Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #176 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:58 am

Post by OutWorldER »

I would need to read Student Council again but I think this kind of buddying (perhaps the wrong word but the stuff in 138, 154, and 158) is normal for Infinity? I don't see a reason to be suspicious of it regardless.

The Llama/Datisi thing reads as TvT to me. I don't think either party puts themselves out there like this as scum. I don't see a lot of reason for scum to want to end RVS early and Rathe trying to push Llama for that does not exactly give me good feelings about that slot.

VOTE: Rathe
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

basically I see a whole TvTvT shitfight on the last few pages with the exception of Rathe who I don't like.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 189, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 188, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 178, OutWorldER wrote:basically I see a whole TvTvT shitfight on the last few pages with the exception of Rathe who I don't like.
Can you elaborate as to what leads you to conclude that there was a bunch of Town fighting other Town? Which players specifically are you talking about?
I’m guessing Llama and Datisi are two of them, yeah? Who is the third?
Llama, Datisi, and Infinity. Llama and Datisi interacting in ways that I don't see scum doing, and from what I remember of Student Council Infinity is playing to his town meta here and I just think in general that scum aren't likely to take these fights this early in the game.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Niece and Nephews have just left the house. I'm drained but going to try to contribute. I skimmed most of it then saw that Fluff @'d me to give reads on Ico/Dats/Rathe so I went back and read that.

To be frank, I think Ico's stubborness is probably town and his shade onto Datisi looks more like town confbiasing (in a manner that I actually run into myself from time to time) than trying to chain elims. Datisi also looks like they're genuinely just trying to iron out a misconception, although I don't think it's AI either way.

Also going to unvote Rathe because I realized I SR'd and voted them for something I do myself as town (early game tinfoiling). There are still pings there but it's not anything I feel like pursuing anymore. UNVOTE:

Infinity where's your Umlaut and Samantha reads coming from? There's a few questions here and there but I don't recall anything from your ISO that really gave clear insight there.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 391, Andresvmb wrote:@OutWorldER what do you think of the fact that Ico and Samantha are our leading vote getters so far?
@Mom same question to you.
Ico's wagon seems to be built on Town looking at a bad case and not really thinking beyond that, outside of Samantha's vote which is just lol.
Samantha was a wagon I was inclined to say was just low-hanging fruit but recent developments make me think the slot is just scum.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 389, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 387, Infinity 324 wrote:@andres I don't know a lot of the players in this game that well, but outworld, you, and mom are the players that I've seen have strong town performances before.

PEdit: lol
Actually I wasn’t expecting to be included.

There’s a simple reason for the question. Unless you think they’re all Scum, if these players can all agree, then it might be a good indication we’re not going wrong.
Curious where you get this idea from because speaking personally I feel my only good quality as town is being very hard to miselim as long as I put a modicum of effort into the game.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 403, samantha97 wrote:btw the wagons are -2 and -3, meaning mafia could rush through either of us if they are off the wagons and don't care about appearances
how do you exist
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

waiting on a VC
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:29 am

Post by OutWorldER »

yesterday was an absolute shitstorm for me

so give me a minute to sort through this thread.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:37 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 470, Iconeum wrote:
In post 464, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 397, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 391, Andresvmb wrote:@OutWorldER what do you think of the fact that Ico and Samantha are our leading vote getters so far?
@Mom same question to you.
Ico's wagon seems to be built on Town looking at a bad case and not really thinking beyond that, outside of Samantha's vote which is just lol.
Samantha was a wagon I was inclined to say was just low-hanging fruit but recent developments make me think the slot is just scum.
example A
i'm glad you brought this post up, i missed a part in there

@Outworlder, why is Samantha scum? I townread the slot so yeah.
Their reaction to Andres pressure was that of somebody who definitely wanted to not be pressured there couldn't be arsed (or didn't know how) to do anything remotely towny or even actually defend themselves. Feels like scum not knowing what to do in that situation but inclined to react regardless.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:47 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 553, Datisi wrote:outworld

and psa if outworld flips scum we're nuking luca next
Why do you think Luca is a partner for me in this scenario? Actually, where's your read on Luca coming from in general, because I don't feel like that slot has done anything too egregious or noteworthy in either direction.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

fair warning I'm not going to be able to reply to anything after this because my head is pounding and I'm gonna pass out after posting this and something else in another thread.

