Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

so what's your point? your initial comment was pointless. i was responding to notsci asserting that I was shading both wagons and not offering an alternative and you come in here like "hurr durr meaningless comement"
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

comment* fuck I can spell
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2525, SirCakez wrote:so what's your point? your initial comment was pointless. i was responding to notsci asserting that I was shading both wagons and not offering an alternative and you come in here like "hurr durr meaningless comement"
Notsci is right
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 2509, Venus Fly Trap wrote:ahhhhh sorry guys - skitter is MIA and I was hoping to catch up with her but I have no idea where she is, I’m on mobile for the rest of the weekend and when I get back I basically am going straight back to working-til-brain-hurts mode irl, so for the foreseeable future I have close to zero chance of catching up fully but will try to be around as much as possible

@bork scum are probably bussing, right? I think NM is probably more likely to flip scum than bulge in a vacuum but I also think most of the people on the NM wagon are scum (DC/Cakes/Momrangal all towards the bottom of my reads). Again, I feel like scum wanted to bus yesterday and I still think they do today, it’s the only way to get rid of you. Should we elim NM anyway just so we get the point? That feels like an awful trade to make. I’ll vote NM but I think I’d rather vote one of the people on NM’s wagon instead, but you seem to be townreading all of them to varying degrees iirc.
sorry :/
i haven't really read anything since like wednesday
i keep hoping i'll get back into this but i'm like very burnt out rn

and this week is gonna be hellish at work before {said major holiday}

~
i don't think i can read nm by himself really, it's easier for me to read the gamestate around him to come to a conclusion wrt what we should do with him if that makes sense

and when i look at the two wagons nm's feels a lot ~ickier~

the name i like best there is mena, and i think he's just town here. he's also, by far, the biggest proponent of nm; if nm is scum i think mena is just abt always town because he's resolutely refused to leave the wagon and keeps trying to shut down the bulge's wagon, and also came into the game trying to get nm flipped. i don't think he enters the game like that as his partner.
and to me, the rest of the wagon (and how it's built) points to scum liking the flip and having decided to join - either to get the townflip or they decided to bus; i'm leaning towards us living in the latter universe because it built so quickly today and it certainly felt like the wagon had scum's blessing in comparison to yesterday, kinda feels like they came into today having decided they were willing to go there today when yesterday they weren't
all of this in my mind kinda feels like a bus, and honestly i'm at the point where i'm kinda ok with helping them in that endeavor given that at worse we'd be flipping town-nm if we're wrong as we're never gonna be able to read him anyways

also i kinda hate how prism is pushing bulge but proclaiming that nm is the way to go and kinda hopping back and forth between both

also i just want to say that i think that nm likely to actually post more than memes and monosyllables when he's scum

~ skitter
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Iverson »

Okay I can vote VFT tomorrow.

skitter really does not like the idea of ceding this is a townslot. It has been very obvious that I am not pushing Bulge to be voted out, instead trying various ways before just giving up on him entirely for today. Still can't put together anything resembling a cohesive extended thought on me to save her life.

Even notscience recognized what I was doing repeatedly but skitter can't chain more than one thought together on me to save her life.
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Iverson »

In post 2529, Iverson wrote:Okay I can vote VFT tomorrow.

skitter really does not like the idea of ceding this is a townslot. It has been very obvious that I am not pushing Bulge to be voted out, instead trying various ways
to get higher quality content from him
before just giving up on him entirely for today. Still can't put together anything resembling a cohesive extended thought on me to save her life.

Even notscience recognized what I was doing repeatedly but skitter can't chain more than one thought together on me to save her life.
EBWOP
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Guys don't hate me

I forgot that I was playing a game
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2035, Kismet wrote:
In post 2030, Venus Fly Trap wrote:especially since the biggest proponent of her wagon is peta
i'll admit i've been thinking about why peta got flipped of all people but i have no insight into the level of planning that went into that decision
for all i know peta just yoloed the hammer and they decided because of that to get him out of the game
but yes, there's possibility for just massive WIFOM here i agree. still mostly echoes my thoughts on that

i still feel like mara could've taken a different angle easily as scum, but your point that nacho was much more likely than her to be the flip is something i acknowledge
In post 2051, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 2006, Momrangal wrote:Right now I'm at
{NM, Cakes, bulge} with {infinity, VFP, DC} Taking up the last slot. I thought VFP could have been pushing Nacho but Idk if skits pushes that hard when noddy was also doing the push for him, If scum. I kinda liked Ydra holding me accountable to reading them this game even though the game they were talking about, they were a PoE read. I also don't know if they position themselves on my wagon with scum partner Peta Jumpstarting it.
(her btw)
My bad, I'll remember it for next time
In post 2055, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 2008, Momrangal wrote:He's playing against me the exact same way he did against my slot in
can you elaborate on this a bit plz?
I quoted isos from both games in that post, what else you want to know? I already explained that cakes is shading and discrediting people, and I've already stated how he's just trying to make the people he supposedly scum reads as uncredible sources and throwing out scum reads just so he can have them. There isn't much thought progression in his reads and he said earlier that me being underwhelming is a scum tell for me (for whatever reason) and that isn't true, and he knows it because of his own awareness of my presence within the angel warriors hydra.

