he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 3116, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3106, Kerset wrote:
In post 3078, Etine wrote:I feel immense pain about that death.. I was gonna babysit her and then chose not to because I didn't want both of us to die!
So who did you target?
Bas question (regardless of your alignment). A Babysitter should not be telling in this case (where they already hinted they were using it as a protective rather than a Vig). Just my 2 cents based on having been a Babysitter recently
Better say it now then take to grave.
giv me pagetop :(
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3086, Cabd wrote:I may not have explicitly sent one addressed to only you, but I certainly felt like I was putting them out writ large.

Doesn't matter though, we have data I can dig into instead. I'm pretty much resetting myself with the exception of the mara read~ You're welcome to cross-temporal neighborize me though, if you'd like.
I don't have the choice in this game
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3114, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3110, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3098, Dunnstral wrote:I like this. Specifically, posts 106 and 174 look like traitor softs to me.
I can -maybe- see how 174 could be taken that way, but I fail to see how 106 is. And why would he vote his scum buddy that early??

But, you know what? I am not about to derail your line of thought here. Just remember that -IF I am a Traitor- you don't actually need to eliminate me to win in a Normal.. (I think)
Idle votes are the mafia's handiwork right?
*places an idle vote*
Oh.. ok. I didn't see it as "idle" vote, but you're correct of that's the case.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3125, Kerset wrote:
In post 3078, Etine wrote:I feel immense pain about that death.. I was gonna babysit her and then chose not to because I didn't want both of us to die!
So who did you target?
Bas question (regardless of your alignment). A Babysitter should not be telling in this case (where they already hinted they were using it as a protective rather than a Vig). Just my 2 cents based on having been a Babysitter recently
Why?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 3124, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3120, Kerset wrote:
In post 3117, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3113, Kerset wrote:VOTE: Vasex
First he pushed literally everyone beside T3. Once T3 fate was settled he made 180 and hoped to hide this fact. There was no single wagon that vasex wouldn't join, except for this one which flipped scum.
Can you show your calculations? The case against WindowsXP is compelling to me, I'd like to compare.
Its not based on calculations. It is based on my memory.
Show me his posts, then.
lol
viewtopic.php?t=86404&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 3107, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1022, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 1011, T3 wrote:ugh you know what
vote kitty
if kitty isn't scum vote me tomorrow i'm just a 1 shot bulletproof and after everyone RANDOLY scumreading it's not like mafia will ever try to kill me
traitor claim?
The first mention of "traitor" in the game.

Fishing?

Now, read WindowXP's sustained yet oddly understated defense of T3 before the elimination.
i agree xp looks pretty bad but i'm not sure why they would accuse their own mafia cop of being a traitor? like if they are a traitor why do they draw attention to their teammate and make them look suspect with their crumb?
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by bloodhail »

First he pushed literally everyone beside T3. Once T3 fate was settled he made 180 and hoped to hide this fact. There was no single wagon that vasex wouldn't join, except for this one which flipped scum.
vasex was literally begging people to vote T3
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3118, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3110, Almost50 wrote: But, you know what? I am not about to derail your line of thought here. Just remember that -IF I am a Traitor- you don't actually need to eliminate me to win in a Normal.. (I think)
While correct, this does not mean it's a good idea to not go for the traitor if you suspect one.

They're still a mafia-aligned player with a vote and a voice
Based on TODAY'S POSTS ALONE, I'd be willing to bet a small amount on it being NDMath himself. (The one who made a case of my slot being the Traitor)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3132, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3118, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3110, Almost50 wrote: But, you know what? I am not about to derail your line of thought here. Just remember that -IF I am a Traitor- you don't actually need to eliminate me to win in a Normal.. (I think)
While correct, this does not mean it's a good idea to not go for the traitor if you suspect one.

They're still a mafia-aligned player with a vote and a voice
Based on TODAY'S POSTS ALONE, I'd be willing to bet a small amount on it being NDMath himself. (The one who made a case of my slot being the Traitor)
Why does that make them a traitor vs being normal faction scum
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 3128, Dunnstral wrote:
So who did you target?
Why?
Because single kill in large game is unexpected. No SK, no vig?
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 3123, Almost50 wrote:
I really wouldn't mind a wagon on Vasex. It is part of why I was asking bloodhail to town case himself, because -although bloodhail is my top SR- he cleared most of my "other suspects" including Vasex.
you're scum it doesn't matter what you think
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3129, Kerset wrote:First he pushed literally everyone beside T3. Once T3 fate was settled he made 180 and hoped to hide this fact.
Show me the posts that support this, scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 3131, bloodhail wrote:
He was begging people to vote Kitty.
In post 1206, Vasex wrote:I bet, that T3 is town. It is rather difficult to figure out and this is a risky bet. I read his ISO and the important moments with him. Many times, again and again, there is not so much text.
Or he is too good mafia. Too good for the first elim, i definitely against that. At least I want to play with him more time, to see what he will say after the night, if he will be alive.

