Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 245, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 197, Lukewarm wrote:As for why I scumlean Professor, it was a combination of a bunch of posts.

Spoiler:
30 / 31 - he joins a joke wagon after the joke played out

35 - he blindly accepted the bingle plan that I still think is bad for town

70 - calls someone out for their rvs vote

96 - jumps on a new gypyx wagon, saying "I can get behind this" without any other information as to why he agreed with it, plus that was the first time he had mentioned gypyx

105 - still harping over T3's rvs vote

113 - this was the thing that made me iso him tbh. Blindly accepts Almost50's (I think) joke post about vfp.

Once I iso'ed him, I saw a lot of evidence that he was just following whatever other people were saying. Jumping on wagons without reason, blindly agreeing with other people when they made posts that I automatically questioned, and harping on someone's rsv vote.

None of them would have stood out individually, but when I iso'ed him there was a bunch of little things that pinged me, and no posts that made me townlean him, so I am happy with that vote for now.
1) I joined it due to Gypyx derailing when Bingle was top wagon.
2) Blindly accepting? I’ve seen that kind of thing done before and I personally have no issues with it.
3) Called them out? I was just making a sarcastic response towards their entrance post.
4) Yeah I wanted to see where it leads and and have no issues voting there as I have no reason to TR Gypyx at all, I explained why I Scum Lean them if you want to go back and read it.
5)I just think worse then Dann’s entrance. I also don’t even think Dann’s entrance is even that bad. T3’s isn’t entirely wolfy but it just isn’t a good entrance I feel.
6) When did I ever say I accept it? Let alone blindly. I just didn’t notice it can be looked that way until he pointed it out.

7)I hope I answered your concerns regarding my “little things”.
Well are there any players that you are currently suspicious of?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 195, GrandpaMo wrote:Snip
As the bingle in question, I can assure you that my mechspeak is literally the worst reason you could possibly have for town reading me, and your reason for townreading mena is similarly bad.

Dann expressed a partner read on Gyp and I in 84. I expressed a serious vote on gypyx in 91. 91 > 84. Therefore, saying that Dann's partner read in 85 is bad because I was voting Gypyx is... Bad.

A50 talking about my mechspeak being NAI is NAI because A50 has the required knowledge about me to know that my mechspeak is NAI which I mentioned in the post where I said that my mechspeak was NAI. NAI.

I'm not saying you're scumreading me for having wrong reads. I'm saying you think my reads are wrong without knowing why I have them, which is pretty TMI.

Townies aren't afraid to be wrong, they put out content because they believe in it.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 248, Menalque wrote:Do u have a read on me yet professor
In post 103, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 99, Bingle wrote:
In post 96, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Now Bingle, got any other early reads?
Mena slightly scummy, pooky low priority, your slot has tells but I need to wait for the psych evaluation result to determine if they’re scummy or towny. Dann strongest townread. I’d be voting lukewarm if I weren’t voting gypyx, but I think the gypyx wagon is more likely to be spicy atm.

You?
I liked the way Mena went about my slot when they voted me. It doesn’t seem to be “faked” per say. So I would slightly TR Mena there.

I personally like the way VFP has handled the thread. Not much content but it felt genuine. More of a gut read then anything but I trust it at least for now.

T3’s entrance wasn’t entirely bad but it was definitely not a great entrance. I’ll probably watch this slot and it’s progression towards Pooky.

As for Pooky themselves, well. I’m not really sure where to put them. From the majority of what I seen, their agenda is just Sheeping Mena.

I think your first big post (the one with the Psyc Check thing) felt towny. I want to vote with you for now and see where it goes and see further progression towards your slot.

As for Gypyx, I don’t know.
His first post seemed like jealous of me taken his spotlight.
His other posts haven’t really done much.
I believe 3 were Filler and the other was a turn down towards your Psych Plan Bingle. (If I remember correctly.)
Read.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:33 pm

In post 250, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 245, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 197, Lukewarm wrote:As for why I scumlean Professor, it was a combination of a bunch of posts.

