VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:06 am

Post by VFP »

Either that or Robert got a scum card and just feels uninterested in the game.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:08 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1722, Andante wrote:
In post 1720, flow trap wrote:
In post 1719, VFP wrote:
In post 1715, Andante wrote:so VFP scum??
I don't think it's possible for me to be scum here.
Guilty until proven innocent
Ayyyy you're thinking like a dragon already!
:shifty:
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1700, Andante wrote:
In post 1698, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1534, DkKoba wrote:Im annoyed my most confident townread got limmed d1 because no one would listen to me so yeah im coming at anyone who hard pushed that wagon
who hard pushed the wagon? i don't think VFP nor I were the ones hard pushing T3, i think he got limed because the deadline was approaching

This to me felt like koba going "told you he was town" like they said before we limmed T3... You can't stroll up an hour before deadline with TMI going "yeah he's flipping town, I hate this wagon" it was either we limmed T3 or limmed no one, like I don't regret it
Stop excusing yourself limming obvtown.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1708, Andante wrote:
In post 1705, Save The Dragons wrote:it's less of a "I'm scum trying to get cleared" and more of a "I'm scum and i'm saving this quote for posterity to prove i'm good at scum in the future" vibe
to me it felt like koba was trying to go for the town points of not limming a town, but they went about it super poorly tbh
I was trying to go inside my own poe well before the deadline and no one wanted to bite stop pretending like i was just trying to chainsaw.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Andante »

it's like, I actually TRed Mozam a bit... didn't let Robert know that, and robert has felt defeated so idk, too many inactives :/ I'm yeeting outside the talkers, VFP lives another day, we know we have at least 1 scum in the coasters
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Koba

yeah no, I'm satisfied here, I think koba already has votes too
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Go look ON the wagon first before you come after me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

The nightkill townread me too so your vote is hella sus.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

:nerd:
In post 1702, Andante wrote:Koba's d1 wasn't great... greeted me with yelling they knew I was scum off meta.... not my fault the person before me got into a fight with koba... no need to continue taking anger out on me... even recently koba took another jab at this slot telling me how I'm not clear or whatever, like, I really don't care?? this slot is town, if N_M shot anyone but me, I have 0 clue who got shot, but it's also like, I never once used the desperado argument to clear me... idk, koba seems to only push me. I'm not a fan
they also could have shot flow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1695, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1411, DkKoba wrote:so is consensus that im basically clear here?
does anyone else get bad vibes from this?
you're scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey andante maybe

Just MAYBE enterain the fact that we should follow me for at least a day instead of discredding me and teaming up with others on the shitty d1 wagon thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

esp one that was a counterwagon
retired
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:18 am

Post by flow trap »

Joy

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Andante »

who are you wanting here?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1727, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1534, DkKoba wrote:Im annoyed my most confident townread got limmed d1 because no one would listen to me so yeah im coming at anyone who hard pushed that wagon
who hard pushed the wagon? i don't think VFP nor I were the ones hard pushing T3, i think he got limed because the deadline was approaching

This to me felt like koba going "told you he was town" like they said before we limmed T3... You can't stroll up an hour before deadline with TMI going "yeah he's flipping town, I hate this wagon" it was either we limmed T3 or limmed no one, like I don't regret it
if they were obvtown they wouldn't have gotten lim'd
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Andante »

fam so much is happening right now and I'm like stressed/mad :/ it sucks... I wanna go back to the jokes 2 hours ago :(
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1739, Save The Dragons wrote:

dragons spitting facts
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

all 3 scum were prob on wagon
retired
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:21 am

Post by VFP »

Redacted
Last edited by Raya36 on Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1738, Andante wrote:who are you wanting here?
std.
Dmg possibily if they dont come back and start solving- i know whos in the slot.
I think 3rd scum maybe ndmath if it's neither flow or you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1743, VFP wrote:So after that I think maybe the bottom? These seem to be the only possible ways.

Pooky - Mafia Doc Traitor
Anya - Roleblocker
Lemons - Rolecop

And if that's wrong then it's

Anya - Important scum role
Lemons - Rolecop Traitor
Maybe Pooky? Maybe Osuka? - Something main scum.

I'm getting haze on the second 1 and need to think. The 1st one would need to be exactly that or along those lines to mechanically meet the out comes from this game.
wrong game bud :lol:
retired
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:21 am

Post by VFP »

wtf, how did it post here?
@Raya
Please can you remove?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:24 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1742, DkKoba wrote:

all 3 scum were prob on wagon
Why?

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Andante »

I'm not leaving a vote up and walking away again
UNVOTE:

at least it's not night, so I'm not gonna go drink the stress away again, but I need a break, I'll be back some time, I'm honestly so over everything right now.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

@Koba

Return to “Completed Open Games”