 am already for me lol
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:06 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 1093, Raya36 wrote:
Unofficial
T3, yessiree, Nono (1):
Artemiana
Nono, artemiana, yessiree (2)
yessiree, Nono
Nono, Artemiana, T3 (3)
Lukewarm, Raya36, T3

Not Voting (0):

Remember, a valid vote for council will be three players within a heal tag, the council will be locked in when 4 players propose the same three person council.

Unofficial
Lukewarm (2):
Artemiana, T3
Yessiree (1):
Lukewarm
No Elimination (1):
yessiree

Not Voting (2):
Nono, Raya36

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate.
Day 3 will end without a council or an elimination in (expired on 2021-04-25 17:30:00)
I'm trusting this vote count

HEAL: nono, art, T3
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Artemiana »

Why are we eliminating yesus over Moz slot
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:11 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 1075, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 942, yessiree wrote:
In post 938, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 935, yessiree wrote:I did my homework and re-read Tbone vs BM, especially #710, and I find BM's reasoning for pushing TBone to be disingenuous. The kill last night also reinforces scum!BM imo.
can you talk me through both points?
It's late for me, so can't type a lot right now. But the gist of it is that your premise for pushing TBone is flawed from the beginning - it started from a misrepresentation of his motivation behind his choice of council actions and you continued down that path. In retrospect I shouldn't have skimmed because I would've caught onto it but I just didn't feel like reading walls at the time :P

As for the second point, I've already explained above. Killing a council member from outside the council is inconceivable, and since you, Arte, and Enchant were the council last night.
There was none of this coming from Yessiree on Day 2. Seems like he let that tvt arguement result in one town miselim, and then tried to turn it into a second one.
:facepalm:

TBone was objectively the best elim yesterday given what we've already gone over many times. There was zero reason for me to cast doubt on that lim, because I also believed in TBone being scum. Of course, now it's different when you factor in the info from the flip, but hindsight is 20/20
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:16 am

Post by yessiree »

I don't understand why luke is pushing me with this much confidence. Like, if you're town, what if you're wrong? Me flipping green here is gonna implicate you, and 2 mislims is gonna cost the game.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:19 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 1076, Lukewarm wrote:He could have safely assumed he was not going to be tracked two days in a row, so a night 2 kill would have been safe for him.
What even is this logic? Tracking me resulted in no kills so why wouldn't council track me again?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:28 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 1079, Lukewarm wrote:And this is why TBone was correct that using the Doctor ability was a bad strategy. People are assuming Yess is town because he did not move when he was tracked, but because the doctor was in place, it does not actually clear him at all
What is this? Can someone help me understand this? Is he implying that mafia shot the doc target, so the tracked person, that took no action shouldn't be cleared????
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:33 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 1091, Lukewarm wrote:I am going to go through and point a few things I noticed about Yessiree, to leave for posterity assuming I am voted off today:
In post 877, yessiree wrote:
In post 838, Enchant wrote:I think killing T-Bone is... Bad decision. {snip}
you've been charmed by T-Bone's powerful charisma. Strong players will make you feel awful for trying to eliminate them, this much is given, and this is probably what you're going through now

As for your plan, seems ridiculous at first glance, but I get it somewhat after giving it some thought
This is one of Yessiree's final posts of Day 2. Fully convinced that T-Bone is the correct vote, no sign of doubt on BM's logic, and even pressuring other people to hammer the vote
In post 935, yessiree wrote:I did my homework and re-read Tbone vs BM, especially #710, and I find BM's reasoning for pushing TBone to be disingenuous. The kill last night also reinforces scum!BM imo.
And then his entrance into day 3. Immediately trying to to capitalize on the BM v TBone discussion to push a scum-BM narrative.
In post 984, yessiree wrote:
In post 983, Raya36 wrote:
In post 979, yessiree wrote:
In post 978, Raya36 wrote:Is it just yessiree and that whole T-Bone and BM thing was actually TvT? And if that's wrong then we just go for BM next. I still think by A50 interaction moz is semi-clear. And Art too.
And what if you're wrong on both me and BM? It's 1:5 now, elimming me + night kill makes it 1:3, which will already be MyLo (...MeLo? MILO?)
Kinda sounds like you want me to be too suspicious/worried to vote you now...
I'm not 100% sure BM is scum, and obviously I know I'm town. So why don't you reconsider this plan of yours for a second.
But then Raya did not bite on the BM=scum line, and suggested instead that we vote Yes today followed by BM tomorrow. And Yessiree changed his tune, and started suggesting a no vote
In post 1005, yessiree wrote:HEAL: nono, arte, yessiree

VOTE: no lim
Do you not know that you can change your reads based on new info from flips?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:41 am

Post by yessiree »

I'm not sure if this is even newbtown because this would be some really brazen scumplay by Lukewarm.