Spoiler:
30 / 31 - he joins a joke wagon after the joke played out

35 - he blindly accepted the bingle plan that I still think is bad for town

70 - calls someone out for their rvs vote

96 - jumps on a new gypyx wagon, saying "I can get behind this" without any other information as to why he agreed with it, plus that was the first time he had mentioned gypyx

105 - still harping over T3's rvs vote

113 - this was the thing that made me iso him tbh. Blindly accepts Almost50's (I think) joke post about vfp.

Once I iso'ed him, I saw a lot of evidence that he was just following whatever other people were saying. Jumping on wagons without reason, blindly agreeing with other people when they made posts that I automatically questioned, and harping on someone's rsv vote.

None of them would have stood out individually, but when I iso'ed him there was a bunch of little things that pinged me, and no posts that made me townlean him, so I am happy with that vote for now.
1) I joined it due to Gypyx derailing when Bingle was top wagon.
2) Blindly accepting? I’ve seen that kind of thing done before and I personally have no issues with it.
3) Called them out? I was just making a sarcastic response towards their entrance post.
4) Yeah I wanted to see where it leads and and have no issues voting there as I have no reason to TR Gypyx at all, I explained why I Scum Lean them if you want to go back and read it.
5)I just think worse then Dann’s entrance. I also don’t even think Dann’s entrance is even that bad. T3’s isn’t entirely wolfy but it just isn’t a good entrance I feel.
6) When did I ever say I accept it? Let alone blindly. I just didn’t notice it can be looked that way until he pointed it out.

7)I hope I answered your concerns regarding my “little things”.
Well are there any players that you are currently suspicious of?
Gypyx. The person I’m voting for and stated I have a Scum Lean on?
Null on you but depending on your upcoming content and opinions regarding the main focused slots (such as myself) I should have more of a solid read on you that could or could not be a type of scum read.
Still observing Pooky and T3 carefully.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:34 pm

Might do an ISO Dive on Dann later.

I’ve sorta liked A50’s content thus far but may need to take a relook at that later to obtain a solid read on the slot.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 231, Menalque wrote:Which is like EXTRA extra concerning when you consider that dann normally radiates town when scum
FTFY

Also, Dann was on my TM team and we bounced reads back and forth consistently for the last like 3 months. This looks exactly like what Dann thought about Ari's game.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 251, Bingle wrote:
In post 195, GrandpaMo wrote:Snip
As the bingle in question, I can assure you that my mechspeak is literally the worst reason you could possibly have for town reading me, and your reason for townreading mena is similarly bad.

Dann expressed a partner read on Gyp and I in 84. I expressed a serious vote on gypyx in 91. 91 > 84. Therefore, saying that Dann's partner read in 85 is bad because I was voting Gypyx is... Bad.

A50 talking about my mechspeak being NAI is NAI because A50 has the required knowledge about me to know that my mechspeak is NAI which I mentioned in the post where I said that my mechspeak was NAI. NAI.

I'm not saying you're scumreading me for having wrong reads. I'm saying you think my reads are wrong without knowing why I have them, which is pretty TMI.

Townies aren't afraid to be wrong, they put out content because they believe in it.
Well I only have played like 1 full game and 1 replacement game so I am going based of what I know. Everyone so far who have tried to put themselves in a town mindset and tried to contribute with bringing up optimal gameplay in question turns out to be town. You pushing me for this is giving me more reason to townread you lol. I was just saying that your early game is one of the reason I townread you. Same with Mena; I have seen town only pressure voting and especially being the first read of the game seems pretty towny and it's not even just that, it is the fact that we both thought of the same thing of post 35 of what Drap said(I am not to sure tho because Mena never answered my question). I think my townreads are good and I think my reasoning is good. You can disagree with them and that's fine, I will be making conclusions based on how you react, interact, and base of other reads. You also make a great point "townies aren't afriad to be wrong, they put out content because they believe in it" which Mena did and you did as well and I as well really on Luke and A50. <<< That read is probably going to change though.

