Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:55 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 271, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 267, Menalque wrote:
In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:Gypyx
VFP
Grandpa (I get the feeling he is just misguided town)
(maybe) Bingle
Are these ordered btw?
Not really. If I were ordering them, it would probably have Grandpa at the top actually
As in most scum?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Please tell me, I am not the only one who saw lukewarm blantly contradict themselves.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 275, GrandpaMo wrote:
VFP
(maybe) Bingle
Are these ordered btw?
Not really. If I were ordering them, it would probably have Grandpa at the top actually
As in most scum?
No, I actually have you as my highest townread. Pretty sure you are just misguided and tunneling. But that is something that comes from town more then scum imo.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 275, GrandpaMo wrote:
VFP
(maybe) Bingle
Are these ordered btw?
As in most scum?
No, I actually have you as my highest townread. Pretty sure you are just misguided and tunneling. But that is something that comes from town more then scum imo.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:03 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 268, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 261, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Like he had time to respond before and after that readslist.
He also hasn’t explained much of his reads (or at least not that I’m aware of)
Like his highest TR according to the sheet is Gypyx...
I wouldn't say that they are in order, more like just two groups atm.

But I have explained why I scumlean you, and I did not think your response was enough for me to change it. This is why I said that I scumleaned you:
In post 197, Lukewarm wrote:when I iso'ed him there was a bunch of little things that pinged me, and no posts that made me townlean him, so I am happy with that vote for now.
It was a 2 part reason. "a bunch of little things," and no posts that made me
town lean you
. Yes, you tried to address the little things, and I took your response into consideration, but I still have
not seen any townie posts
from you, so my read on you stayed the same.

I am townleaning gypyx because of his response to the me/bingle interaction. He is the one who made me realize that I had misunderstood bingle, when I feel like scum could have just stayed quiet and let the misunderstanding sit.
Think your a little confused on your read there buddy.
You scum lean me if I recall not Town lean me, unless you just randomly 180’d you mis put “Town” instead of “Scum” which kinda makes me believe you aren’t entirely genuine about your read towards me.
You don’t believe me to have done anything Townie then keep watching me and I’m sure I’ll reveal my alignment eventually. If we both survive for tomorrow and you have the exact same read on me and nothing has changed, Boi I may have to bring up my 3rd Pokémon Move on you.

Um, If you read my posts I’m pretty sure I clarified my reasons and it shouldn’t have been that hard to catch on to what it was.
I don’t think helping with misunderstandings is AI? Considering A50 pointed out something I didn’t see and while it wasn’t entirely a misunderstanding it’s something I missed. It doesn’t really mean anything in the long run but I did miss it. I’m also pretty sure it was You (or maybe Gypyx) who called me out on it being bad.
I don’t know, if your only reason to TR Gypyx is “helped with misunderstandings” I hope you have more to add to that read of yours down the line.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 199, Lukewarm wrote:Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle.
This is why I dropped it:
Bingle claimed that he has done the same thing in every game he has played for years. I cannot imagine that this is a lie, because it is something that could easily be disproven by anyone willing to look back over his game history or by anyone who has played games with him in the past. I decided to move bingle back to a null read at this point, because I believed him here that it was NAI.

Almost50 chiming in was just an extra little nudge that re-accessing the situation as NAI was the right move.
In post 249, Lukewarm wrote:I'll say it lay it out one last time before I start hard ignoring this topic: Bingle's claim that he has done it in every game game for years was enough for me to decide that it was NAI. Before I got caught up on the thread, I also read Almost50's post, which further confirmed it should be NAI.
If you think that these two statements are contradictory, and not literally saying the exact same thing, then communication between the two of us has fully broken down.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 279, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 268, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 261, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Like he had time to respond before and after that readslist.
He also hasn’t explained much of his reads (or at least not that I’m aware of)
Like his highest TR according to the sheet is Gypyx...
I wouldn't say that they are in order, more like just two groups atm.

