Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Dunn probably isn't town. He's been deflecting rather than sorting and that's only after being wagoned.

Dunn T3 PPP Raya.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1476, jjh927 wrote:I just got a prod

Apologies for my low activity as of late- it has been a busy weekend

how did you get a prod and penguin didn't LOL I've like actually talked to you...

ok time to look at you, I see your name mentioned a lot... ahhhh lots of words...

- I'm looking at these posts

Ok, so it sounds like Bell was an easy maf to find. you commented:
> That Bell wagon looks like all town there
Bell (5): Esooa, Enchant, PenguinPower, Bear HUGS, Raya36

the biggest red flag to me, you're assuming Penguin town? interesting... but it's also like, to me it makes sense for at least 1 scum to be on the wagon, like... common sense... if you know your partner is going down, someone would jump on that ship for town points. I'm not understanding what had you jump to the conclusion "Bell wagon all town"

then went "If you want a scumcase at all or more than 1 confident scum I need to engage and stop being lazy, which was actually my plan for this day phase and hopefully there is still time" about 12 hours ago, but I honestly kinda feel, like, I keep getting distracted, then it's like "oh right..." but overall, I don't see much"case wise" from jj.

I keep thinking back to when it was just me and jj here, jj said he wanted to talk about titus/raya, but since I wasn't prepared, he didn't share anything. idk could be overthinking but like, if I'd been here the whole time, I'd be like "ok, here's my thoughts..." but we all have different play styles. just skimming the iso in general, I think I lean town towards jj though, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just wanna find some SRs and tunnel them... rip
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1526, Titus wrote:He's been deflecting rather than sorting and that's only after being wagoned.
Can you point this out?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1526, Titus wrote:Dunn probably isn't town. He's been deflecting rather than sorting and that's only after being wagoned.

Dunn T3 PPP Raya.

you know... I did sr dunn earlier... just saw a fun picture and went "pretty picture!!!" Honestly, of your list... I haven't read T3, Penguin has nothing, and I haven't looked at raya too much...

Retti are you dueling someone again?

according to the wiki
> It is almost always one-shot.
and if people are talking about you having an extra shot, you claimed that yesterday, so why did scum leave you alive?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1447, Andante wrote:
In post 1444, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1442, Andante wrote:lmao am I voted out yet? I know all yall keep voting me, it's like, whatever, but I'm honestly not scum
Alright convince me why you’re town. I just feel like you’re more interested in confibiasing Dunn than trying to sort him and why do you keep pushing Willow?
I'm not towncasing myself, I'm literally town, I know my role, and Dunn feels like scum to me so I'm pushing dunn
In post 1445, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1442, Andante wrote:lmao am I voted out yet? I know all yall keep voting me, it's like, whatever, but I'm honestly not scum
Considering it's 8 to eliminate and you have three or so votes, I'd assume not

There's also the whole gladiate thing that will be happening today, in case you forgot, my votes are more symbolic
ooh another duel!! idk, there hasn't been a VC in a year, I see lots of "vote andante" 's so ehhh
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Retti »

duel: Titus

I'm sorry if this is wrong I didn't realize how little time I had left and I don't want to take a hero shot
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by willow1 »

poggers xD
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Retti »

Idk how available I'll be tomorrow so here are (mostly) off the cuff reads if I don't get to post again

Town
bear hugs, willow1, raya36
Town lean
esooa, dunnstral, samantha97, flea the magician
Null
andante, T3, VFP
Scum
whemestar, jjh927, penguinpower(?)

For the Raya read I just think I understand her mindset better after seeing her post more, can't really explain it that well right now.

I buy Esooa's early callout of Bell making her town, don't think she calls out a teammate who is being mostly ignored prior to that.

Flea and andante both drop a level if Titus is scum, if town they look all right.

I just don't think the wagon/reasoning for scumreading Dunn was good, the way it built up was sketchy and I think his posts today have been good.

I looked at jjh again and in the moment his stuff seemed okay but it feels like he's doing the minimum and other people are townier

For whatever points made about penguinpower's bell vote I have a hard time seeing him only making 7 posts and seeming so completely disinterested as town (and I hated how wheme tried to meta defend him earlier in the game using secondhand info that as far as I can tell isn't accurate)
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Esooa »

mmmmmmmmm

fuck, do we need to duel at this point?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Esooa »

I was going to say I'd kinda rather just kill penguin, Titus doesn't feel that bad to me
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Esooa »

I don't really give a fuck about Penguins Bell vote. Slankers VERY COMMONLY bus, and that's because a mafia slanker doesn't have many ways to get town read besides going after their partners, and as a low poster they're naturally going to be PoE'd so I find they try to distance and such a lot

And I've seen litearlly nothing towny from that slot in any way at all besides the vote so yeah. If there's a vigi just instantly kill that slot tbh
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Esooa »

but considering the duel, VOTE: titus
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Titus
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Votes won't count until the duel is officially announced
In post 1474, Dunnstral wrote:My thoughts:

