Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:00 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

nah i hate playing scum
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 4:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 470, Gypyx wrote:pooky, you often play like you're doing rn?
In post 472, VFP wrote:Whats your mood right now?
In post 474, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Wouldn’t your mood be better though if you rolled scum?
wtf leave pooky alone :sob:
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 471, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:depends on my mood
wdym by that?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Gypyx »

pooky this is of capital importance, what did you eat last sunday
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 478, Gypyx wrote:pooky this is of capital importance, what did you eat last sunday
Your mum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 479, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 478, Gypyx wrote:pooky this is of capital importance, what did you eat last sunday
Your mum
ouch

bottom text
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:42 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

only scum asks this smh
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 451, Lukewarm wrote:Hmm. One of my top two scum reads coming to the defense of the other.
Can you elaborate a bit on the T3 read? I'm interested in why you think he's scum.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 406, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 365, Dannflor wrote:Bingle, how are you reading A50 so far?

dann i need to hear from you. you ask this question then dip which is wack.
I had to work 8 hours and then study for another 8

what do you need to hear from me exactly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 419, Bingle wrote:I'm not entirely sure why Dann is worried about it just now, but he is likely to put a lot of stock in my ability to read A50
because I recently became willing to accept Bingle as town and I'm struggling to get a large volume of reads in this game

A50 specifically is someone with a posting style I have a hard time getting a bead on
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Dannflor »

@GrandpaMo, I'm confused about your trajectory on me

threatening to lean me scum if you "don't hear from me soon" doesn't entirely feel like a real read? unless you're placing a lot of stock on timing in thread and think I'm lurking

Can you explain what exactly you want from / want me to answer? I don't know how to respond to repeated posts that you need to hear from me.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Dannflor »

also I'm probably leaning town on Grandpa despite the weirdness there

I'll explain after I get a chance to hear from them :]
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: Lukewarm btw
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Dannflor »

also menalque if you push a policy of NM all day I will be forced to policy you

(im mostly kidding but please at least just try to play D1 ignoring him for now)
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Bingle »

As to why people are scumreading Prof:

His entrance sounded forced, and his immediate justification for it makes me think he's too worried about how he's coming across. is a bit performative and I don't particularly like the way he danced around my wagon. This was less of a big deal when I thought he was a true newbie, but being an alt makes it less likely to simply be jitters.

His fluff/content ratio is actually pretty good, but the content he does have is very political. Sheeping me and asking for my other reads is a very safe move, even if I'm right on Gypyx. 103 shows an effort=town read for both me and Mena. VFP/T3/Gypyx feel mostly like fluff reads. It feels more like a readslist because he thought I expected him to have reads at that point in the game than a genuine reads list. I also would have expected a natural thought process to put the very similar reads of me and Mena adjacent to each other, rather than as bookends to the weaker, low content reads.

It's been mentioned that 113 is a pretty awful take. (A50 calling VFP's post a scumclaim is incredibly nonintuitive and I'd expect anyone without extensive A50 experience to look at that and go "What are you smoking old man?" not "Oh, yeah, 3 townreads in RVS is a scumclaim.") This suggests to me that Prof had absolutely no paranoia about A50's comment, which shows a distinct lack of town perspective in that he wasn't trying to figure out A50's alignment.

128 is a defense by way of pedantry (often scum). It's not "I'm not scummy and here's why" it's "You shouldn't think I'm scummy for that specific reason."

teal deer: He's playing a very political game, and I don't think his solving is genuine.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Bingle »

I left off at 128 because I haven't been focused on reading him recently and haven't spent a lot of effort on parsing the recent posting.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:57 am

Post by T3 »

In post 489, Bingle wrote:As to why people are scumreading Prof:

His entrance sounded forced, and his immediate justification for it makes me think he's too worried about how he's coming across. is a bit performative and I don't particularly like the way he danced around my wagon. This was less of a big deal when I thought he was a true newbie, but being an alt makes it less likely to simply be jitters.

His fluff/content ratio is actually pretty good, but the content he does have is very political. Sheeping me and asking for my other reads is a very safe move, even if I'm right on Gypyx. 103 shows an effort=town read for both me and Mena. VFP/T3/Gypyx feel mostly like fluff reads. It feels more like a readslist because he thought I expected him to have reads at that point in the game than a genuine reads list. I also would have expected a natural thought process to put the very similar reads of me and Mena adjacent to each other, rather than as bookends to the weaker, low content reads.

It's been mentioned that 113 is a pretty awful take. (A50 calling VFP's post a scumclaim is incredibly nonintuitive and I'd expect anyone without extensive A50 experience to look at that and go "What are you smoking old man?" not "Oh, yeah, 3 townreads in RVS is a scumclaim.") This suggests to me that Prof had absolutely no paranoia about A50's comment, which shows a distinct lack of town perspective in that he wasn't trying to figure out A50's alignment.

