Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Mognet »

I am also not shading LLD. I am shading the lack of justification anyone is providing except LLD says so.

Very few people are playing the game, which is a scum mindset that things are fine why effort.
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:20 am

Post by The Entity »

I think more people are probably annoyed you're trying to play the game this hard in DEFCON 3 tbh
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Mognet »

And LLD doesn’t have an explanation,

It seems more like people are afraid of her than agree with her or just want the day done.

Pedit: Kupos always try to help their humans. It’s our job to prevent death except of Russian scum.
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:23 am

Post by The Entity »

If that's your goal you are playing the wrong game, my friend. There's a lot of bloodshed in DEFCON, historically.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1703, The Entity wrote:If that's your goal you are playing the wrong game, my friend. There's a lot of bloodshed in DEFCON, historically.
Oh there is. I just want targeted bloodshed at Ruskie scum only Kupo.
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:25 am

Post by The Entity »

In post 477, The Entity wrote:What a glorious day.

We are AMERICANS.

Mastina is A COMMIE BASTARD.

And other people did the trolling of voting against Total War before I had to.

GOD BLESS the US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I mean, my first post in the game before LLD was even on her "lim mastina" kick was to say that mastina was probably scum.

I think you're just white-knighting her.

P.EDIT: You do understand that by the balance of the game, a lot of town are going to die, correct? This wagon/elimination is meaningless in the grand scheme of DEFCON. The second nukes are free it's gonna get real messy real fast. Maybe that's why you're doing all this hemming and hawwing about this, because it's the last chance you'll have to exert any control over the gamestate or posture or something? It's just weird to me. It's a Day 1 elimination. Who cares if mastina flips town or scum, really? We're just trying to get to the nukes.
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:26 am

Post by The Entity »

WHERE THE FUCK IS DEATHNOTE HE WOULD BE HAMMERING THE SHIT OUT OF MASTINA RIGHT NOW
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:26 am

Post by The Entity »

I find samatha's absence from the wagon notable, as well.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1705, The Entity wrote:
In post 477, The Entity wrote:What a glorious day.

We are AMERICANS.

Mastina is A COMMIE BASTARD.

And other people did the trolling of voting against Total War before I had to.

GOD BLESS the US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I mean, my first post in the game before LLD was even on her "lim mastina" kick was to say that mastina was probably scum.

I think you're just white-knighting her.

P.EDIT: You do understand that by the balance of the game, a lot of town are going to die, correct? This wagon/elimination is meaningless in the grand scheme of DEFCON. The second nukes are free it's gonna get real messy real fast. Maybe that's why you're doing all this hemming and hawwing about this, because it's the last chance you'll have to exert any control over the gamestate or posture or something? It's just weird to me. It's a Day 1 elimination. Who cares if mastina flips town or scum, really? We're just trying to get to the nukes.
I don’t think that phrase means what you think it does Kupo.

And yes I understand by balance of the game once people are not pacifists anymore they will attempt to nuke each other. Nukes are a nature of the game.

I care if Mastina flips town or scum because if she’s scum that’s one step closer to winning and informs me to look for who bussed on and who stayed off or if she is town who wanted her gone and look at her reads list again super hard. I make no illusions of control Kupo. I am pacifist. I use my words alone.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Mognet »

Anyone who has nukes should care as well. Your shot should be dependent upon content.

Before I posted people would have just nuked who they didn’t like as there was like nothing to go off of.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1692, Mognet wrote:
In post 1690, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1688, Mognet wrote:In the other game I have stated this numerous times. She wanted Mastina’s reads list inverted.
This still isn't the same as seeking an elim. I can't tell if you have an agenda to discredit LLD here or just can't admit that your point sucks
It’s a bias is my point. I legit don’t get how you don’t see this.

If you think a player is bad you’re gonna see bad everywhere
If you think a player is good you’re gonna think their farts don’t stink.
You've repeatedly stated that LLD wants to eliminate mastina in every game. I don't think your argument supports this claim.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Titus »

There is evidence beyond LLD says so. Mastina’s readslist was awfully early and largely unexplained. When asked to explain, she poofed. It reads faked. Many people raised concerns with why mastina had people where she did. I had these concerns too. That combined with LLD confidence is enough to eliminate. Rock solid no but this how we get content.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Cephrir »

i wonder if this is the first ever game on mafiascum where mastina has been discussed by others more than she has talked about herself
Bartleby the Scrivener
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1710, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1692, Mognet wrote:
In post 1690, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1688, Mognet wrote:In the other game I have stated this numerous times. She wanted Mastina’s reads list inverted.
This still isn't the same as seeking an elim. I can't tell if you have an agenda to discredit LLD here or just can't admit that your point sucks
It’s a bias is my point. I legit don’t get how you don’t see this.

If you think a player is bad you’re gonna see bad everywhere
If you think a player is good you’re gonna think their farts don’t stink.
You've repeatedly stated that LLD wants to eliminate mastina in every game. I don't think your argument supports this claim.
And I think it does. I think that if you think either A> A town’s list is so bad invert it always or B> They are scum, you cannot see the positive a player provides and therefore always want them yeeted. I think continuing this in circles is really antitown though.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Cephrir »

Yeah that's just straight up wrong but ok
Bartleby the Scrivener
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:40 am

Post by samantha97 »

ok I stalked them and they seem to be deliberately ghosting so VOTE: mastina
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:41 am

Post by The Entity »

Why does someone flipping town make you want to look at their reads list, especially someone who is notoriously as foolhardy and wrong about their reads as mastina?

Like, I really hate that this somehow got misconstrued as yeeting mastina for playstyle and not because of her alignment... but let's even take a moment and engage as if it is 100% about her playstyle:
that is fine
. If Mastina is town, she will attempt to lead us all off the rails and into the chasm down below, all while refusing to engage with the game in a present manner. There are such things as "net negative" slots for town, or rather, there are mislims that actually benefit town.

However, I still think mastina is actually scum here.

The stuff she's throwing out as reasons for townreading people early on are completely forced. She tosses out a townread on LLD and Pooky for their pro-america shtick and all caps fanfare, knowing damn well that doesn't make someone more or less likely to be scum.

Read her posts. They are mostly engaging with conceptual ideas about mafia, or personal anecdotes... really, anything that isn't actually related to behavior in the current game at all? It's all meta and mafia theory, that's as close as she gets to engaging with the gamestate.

Otherwise it's just toss out an empty read based on nothing (or worse, based on appeals to meta authority), organize a readslist to look good, and create noise.

She's throwing out her own self-meta to defend herself as being town. (One, meta is trash so self-meta is even trashier trash; two, this self-meta isn't even accurate IMO. Two Team Mafias ago, when we caught scum mastina in the game, she was a fountain of bullshit content just being pumped out CONSTANTLY to clutter the game thread and appear helpful.)

I actually got tired of linking it. Just go read her iso. It's CONSTANT meta on others or self-meta, almost nothing about behavior IN THIS GAME anywhere. Because it allows mastina to pump out TONS of content that ultimately does nothing to help solve the gamestate but damn does it look like she's doing a lot right now.

p.edit: God Bless America.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Cephrir »

huh, really? i checked to see if she was posting elsewhere and thought she wasn't?

pedit hi the entity
Bartleby the Scrivener
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1711, Titus wrote:There is evidence beyond LLD says so. Mastina’s readslist was awfully early and largely unexplained. When asked to explain, she poofed. It reads faked. Many people raised concerns with why mastina had people where she did. I had these concerns too. That combined with LLD confidence is enough to eliminate. Rock solid no but this how we get content.
So? She poofed? Is she hyperactive town when pushed? Is she posting a lot? Is she VLA? Town and scum poof. It shouldn’t read anything when there’s no counter wagon or push or anything.

People raised concerns about her read list. Mastina did naked votes in the other town game she was given.

viewtopic.php?p=12559103#p12559103

She posts naked reads.

Combined with LLD’s confidence << again this is a no go for me.

So there’s like no case
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

i predict a scum flip
Bartleby the Scrivener
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1716, The Entity wrote:Why does someone flipping town make you want to look at their reads list, especially someone who is notoriously as foolhardy and wrong about their reads as mastina?

Like, I really hate that this somehow got misconstrued as yeeting mastina for playstyle and not because of her alignment... but let's even take a moment and engage as if it is 100% about her playstyle:
that is fine
. If Mastina is town, she will attempt to lead us all off the rails and into the chasm down below, all while refusing to engage with the game in a present manner. There are such things as "net negative" slots for town, or rather, there are mislims that actually benefit town.

However, I still think mastina is actually scum here.

The stuff she's throwing out as reasons for townreading people early on are completely forced. She tosses out a townread on LLD and Pooky for their pro-america shtick and all caps fanfare, knowing damn well that doesn't make someone more or less likely to be scum.

Read her posts. They are mostly engaging with conceptual ideas about mafia, or personal anecdotes... really, anything that isn't actually related to behavior in the current game at all? It's all meta and mafia theory, that's as close as she gets to engaging with the gamestate.

Otherwise it's just toss out an empty read based on nothing (or worse, based on appeals to meta authority), organize a readslist to look good, and create noise.

She's throwing out her own self-meta to defend herself as being town. (One, meta is trash so self-meta is even trashier trash; two, this self-meta isn't even accurate IMO. Two Team Mafias ago, when we caught scum mastina in the game, she was a fountain of bullshit content just being pumped out CONSTANTLY to clutter the game thread and appear helpful.)

I actually got tired of linking it. Just go read her iso. It's CONSTANT meta on others or self-meta, almost nothing about behavior IN THIS GAME anywhere. Because it allows mastina to pump out TONS of content that ultimately does nothing to help solve the gamestate but damn does it look like she's doing a lot right now.

p.edit: God Bless America.
Because scum like to keep around bad town.

If Mastina flips town that means she probably isn’t bad town due to no counter wagon.

Which means either lazy scum or Mastina is right
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1719, Cephrir wrote:i predict a scum flip
Cool I predict a town one.

If I am wrong then it’s almost certainly a planned scum bus
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:44 am

Post by The Entity »

In post 1720, Mognet wrote:Which means either lazy scum or Mastina is right
Man what a neat way you view mafia.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Mognet »

Why thank you. Oh and Mastina is autistic so what?

That means she thinks a little differently than neurotypical people.

Why do you judge her like an NT? She’s going to be quirky and that’s okay :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

Entity did the long form. You handwaiving the thread content, complaining about not being able to form reads, not using the meta provided but to argue LLD is biased screams you're playing social justice and not mafia.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”