Optimal choice is still no-lim obviously so we don't end up in the limbo 1v3 tomorrow. Like it could still just be BM. T3 hasn't done anything in particular that made me consider otherwise. And if this is Raya scumgame then yeah, she's playing a good game.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:57 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1103, Artemiana wrote:Why are we eliminating yesus over Moz slot
We need a hammer on either of them. What are your thoughts on Raya?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:00 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 1091, Lukewarm wrote:But then Raya did not bite on the BM=scum line, and suggested instead that we vote Yes today followed by BM tomorrow. And Yessiree changed his tune, and started suggesting a no vote
Can't believe I missed this one earlier. It's not our fault the guy who's supposed to engage with us today kinda just dipped you know? It would've definitely cleared some stuff up between BM Raya and me, but it never happened. And speaking of Raya, what are you even scumreading me for? This is slothful
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:02 am

Post by T3 »

I don't really see how no eliminating is better than eliminating. We have a POE, all it will lead to is a townie dying.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:06 am

Post by T3 »

Even if we lim town today we still have a council who could possibly stop a kill. Even if not, scum might be scared to kill in case of a track.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1100, yessiree wrote:And hello? Why are we elimming? Why are we elimming when there are even number of players? Especially when council isn't even hammered yet?
I am against a no-elim today. Even through we are on an even number, we can go back to an odd number if the mafia no-kills again or if the doctor ability is successful.

I would prefer a miselim on me over a no elim tbh.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1105, yessiree wrote:I don't understand why luke is pushing me with this much confidence. Like, if you're town, what if you're wrong? Me flipping green here is gonna implicate you, and 2 mislims is gonna cost the game.
I think I have explained my logic pretty clearly, no?

Nono has been track cleared.
I think day 1 nearly full clears Artemeiana and
BattleMage
T3.
So from my PoV, that just leaves you or Raya, and Raya built a lot of town cred imo.

So by PoE, that just leaves you. Now I may be wrong, but by far, you have the strongest case against you, so youre the vote I am pushing. If I am the elim today, or if you are the elim and somehow flip town, then I am hopeful that the council info can give us more to go on tomorrow. But with what we have atm, I am not seeing a strong case being built against anyone else.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@Yessiree, please vote for me, so that I can self hammer if I need to!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1107, yessiree wrote:
In post 1079, Lukewarm wrote:And this is why TBone was correct that using the Doctor ability was a bad strategy. People are assuming Yess is town because he did not move when he was tracked, but because the doctor was in place, it does not actually clear him at all
What is this? Can someone help me understand this? Is he implying that mafia shot the doc target, so the tracked person, that took no action shouldn't be cleared????
I am saying that the track target cannot be cleared, because there is no way for us to know if the doc ability stopped the mafia kill, or if the mafia choose to no kill. Imo, I find it more likely that the mafia no killed, then the council (a 1 in 8) and the mafia (a 1 in 7) chose the same person. That is just not very likely.

So I am approaching my analysis under the belief that the mafia no killed night 1, and therefore you being tracked neither clears not implicates you.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1117, Lukewarm wrote: So I am approaching my analysis under the belief that the mafia no killed night 1, and therefore you being tracked neither clears
nor
implicates you.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1116, Lukewarm wrote:@Yessiree, please vote for me, so that I can self hammer if I need to!
I think keeping both you and I in the game is a very bad move for town, and will help scum a lot. if you put a vote on to me, I will self hammer right at the dead line, assuming that enough people don't log on in time for either your wagon or mine to go through before then
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1103, Artemiana wrote:Why are we eliminating yesus over Moz slot
I think it is because Raya was already more suspicious of Yes then of Moz before I replaced in? And then T3 followed them.

I am perfectly willing to self hammer at the last min if Yess will put a vote on me, but I am asking you to do the opposite and hammer Yess if he does not log back on in time or just does not vote me. I think a no-elim is a really bad move.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@mod, can we get a VC please?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@Yes, I think the PoE really brings it down to you or me, so I really think one of us needs to die today, and then let the council info clear/incriminate the other.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Lukewarm »

NoElim is very bad.

Right now we are at 1:6, so we have 1 miselim. If we vote one of the two of us, and then the council tracks the other, it will force the scum to either no kill, which will give us an extra miselim OR they will have to kill, giving which ever one of us that lived a full clear. Either way, that is really good for town.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@mod, has Nono been prodded? IT has been nearly 5 full days since they have posted. Can the countdown timer be stopped, if they need to be replaced out?

Return to “Completed Open Games”