Nero Cain
[2] - Andresvmb, WindowsXP
Almost50
[1] - Almost50
Cabd
[1] - Nero Cain

Not voting
- Marky Mark, Dunnstral, NDMath, Enchant, Save The Dragons, KittyTacky, Cabd

With 19 players alive, it will take 10 votes to achieve an elimination.

The deadline for Day 2 is Wednesday, May 19 at 8:55 pm EDT. You have (expired on 2021-05-19 20:55:00).
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 1031, Save The Dragons wrote:Cabd who do you think is scum?
Nero, look on this dialog. Beginning from this message. And pay attention when std started it (messages above it; exactly in the moment when kerset agrees with xp about t3 is traitor). There std tries to refocus the attention of town from t3 to cabd, he bagan caps locking (again). And cabd says "weird angle man".
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like its hard to make up a reason to vote someone. or even blank vote and if I get called on it make up a reason. get out of here with that bullshit.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@bloodhail can you vote for Nero please? I have seen Koba [WindowsXP] make mechanically wrong arguments before it doesn’t make them Scum. They’re one of the best at understanding game flow and have an incredible gut for finding Scum to be totally honest. I don’t want them gone, and I don’t trust shit Vasex is saying. Not because I think they’re Scum mind you. They were just wrong yesterday and they’re probably wrong today.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 3528, Andresvmb wrote:@bloodhail can you vote for Nero please? I have seen Koba [WindowsXP] make mechanically wrong arguments before it doesn’t make them Scum. They’re one of the best at understanding game flow and have an incredible gut for finding Scum to be totally honest. I don’t want them gone, and I don’t trust shit Vasex is saying. Not because I think they’re Scum mind you. They were just wrong yesterday and they’re probably wrong today.
U dont trust me, but do you trust everything what says samantga about dkkoba? She is pretty sure
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3529, Vasex wrote:
In post 3528, Andresvmb wrote:@bloodhail can you vote for Nero please? I have seen Koba [WindowsXP] make mechanically wrong arguments before it doesn’t make them Scum. They’re one of the best at understanding game flow and have an incredible gut for finding Scum to be totally honest. I don’t want them gone, and I don’t trust shit Vasex is saying. Not because I think they’re Scum mind you. They were just wrong yesterday and they’re probably wrong today.
U dont trust me, but do you trust everything what says samantga about dkkoba? She is pretty sure
I have Samantha in my pool of Scum which I revealed yesterday. No I don’t trust everything Samantha is saying, but I haven’t had the time to read them more carefully.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Look in games this large, finding the lowest denominator for Scum isn’t super hard. That’s what I did with T3. That’s why I don’t have a solve - I need to look more carefully. The volume of posts in this game is just too much to pay attention to every little detail. But the person with the most Partner Equity is Nero. That’s why they need to go.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Vasex »

Your reaction on dkkoba post is the same for example
In post 705, samantha97 wrote:
In post 704, WindowsXP wrote:is it bad that i wanna say i wanna sheep vasex today and like basically make them town leader like i fucking trust this dude to be town 100% and they are putting in effort i am unable to really put into a large game like i hate sorting 20 other people LOL
this is mafia bookmark this post
In post 2176, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 706, WindowsXP wrote:vasex u got prior mafia experience? i can like really feel it - like i legit would like nom u for rising star for just your play this far regardless of your alignment you're playing dominantly and very cool
What. The. Fuck.

Okay. Replace Samantha with XP in my group.
Btw you forgot that you replaced samantha in your group of scummies by....... dramatic pause..... dkkoba!
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 2271, Andresvmb wrote:So ignore 2176. I’m feeling better about XP [Koba] as I read the game more. Unless Kitty is Scum of course
Ah, ok
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I would gamble my life in this game that Cabd is Town, that Nero’s push is shit. I’m also fairly certain that Vasex you’re Town. That’s also why a wagon built on you after T3 started attracting a lot of attention again. I need to find the time to look at those developments more carefully to find other Scum, and just read the game see what pings. But even A50 backtracked on me because of how ridiculous they look after reading my ISO.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 3534, Andresvmb wrote:That’s also why a wagon built on you after T3 started attracting a lot of attention again
Windows started this wagon
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Look you do whatever you want. I will at some point over the next several days read this damn game. So maybe stop spamming it. But I’m telling you, Nero is Scum.
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:01 am

Post by bloodhail »

i think theyre both scum and will vote for whoever has the bigger wagon. scuread on windows isnt about it being mechanically wrong its about the random traitor mention and them fishing everywhere for a t3 counterwagon
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 3534, Andresvmb wrote:I would gamble my life in this game that Cabd is Town, that Nero’s push is shit.
what about anastasia?
anastasia is even more than anyone sure, that cabd is scum.
and cabd thinks anastasia is scum. he is sure about that too
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3537, bloodhail wrote:
i think theyre both scum and will vote for whoever has the bigger wagon. scuread on windows isnt about it being mechanically wrong its about the random traitor mention and them fishing everywhere for a t3 counterwagon
Yes but they clearly wanted it for a mechanical solve that would have occurred today. There’s a mitigant there. Ahead of any such claims, Nero was defending there. It’s not quite the same.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:09 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

If someone can make a slam dunk case for Nero scum, I will switch my vote.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Cabd »

Nero, did you miss my opening where I noted I was explictly re-evaluating my reads now that there's a data point in play?

The trajectory of my STD read is fairly easy to follow if you ISO me, but i'll give you the cliff notes version, just don't turn it into your teacher because they WILL expel you for it:

"STD is giving me really bad gutpings and I am sounding off about this, it's similar to my bell read in antechamber"

to
"You know what? Other than gut I can't justify scumreading STD. I'm going to note that and hope that he's just extremely tunneled town on me here"

to
"Oh look I am re-evaluating and T3's flipping mafia and STD hard shoving me along with seeing other points of data with a fresh lens from day one makes me think I DO have justifiable reasons to scum read STD, I am no longer opposed to a wagon there."
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:16 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3356, Enchant wrote:Kitty, who you checked
Read the thread. DGB. Came up inno.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:18 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3367, Vasex wrote:I know, the question is why he wanted to check etine
Because I didn't quite trust the babysitter claim. If I was a babysitter I'd claim something else other than babysitter because being outed makes a babysitter less useful.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:26 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3420, Vasex wrote:Kitty, who asked you to check dgb?
Is this player(s) is town to you? Why?
WindowsXP did and I halfway-trusted them. As I explained I was fearing getting pushed if I didn't obey, and DGB was a good check in hindsight.
In post 1806, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 1751, WindowsXP wrote:ok to make thsi clear,

T3 check DGB
Kitty check NDMath

these are 2 players who dont get nightkilled unless they are confirmed PR.
these are the 2 best checks to leash.
change this to T3 -> Etine, Kitty->DGB

i want scum to nightkill Etine if they are town<3
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:27 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I think mafia didn't kill them or me because they feared babysitter, and didn't kill babysitter in case babysitter was in fact on a scum, expecting to get killed. Think about it, Vasex.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:28 am

Post by KittyTacky »

WinXP is town to me. It's hard to explain
why
and I'm still working on that skill.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:30 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Yes I thought about my check. I decided the reward outweighed the risk of mafia taking the risk and killing DGB.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Cabd »

FWIW I have zero objections to the DGB check. DGB as a confirmed entity is a great thing in a list like this.

DGB- This is the game where you get your groove back. Even if kicking and screaming all the while.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:32 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I'll wait to vote until tomorrow. I'm half-asleep.
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”