PenguinPower is clearly missing internet here. I think he's probably town for the following reason:
He claimed to have not noticed getting the day start pm in posts and . This is believable; as a list mod, he deals with other pms besides game pms. If he were scum, he'd have very likely made an ego post in his scum pt, and would have been more likely to notice that the game had started if his teammates had talked at all. I think it is unlikely that he pretended to have not known the game started.
Thoughts on this?
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1531, Retti wrote:

I'm sorry if this is wrong I didn't realize how little time I had left and I don't want to take a hero shot
I’m having doubts. I think she’s definitely wrong on Dunn and Raya but I wish you would have waited a little longer.
In post 1510, Titus wrote:VT no mask
I don’t think she’d claim that as scum. I’m obviously not voting you but unlike Bell, have definite doubts on this.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1011, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1009, Bear HUGS wrote: During the day the Gladiator can choose someone. Usually done in the same manner a daykill is, they can CHALLENGE <TARGET PLAYER>. All votes are reset.
Only two players are now votable, the Gladiator and their target
. It is almost always one-shot.
yes that doesn't mention the absence of votes
In post 1, MariaR wrote: [*]If the deadline is reached before the fade has reached, the day will end with
No Fade
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1533, Retti wrote:Idk how available I'll be tomorrow so here are (mostly) off the cuff reads if I don't get to post again

Town
Town lean
Null
andante, T3, VFP
Scum

For the Raya read I just think I understand her mindset better after seeing her post more, can't really explain it that well right now.

I buy Esooa's early callout of Bell making her town, don't think she calls out a teammate who is being mostly ignored prior to that.

Flea and andante both drop a level if Titus is scum, if town they look all right.

I just don't think the wagon/reasoning for scumreading Dunn was good, the way it built up was sketchy and I think his posts today have been good.

I looked at jjh again and in the moment his stuff seemed okay but it feels like he's doing the minimum and other people are townier

For whatever points made about penguinpower's bell vote I have a hard time seeing him only making 7 posts and seeming so completely disinterested as town (and I hated how wheme tried to meta defend him earlier in the game using secondhand info that as far as I can tell isn't accurate)
Penguin scum meta is ACTIVE lurking, game contentless posting and/or spamming. The v/la claim makes it nai but the bell vote just looked anti associative, so I don’t know.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 1:22 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1540, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1510, Titus wrote:VT no mask
I don’t think she’d claim that as scum. I’m obviously not voting you but unlike Bell, have definite doubts on this.
me too, but that could be exactly why she claimed it

either way I'm leaning towards not voting as well
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:07 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1524, Dunnstral wrote:Also what is the point of 1506? It has
a dead person
dead people, the mod, and yourself in it
In post 1506, Flea The Magician wrote:
UsernameFirst PostLast PostElapsed TimePosts
WhemeStarApr 18, 04:18amMay 03, 08:50pm0 days 0 hours48
jjh927Apr 17, 06:28amMay 03, 02:56pm0 days 6 hours45
Flea The MagicianApr 17, 03:50pmMay 03, 09:11am0 days 12 hours30
PenguinPowerApr 20, 03:37amApr 27, 06:52pm6 days 2 hours10

As it stands as I read your Dunn, if you're gunning for low post slots, gun for the low post slots, yeah? Your post be poop.
Doesnt take much effort to filter them out, those slots were there to provide a control comparison of the TRUE low post slots. FTR Andante was the AtE'er.

Titus claim doesn't sit well with me :/

In post 1531, Retti wrote:

I... eugh. Dunn was by far and away the better shot here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Titus »

Flea is town.

My last reads remain the same.

Dunn T3 PP
Raya
Willow

Everyone Else
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:12 am

Post by Titus »

Retti, Dunn's posts today have all been deflections, not genuine hunting. You hero shotted Dunn town. No one you scumread was voting Dunn. A lot of people told you I was town. You never interacted with me on your SR of me.

I get I die here but please learn from it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1542, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1533, Retti wrote:Idk how available I'll be tomorrow so here are (mostly) off the cuff reads if I don't get to post again

Town
Town lean
Null
andante, T3, VFP
Scum

Penguin scum meta is ACTIVE lurking, game contentless posting and/or spamming. The v/la claim makes it nai but the bell vote just looked anti associative, so I don’t know.
The Bell vote came from nowhere as the wagon was forming. Clear bus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1536, Esooa wrote:I don't really give a fuck about Penguins Bell vote. Slankers VERY COMMONLY bus, and that's because a mafia slanker doesn't have many ways to get town read besides going after their partners, and as a low poster they're naturally going to be PoE'd so I find they try to distance and such a lot

And I've seen litearlly nothing towny from that slot in any way at all besides the vote so yeah. If there's a vigi just instantly kill that slot tbh
+1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor