Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(its most likely elsa here but I would like to go through the mechanical song and dance)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i rechecked - anya cleared kitty, because traitor flipped we know there was no group scum there, and that remaining groupscum was solo-killing post norwee flip.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rereading im still sure on elsa but id rather have it 100% confirmed fmpov before we have kitty hammer in 3 way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theres just as many points against elsa for them being scum as there for anya being town - which is funny.

but again, would rather force a cc here than rush an elim since we can narrow it down to me vs someone else(and i feel confident I can win the cc easily with this strat based on my play thus far)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how funny i thought I would need to work to actually figure out who was scum here when it would just be easily confirmed mechanically :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1590, Anya wrote:sooooo i'm a complex motion detector

is it weird for town to have 2 of these?
In post 1618, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm confused too.

But let's get this more out so I can read it Simply. Heh

Simple Motion Detector. Me. I said complex because honestly I confused it with the Conditional modifier instead. So I tried to help Anya out. Then I realized Complex was the flip one of mine and cursed Anya for outting it completely.

I fail on people with Complex roles. Basically all the PRs. I still get Goons and VTs.
Anya goes on Elsa

Elsa goes on me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pretty much guaranteed to move into a 50/50 and makes sure that anya isn't scum here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: no lim
retired
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:19 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Reasonable.

VOTE: No Lim

I feel it's Elsa who needs to "let it go" tomorrow though...
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2907, Anya wrote:my action worked on Titus and i saw motion

VOTE: Titus
In post 2908, Anya wrote:and didn't samantha say she was VT

WE GOT THEM
I'm just woke up and everything but isn't it literally just Anya because they lied about a result?

Also why are you assuming she kills me at all? It just ends up tomorrow with 1 of you dead instead?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Either I die or one of you 2 die.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

If kitty dies that likely doesnt change anything
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well it puts us at 3 people instead of 4. That's something.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Elsa who were you on last night and why didnt you claim that result?
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

There was movement on NotMaf. You can guess why I assume.

And does it matter anymore? Anya "cleared" Kitty while I confirmed you are Vanilla. Me going on Kitty or Anya on you is irrelevant information tomorrow if one of you die anyway with the 2 of us left.

VOTE: Anya

If you don't believe me, read Brass' last message. I had the mod error happen to me.
In post 2915, brassherald wrote:There was a mod error in the previous night's resolutions I don't believe it should affect the results of the game
This was at the end of day 5, when he said previous night he didn't mean night 4 he meant the "previous night" being night 3. The night I checked Titus.

He only noticed his mess up when he had to flip Titus. Anya tried to get towncred because she believed my result as the real MD and also assumed Titus wasn't a VT but failed only because Brass gave ME the wrong result.

I don't want to extend the game any longer. The Mod error basically shows it one of us and extending it out just makes it no longer worth playing.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Anya »

brass gave me a result on samantha when he shouldn't have

how can i check Elsa if i target her dkkoba? won't i just see motion and that doesn't tell me anything?

i targeted dkkoba last night and saw nothing
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Anya »

In post 2939, Elsa Jay wrote:There was movement on NotMaf. You can guess why I assume.

And does it matter anymore? Anya "cleared" Kitty while I confirmed you are Vanilla. Me going on Kitty or Anya on you is irrelevant information tomorrow if one of you die anyway with the 2 of us left.

VOTE: Anya

If you don't believe me, read Brass' last message. I had the mod error happen to me.
In post 2915, brassherald wrote:There was a mod error in the previous night's resolutions I don't believe it should affect the results of the game
This was at the end of day 5, when he said previous night he didn't mean night 4 he meant the "previous night" being night 3. The night I checked Titus.

He only noticed his mess up when he had to flip Titus. Anya tried to get towncred because she believed my result as the real MD and also assumed Titus wasn't a VT but failed only because Brass gave ME the wrong result.

I don't want to extend the game any longer. The Mod error basically shows it one of us and extending it out just makes it no longer worth playing.
what aw Elsa

did brass tell you that was the error or are you just assuming that?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2940, Anya wrote:brass gave me a result on samantha when he shouldn't have

how can i check Elsa if i target her dkkoba? won't i just see motion and that doesn't tell me anything?

Koba. The COMPLEX motion Detector literally just admitted to you just now that there Action worked on you. The Vanilla Townie.

The same one who copied my Titus result, who also confirmed Kitty only after he spoke. Who, in case you forgot, also said they 'forgot their n1 action's.

It's me or Anya and lengthening the process isn't going to solve it. Let's just finish it today. We waited long enough.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Anya »

by saw nothing i mean i got no result so they're vt

i guess you're trying to saw i'm lying about the mod error thing bc that would confirm me nice try ice criminal twin

VOTE: Elsa
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Anya »

In post 2941, Anya wrote:did brass tell you that was the error or are you just assuming that?
wanna answer this?
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Anya »

you probably should've icicled me last night if you figured the mod error was the result brass gave me instead of weirdly counterclaiming it? you might've been able to get notmafia instead
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2944, Anya wrote:
In post 2941, Anya wrote:did brass tell you that was the error or are you just assuming that?
wanna answer this?
Well I sure as hell can't quote a mod PM now huh?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

No lim is already hammered it only takes 2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

But we have 2 clears so lol oops. But lets see what happens
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2940, Anya wrote:brass gave me a result on samantha when he shouldn't have

That.... literally affected how yesterday went. "Doesnt affect anything" my ass
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”