Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Anya »

Kitty's reaction to the warhammer looks like molten plastic i say we throw him into the volcano

the Enchant slip doesn't really look like one to me T3
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Anya »

(fake warhammer)
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Vasex »

I promise there will be much kitty's talking in mafia chat, he rarely appears in the thread, faking that doesnt count votes, than doesnt care about who to check in what condition, and then says goodbye going to sleep.
I know what it means to get a cop-pr first time. Kitty wouldnt be so not interested in game with that, it would be the greatest responsability for him and ge would be searching mafia with more interest tgan for usual townie.
This is not a cop.
We will make a mistake voting somewhere else
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Vasex »

Hammer him with two votes.
The whole responsability is on me
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:22 am

Post by WindowsXP »

miller existence literally support that a cop also exist - have you considered that?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:23 am

Post by WindowsXP »

sorta like the inverse that a masonry existing implies no cop.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:28 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Vasex feels like they have a single agenda to just eliminate kitty and not explore any other options. It doesnt look like they have any other opinions and im returning to that initial unease i felt around them. Perhaps i mistook the confidence for towniness as they were new around there - where their experience elsewhere can allow them to be effective as scum.

Vasex, with my voice here speaking up against the kitty lim, as well as some people saying its not optimal at all to hit there - you absolutely are the counter lim if a kitty lim is shoved through. I will personally not help that through here.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 957, Vasex wrote:the townies, voting for kitty, decided to kill him today as the most possible scum for them
so if smb is unvoting first it means that this man is probably saving his partner

IF ENCHANT UNVOTED TO SAVE A COP, HE WOULDNT ASKING SMB TO VOTE TO HAMMER THIS COP AT THE SAME TIME

Enchant made big mistakes today
I didn't knew this is cop at time where i asked to place vote. I would hammer without hesitations before. Now, I don't want.

I am still notsure, but i don't want to eluminate cop claim. If he is mafia (which is fair, possible), then congratulations, i even jump in loose from happiness.

If he is Cop, then... Uh. Well. It does clear some people, especially me with that glorious slip i of course did (not like blatant joke). But why we don't just allow him to live, let waste check and kill after? Atleast then we will have Cop check if he is real. Or mafia waste firepower on him. Or something to block. Or whatever. He still die, but die in helpful manner. Why waste and do mafia work with our hands?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:41 am

Post by WindowsXP »

How are you cleared from them flipping town LOL
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:44 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Also idk if all people know but Lawyer and Godfather are both not considered normal so a cop can 100% generate a guilty on the scum. Granted we may have scum within miller claims(who knows there could be an informed)
But most scum players unless theyre confident of night action choice by the claimed cop being on a slot that is useful will kill there. In fact the claimed millers if town make it more likely the cop checks a scum. (3-5/17 vs 3-5/19)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Enchant »

Also.

No, i was not joking about Etite being possible target for Cop. I am pretty blind with reads (scumhunting not my great side), while i find him more likely town, i can't be sure. About others, i didn't even properly read game and literally just jumped on Kitty and only after decided to read, why exactly.

As i admited, i am not right with that choice of check, becaure PR tend to die. So i would check someone else instead. Or even not check anyone and wait longer if 1-shot. But this was my "Fast thing" answer. Do whatever with that info.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 984, WindowsXP wrote:How are you cleared from them flipping town LOL
"Enchant slipped he is team with Kitty"

Well, i am not. That was not even slip. Which you consider as one.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Cabd »

I have ten pages to catch up, it would seem.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Cabd »

WTAF did I just read.

Also uh, no other investigative folks should counter-claim but it is terrible design to have an extremely shot-limited cop in play with a miller that gives a false result. Like having a oneshot role that can get BS info sucks to a quality of infinity and I'd rage at the setup designers post game if that were the case.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Cabd »

I feel very adrift at present, I usually try to find an anchor or two to bounce off of, but there's nobody here that can really fill that role and is active enough.

When mara altslipped I was like "cool, cool" but she makes me look like koba in terms of activity.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

millers claim and the pool of people they can check is narrowed for them to find other guilties
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 830, KittyTacky wrote:if Cabd is town I feel they're a VT. I don't see a PR!Cabd, only a scum!Cabd or a VT!Cabd.
Why the actual fuck would you ever post this? I neither confirm nor deny it's right/wrong but why would you ever talk about this out loud?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also i dont really care what their modifier is since it can just be to mislead scum for all i care until they do flip. Maybe they are 2-3 shot. Maybe there's more power elsewhere.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 991, DkKoba wrote:millers claim and the pool of people they can check is narrowed for them to find other guilties
Under ideal circumstances maybe, but all it takes is one newbie who doesn't know miller etiquette.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok hey - GENERAL POST - if your role is MILLER and you are a newer player, you need to claim it NOW -

there u go, fixed for ya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

The only person i see making that mistake is T3 - so we can just ask him.
retired
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Cabd »

Thanks Koba, you're clearly the hero we needed.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:04 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 991, DkKoba wrote:millers claim and the pool of people they can check is narrowed for them to find other guilties
In post 993, DkKoba wrote:Also i dont really care what their modifier is since it can just be to mislead scum for all i care until they do flip. Maybe they are 2-3 shot. Maybe there's more power elsewhere.
In post 995, DkKoba wrote:ok hey - GENERAL POST - if your role is MILLER and you are a newer player, you need to claim it NOW -

there u go, fixed for ya
In post 996, DkKoba wrote:The only person i see making that mistake is T3 - so we can just ask him.
Me btw
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:04 am

Post by WindowsXP »

got so mad at this nonsense i forgot to change accounts lol

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”