anyways VOTE: Samantha
In post 593, LlamaFluff wrote: @OW - You say the wagon of Icon is because of "Town looking at a bad case"... what does that mean with respect to players voting Icon?
I think most of the players voting Ico (with exception of Samantha) are town voting town because Ico's pushes and points against both Rathe and Datisi were rather ill-founded and in somewhat poor faith. It's understandable that they vote that but I personally think Ico's stuff there had very little agenda behind it. The exception being Samantha who's vote and subsequent interaction looked very much like opportunistic scum.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:30 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 616, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 607, OutWorldER wrote:fair warning I'm not going to be able to reply to anything after this because my head is pounding and I'm gonna pass out after posting this and something else in another thread.

anyways VOTE: Samantha
In post 593, LlamaFluff wrote: @OW - You say the wagon of Icon is because of "Town looking at a bad case"... what does that mean with respect to players voting Icon?
I think most of the players voting Ico (with exception of Samantha) are town voting town because Ico's pushes and points against both Rathe and Datisi were rather ill-founded and in somewhat poor faith. It's understandable that they vote that but I personally think Ico's stuff there had very little agenda behind it. The exception being Samantha who's vote and subsequent interaction looked very much like opportunistic scum.
So is it right to say that you are operating primarily based on town reads and not scum reads?
Yeah, I'd call that a fair assessment at this point in time.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:47 am

Post by OutWorldER »

That Llama case doesn't really make sense to me? I went back through the iso to check and the only two things that really align are A) turning down the aggression after Anya and B) yes, you could probably say his Ico push is easy.

None of which really outweigh what I feel are pretty Towny posts, mostly in his interactions with Datisi, or even really ping me as scummy to begin with.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:43 am

Post by OutWorldER »

I haven't posted because I literally haven't felt like it. I took two games and a modded game while also having to deal with situating my brother since he just moved in with us. You can forgive me for not being able to dedicate when Ico is shitting things up with 50 million posts per day.

[quote="In post 898, Luca Blight]

Outworld isn’t really lhf though - it’s not like his head is normally on the chopping block. I played with town!him once and he obvtowned most of the game. He’s also got a good performance as scum under his belt

It’s better to sort these low content slots sooner rather than later[/quote]

Maybe my memory is faulty but the game I played with you I had Frogster and such on my ass that entire game. It got to the point I had a PoE guilty faked on me. I had people trying to kill me when I was a claimed D4 Innocent Child on D3 in another normal. I am generally not obvtown outside of Larges for some reason and when I'm able to come out of the gate swinging.
Momrangal wrote:Mmm...

I'm hesitant to go against OWER because like, I feel like he is easy to push however i feel like OWER tends to be pretty ornery, pretty combative, and fights against reads against him. It almost feels like OWER believes as town, that scum actually push against him and I don't see any of that here at all
I've only believed this when I'm confbiasing and even in those situations I generally keep it to myself. Among Us Mafia is the example of this. I only get combative when people are pushing me in blatant bad faith (what happened with Frogster in the previous Normal I played) or I'm scumreading them (what happened with you in Superb Idea)
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Vanilla Town.