That claim... This is another question. There is a possibility that it is true: unchanged willing to elim Kitty... even talking about bp - is to avoid nk maybe, if he is a cop... But like in situation with Etine - I'm not sure about this. I can think, that it can be fake, but not necessary scummy fake... This can be complicated, especially after few other claims.
All claims in this game were weird, but Kitty has the scummiest in my opinion.

So it is better to attack the team of Kitty instead of anything else (if not Kitty).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So who did you target?
?? We did have a NIGHT KILL, so what good is it to know whom he is likely to target??

Unless -of course- you know something I don't (like, if this setup has a Serial Killer, and thus Babysitter did stop a kill and you want to know whom is NOT the SK, for example.. or maybe they stopped the MAFIA kill and you want to know who is not Mafia??)

bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 3137, Kerset wrote:
In post 1206, Vasex wrote:I bet, that T3 is town. It is rather difficult to figure out and this is a risky bet. I read his ISO and the important moments with him. Many times, again and again, there is not so much text.
Or he is too good mafia. Too good for the first elim, i definitely against that. At least I want to play with him more time, to see what he will say after the night, if he will be alive.

That claim... This is another question. There is a possibility that it is true: unchanged willing to elim Kitty... even talking about bp - is to avoid nk maybe, if he is a cop... But like in situation with Etine - I'm not sure about this. I can think, that it can be fake, but not necessary scummy fake... This can be complicated, especially after few other claims.

So it is better to attack the team of Kitty instead of anything else (if not Kitty).
you realize there were a LOT of posts between then and the end of the day, right?
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by bloodhail »

let me offer a refresher:
In post 2368, T3 wrote:I hard tr Vasex for pushing likely scum fmpov. So unless I've been pocketed I'm not voting this.
In post 2370, T3 wrote:
In post 2337, Vasex wrote:VOTE: Vasex
oop
VOTE: vasex
In post 2391, T3 wrote:
In post 2385, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 2368, T3 wrote:I hard tr Vasex for pushing likely scum fmpov. So unless I've been pocketed I'm not voting this.
In post 2369, Kerset wrote:
Its fine T3! Just follow his lead then.
In post 2370, T3 wrote:
oop
VOTE: vasex
In post 2378, T3 wrote:UNVOTE: vasex
e-3
T3 can you please articulate the thought process behind you going from Town!Vasex to voting him to unvoting him in such a short window? I just don't see how this makes any sense for you as either alignment
Vasex was a townread.
I see the self vote.
I think it is a scumclaim.
It's not a scumclaim.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:41 pm

In post 3130, bloodhail wrote:i agree xp looks pretty bad but i'm not sure why they would accuse their own mafia cop of being a traitor? like if they are a traitor why do they draw attention to their teammate and make them look suspect with their crumb?
Maybe it backfired - they hoped to bring up the topic because they weren't finding a crumb. Then Kerset comes along and explains that the traitor is expected to crumb.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1209, Vasex wrote:Yeah, I understand t3 much, our thoughts were the same in a couple of times. I can understand his logics in moments. Im ready to protect him at least on the firtst day. He should be a town. What kind of town - this is still the question.
And if he is a scum he doesnt try to pocket me much, because after tr in the beginning i became somewhere about null for him for some time...
Enchant is much worse in his scumreading anybody, no useful info from there. Kitty too.
And we have Artemiana like almost neutral option for the first the most difficult day
In post 1219, Vasex wrote:I dont think that t3 didnt understand before claiming that there is almost no hope to elim kitty at that moment, othervise this is some too unexperienced thinking, t3 doesnt look so unexperienced

Cant understand why are you repeatin about wagon going nowhere in Arte. Almost nobody votes there. A wagon. Nowhere. Sounds beauty, but nonsense. Arte has some serious problems throughout the game

