Micro 1005: Help Isis, Scholarship Student at Noon

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

and i really feel like from all you’ve said you should be voting cakez instead but maybe you’re trying not to get a partner killed or something, idk
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

(also, re laziness: quite frankly the people, as i have said a few times by now i believe, who know how to read me know i’m town, and sure maybe it’s made me complacent but meh)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this entire game is lazy and we’re all twiddling our thumbs for a flip /shrug

@sha give last rites/reads before flip bc i’m scared you die
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also i know that me only asking about those two and not tris as a vote is like ~oooo associative~ but i’m just not entertaining a tris vote currently

maybe i shouldn’t an alisae either
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

in which case it’s just pooky i suppose

but i really don’t get of all the votes why you’re trying to get me; it doesn’t like, idk, you wrote a big wall towards me and you’re interacting at me but it doesn’t feel like as much you’re trying to convince others ...?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

(ik you’re sick so i’m not like, ignoring that and i hope you’re feeling better)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1454, Ydrasse wrote:in which case it’s just pooky i suppose

but i really don’t get of all the votes why you’re trying to get me; it doesn’t like, idk, you wrote a big wall towards me and you’re interacting at me but it doesn’t feel like as much you’re trying to convince others ...?
like you quoted me and explained your feelings about me (and cakez who i think you think is a partner if i’m scum) TO me and then you’re just like but i’m gonna fall on my sword

and i don’t get it, that feels like another weird thing to do instead of trying to push more about that sort of thing to others because what reply do you think me/cakez would give you?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

other side of coin you’re a demotivated townie who’s tired of being wrongly read but meh

i’m not interested in much else, pooky maybe because i’m willing to admit my soulread here isn’t that strong
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1456, Ydrasse wrote:

like you quoted me and explained your feelings about me (and cakez who i think you think is a partner if i’m scum) TO me and then you’re just like but i’m gonna fall on my sword

and i don’t get it, that feels like another weird thing to do instead of trying to push more about that sort of thing to others because what reply do you think me/cakez would give you?
Who is this directed at
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

wanna do Pooky Ydrasse?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1448, Ydrasse wrote:i think the way you’re reacting to me voting you is scummy + misrepresentative (clearly my point when i said you + someone else wasn’t that you alone were scummy, but i didn’t want to sift through right now what felt like an obvious choice) and i haven’t been inclined to change my read on you despite everything you’ve posted
In post 1449, Ydrasse wrote:like sorry if i’m wrong, i’m not closing my eyes to your posting but i just haven’t been swayed to change my mind

cool if other people have but i’m not onboard
I don’t care if you change your mind. I’m just pointing out what will be obvious once I’m not around, that’s all. If you want to be lazy and argue that me defending my viewpoint and expressing my opinion is “Scummy”, then sure.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m not trying to convince others too hard because I don’t have the standing in the game. If I did, it would be different. Instead, what I’m doing is leaving some thoughts and potential avenues for inquiry after I’m executed. Because I’ve been saying it for a while now, I’m the obvious compromise execution. That is if Pooky doesn’t get it.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1457, Ydrasse wrote:other side of coin you’re a demotivated townie who’s tired of being wrongly read but meh

i’m not interested in much else, pooky maybe because i’m willing to admit my soulread here isn’t that strong
I’m not “demotivated”. I’m being realistic. I don’t typically play micros, and a lot of players here are new to me. You can tell because I’ve been called bad and have had my abilities questioned. Which is totally fair, btw. And I’m always looking to improve.

You’re dismissing the potential that I might be Town because I’m one of two players that realistically get executed here before you or SirCakez gets looked at in any sort of detail. So I get it. And I’m with SirCakez that you don’t convince a player directly that they’re Scum that’s obviously silly, and you allude to that also. But I am fighting misinformation directly just to expose how you’re thinking about it. That’s mostly it.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Andresvmb »

What is revealing though is that you seem to coast for a while and stay away from the game but the minute you have Flea and I both vote you and put some mild pressure your way, you actually come out and try and make a case against me. I think that’s interesting.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1446, SirCakez wrote:you're basically saying I'm obligated to be townreading you because you've put a lot of effort in and other players are townreading you
that's just not how mafia works
And no I haven’t suggested that you’re obligated to do anything. If you want to hold a wrong viewpoint that’s totally up to you.