Infinity's probably town here, same with Andres. Ico also probably town.
Samantha is my only real egregious SR. Everyone else hasn't done anything I find particularly egregious, so scum is probably in deep. Keep an eye on Datisi, modding 2195 taught me he can deepwolf fairly well.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Ico read is retained from earlier interactions where I felt he was being stubborn in a way that left him too open for attack and was unlikely to come from scum.
Infinity just has, a vibe, around him? It's hard to explain because I DID go back and look at Student Council and his play here and there is different but I also don't think it's different in a way that implies scum?
Andres just reminds me of 2195 and 2179. Lots of questioning, prodding, nothing really seems to carry an agenda from what I can glance.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Like, I may just be biased on that Infinity read because he's defending me but I also don't think scum sticks their neck out for me, the only person who did that in a game I was LHF in was Koba and Koba is Koba.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

ah fuck sorry Infinity

@Luca: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=85022
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

oh woops that's the dead PT
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I can't read you

pedit: The former. Again, maybe my own perception of things colors it a bit but I've always gotten the feeling (especially after 2185) that scum see me more as an easy target than an asset.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

townlean. for some reason my brain is failing me but it comes down to the fact that you've focused so hard on me and admitted plainly you don't really have many other SR's that it's not really something I can see scum doing, or at least not getting away with convincingly.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I've been completely disengaged from this game and Mafia in general for the past few days.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I guess they were easier reads? It's hard to explain because it's midnight and I'm tired but like, I read their posts and an instant vibe popped into my head saying "this is town". It's not something I get from everybody and some people just don't appear on my radar at all for entire games even when they're up my ass. So when I had to actually sort you out in my head I had to stop for a moment and be prompted.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I've avoided interacting with anything just because I was just completely zoinked out of mafia. The past few days of this game from my end have been seeing the thread in my subscriptions, saying "I don't feel like dealing with this right now" and then fucking off. I considered taking V/LA or something but I didn't want to do that for a bullshit reason so I just stayed in.

I'm talking with you now, so what do you want from me, or is it too late?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I really don't have any other alternatives other than Samantha, I think scum are deepwolfing hard this game (or I'm just blind) which is why I'm not actually opposed to your Datisi flash-wagon idea even though I think Datisi's probably town here? In his Notes PT for 2195 he mentions wanting to roll town and chill with his buds and that's kinda the vibe I get here especially with . It's not even like a Baltar situation from 2195 because I don't think Datisi's had a game with Andres except 2195.

Samantha's early posting is just bad and while she's had some decent posts since then she flip-flops between giving sorta detailed posts and just throwing random shade at people for no real discernable reason. Her reaction to Andres pressure where she basically told him to fuck off while also attempting to induce paranoia ("scum might speedhammer me!") while also implying she TR'd everyone else on her wagon even though I was on her wagon at that time and I've been an SR of hers since forever?

Like I have a terrible track record with reading chronic shitposters as evidenced by the fact that I have to fight the urge to deathtunnel Pooky every game I play with him and I get that same kinda vibe from Samantha so maybe that does play into it, but they don't feel consistent. They SR you and me simultaneously and never elaborated on it and it's a conclusion I'm not sure how town would be able to come to? Like I want them to actually explain that because I feel if they don't a lot of accountability will be lost going into D2.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1324, OutWorldER wrote:I really don't have any other alternatives other than Samantha, I think scum are deepwolfing hard this game (or I'm just blind) which is why I'm not actually opposed to your Datisi flash-wagon idea even though I think Datisi's probably town here?
expanding on this because I forgot to in that stream of consciousness but I feel like if one were to catch Datisi it'd be to put him in a situation where has to react very quickly because otherwise he just screams into his Notes PT and then comes into the main looking fine.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

alright

VOTE: Datisi
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:58 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1446, samantha97 wrote: unfortunately I don't remember why though, but it was his posts here vs other game posts
okay so I now know your Luca read is bullshit.

Not only do I feel like he's been posting very similiarly to the last game I played with but the fact that this is your only reasoning combined with the fact that you still haven't rationalized Luca and I being scum at the same time leads me to believe you threw that Luca read out there to try and chain lims.

Also lol @ "if you cared you'd already ask" I stated multiple times I was out of this game for a while. Also somebody asking you about your read and you just go "lmao fuck off"???
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:01 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1438, samantha97 wrote: if you truly wanted to know this you'd have asked about it when I said it; you didn't because you don't care about learning who mafia are
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:03 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Like every read Samantha's put out that hasn't be me has been shallow with little or sometimes literally no reasoning. They've shown no signs that their actually thinking about how my flip will affect your reads, they've just been pushing my elim. That's not a townie mindset.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:04 am

Post by OutWorldER »

I've literally stated multiple times that I have been disengaged from this game. I didn't want to know at the time because I didn't care about the game.