Im going sleep too
In post 1280, Vasex wrote:Honestly, i dont know much common rules and statistics of appearing two cops in one game, but if there is very big chance of 1 scum in kitty-t3, then kitty's reaction on t3 is so so bad... He likes reading wiki and played here more games than me, so he should know this possibility even better than me. But smth tells me that they are not 2 true cops, that will be weird and so unbelievable accident
In post 1374, Vasex wrote:
In post 1250, The Bulge wrote:T3 [6] - ..., Enchant
Enchant [2] - T3, ...
In post 1362, DrippingGoofball wrote:Yes I town read T3.
In post 1371, DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah I still think he'll flip green.
So if they are both so townies for you why didn't you stop somehow this huge endless attack from T3 (who wasn't townie for you) to your almost only townie Enchant?
Other players were discussing are reasons good or bad to scumread Enchant like T3 for slipping... You kept silent the whole time, absolutely ignoring this topic (though you had voted T3, but not for long and as it seems mostly because of his new claim, not because any other reason). You called Enchant town before "slip", then T3 attacked Enchant, and now you call them both townies...
Is it normal? T3 was attacking maybe the towniest person you have in your ISO, but you like doesn't care about Enchant's problems, town's problems...
This smells like fake from your side. Fake phrase "Enchant town" - like you don't really believe it (like maybe your partner or maybe you are a scum and he is townie, so you doesnt care).

I got to this thoughts thinking could you be with T3 like partners? Because you said "Enchant townie", then T3 starting to cry with caps lock "Enchant is scum", and there is almost no reaction on that from you, like it is ok for you.

So maybe you can be partners with T3, not scumreading him and not intercepting of doing smth bad for town from your POV... And just pocketing Enchant.
Or maybe you are partners with Enchant and trying not to show it much with the defense, hoping that this storm will end soon.

Because for a townie it is rather strange not to defend your townies, in which colors you are sure enough...

sorry, typing rather fast, maybe a lot of mistakes
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3133, Dunnstral wrote:Why does that make them a traitor vs being normal faction scum
Because the case itself could be taken as a crumb for being said Traitor. Why would anyone make a case on a Traitor at the start of the day rather than look for associative tells between flipped Scum and other living players?

bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 2373, Vasex wrote:T3 scum
In post 2379, Vasex wrote:VOTE: T3

Std scum too i think, and he didnt sr t3
Both tred me, std said that we are towns with dgb

T3 is bulletproof scum i think, he doesnt give a shit
Maybe even a traitor who need to show mafia that he is with them

Somebody from kitty/enchant/anastasia/andre are scums still but not all

If t3 is scum there are less chances to find a scum among mark/kers/xp, though at least 1 is possible

Nero hard town, my bet
In post 2392, Vasex wrote:You are walking dead, T3
In post 2416, Vasex wrote:
In post 2410, T3 wrote:I thought vasex claimed scum with the self vote.
No cop would believe that so fast about his hard tr
You are 100% fake cop, lied about hard town
In post 2433, Vasex wrote:
In post 2410, T3 wrote:I thought vasex claimed scum with the self vote.
i should be the towniest player with 5 hundred of messages per day.
if people dont believe me (and mathematically there are townies among people who vote me), these people either have some problems with reading the other players because of huge lack of experience maybe, or i was doing smth very wrong (and most of voters are against t3)... and your most strange and rather unexpactable vote to me after hard townreading is a good answer to this question, good clue.
if this is just your stupid mistake for the cop, well you deserve to pay for it. i've never seen a cop who betrays his hard town so fast, unbelievable. they need all possible support, especially in your situation, they should be afraid to elim townie. you lied about smth - about your role, or about townreading me hard. you easy found a reason to vote me, with having some fun, joking and absolutely relaxed about that. i dont believe your reaction in #2375

btw please remind your role, what is it? could you claim that again in loud? you was avoiding this discussion, for example about 2-nights and 2-shots

i could quote a million more posts but i hope i make my point clear
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 3139, bloodhail wrote:you realize there were a LOT of posts between then and the end of the day, right?
As i said he did a 180 once T3 situation was hopless
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3135, bloodhail wrote:you're scum it doesn't matter what you think
You can type that a couple of hundred times more and may stick. Keep up the good work. :P

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 3144, bloodhail wrote:i could quote a million more posts but i hope i make my point clear
that only at the end of the day was vasex concerned about limming T3?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:43 pm

In post 3109, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1026, Kerset wrote:1. Traitors are usually equipped with bulletproof to avoid swing.
2. Traitor knows scum identity but scum doesn't know traitor,
so crumbing is necessary
Asking
for a crumb?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3137, Kerset wrote:

Are you saying bloodhail has just -God forbid- told us all a LIE?? :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”