128 is a defense by way of pedantry (often scum). It's not "I'm not scummy and here's why" it's "You shouldn't think I'm scummy for that specific reason."

teal deer: He's playing a very political game, and I don't think his solving is genuine.
That makes sense, I was actually about to ask why.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 11:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 485, Dannflor wrote:@GrandpaMo, I'm confused about your trajectory on me

threatening to lean me scum if you "don't hear from me soon" doesn't entirely feel like a real read? unless you're placing a lot of stock on timing in thread and think I'm lurking

Can you explain what exactly you want from / want me to answer? I don't know how to respond to repeated posts that you need to hear from me.
no no no. that was just me + adding to the scum thing. I understand you have lives and stuff but the problem was that you asked Bingle a question and then you dipped , I still want to see hear your reaction on Bingle's response and stuff because from my perspective you ask me a weird ass question to my question which I thought had a simple answer, then you move on to Bingle and them a question and we never hear from you again. It just seems like scum trying to contribute yk? and then dipping especailly when you still haven't followed up on the reaction of me or Bingle OTHER than post 484 where you respond to Bingle's rebuttal to your question.

I originally had scumpings for your initial weird entrance of pairing gypx + bingle and thought that was a weird ass ping but I really didn't give it much notice since it could be argued as a meme or like for RVS (explained in my analysis).

now tell me this when you get the chance. why the vote on lukewarm?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 457, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 456, Almost50 wrote:IMHO, Drapion is more likely scum than T3 and/or Luke. I trust N_M's reads so I will reassert Gypyx as a scumster here. I no longer SR VPN. Menalque still has his own unique category in my reads.

UNVOTE:

For now. Let me take another look to see where my vote should be
t3 is way more scummier then drap. you can debate luke + drap because honestly u could see how luke is townier than drap. but mmh, can you tell me what drap has done thats more scum?

also you think gypx is scum too? i doubt in that interaction on page 13. i doubt that gypx shitpushes drap in that manner as of a way of bussing. just read that interaction... drap put them in a corner and now they never answered. gypx comes out way scummier in that interaction. this is giving me andante vibes in 2059 >.> where everyone + mafia just started scumreading this one person and i was the only one defending them and they flipped town.

As for Drap, I agree his questions (asking for reads) could be an elaborate way of hunting the Mason Lovers. You ask for reads, you try to find 2 people who TR each other for no good reason, and you probably found the Masons.

As for Gypyx, trust me.. NOTHING is outside his Scum range. (That's actually a compliment to his scum game, but I also understand it's an annoying stance as nothing he does can make me say "Yeah, I am convinced Gypyx is Town now")

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 483, Dannflor wrote:
In post 406, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 365, Dannflor wrote:Bingle, how are you reading A50 so far?

dann i need to hear from you. you ask this question then dip which is wack.
I had to work 8 hours and then study for another 8

what do you need to hear from me exactly
Are you seriously telling me that working and/or studying is more important to you than playing?? Mate, that's such a scummy approach to life.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 493, Almost50 wrote:As for Drap, I agree his questions (asking for reads) could be an elaborate way of hunting the Mason Lovers. You ask for reads, you try to find 2 people who TR each other for no good reason, and you probably found the Masons.
We should probably table discussions about how to mason hunt for the time being.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 482, Bingle wrote:
In post 451, Lukewarm wrote:Hmm. One of my top two scum reads coming to the defense of the other.
Can you elaborate a bit on the T3 read? I'm interested in why you think he's scum.
I kind of laid it out in post , but basically two things:

When I look over his iso, he is posting a few times a day, with a few hours in-between each post, but he does not really seem to be interacting with the thread. His posts are all super short, they are not responding to other people's posts, and they are not asking other people questions. If just feels like he is passively observing the thread, and there is not really a sign that he is trying to understand other people's reads nor does he appear to be putting any pressure on his own reads. So overall, it feels like he is not trying to find scum.

The second reason was the way he responded to Grandpa's push against me. Like grandpa made their case, and I responded, and his post was
In post 258, T3 wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm. His tone feels forced , and I'm not liking th defense.
Then Grandpa kept pushing, and I made the same response, but tacked on "at this point I think you are tunneling over this." And then Grandpa backed down from the push, and started talking about other people, and T3 sent
In post 328, T3 wrote:I do think Lukewarm had a good defense I'll have to think on it.
It just feels like neither his vote on me nor his unvote were genuine.

He did not really explain why he agreed with Grandpa's side of your back and forth, but joined the wagon. And then "grandpa, I think you are tunneling" is not a defense that I think would have swayed anyone other then grandpa, if they really did believe their scum read on me. So if he were town, and he did not ever have a scum read on me, why did he join the wagon, and if he did really have a scum read on my, why did he leave?

But I could see it coming from scum "join the wagon that is currently gaining steam" then "leave the wagon when grandpa stops pushing it"
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

[quote="In post 496, Lukewarm"][/quote]

yea exactly. thats why i thought there was scum between u and t3. just because of that weird ass interaction where t3 just felt ingenuine pushing you then backing down and not even really explaining why
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 497, GrandpaMo wrote:
yea exactly. thats why i thought there was scum between u and t3. just because of that weird ass interaction where t3 just felt ingenuine pushing you then backing down and not even really explaining why

also the indifference that i saw t3 play way better than this. pls explain t3 why r u playing differently? this isnt ur usual town playstyle ngl

im gonna place my vote here for now.

VOTE: T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

Spoiler:
In post 491, T3 wrote:
In post 489, Bingle wrote:As to why people are scumreading Prof:

That makes sense, I was actually about to ask why.[/quote]

more proof here

Return to “Completed Open Games”