I'm here now, and I care. Your here now. So answer me.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:09 am

Post by OutWorldER »

VOTE: Samantha

calling it projecting without actually trying to refute the point and not being able to point to a single time where what I said above was not true.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:12 am

Post by OutWorldER »

16 hours

but fine

VOTE: Umlaut

Not sold here but better than No Lim.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:18 am

Post by OutWorldER »

what even is the Zoomer case??? I feel like at one point people just said Zoomer and started agreeing silently.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:26 am

Post by OutWorldER »

eh

VOTE: Zoomer
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:56 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1487, Datisi wrote:
In post 1485, OutWorldER wrote:eh

VOTE: Zoomer
didn't you think i was scum

why are you following me
I never said you were scum

I said I thought scum was maybe deepwolfing and I know you can deepwolf quite well. So I joined Luca in trying to flashwagon you just to see what would happen.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

why'd the game just go silent all of a sudden
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

what do you want
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

maybe with a day more we can get scum today

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

jesus christ it's 6 hours away and we're still switching wagons?

I hate all three of these choices.

Of them, I hate Rathe lim the least

VOTE: Rathe
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:30 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Samantha still not able to tell how they can scumread me and Luca at the same time.
Datisi wrote:it's not about andres scumreading infinity and then dying, it's about infinity bringing up theories why andres was killed completely unprompted
An NK happened, I don't know why you think NKA is unprompted.

That said I don't know where the fuck Infinity's SR onto S_S came from.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:33 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 2380, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2379, OutWorldER wrote:Samantha still not able to tell how they can scumread me and Luca at the same time.
until there is a dead mafia member there is no reason to exclude the 3 people I think are most likely mafia based on what they've posted

associations are for confirmations
This is how scum chains elims onto town.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:33 am

Post by OutWorldER »

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:38 am

Post by OutWorldER »

my brain farted and didn't absorb that information, okay
In post 2385, samantha97 wrote:oh changed your mind about framing infinity?
why would I frame the guy defending me? Especially since if I ever tried to manuever onto any sort of Infinity wagon today, it'd look really fucking jarring considering what I said about him yesterday?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:14 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Luca what was scummy about my EOD post?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:23 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Samantha is still scum.
Kinda want to sheep Infinity's read on S_S since I agree with the logic there but the thing is it also applies to him. So I need to reread Infinity.
Koto has been mostly fluffy RP-posting with some occasional setup spec. Momrangal looked sorta towny when she was here so I'm lean-town with a careful eye on that slot.
My reads on you and Luca haven't changed from yesterday. Llama read also hasn't changed, fairly certain all three are town here.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:42 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 2465, Datisi wrote:
In post 2460, samantha97 wrote:I didn't say you were, I said either you are or luca is
In post 2461, samantha97 wrote:why so defensive this time
nah, you've been calling me scummy all game for ??? reasons that you constantly refuse to elaborate on properly which makes me unable to have a normal conversation with you

assuming there must be one off wagon is level zero

like i think you're town but it's so fucking annoying bc you keep scumreading me and i'm trying to work with you and you're not interested in reevaluating at all, not even that you're not even giving me the chance of talking about your points because you refuse to talk to me about them?
In post 2468, Datisi wrote:like i'm getting defensive because it's pissing me off

i'm not scum and your constant lolscumread is a pain in the ass
She's been lolscumreading everyone but me and is very transparently trying to chain mine and Luca's elims.

why do you refuse to see that this slot is scum.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:45 am

Post by OutWorldER »

I'm gonna head off for now. When I come back I'll look at Andres SR's. I do think that Infinity pointing out that she can be SR'd for the same reasons she votes Llama and S_S gives her a bit of townpoints but I'll see when I get back.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:47 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 2474, Datisi wrote:
In post 2472, OutWorldER wrote:She's been lolscumreading everyone but me and is very transparently trying to chain mine and Luca's elims.

why do you refuse to see that this slot is scum.
god this reads so much like scum trying to push onto a townie doing quirky weird things

why did you ignore
I didn't ignore it I didn't see it because the thread is moving fast.

