They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum aren't infallible and can be too scared to make power moves like that
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

u know what i can't believe u are doing this in good faith.

im legacy pinning andres as my dying scumread to get outside of gun claims.

asteria prob spewed town here bc scum want to have roleblocker available here to block them

dont vote fast pls btw if ur town that literally loses games everytime and im not here for it.

clidd + lemon + andres ?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3625, DkKoba wrote:scum aren't infallible and can be too scared to make power moves like that
C’mon now it’s not even a power move. It would have been a simple vote that could have been disguised ages ago. Insidious could have put it down (they had already hinted they could vote you, which they did once the wagon dissipated), or one of Salsa/Asteria could have faked a reason to bore Crayons when it started gathering momentum. I don’t buy this explanation for a second.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3627, Andresvmb wrote:bore Crayons
*vote Crayons.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3626, DkKoba wrote:im legacy pinning andres as my dying scumread to get outside of gun claims.
You are not serious.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

very
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1663, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Crayons

like I think at this point Crayons has higher scum equity than STD.

I can see this as Crayons stuck in the awkward place where he doesn't have a whole lot of ways to defend his scum buddy but he doesn't want to bus because he thinks STD can still talk his way out of it.

but I can also see Crayons are being WKnighty and not wanting to get his hands dirty in an STD!Town world.

So on the off chance STD is town which I think is kind of unlikely I can still see GCray getting the rope treatment today
This is the first vote for Crayons. Easily one of the gun claims could have agreed, sheeped Pooky, and voted Crayons as the STD wagon is collapsing. Not a single one of you did.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:40 am

Post by clidd »

In post 3622, clidd wrote:Is a solve with Lemons + Asteria + Osuka possible?
Actually no, nvm.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:40 am

Post by clidd »

There is scum between Andres and Dk.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1782, InsidiousLemons wrote:vfp really doesn't feel like a terrible choice. they have a scum read on greencrayons for, as far as i can tell, merely disagreeing with them re: humour being a problem. they distanced themself from the STD wagon for very shoddy reasons in 1577 as soon as people started talking about the likelihood of scum being on it, and have been doing a whole lot of nothing for... pages and pages now.
Like literally any one of you could have done it. So much opportunity to jump onto Crayons and get it done! Salsa was fighting it, and Insidious was timid about it.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

whatever i can't control the whims of scum and i feel like scum are going to be more passive and not want to push it forward.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

when STD was the counterwagon, they were big chilling
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I would argue the Scum got greedy. They wanted an all-Town execution of Town. And they almost got it, until it shifted onto GC, and then you see every single one of the gun claims acts timid, suggests an alternative, or defends GC. Why?! It makes no sense.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Not if GC is Town at least. Salsa insists on STD then, realizing their mistake. Insidious is indirectly defending Crayons in . And Asteria actively defends Crayons when they come back later that same day around the 1900s.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Andresvmb »

You’re telling me the entire Scum Team actively defended a Town from a wagon almost surely contained by all Town that had shifted from a confirmed Town player? I don’t believe it hahaha I just don’t it’s ridiculous.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes
retired
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3269, DkKoba wrote:anya quickhammered on d1 we cant even trust that slot lets be real
and youre saying we can trust _you_? scum rb just staying on a claimed weak vig is awfully convenient isnt it?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

koba if we flip you and you're town, who do you want us to flip from the gun-claims next tomm?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3642, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba if we flip you and you're town, who do you want us to flip from the gun-claims next tomm?
hot take but andres but also dont rush please
retired
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3322, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3318, InsidiousLemons wrote:i can finally reveal that i essentially
KNOW for a fact
that either Asteria or Koba or both are lying about having a gun
i veeery vaguely hinted at this in as well but apart from that my goal was to keep intentional PR-tells at a minimum because i really wanted to live long enough to use my one-shot. sorry i didn't hit something juicier but we now have one absolutely confirmed VT, and if we determine that asteria is lying we get VFP for free. i still think it's decently likely that they are scum covering for each other. it was a tough choice between pooky and VFP for my night action
doesnt rolecop return vanilla for mafia goon?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3641, osuka wrote:
In post 3269, DkKoba wrote:anya quickhammered on d1 we cant even trust that slot lets be real
and youre saying we can trust _you_? scum rb just staying on a claimed weak vig is awfully convenient isnt it?
how convenient of you to just show up just as talk of my elim starts back up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

does it?