But I have explained why I scumlean you, and I did not think your response was enough for me to change it. This is why I said that I scumleaned you:
In post 197, Lukewarm wrote:when I iso'ed him there was a bunch of little things that pinged me, and no posts that made me townlean him, so I am happy with that vote for now.
It was a 2 part reason. "a bunch of little things," and no posts that made me
town lean you
. Yes, you tried to address the little things, and I took your response into consideration, but I still have
not seen any townie posts
from you, so my read on you stayed the same.

I am townleaning gypyx because of his response to the me/bingle interaction. He is the one who made me realize that I had misunderstood bingle, when I feel like scum could have just stayed quiet and let the misunderstanding sit.
Think your a little confused on your read there buddy.
You scum lean me if I recall not Town lean me, unless you just randomly 180’d you mis put “Town” instead of “Scum” which kinda makes me believe you aren’t entirely genuine about your read towards me.
You don’t believe me to have done anything Townie then keep watching me and I’m sure I’ll reveal my alignment eventually. If we both survive for tomorrow and you have the exact same read on me and nothing has changed, Boi I may have to bring up my 3rd Pokémon Move on you.

Um, If you read my posts I’m pretty sure I clarified my reasons and it shouldn’t have been that hard to catch on to what it was.
I don’t think helping with misunderstandings is AI? Considering A50 pointed out something I didn’t see and while it wasn’t entirely a misunderstanding it’s something I missed. It doesn’t really mean anything in the long run but I did miss it. I’m also pretty sure it was You (or maybe Gypyx) who called me out on it being bad.
I don’t know, if your only reason to TR Gypyx is “helped with misunderstandings” I hope you have more to add to that read of yours down the line.
I think you need to re-read my post...

I said I scum leaded you because of
  • 1) A bunch of little things that pinged me
    2) a lack of "posts that made me town lean you"
And then I said you tried to address number 1, and I took that into consideration, but number 2 still stands, and my scum lean on you stayed the same.

I never said I town lean you, I said that I have not seen any posts from you that would make me think you are town. And if I don't have a reason to think you are town, but I do have a bunch of little things that make me think you might be scum, then that leaves me with a scumlean.

Spoiler:
like if you had just bolded more of my sentence it would have been clear

You bolded "
town lean you

but the full sentence was "no posts that made me town lean you"
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

It is really starting to feel like people are not actually reading my posts. Like people are reacting to what they think I said, and not what I actually said. Fun times.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 280, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 199, Lukewarm wrote:
Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle.

Bingle claimed that he has done the same thing in every game he has played for years. I cannot imagine that this is a lie, because it is something that could easily be disproven by anyone willing to look back over his game history or by anyone who has played games with him in the past.
I decided to move bingle back to a null read at this point, because I believed him here that it was NAI.

Almost50 chiming in was just an extra little nudge that re-accessing the situation as NAI was the right move.
In post 249, Lukewarm wrote:I'll say it lay it out one last time before I start hard ignoring this topic: Bingle's claim that he has done it in every game game for years was enough for me to decide that it was NAI. Before I got caught up on the thread,
I also read Almost50's post, which further confirmed it should be NAI.
If you think that these two statements are contradictory, and not literally saying the exact same thing, then communication between the two of us has fully broken down.
Look at the bold. Do you see now? What is your definition of influence?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:31 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 280, Lukewarm wrote:[quote="In post 199, Lukewarm"
]Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle.

Bingle claimed that he has done the same thing in every game he has played for years. I cannot imagine that this is a lie, because it is something that could easily be disproven by anyone willing to look back over his game history or by anyone who has played games with him in the past. I decided to move bingle back to a null read at this point, because I believed him here that it was NAI.

In post 249, Lukewarm wrote:I'll say it lay it out one last time before I start hard ignoring this topic: Bingle's claim that he has done it in every game game for years was enough for me to decide that it was NAI.
Before I got caught up on the thread, I also read Almost50's post, which further confirmed it should be NAI.
If you think that these two statements are contradictory, and not literally saying the exact same thing, then communication between the two of us has fully broken down.[/quote]

Wait wrong bolded. This is now corrected. Sorry!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:31 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 280, Lukewarm wrote:[quote="In post 199, Lukewarm"
]Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle.