I also don't think you did anything scummy at the end of D1. I guess I should've been clearer that I did TR you at the end of Day 1 I was just suspicious. I feel I can be much less suspicious of you now.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:47 am

Post by OutWorldER »

anyways actually going now.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I had less time than I thought to ISO dive the people I said I would today, but I did it.
S_S's replace in looks less than stellar. I feel like a town slot that was put into that situation (replacing in while there's mere hours left in deadline) would probably be more panicked? He was fairly nonchalant about the whole EOD thing, and the same was said about Zoomer before he replaced out I believe.

Llama's ISO is still fine? Like, I almost think it's almost obvtown. He starts fairly cagey with his reads with lots of questioning and prodding and when it seems he has a solid grip on the game he starts to be more transparent with his reads and thought process in general. It's natural progression. I don't know why he was ever a wagon.

I did go back and review Student Council to see what was pinging me and the answer is that while the general vibe I get is similar to Student Council the playstyle has changed a little bit in ways I'm having trouble articulating. She seems less, focused?, is the word I want to say, and I'm not really able to describe why that's the word that comes to mind. The ISO itself has very little I'd consider to be scum-motivated. Her Llama reasoning (as described in [post=1951]1951[/post), while I disagree, is a stance I could see one taking on Llama. I disagree mostly because it's the kind of behavior I can see myself and other town doing to try and push something you want.

I can be here for like 2 hours but after that I'm
V/LA until Wednesday
because I have to prepare/take my driver's license test.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

My limpool for today is {Samantha, S_S, Umlaut} in order of preference. Sam and S_S for reasons already stated and Umlaut because my TR's are on that wagon and I'm mostly null on that slot.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Luca you seem like, genuinely disgusted here.

It's actually setting off my tinfoil alarm because you didn't seem nearly this mad about Eiji fake-claiming RB in Buck Bunny
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 2558, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2555, Luca Blight wrote:I think townies in general would at least consider the claim before hammering, especially an experienced player
I mean if she's town she clearly did consider the claim; in fact it was the primary reason for the hammer, no?
That was the excuse Samantha gave at the time, despite her ISO containing barely any mentions of Rathe and not expressing an SR on them.

She just sorta pivoted to that when it came time to hammer, and now she's riding on the "It was so close to deadline I had to hammer" line.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

samantha97 wrote:
In post 2562, OutWorldER wrote:now she's riding on the "It was so close to deadline I had to hammer" line.
citation needed
samantha97 wrote:it was deliberately fast since I knew people would unvote
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Like I don't know what other implication Samantha would be trying to make with that sentence.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 2574, Something_Smart wrote:Samantha, how did you know people would unvote?
I mean, this question really sums up why she's scum, doesn't it?

Rathe claims Mailman Enabler.

If the Mailman was online at that time, they would unvote.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Or if they were not on the wagon, they would tell people to get off.

Either way, it prevents the mailman Rathe was enabling from stopping the lim.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:00 am

Post by OutWorldER »

@mod Would a Mailman still give a positive result to a TA if the Mailman Enabler is dead?

I'm fairly certain the answer is no but I want to check.

Regardless I'm of the opinion that TA is more likely to be a scum role here, especially if the Mailman is Loyal as was speculated earlier.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:47 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Not voting until I see Llama's claim in response.

It'll be fairly easy to tell who's lying in this situation.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3264 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:19 am

Post by OutWorldER »

VOTE: Anya

Town TA would be worthless, and Scum TA puts Anya's quickhammer into context. This situation is self-resolving anyways, especially if Llama is softing what I think he's softing.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:26 am

Post by OutWorldER »

If my assumption is correct, we have:

Llama (TA-positive)
Llama's partner(s) (Other TA-positive)
Mailman
Neighborizer
Neighborizerd

By D2, that is at least 5 players that can give false positives. While "worthless" is an exaggeration, I don't think a reasonable mod would add a role that would be more likely to out and kill town than scum.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:53 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Think that's E-1
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3569 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:20 am

Post by OutWorldER »

massclaim should happen since there's still a mailman who's essentially a named townie out there.

Honestly thinking back I think the mailman should've claimed when Rathe died but whatevs.

I'm still VT, by the way.

@Datisi I thought that if he wasn't the mailman the only option left was Mason.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3571 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:24 am

Post by OutWorldER »

why should the mailman who can't do (and is probably the last TPR remaining) anything not claim.

why are you deciding to ghost out of the conversation at this point

why did we never elim you
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3575 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

@Llama man I dunno it was a whole 12 ass hours without anybody hammering you during MeLo so I'm fairly certain your scum.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3623 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:07 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Intent to hammer in like 3 hours unless we actually decide to go through with the massclaim
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3630 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I got caught up with grocery shopping today and forgot to hammer

VOTE: LlamaFluff
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I'm still VT.

I don't follow why Datisi gets townpoints for Ico being alive considering after Rathe elim the only function Ico had was as a named townie and he didn't use that to throw any weight around.

As for my suspicions on this terrible Elo: Umlaut/Samantha feels way too easy but my brain tells me that's where it should go. I didn't like Umlaut yesterday and I haven't like Samantha all game.

I'm very paranoid of Datisi after my experience modding 2195 but tbh I'm checked out of this game and kinda want to just defer to Ico's experience with Datisi on this. I'll still him a lookover though.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

If Ico's scum mailman I feel like we already lost so I'm just kinda assuming his claim is conftown.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3737 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 3733, samantha97 wrote:
just like yesterday, the lynch and nightkills were decided before today
where do you get this idea from?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

@Ico I mean I'm stuck in the same conundrum as you. It's just a coin toss at this point. I think there's a bit more evidence that supports Umlaut as Llama's partner due to how things played D1 but Samantha is independently scummy.

I'm "shading" Datisi because my gut tells me that we don't get to this point in the game without one of the big voices in the game being misleading/scum, especially after the Infinity elim.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

It's 6 AM and I've woken up because of a cat scratching me so I apologize if any of the following or preceding posts are incomprehensible.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3823 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Spoiler:
In post 599, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 594, samantha97 wrote:llama what do you think of otherworlder datisi and luca
Part of my OW read will be determined by his answer to my question. If Dats and Infinity are town though he is either very passive scum or gets some town points.

Dats is pretty null, I sort of lean to opposite of Icon though (If Dats is scum Icon immediately becomes one of my strongest town reads due to his "If I was scum that would be an easy spot to park my vote" implies Icon-town in a way that isnt typically the way town approaches the game).

Luca I have no idea on. Their insight into the Icon-Dats exchange seems to be correct though which at least makes me want for them to contribute more instead of trying to figure out their alignment through reads on others.
In post 627, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 621, Datisi wrote:ready to reveal your read on outworld?
I lean town on him because if he is scum, I think they are being very aggressive in limiting the number of players who they can vote and the logic behind it flows pretty well. He is calling me town, you town, Infinity town, Icon town, Umulat town and EZ town. With the exception of maybe Samantha, thats being against just about every wagon/viable wagon. If Samantha is scum, I think OW goes solidly into the town bucket. The same thing applies if you, me and Icon are town. Feels more like a towntell to see that type of an exchange and just write it all off as a positive. That and his wagon with the exception of EZ are all at best null reads for me.
In post 650, Foxbird wrote:Image
I still haven't decided whether this is photoshopped or not.

Official Vote Count

samantha97
(3): Rathe, Andresvmb, OutWorldER
Iconeum
(2): LlamaFluff, Umlaut
Umlaut
(4): Momrangal, Iconeum, Datisi, Infinity 324
OutWorldER
(4): Luca Blight, esotericzoomer, samantha97, Anya

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-04-02 02:56:32)

alright so here's what I'm thinking: Llama interrogated me for a bit D1 per these posts and didn't reveal his read on me until after I had called Umlaut town. This was during a time in which both Umlaut and mine wagons were the top.

At that point I had already stated a TR on Llama and was mostly blind to the Umlaut situation at a pretty early point in D1. I think Llama wanted the wagons to shift away from that and maybe go on Samantha or Ico. Get me on his side which worked for a long time and get his partner out of the limelight.

Llama and Umlaut were also voting Ico for a lot of D1.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3824 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:23 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

It's weird though because Llama does join me for a last minute Samantha push at the end of Day 1 but then basically seems to ignore her for the rest of his ISO?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

actually wait that makes more sense if Sam is town

because Sam was a pretty good bet for the Elim on D2 and if I recall Llama side-stepped being on either the Infinity or Sam wagons.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3826 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

alright I'll let everybody wake up and talk more but I think I'm decided for today.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3828 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

well it's been a full day and nobody talked so I'm just gonna yolo

if it's wrong at least the pain ends.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:06 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 3832, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3828, OutWorldER wrote:well it's been a full day and nobody talked so I'm just gonna yolo

if it's wrong at least the pain ends.
So you townread me
And you tdfffdrust my townread of datisi

Which means you think scum are cross voting
In yeelo?
if you'll notice, I said:
OutWorldER wrote:actually wait that makes more sense if Sam is town

because Sam was a pretty good bet for the Elim on D2 and if I recall Llama side-stepped being on either the Infinity or Sam wagons.
I reread and Llama's actions on D2 support town!Sam here.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

well shit
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3945 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

if Sam isn't trolling she's talking like she was the last scum remaining

was this a 2 scum game???
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3947 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:12 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

true.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

taking mafia seriously is for losers, is what i've apparently been taught these past few games
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3955 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

i'm town

i dropped in because I woke up at 4 AM and got a notification on my phone.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3964 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:08 am

Post by OutWorldER »

every fiber of my being tells me to vote Samantha here

however

I don't know why she'd kill Datisi here

frankly nobody has a reason to kill Datisi here.

however I don't think Ico's mailman claim can be scum here as that'd just be a real dick move by the setup designer and the NRG.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3965 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:09 am

Post by OutWorldER »

like I guess Intent to vote Samantha because that's the most sensible option but it still makes no sense.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3968 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:41 am

Post by OutWorldER »

how tf did i "give up"???

Ico has no reason to kill Datisi, because if Ico was scum than he had Datisi in his pocket. You have even less reason to kill Datisi because either he would've voted me and you won or I voted him and you won.

I have no reason to kill Datisi because Ico is a strictly better kill since it puts Dats into a 50/50 and gets rid of a basically conftown.

Ico being scum mailman here though would be a dick move that I don't think would get past review.

so like it has to be you but my Elo paranoia says to wait for Ico to say something because this situation is almost farcical.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:48 am

Post by OutWorldER »

"no reads all game"
"not looking beyond Datisi"

I literally voted Umlaut yesterday because I changed a read due to Llama's actions. I did that instead of voting you. I SR you now because it's the most sensible option in a pile of nonsense.
I townread Ico because there's a fucking miniscule chance his role is scum

you are also now spouting nonsense and trying to intimidate me in Elo.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:54 am

Post by OutWorldER »

you could write a dissertation and it'd be a fucking stupid dissertation because the premise starts with trying to make mafia out of a guy who's role it'd be almost bastard to make scum.

your also acting like I'm 100% sure of things when I haven't even voted yet despite all the evidence pointing towards you. I am still waiting for Ico because I want to see how he reacts to the situation.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3975 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:58 am

Post by OutWorldER »

fucking how?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3977 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:59 am

Post by OutWorldER »

how does me waiting for Ico guarantee a loss as town
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3980 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:00 am

Post by OutWorldER »

like okay yes if Ico is scum mailman I've lost

if Ico is scum mailman we already lost a long time ago

and also Datisi is dead

why does Ico kill Datisi Samantha

answer the fucking question
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3982 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:06 am

Post by OutWorldER »

you know what

i'm bad at Elo's, which is why I want to make sure but I guess it's better not to overthink shit here

you've been doing this mental gymnastics/avoiding the question shit since the start since you SR'd me and Luca at the same time.

