VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by VFP »

Outside of Andante and jjh do you have any reads?
I can't see your stance on anyone else.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 910, Dunnstral wrote:We can hold off on eliminating Robert today and see how many people die + if anybody else has a role that suggest multiball
Can you go over the mind set on this?
This would need to show that you suspect Robert as town here as plausible.
What changes if 2 players die during the night like it did, or even 3?

Outside of this
I don't see why Scum Dunn just calls out Robert as using a fake role and then tries to prevent a lim on what seems pretty promising.
This would just keep Dunn on the high possibility as scum The next day, and I'm surprised that no one is using this as a reason over, well nothing.
I'm not going to fully rule out scum theatre between Dunn and Robert here but I just don't see Dunn flipping scum here.

The wagon itself isn't the strongest wagon either. It looks more like the survival wagon for some players (Raya and Titus) who both have suspicion on them.

Anyone is welcome to convince me why Dunn is scum though.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 12:48 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1371, Dunnstral wrote:Can anybody who is voting me come up with something more convincing than "why not"?
do that for someone else and transitively you will be giving us something convincing
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

Dunn, go back to my readslist and find yourself there. That's why I'm voting
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1376, VFP wrote:
In post 910, Dunnstral wrote:We can hold off on eliminating Robert today and see how many people die + if anybody else has a role that suggest multiball
Can you go over the mind set on this?
This would need to show that you suspect Robert as town here as plausible.
What changes if 2 players die during the night like it did, or even 3?

Outside of this
I don't see why Scum Dunn just calls out Robert as using a fake role and then tries to prevent a lim on what seems pretty promising.
This would just keep Dunn on the high possibility as scum The next day, and I'm surprised that no one is using this as a reason over, well nothing.
I'm not going to fully rule out scum theatre between Dunn and Robert here but I just don't see Dunn flipping scum here.

The wagon itself isn't the strongest wagon either. It looks more like the survival wagon for some players (Raya and Titus) who both have suspicion on them.

Anyone is welcome to convince me why Dunn is scum though.
Well if it was multiball they essentially claimed cop. There was no evidence to suggest it wasn't multiball outside of maybe flavor.

It gives room for either a vig to claim or other multiball type rolls to claim, or for an anti-town player to die at night
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1259, Raya36 wrote:Dunnstral - His mentions of Bell could easily be bussing, his D2 entrance was a bit odd (saying all good town roles are dead, discussing multiball (maybe afraid of too much partner analysis))
Not seeing a real reason to vote for me here

You don't have any better leads?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1375, VFP wrote:Outside of Andante and jjh do you have any reads?
I can't see your stance on anyone else.

I have Retti, Sam, Willow, yourself, Bear hugs, and Flea as likely town
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:05 am

Post by samantha97 »

do you think anyone is mafia and more importantly why do you think they are
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 371, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 368, samantha97 wrote:it's concerning that you are inactive yet responded to a question to you in less than 1 minute
Why are you only pushing based on activity?
In post 366, Bear HUGS wrote:@VFP, why do so many of your posts read kind’ve hedgey? Like you seem to not really want to take a stand on anything?

Maybe I should vote you then? Change my mind.

Also, are we even reading the same game? In what world is this game “too slow”?
I get the vibe that they usually play on MU or a similar site, they've got teh general attitude
^ "Why are you pushing based on activity" You have about 30 posts total all game, and none of them are gamesolving/finding reads, it's lots of comments about "I'm very active as scum" "you can't push based on activity" like, you also cant coast with no reads?? I'm not sure what your plan is for playing this game.
In post 374, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 372, samantha97 wrote:for you, I just played a game with you where you were very present so it's nice to see you here now
I was not town in that game
^Also, trying to claim self meta isn't going to work. People who know their meta can mix it up all the time
In post 467, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 466, Esooa wrote:what kinda setup is this expected to be in terms of mechanics?
We don't know
^ Interested in anything but playing the actual game?
In post 873, Dunnstral wrote:Apparently I am in fact required to post

My thoughts:
I'm not really scumreading enchant, which is where my vote has been parked. This isn't a townread,
Samantha is weird. Somebody posted that they voted for me and then gave reasoning for after the initial push, that is correct.
I also think that Bell's play here is scum-indicative.