What I am suggesting is that your lack of flexibility around how you view my slot is indicative of a potential agenda, and could possibly be coming from Scum. Now that possibility is only obvious to me since I know my alignment and no one else does. But when and if I flip, I would hope that other players pay attention to what I’ve said from my perspective and look at you more carefully and think about why it is that you were so insistent about me being Scum.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Now I admit and I’ve said this before, I think how loud you’ve been about it SirCakez and how consistent you’ve pushed it makes me think you could very well be tunneling Town. In fact, Ydrasse’s laziness and detachment from the game, and clearly ridiculous conclusion that I’m the only person worth executing at this stage, rings more alarm bells in my head than your stubbornness. It might just mean you’re a player that has supreme confidence and doesn’t ever sit to consider if they’re wrong. And you’ve pushed Flea, Pooky, Alisae, and me at different times if I recall correctly so that tempers what I’m saying a bit as well since you haven’t had the narrowest of viewpoints either which is what I would expect from Scum more. But it’s still a consistent, wrong push and I’m just mystified by it.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

Andres I need an alternative if not you
I'm open to elimming Pooky but everyone else just reads more town
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1466, SirCakez wrote:Andres I need an alternative if not you
I don’t think Pooky will flip Scum. And I don’t have that many good alternatives. I don’t think I’m that off with Ydrasse but other players that know Ydrasse better seem to think that they’re Town so what do I know.

Realistically I can’t read Flea, to be totally honest, so that’s really anybody’s guess. And I’m going to agree with you that Alisae and Infinity at least very much feel like Town. I have to think collectively we’ve been fooled by someone, and that could very well be tris, but they just also seem like Town to me and I don’t know that I could ever go against them this early. Sha 77 frankly I was doubting earlier, but I don’t know, I could be pocketed by them changing their mind about me (and Scum do do this to me a lot for some reason), but they also read like Town to me.

So yeah I’m with you that I might just not come across as well as some of the other players here, but I also wouldn’t know how to appeal or be more widely TR by the actual players in the game, whereas some of the players here clearly know how to do that. So I would watch out for those blind spots. Other than that, I don’t know what to tell you.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

your answer can't just be everyone is town man...
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Unfortunately that’s you just not wanting to read. That’s clearly not what I said.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And why am I the only one getting this reaction? Why is Ydrasse not getting this reaction from you? Or the large number of players that appear stumped? I actually have a vote down. How do you know what other player really intend to do? Like this inconsistent behavior and just shading of me exclusively about stuff you should be pinning others on is annoying to say the least.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1467, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1466, SirCakez wrote:Andres I need an alternative if not you
I don’t think Pooky will flip Scum. And I don’t have that many good alternatives. I don’t think I’m that off with Ydrasse but other players that know Ydrasse better seem to think that they’re Town so what do I know.

Realistically I can’t read Flea, to be totally honest, so that’s really anybody’s guess. And I’m going to agree with you that Alisae and Infinity at least very much feel like Town. I have to think collectively we’ve been fooled by someone, and that could very well be tris, but they just also seem like Town to me and I don’t know that I could ever go against them this early. Sha 77 frankly I was doubting earlier, but I don’t know, I could be pocketed by them changing their mind about me (and Scum do do this to me a lot for some reason), but they also read like Town to me.

So yeah I’m with you that I might just not come across as well as some of the other players here, but I also wouldn’t know how to appeal or be more widely TR by the actual players in the game, whereas some of the players here clearly know how to do that. So I would watch out for those blind spots. Other than that, I don’t know what to tell you.
don't think Pooky is scum
other players seem to think Ydrasse is town so what do I know
can't read Flea
Alisae feels town
Infinity feels town
Sha reads like town

so who is scum?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1470, Andresvmb wrote:And why am I the only one getting this reaction? Why is Ydrasse not getting this reaction from you? Or the large number of players that appear stumped? I actually have a vote down. How do you know what other player really intend to do? Like this inconsistent behavior and just shading of me exclusively about stuff you should be pinning others on is annoying to say the least.
What is Ydrasse doing that should be getting this reaction from me?
she has declared scumreads and pushes
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:08 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

we r all town on this blessed day
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Sha 77
Sha 77
Goon
Sha 77
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Sha 77 »

In post 1438, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1434, tris wrote:you actually are town aren't you
I kinda wish I wasn't tbh :<
In post 1440, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this game is a lot harder when you're town :<

the decision tree is much more murky :(
Hmmmmmmmmm

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”