Ico cannot be scum here, it's impossible.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:09 am

Post by OutWorldER »

except scum!worlder doesn't kill Datisi here

ever.

why would I go into Elo with a conftown while also killing the other SR of the other town remaining

Even with the WIFOM element, I get voted out here a majority of the time.

if I was scum the only correct play was an Ico kill.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3987 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:18 am

Post by OutWorldER »

like imagine we live in a world where I actually am scum!worlder

I haven't been here a lot of the game. Disengaged due to situating my brother, getting my license, a lot of uprooting in my life.

I make it to Elo and my options are to kill you in which case Ico/Dats roll me immedietly

Kill Ico which leaves you and Datisi which protracts Elo for a long long time

or...kill Datisi and leave my fate in the hands of a player who if I recall correctly has not really been fond of me this game and was best buds with the guy who also didn't like me very much.

you have more reason to kill Datisi here because you can leverage your higher activity against me and you have a fucking talent for twisting anything into an SR.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3990 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:22 am

Post by OutWorldER »

why do you expect me to do mental gymnastics to try and find Ico scum?

why do I need to look back at 158 pages to determine that the guy who has a role for which there is a TOWN-ALIGNED ENABLER???

why do I need to look back at 158 pages to determine that it makes zero sense for Ico to kill the guy who would go along with whoever he voted with in Elo in a heartbeat???
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3991 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:22 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Your constantly saying I'm not trying to salvage the game because I'm not looking more than a day ago but literally WHY DO I NEED to go back at all?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3992 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:23 am

Post by OutWorldER »

your right I don't fucking care because the answer is obvious and the only reason I didn't vote sooner is because I'm bad at Elo and was paranoid.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3994 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:26 am

Post by OutWorldER »

like yes I had doubts the only reason they were there is because I was literally actually dropped on my head as a child and refuse to accept obvious answers.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:29 am

Post by OutWorldER »

but why do I need to find a different route

you still haven't justified that

why do I need to find a different route.

why do you think that somebody stretching harder than Mr. Fantastic makes for towny play?

and if you can find reasons for scum!Ico then why haven't you said them?

the answer is that your scum trying to make me vote Ico so you can win.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3996 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:32 am

Post by OutWorldER »

like what fucking evidence could you have to override the NK and Ico's role
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:08 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 3993, samantha97 wrote:you need to give off the impression you aren't informed and have to reach for an answer

I'm trying to help you put up a fight here but you're still choosing the lazy route
samantha97 wrote: you got duped into bringing him to lylo lol
these two quotes do not mix
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4001 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:20 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Ico also TR'd you EoD yesterday and SR'd me heavily.

Like, wanted me over Umlaut yesterday.

I've said it before, I say it again, I don't bring Ico into Elo here, ever.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4018 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4019 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:16 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

brb never playing mafia again
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

okay not actually but i didn't/couldn't do anything this game and it feels shit
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:48 am

Post by OutWorldER »

sorry

I legitimately thought there's no way the Mailman claim could be scum since the other "cop" would get false positives out the ass if any of the other roles lived.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4025 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:59 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Mailman with enabler alive in this setup is basically a Godfather. After Rathe died we should've forced out the mailman claim so Anya could TA it, I suppose it what was meant to happen.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:35 am

Post by OutWorldER »

I think the bigger reason people treated the mailman as town was because Godfather was made explicitly non-normal years ago so why would a GF-equal be allowed.

I'm curious to see the review thread for this setup.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”