I acknowledge the gladiator post by Retti. You should get claims before using your ability, not after.
^ The start of this post... "Apparantly I am in fact required to post" like, what? you know you have to post in games... "I don't really sr who I've been voting, don't tr them either, and here's 2 "reads"" Like, this is your first post with "content" and it's very generic, anyone could come up with "reads" like this in 2 seconds. You wanted Retti to go around getting claims of multiple people? that feels really towny.
In post 887, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 878, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm town 2-shot seer.
Fake claim from another site.

This mod would not use the term "seer" to refer to a cop
^ Again, commenting on anything not related to solving...
In post 911, Dunnstral wrote:Actually, Robert, can you clarify what your role does, and what your role says?

Is your role name actually "2-shot seer" or something similar to that?
^ Decent post, but in the context of everything else you've said, this feels lie you talking to your partner tbh
In post 1099, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, now that all of town's good roles have died incidentally, let's look back at what happened yesterday.

First of all, there were two kills, One was either from town or it's mutiball, or mafia have multiple kills. Right now I'm leaning toward the extra kill being from town.

If I remember correctly, there were a few people who had weird reactions to what seemed like a pretty bad claim. I don't know what motivated Robert to say it was a joke claim, he must have not talked to his team, or his team thought that was a good idea.
^ Just the casual "so all our good roles are dead in this 18p setup" Feels like panicked maf trying to appear towny, but in reality only wants to know where 2nd kill came from cause scum only has 1 kill. What town goes " I'm leaning toward the extra kill being from town." as if you're trying to out the town who shot...
In post 1103, Dunnstral wrote:What are you voting me for?
^ I wonder why you'd be voted after any of the above lines.. your slot is just screaming towny....

In post 1373, Dunnstral wrote:Anybody else want to do a sanity check and go over Andate's iso in relation to her stance on me?

Where did 1361 and 1368 come from?

So in response to this, I truly wonder where my vote on you came from. It's so much easier for me to skim ISOs and make my decisions without having to type up an essay for you. Your ISO is actual garbage fam, it's literally not possible for you to be town here. Glad you wanna look at my ISO though, I'm sure you'll find better content than yours
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1380, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1259, Raya36 wrote:Dunnstral - His mentions of Bell could easily be bussing, his D2 entrance was a bit odd (saying all good town roles are dead, discussing multiball (maybe afraid of too much partner analysis))

I do have better leads but a lead is a lead. Why did you say all good town roles are dead? You can't honestly think that's all town has.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:10 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1384, Raya36 wrote:

I do have better leads but a lead is a lead. Why did you say all good town roles are dead? You can't honestly think that's all town has.
That felt more ike a pr soft.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1385, T3 wrote:

Which alignment though?

I’m still on the fence about Dunn. Noraa is convinced he’s obvtown but Pooky thinks it’s possible he’s scum and I really have no clue rn.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:37 am

Post by MariaR »

VC 2.3Dunnstral (6) - Flea The Magician, WhemeStar, samantha97, Andante, Raya36, Titus
jjh927 (2) - Esooa, Dunnstral
Titus (2) - T3 willow1
Raya36 (1) - VFP

Not Voting: (4) , PenguinPower, jjh927, Retti, Bear HUGS

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-05-07 05:05:29)

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to fade away
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1386, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1385, T3 wrote:

Which alignment though?