You keep mentioning that scum was trying to bus yesterday and today but you also overlooked the point that cakes was avoiding NM like the the plague yesterday and was more than eager to get on that today. Cakes was more interested in getting rid of Nacho than he was on of getting rid of NM, which Imo makes sense from scum cakes
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2183, SirCakez wrote:I think she has been better today but I thought her entrance yesterday was outrageously bad and unquestionably scummy. She showed no interest in solving or engaging anyone until some pressure built upon her. I think her response to my initial attacks on her was way too defensive. I also think she made posts that fit with scum!Peta (and Peta made posts fitting with scum!Mom). She doesn't even mention Peta in her entire ISO from yesterday.
I stated more than once that I thought pokehydra was town before they repped out so why would I talk about Peta?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 297, Noraas Bakery wrote:[quote="In
In post 239, Momrangal wrote:I think scum is between flea, rock, nora, and vander with rock having the best chance of being town between those and fuck if I know for the other three. At least one there is wronf
this post is so bad it literally scumpools half the game in a micro

-cake
Let's throw a random quote from somewhere else in too
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

If you're using that as an example, it's too generic of behavior to be AI imo
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2533, Momrangal wrote:
In post 2183, SirCakez wrote:I think she has been better today but I thought her entrance yesterday was outrageously bad and unquestionably scummy. She showed no interest in solving or engaging anyone until some pressure built upon her. I think her response to my initial attacks on her was way too defensive. I also think she made posts that fit with scum!Peta (and Peta made posts fitting with scum!Mom). She doesn't even mention Peta in her entire ISO from yesterday.
I stated more than once that I thought pokehydra was town before they repped out so why would I talk about Peta?
because he posted a lot more then L&G and virtually everyone reevaluated once he was in?
In post 2534, Momrangal wrote:
In post 297, Noraas Bakery wrote:[quote="In
In post 239, Momrangal wrote:I think scum is between flea, rock, nora, and vander with rock having the best chance of being town between those and fuck if I know for the other three. At least one there is wronf
this post is so bad it literally scumpools half the game in a micro

-cake
Let's throw a random quote from somewhere else in too
what is even wrong with that post lmao I'd have posted that that game as town too
totally nai
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

Also I think you using meta against me is wack because I don't think we have a game where I was town together before this one
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Kismet »

In post 2532, Momrangal wrote:You keep mentioning that scum was trying to bus yesterday and today but you also overlooked the point that cakes was avoiding NM like the the plague yesterday and was more than eager to get on that today. Cakes was more interested in getting rid of Nacho than he was on of getting rid of NM, which Imo makes sense from scum cakes
I agree w/ this assessment, but I'm curious as to if you think it's more likely to make NM scum, and why
playing alt of borkjerfkin
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 9:29 am

Post by fferyllt »

Disaster Cartel have been prodded.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 2529, Iverson wrote:Okay I can vote VFT tomorrow.

skitter really does not like the idea of ceding this is a townslot. It has been very obvious that I am not pushing Bulge to be voted out, instead trying various ways before just giving up on him entirely for today.
Still can't put together anything resembling a cohesive extended thought on me to save her life.

Even notscience recognized what I was doing repeatedly but
skitter can't chain more than one thought together on me to save her life.
i mean, i'm not sure why i should be townreading you, and i object to the bolded
i was under the impression that you were also scumreading the bulge

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 2532, Momrangal wrote:I quoted isos from both games in that post, what else you want to know? I already explained that cakes is shading and discrediting people,
and I've already stated how he's just trying to make the people he supposedly scum reads as uncredible sources and throwing out scum reads just so he can have them
. There isn't much thought progression in his reads and he said earlier that me being underwhelming is a scum tell for me (for whatever reason) and that isn't true, and he knows it because of his own awareness of my presence within the angel warriors hydra.

You keep mentioning that scum was trying to bus yesterday and today but you also overlooked the point that cakes was avoiding NM like the the plague yesterday and was more than eager to get on that today. Cakes was more interested in getting rid of Nacho than he was on of getting rid of NM, which Imo makes sense from scum cakes
- i mean yes you provided isos but i don't think asking for a summary of what you believe the similarities are to be unreasonable given taht you didn't really elaborate in any way
- i'm not really sure i'm willing to cede he's doing the bolded here
- you are being underwhelming. maybe it's not ai idk but, like, in the prior post you literally say you forgot abt the game so. i don't really have a problem with him saying that
- i'm p sure i never said that scum was trying to bus yesterday? where did i say that and who were they trying to bus?
- i've literally said that i think that scum are in the latter-half of the nm wagon given the wagon dynamics compared to yesterday. i'm not sure it's cakez per se but i don't know how you can possibly say that i ignored that

like what on earth is this post going on abt ...

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 2533, Momrangal wrote:
wait why did you think they were town???

~ skitter
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by fferyllt »

The Bulge has been prodded.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

bork are u still townreading mom btw?

~ skitter
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Iverson »

I have been very, very open about struggling to read The Bulge and while they're on the lower end suggesting I actually am pushing them with the intent/hope of getting them flipped is flat out not paying attention, this is not the first time you made this mistake, and you have not even tried to fit the pieces together even if they were fundamentally not mistakes.

I'm pretty disinterested with mafia in general at the moment and probably won't sign up for any games after my current ones wrap up.
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Iverson »

And skitter something tells me you haven't been looking for reasons to townread me to begin with, not going to bother making a towncase for myself to begin with though.
Iverson
Iverson
Goon
Iverson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Iverson »

I need to stop phone posting and reusing phrases, how lame.
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Kismet »

In post 2544, Venus Fly Trap wrote:bork are u still townreading mom btw?

~ skitter
i don't know. i don't think there's anything really wrong w/ her takes so to speak but she's just not around often enough for me to evolve my earlier take. I will point out that she never claimed she wasn't being underwhelming, just that she doesn't view that as AI for herself.

I don't really know where to go from here other than just to flip someone.

What do you think NM flips at this point?
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Kismet »

In post 2545, Iverson wrote:I have been very, very open about struggling to read The Bulge and while they're on the lower end suggesting I actually am pushing them with the intent/hope of getting them flipped is flat out not paying attention, this is not the first time you made this mistake, and you have not even tried to fit the pieces together even if they were fundamentally not mistakes.
I don't really see why this is scummy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”