in that case lemon slipped and we should be voting there
retired
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3332, VFP wrote:
In post 3326, Datisi wrote:DkKoba [3]: Anya, Andresvmb, InsidiousLemons
Could just be an entire scum wagon here.
dude are you actively trying to say the wrongest shit possible

i'm really really really REALLY liking the idea of putting your head on the chopping block today

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3335, Asteria wrote:
In post 3265, Anya wrote:rise and shine maybe we should actually get a wolf today to mix things up. VOTE: DkKoba

rest well Andante
Yeah idk, 2 nights of no shot is suspicious. I was voting here but Koba is at E-2
In post 3277, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: andante was shot over asteria because asteria isnt even active on n2

kinda leaning towards voting koba because for me to believe their claim it would have to be a ungated roleblocker and a mafia doctor against a weak vig + informed gunsmith... and that's like looking pretty scumsided
Agree with the reason andante was shot over me. Also keep in mind how the guns have to work for Koba to have one. We have 3 for town which means scum can only have 1 gun. Doc and traitor both don't have guns but I think everything else scum does (which would be a roleblocker in this case). I'm still doubtful on that setup making sense. Also the roleblocker might not be ungated. If Koba tells the truth their shot could have landed on doc protected scum.
In post 3299, VFP wrote:I'm pretty sure all scum are within Anya, Andre, Osuka, and Pooky.
If we decide against Koba today I'd be more than happy to go osuka.
In post 3310, Andresvmb wrote: I can’t see Asteria being Scum and voting them before tonight is certainly a bad idea
Just commenting on this to say I'm biased but agree. At least give me a chance to try to use my ability. I'll give info D4 if I'm alive and then you elim me because I really should not be alive
In post 3316, VFP wrote:I doubt asteria is killed tonight
???
In post 3317, InsidiousLemons wrote:okay first thing's first. i am hardclaiming
town N2 rolecop
. crumbed it in the first word(s) of each line of this post:
In post 1233, InsidiousLemons wrote:
n two
other quick points

-
role
claiming this messily after like 5 pages of softclaiming and floundering and confusion makes it pretty much unthinkable to me that andante is being anything but genuine here. my shaky but incredibly persistent gut townread had some merit to it all along dadgummit
-
cop
, mafia, vig, gunsmith, etc. all have guns. given the wide range of roles that can possess guns, i don't think focusing too hard on the total number before anyone at all has flipped is going to grant us any useful setup information. i still don't truly understand why you're so convinced a traitor must be in here. again, trackers do NOT have guns, so it doesn't tell us anything about the veracity of robert's claim. why didn't you bother to verify that before going down this road?
i had hoped to get this claim in at the very start of the day to avoid the appearance of picking a side with my night result, but the late daystart meant that i fell asleep before that could happen.

i checked
PookyTheMagicalBear
in hopes of identifying him as either traitor or doc. it felt more productive than attempting to sus out a town fakeclaim.

he is confirmed vanilla townie
I don't think Lemons is lying here because if he was he would either choose something different than a rolecop when we already have a nea, or he would be saying since he's a rolecop we probably wouldn't have a nea too and try to get me elimed. He's not doing either of these.

We know for fact that one of the claims is lying now. We have 4 guns claimed and 4 guns total. I don't think Lemons and Koba are both lying so I'm thinking we are dealing with a traitor. If one of them is lying I would bet Koba. Lemons is in a good position right now as scum and this would be a really risky move. Especially since if we do elim me or koba and find out they are town, Lemons would be in a very bad position.
first of all: havent we established that a weak vig hitting a protected mafia doc dies anyway?

second of all: your case on me is nonexistent and yours is a really quite sad attempt at a tunnel

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3339, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3335, Asteria wrote:We know for fact that one of the claims is lying now. We have 4 guns claimed and 4 guns total. I don't think Lemons and Koba are both lying so I'm thinking we are dealing with a traitor. If one of them is lying I would bet Koba. Lemons is in a good position right now as scum and this would be a really risky move. Especially since if we do elim me or koba and find out they are town, Lemons would be in a very bad position.
i'm willing to call this a scumslip. in trying to curry favour by defending players she knows to be town, scum!asteria has revealed that she is mentally counting herself as armed mafioso rather than as her real claim. town!asteria does not believe that koba and i are both telling the truth, because to believe so necessitates the belief that none of the mafia are armed. and we know she didn't just miss the andante flip because she directly quotes anya's "rip andante" message earlier in the same post.

sound reasonable to anyone else?
doesn't nea have a gun?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”