I’m still on the fence about Dunn. Noraa is convinced he’s obvtown but Pooky thinks it’s possible he’s scum and I really have no clue rn.
Why does Noraa think he's obvtown again?
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:53 am

Post by willow1 »

my reads haven't changed, just want someone to vig titus, other options (outside of t3) aren't bad, checking in once a day to prod dodge and going back to playing bejeweled 2 deluxe
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Andante »

Slight question, are we ever going to get content from Penguin? Like, it's hard to get an actual read off 0 content... from someone who's never here...
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 10:54 am

Post by T3 »

You'll probably want to ask penguin that, but thats basically a replace out wating to happen.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1379, Dunnstral wrote:Well if it was multiball they essentially claimed cop. There was no evidence to suggest it wasn't multiball outside of maybe flavor.

It gives room for either a vig to claim or other multiball type rolls to claim, or for an anti-town player to die at night
That makes more sense that what I was thinking you were going for.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The way Andante tries to point at everything and call it bad comes from scum
Many of these points miss context, like saying I'm using self meta when I'm responding to Samantha and that's bad, and saying 887 was not related to solving

So.... I'm thinking that unwnd was indeed scum, and named himself, and then the slot replaced out twice
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1384, Raya36 wrote:Why did you say all good town roles are dead? You can't honestly think that's all town has.
Cop died and is a powerful role, even with the list restriction. Town Joat also died. That's a lot of town power. Trying to read into it as if I said something scummy is wild.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

jjh is more likely to be scum just because he throws things out like 'Titus is town for sure' and nobody really cares, but if something relates to me then multiple people question me
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by samantha97 »

I just got burned from apathetic town so I am particularly hesitant to actually lynch you dunnstral but it'd be nice if you had more suspicion than that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1393, Dunnstral wrote:The way Andante tries to point at everything and call it bad comes from scum
Many of these points miss context, like saying I'm using self meta when I'm responding to Samantha and that's bad, and saying 887 was not related to solving

So.... I'm thinking that unwnd was indeed scum, and named himself, and then the slot replaced out twice
I dont need context to see you had no actual content...
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1388, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1386, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1385, T3 wrote:

Which alignment though?

Why does Noraa think he's obvtown again?
Gutread I guess, she correctly sr him in me v Titus.
In post 1393, Dunnstral wrote:The way Andante tries to point at everything and call it bad comes from scum

Maybe Noraa is right?
In post 1395, Dunnstral wrote:jjh is more likely to be scum just because he throws things out like 'Titus is town for sure' and nobody really cares, but if something relates to me then multiple people question me
Jjh makes these kinds of statements every game, so that’s actually nai, he sounds tonally like this is his town game.
In post 1396, samantha97 wrote:I just got burned from apathetic town so I am particularly hesitant to actually lynch you dunnstral but it'd be nice if you had more suspicion than that
Still think Sam’s town.

If I go by reads: Rhetti, Esooa, Willow are never scum, Flea and Sam are highly unlikely to be.

So I could start making who could possibly be aligned/unaligned type spec.

If scum, Titus is never scum with either Raya or Dunn. Raya is never scum with Dunn. Dunn is never scum with Titus, Raya, Andante or jjh.

If don’t know if anyone found that helpful or not. I wish a had a confident sr like I did with Bell but that was just really obvious to me.

So, did scum bus Bell? If so, they were probably late on the wagon, because of scum tpr awaiting replacement or were they pushing another wagon to save him?

If we can figure this out that would be awesome.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1394, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1384, Raya36 wrote:Why did you say all good town roles are dead? You can't honestly think that's all town has.
Cop died and is a powerful role, even with the list restriction. Town Joat also died. That's a lot of town power. Trying to read into it as if I said something scummy is wild.
Maybe I am just overthinking it but it felt like an odd thing to say and maybe and light attempt at PR fishing
In post 1398, Bear HUGS wrote:Gutread I guess, she correctly sr him in me v Titus.
Well so far the bear gut reads have proven successful
In post 1398, Bear HUGS wrote:If scum, Titus is never scum with either Raya or Dunn. Raya is never scum with Dunn. Dunn is never scum with Titus, Raya, Andante or jjh.
Hmm that's a lot of can't be scum with's... UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”