Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3571, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I mean we know there have to be at least 2 scum in the 4 gun claims right? Unless we are in a 0 gun scum world, in which case LOL GOOD TROLL DATISI
Yeah so we absolutely and positively vote amongst the claims. Can somebody look at Crayons’ wagon and tell me whether 2 of the claimed guns were on it?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3574, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:pretty sure that would be a mod lie
idk how gunsmith works in terms of detecting mafia doc guns, roleblocker itself isn't a "gun role" though
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:19 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

mafia doctors dont have guns they r like a godfather to a gunsmith
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2950, Datisi wrote:Asteria [5]: DkKoba, Salsabil Faria, Andresvmb, InsidiousLemons, Anya
Asteria is the least likely to be Scum. Three of the Gun claims are on this wagon.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

2 of which are the one-shots. Let’s just randomly execute everyone else hahaha
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1750, Datisi wrote:Green Crayons [5]: PookyTheMagicalBear, VFP, Robert M Hunter, Andante, T3
And this wagon looks pretty wholesome.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: DkKoba
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Note that you couldn’t convince Salsa to vote Crayons when they were approaching the precipice. I would go, what, DkKoba into clidd and if clidd flips Town, Insidious.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Anya »

In post 3527, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Image

I don't think it's possible for us to be playing in a 0 gun scum world because that would be massive trolling by Datisi and the NRG.

I'd like to mass claim to figure out what the setup is and where the best elim is today.

I am a Vanilla Townie.
clidd gun claim came last which is probably town dunno why he'd wanna put himself in that poe if he's wolf

also salsa was clearly town when she reacted to osuka

i'm vt
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3582, Andresvmb wrote:Note that you couldn’t convince Salsa to vote Crayons when they were approaching the precipice. I would go, what, DkKoba into clidd and if clidd flips Town, Insidious.
you probably lose with that :/
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3582, Andresvmb wrote:Note that you couldn’t convince Salsa to vote Crayons when they were approaching the precipice. I would go, what, DkKoba into clidd and if clidd flips Town, Insidious.
If Koba flips Town I’ll have a laugh. One of these claims today is clearly garbage. This confluence of claims that have results on the now super cleared Pooky is absurd.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3584, DkKoba wrote:
You must see that you need to die. Crayons could not get over the edge with a completely wholesome wagon and none of the gun claims.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Anya »

nah i think oranges if dkkoba wolf

asteria and dkkoba were gunning for each other
clidd claimed it last it's possible he and the other wolves really are that lost but i don't wanna count for that
oranges makes the most sense even though he's been towny tbh

pooky looks like he actually knows what he's talking about with this gun armoury business and the wolves probably claimed 2 gun roles and put themselves in this confuddle so he probably wasn't their advisor
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

bc the wagon dissipated as soon as I claimed??
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3588, DkKoba wrote:bc the wagon dissipated as soon as I claimed??
You would have died as Crayons. You never even replace into the game.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Anya »

In post 3470, InsidiousLemons wrote:this is a lil sad folks. can we not quicklim 11 hours into day 3 pls?

people make scum slips dude. it happens. how is pointing out what you see as a potential slip a bad thing? win/win because if you're right then it's possible the scum will flounder and if you're wrong then someone will usually point out why they think so and a good discussion can come of it. if i was gonna try and get asteria miselimed on a "scumslip" don't you think i would've tried to capitalize off something that was a little more thought out rather than just firing it off halfway through my shift?

p-edit because every-night roleblocker plus doctor is ludicrously scum-sided?
who were you worried about getting quick executed? you and dkkoba were both only on 2 votes
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:43 am

Post by VFP »

In post 994, Salsabil Faria wrote:But you soft-claimed on your 1st post, how this will help the town as there is a high chance you'll night-killed early?
Again, I'll give you a Day 1 pass as there is a chance you can be a TPR, but you have to show your night result on Day 2.
In post 997, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 993, Andante wrote:We're not getting Robert any more? Like, sure I don't tr Dragons, but Robert is bleeding scum here... and the resistance to a Robert elim?? what is going on
He claimed PR like you, if you get a chance, he should too.
In post 1524, Salsabil Faria wrote:I'm willing to give anyone a pass doesn't mean I townread them. As the town doesn't know who is who, we can't be 100% sure. So not eliminating you/Robert M Hunter in Day 1 as you both claimed TPR, is a good move for town imo.
I'm not fully sure how I take these posts.
It seems Salsa believed Andante but not Robert. That's a bit of a positive.

Doesn't seem to have any concern when Dk claims vig though. But maybe in the mindset of Robert as scum lying.
Pooky isn't an unreasonable target for Salsa given the posts day 1.
If Robert was scum tracker it would make sense for Salsa to not check here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3586, Andresvmb wrote:
You must see that you need to die. Crayons could not get over the edge with a completely wholesome wagon and none of the gun claims.
who was gonna push the wagon over?
retired
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Anya »

In post 105, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 101, osuka wrote:you should learn to read. why are you inferring from 63 that i think it's pocketing if i said very clearly in 61 that i didn't think it was? this is either a colossal misrep or a symptom of low brainpower. furthermore: why does my interpretation of andres' post influence _your_ read of it? In other words, why does my comment on it factor into whether or not _you_ think it's a pocketing attempt? most importantly, why does 63 influence your read of it but 61 does not?
Symptom of low brain power
???? Really bro??? If you can't play respectfully, don't bother to engage with me ever, please.
And I think you sHoUlD lEaRn tO rEaD on the first place. I didn't say your refers that you think
Andresvmb
was pocketing you. I got the vibe that he was pocketing you from his , your makes the feeling a bit strong to me. Your has no impact on my read.
i don't think salsa is the type of player to fake this do you vfp

like she either got pepper sprayed as wolf which is hard to experience or she was getting mad as town which is far more likely
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Anya »

by hard to experience i mean it's a lot easier to get mad at what osuka said if you're town since he implied "symtom of low brainpower" if town and "colossal misrep" if wolf
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:55 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3593, Anya wrote:i don't think salsa is the type of player to fake this do you vfp

like she either got pepper sprayed as wolf which is hard to experience or she was getting mad as town which is far more likely
I tend not to use AtE as AI.
All this suggests is that Clidd and Osuka aren't scum together for me.

But I do feel better on the slot after re reading day 1.

Day 1 looks TPR play
Day 2 looks not TPR play.

The problem is as a replace we lose the option to understand the thinking behind the check, the reactions etc.
I'm pretty stuck right now.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3592, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3586, Andresvmb wrote:
who was gonna push the wagon over?
If you’re Town? Any of the Scum that are gun claims that weren’t on you, placing you at E-1 and waiting for anybody who wants to end the day to hammer. Like me, who wasn’t on the wagon and had signaled that I had abandoned my reticence to voting your slot.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1987, Andresvmb wrote:Alright Pooky I decided I’m not going to stand in the way of an execution of the Green Crayons slot. I think STD is more likely to flip Scum, but I can see your points.
Here.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Like there’s 1 gun claim that’s Scum, that’s guaranteed. Whoever that is votes there and I hammer. And we execute Town. No need to shop for an alternative or try to force a shift back onto Dragons (who was clearly run up by a lot of Town).
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

is that a scumclaim?
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”