Wether your mechspeak is NAI or what... I just find that you have gave viable info for town in this game. I am not referencing your previous games and etc. I am only focusing on this game. Now I can do a full analysis on previous games if you really want me to and I can post on how I feel on it but that's up to you.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by lendunistus »

Open 810 Official Vote Count - 1.2

Gypyx
(3): Bingle, ProfessorDrapion, Dannflor
ProfessorDrapion
(3): Gypyx, Lukewarm, PookyTheMagicalBear
VFP
(2): GrandpaMo, Almost50
Bingle
(2): Pine, VFP
PookyTheMagicalBear
(1): T3
Dannflor
(1): Menalque

Not Voting
(1): ManWithNoName

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to crush someone with an alien spaceship.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-05-11 15:00:00)

Mod notesi hate votecounts

maybe I should have gotten a co-mod
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 12:48 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Lukewarm. His tone feels forced , and I'm not liking th defense.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Lukewarm »

My current reads are

Town Lean

Gypyx
VFP
Grandpa (I get the feeling he is just misguided town)
(maybe) Bingle

Scum Lean

T3
Professor Drapion

And then a bunch of people still sitting in Null.

Most of my experience has been in the newbie queue so far, stepping out into the Open queue definitely has a different feel. The fact that half the players so obviously know each other makes it harder to read everyone's interactions.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:37 am

In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:My current reads are

Town Lean

Gypyx
VFP
(maybe) Bingle

Scum Lean

T3
Professor Drapion

And then a bunch of people still sitting in Null.

Most of my experience has been in the newbie queue so far, stepping out into the Open queue definitely has a different feel. The fact that half the players so obviously know each other makes it harder to read everyone's interactions.
So I take it you don’t want to bother reviewing your read on me or responding to me when I went over your concerns.
Alright.
I Scum Lean you now.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:39 am

Like he had time to respond before and after that readslist.
He also hasn’t explained much of his reads (or at least not that I’m aware of)
Like his highest TR according to the sheet is Gypyx...
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Menalque »

Y
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 255, Bingle wrote:
In post 231, Menalque wrote:Which is like EXTRA extra concerning when you consider that dann normally radiates town when scum
FTFY

Also, Dann was on my TM team and we bounced reads back and forth consistently for the last like 3 months. This looks exactly like what Dann thought about Ari's game.
I feel like this is not true by dann’s own admission?

Okay so what in those 9 posts is reminding you so strongly of town!dann’s thought processes?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Menalque »

Highlight the specific posts for me and why bingleboi
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:41 am

Actually, I’m gonna change my vote to this.
He calls me out when I call out T3’s entrance as not that great and comparing it with Dann.
Then when T3 votes then he throws T3 in his SR’s.

VOTE: Lukewarm
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Menalque »

Eh

Sure

VOTE: lukewarm
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:Gypyx
VFP
(maybe) Bingle
Are these ordered btw?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 261, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Like he had time to respond before and after that readslist.
He also hasn’t explained much of his reads (or at least not that I’m aware of)
Like his highest TR according to the sheet is Gypyx...
I wouldn't say that they are in order, more like just two groups atm.

But I have explained why I scumlean you, and I did not think your response was enough for me to change it. This is why I said that I scumleaned you:
In post 197, Lukewarm wrote:when I iso'ed him there was a bunch of little things that pinged me, and no posts that made me townlean him, so I am happy with that vote for now.
It was a 2 part reason. "a bunch of little things," and no posts that made me town lean you. Yes, you tried to address the little things, and I took your response into consideration, but I still have not seen any townie posts from you, so my read on you stayed the same.

I am townleaning gypyx because of his response to the me/bingle interaction. He is the one who made me realize that I had misunderstood bingle, when I feel like scum could have just stayed quiet and let the misunderstanding sit.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 260, ProfessorDrapion wrote:So I take it you don’t want to bother reviewing your read on me or responding to me when I went over your concerns.
Alright.
I Scum Lean you now.
You scum lean me because your defense was not enough for me to change my read on you?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:53 am

Conclusion after reading Dann’s ISO
:
So he goes straight into the game going for a scum team guess. Which while some might find wolfy I find it somewhat towny as he came right into it looking to solve the game.
I mean despite it not really being that serious (or at least I think so) considering they sheeped Bingle’s vote on Gypyx. (Sorta like me).
As a responses towards Mana “Yikes” Dann responds with “When you wanna be worried is when your reaction to my posting *isn't* yikes”
Which I suppose is saying he’s Yikes as Town and not as Mafia or something of that such.
I mean it’s a decent response I’d say, sure if they are scum they could have said that to throw it off as trying to make them think Yikes is normal for them so no one looks further into it, but I do think this is a good response regardless rather it be town or scum motivated.
Then he directs to me that he TR’s T3.
I mean it’s a read. Could or could not be helpful down the line, good to note I suppose.