In post 249, Lukewarm wrote:I'll say it lay it out one last time before I start hard ignoring this topic: Bingle's claim that he has done it in every game game for years was enough for me to decide that it was NAI.
Before I got caught up on the thread, I also read Almost50's post, which further confirmed it should be NAI.
If you think that these two statements are contradictory, and not literally saying the exact same thing, then communication between the two of us has fully broken down.[/quote]

Wait wrong bolded. This is now corrected. Sorry!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:32 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 199, Lukewarm wrote:
Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle.

Okay what the fuck am I doing hold on. This should be good now. Sorry again.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 199, Lukewarm wrote:Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle.
Bingle claimed that he has done the same thing in every game he has played for years. I cannot imagine that this is a lie, because it is something that could easily be disproven by anyone willing to look back over his game history or by anyone who has played games with him in the past.
I decided to move bingle back to a null read at this point, because I believed him here that it was NAI.

In post 249, Lukewarm wrote:I'll say it lay it out one last time before I start hard ignoring this topic:
Bingle's claim that he has done it in every game game for years was enough for me to decide that it was NAI.
Before I got caught up on the thread,
Like, compare the blue to the blue, and the green to the green, and they are saying literally the same thing??????

I read Bingles post, and that was enough for me to realize it was NAI
and after that
I read Almost50's post which made me feel better about my decision

That is what happened. "Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle." Because I decided to drop my scumread on Bingle before I ever read Almost50's post. But then, when I did read it, it made me feel better about the decision I had already made. That is exactly how my thought process on Bingle evolved as I read the thread, and I feel like I have been saying the exact same thing over and over again.

Grandpa, this is the strangest game of semantics got 'cha I have ever been a part of. You are tunneling pretty hard on this. All I can say is that it seems like you are wildly misunderstanding me, and then digging your heels in over it. Please take a step back, and try reading through the situation again. If you still end up with a scumread on me over it, then more power to you.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Lukewarm »

If you still scumread me over this apparent "contradiction", I give up trying to convince you otherwise.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Can we please talk about literally anything else happening in the thread atm?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I am scumleaning T3 for two reasons.

Firstly, just look over his iso. His posts are spread out, meaning he is semi-regularly checking in on the thread, but his posts hardly interact with the thread at all. Like he is averaging 9 words a post, he is not responding to other people posts and he is not supplying any logic behind any of his reads. This is his longest post to date
In post 236, T3 wrote:I honestly can't shake my soul scumread on pooky.... I don't know what's different but he somehow feels off...
Sitting on page 10 of the thread, and that is the most content he has been able to bring to the table.

The second reason was post . Not because he voted me (currently Grandpa is voting me, and he has a townread, you are voting me and I still have you as null, so the vote is not the determining factor). But because the reason he states seems to be jumping onto Grandpa's push. I feel like Grandpa's read on me is misguided town (that has since turned into tunneling), and T3 jumped onto a misguided town read without providing any other reason for it - which feels like scum to me
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 279, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I don’t think helping with misunderstandings is AI? Considering A50 pointed out something I didn’t see and while it wasn’t entirely a misunderstanding it’s something I missed. It doesn’t really mean anything in the long run but I did miss it. I’m also pretty sure it was You (or maybe Gypyx) who called me out on it being bad.
Looking back over the thread, I realized I missed this.

The reason I townleaned gypyx was because he cleared up a misunderstanding when leaving the misunderstanding out there would have blatantly helped scum. If the psych did what I thought bingle was telling the psych to do, it would almost be handing the scum the game. It was not a non-consequential misunderstanding.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 231, Menalque wrote:Which is like EXTRA extra concerning when you consider that dann normally radiates town when town
this is so incorrect if you've ever played in any game with me that's not called team mafia and you have actually

this is the type of thing people who don't know me very well say because there's a meme reputation of being a deep wolf or whatever blah blah blah

but we literally had a game together VERY RECENTLY where I was like scummy as hell

granted I was hard defending you early on so maybe that colored your perception? but you definitely didn't hard town read me that game iirc
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

@ProfDrapion, I just think T3's entrance was genuine emotionally

it's very simple and straightforward but also like the type of slightly scummy posting scum tends to want to avoid

when I look for scum entrances I look for the posters who are trying to make themselves look good
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Dannflor »

I have no idea why Bingle is town reading me, he shouldn't be but he probably has reasons for it

I'm not going to argue anything I've done so far is indicative of radiant town!dann blah blah blah

I'm just like, so thrown by the fact that Menalque thinks I should be radiating town within my first five posts.