I mean I wouldn’t say I Lean Town him, least not yet. I would like some more content from them to see if I want to go up or down on my read on them.
But as of now I’ll put them in Null Town.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 267, Menalque wrote:
In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:Gypyx
VFP
(maybe) Bingle
Are these ordered btw?
Not really. If I were ordering them, it would probably have Grandpa at the top actually
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 249, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 243, GrandpaMo wrote:Why are you lying?
Okay, I am done interacting with you over this one comment tbh.

I'll say it lay it out one last time before I start hard ignoring this topic: Bingle's claim that he has done it in every game game for years was enough for me to decide that it was NAI. Before I got caught up on the thread,
I also read Almost50's post, which further confirmed it should be NAI.

Bingle made a statement, and that statement would be a dumb lie to tell. I mean if it was a lie, it could have be easily disproven by anyone willing to read his backlog (or by any of the people who have obviously played with him before) and therefore I decided to believe it.

Why should I not have believed his claim that he does that every game? If you are trying to say that it is indicative of me being scum, then you need to explain why town!Luke would not have reacted the exact same way.

Believe me or don't believe me, but I don't know what else there is to say on the matter.
I just saw this ngl. You literally contradicted what you said in the highlighted bold. You said in the earlier post that Almost50 had absoletly NO influence on your confirmation. And guess what you claim literally that it further confirmed it should be NAI. Do you see how why I suspect you could just be spewing lies out of your ass? I was never looking at Bingle's statement being a lie... like I said it's not what happened it is how you interacted with Bingle that was more sus. You keep going by the fact of the content being made. I thought the content was fine; I am not really assessing that. A scum mindset would have the same right now; you are going based of what you said and what bingle said and not looking at the bigger pciture. So literally everything after the bolded is irrelavent info. And I really see that as a way for you as scum to just cover your tracks. Honestly, you saying you don't want to interact with me is also anti town. I think my vote is gonna stay this for now.

"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 249, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 243, GrandpaMo wrote:Why are you lying?
Okay, I am done interacting with you over this one comment tbh.

I'll say it lay it out one last time before I start hard ignoring this topic: Bingle's claim that he has done it in every game game for years was enough for me to decide that it was NAI. Before I got caught up on the thread,
I also read Almost50's post, which further confirmed it should be NAI.

Bingle made a statement, and that statement would be a dumb lie to tell. I mean if it was a lie, it could have be easily disproven by anyone willing to read his backlog (or by any of the people who have obviously played with him before) and therefore I decided to believe it.

Why should I not have believed his claim that he does that every game? If you are trying to say that it is indicative of me being scum, then you need to explain why town!Luke would not have reacted the exact same way.

Believe me or don't believe me, but I don't know what else there is to say on the matter.
I just saw this ngl. You literally contradicted what you said in the highlighted bold. You said in the earlier post that Almost50 had absoletly NO influence on your confirmation. And guess what you claim literally that it further confirmed it should be NAI. Do you see how why I suspect you could just be spewing lies out of your ass? I was never looking at Bingle's statement being a lie... like I said it's not what happened it is how you interacted with Bingle that was more sus. You keep going by the fact of the content being made. I thought the content was fine; I am not really assessing that. A scum mindset would have the same right now; you are going based of what you said and what bingle said and not looking at the bigger pciture. So literally everything after the bolded is irrelavent info. And I really see that as a way for you as scum to just cover your tracks. Honestly, you saying you don't want to interact with me is also anti town. I think my vote is gonna stay this for now.

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

sorry for the double; lag.

Return to “Completed Open Games”