Menalque, you've made 47 posts and I can pull threads of alignment out of maybe three of them.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Dannflor »

And I know you're not voting me anymore and I know this is a very-early stage read

but it's baffling to me that I became your top scum read because I didn't radiate towniness in my first five posts

It feels quite forced and as someone who probably knows me well enough to know that I have a habit of town reading people who go after me early... It makes me quite uncomfortable

can you um, explain please
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:50 am

In post 293, Dannflor wrote:@ProfDrapion, I just think T3's entrance was genuine emotionally

it's very simple and straightforward but also like the type of slightly scummy posting scum tends to want to avoid

when I look for scum entrances I look for the posters who are trying to make themselves look good
I mean it’s NAI mostly, scum or town can say that.
It’s just that I don’t find it as a good entrance compared to others.
I do have to agree with you that scum may try and go for the LAMIST play.
(As in try and look Townie as much as they can)
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 287, Lukewarm wrote:

In post 249, Lukewarm wrote:I'll say it lay it out one last time before I start hard ignoring this topic:
Bingle's claim that he has done it in every game game for years was enough for me to decide that it was NAI.
Before I got caught up on the thread,
Like, compare the blue to the blue, and the green to the green, and they are saying literally the same thing??????

I read Bingles post, and that was enough for me to realize it was NAI
and after that
I read Almost50's post which made me feel better about my decision

That is what happened. "Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle." Because I decided to drop my scumread on Bingle before I ever read Almost50's post. But then, when I did read it, it made me feel better about the decision I had already made. That is exactly how my thought process on Bingle evolved as I read the thread, and I feel like I have been saying the exact same thing over and over again.

Grandpa, this is the strangest game of semantics got 'cha I have ever been a part of. You are tunneling pretty hard on this. All I can say is that it seems like you are wildly misunderstanding me, and then digging your heels in over it. Please take a step back, and try reading through the situation again. If you still end up with a scumread on me over it, then more power to you.
That's a fair assessment. I am just like... I don't know you saying that first part throws me off. This happened between me and JacksonVirgo in Newbie 2059 and it turned it was town on town. I usually tend to do this a lot. We could be just be misunderstanding each other. But yes, I will look at other people and other sitatuions to see how you develop. I am also waiting on a game to end so I can also see if your slot was scummy ( I think you should know what game I am referencing) but we can't talk about on going games so no further discussion on that please. Anyways, I just may have a tad bias toward this tunnel on you and I will back off for now. What do you think of others by the way? Like pooky?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:54 am

In post 294, Dannflor wrote:I have no idea why Bingle is town reading me, he shouldn't be but he probably has reasons for it

I'm not going to argue anything I've done so far is indicative of radiant town!dann blah blah blah

I'm just like, so thrown by the fact that Menalque thinks I should be radiating town within my first five posts.

Menalque, you've made 47 posts and I can pull threads of alignment out of maybe three of them.
I like this post.
Questioning TR.
Explain how stuff is NAI.
This is a good reaction towards Mena and I sorta agree with what he’s saying.
He seems quite genuine here regardless of alignment.
Think I’ll move this from NT to LT.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:55 am

In post 295, Dannflor wrote:And I know you're not voting me anymore and I know this is a very-early stage read

but it's baffling to me that I became your top scum read because I didn't radiate towniness in my first five posts

It feels quite forced and as someone who probably knows me well enough to know that I have a habit of town reading people who go after me early... It makes me quite uncomfortable

can you um, explain please
This is another good response.

Return to “Completed Open Games”