Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2248, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2244, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2241, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2238, DkKoba wrote:oh wait mathblade, you totally forgot, i'm totally the one leading the kill here as scum!!

yes 100%

me over anyone else here that is my theoretical scum partner here.

i cant believe you didnt have doubt over this claim and rather just immediately went into "what if this is svs?"
I did and still do actually.

I said either neither made sense.

Koba claim
that can be a surprise later - if you're gonna rush my elimination here then you're playing anti-town because we ASBSOLUTELY should take the time to talk when we have a nice old 50/50 going on here.

also my claim doesnt matter here - its either me or ndmath. im not gonna pretend like you think a claim is gonna make me more "credible" when scum were able to easily get their own PR roles clearly
I am actually trying to prevent your speed elim and sort you both
my claim is Town and that is all that needs to be said. I'm not here to please and i won't be forced a claim out of scum framing me ever.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 2246, DkKoba wrote:who's my partner?
I was at Robert>Yes>Flea but Robert's voted you already so it's probably yessiree like andante is saying.
It doesn't make sense to be anyone on wagon since then you could have easily stopped A50's wagon.

DkKoba wrote:nahh but ndmath really thought that he could frame me as:

leading kill

killing flow trap

not killing mathblade

like no?
Hey you're writing the argument for me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2249, DkKoba wrote:nahh but ndmath really thought that he could frame me as:

leading kill

killing flow trap

not killing mathblade

like no?
You as scum don’t kill me.
You had me pocketed after you first pinged me.
I agree scum you doesn’t kill flow unless it’s a gambit or you’re having a really off day
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ndmath immediately opening with a guilty is already scum indicative - town ndmath 100% hides the result and waits.

so yesiree is spewed town from this ->mathblade is town bc being leading vote on a50 wagon->andante also similarly double clear from notmafia desperado+d2 push onto a50+being pushed by ndmath d1->vfp very likely town for voting ndmath counterwagon while it was hot.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2252, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2249, DkKoba wrote:nahh but ndmath really thought that he could frame me as:

leading kill

killing flow trap

not killing mathblade

like no?
I agree scum you doesn’t kill flow unless it’s a gambit or you’re having a really off day
you're inspiring town here and solving and have certain gates of logic that mean you would be the greatest threat to me at this boardstate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

let me check grandpamo's legacy reads again
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2254, DkKoba wrote:

leading kill

killing flow trap

not killing mathblade

like no?
you're inspiring town here and solving and have certain gates of logic that mean you would be the greatest threat to me at this boardstate.
I’m flattered. Now I have to do one as Koba scum ND town and you ducked up and are gonna kill me
Or bad Nd+Koba gambit
Or ND+? Failure
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1181, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1174, Andante wrote:
In post 1173, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1166, Andante wrote:
In post 1160, DkKoba wrote:remember how i said i was fine with nolim because we have evens?

yeah that still applies.

yeah, no elim, desperado and scum shoot and we're back on even...

look at you softing shhh

Midnight desperado who? idk how Grandpa died n1.... shhhhhhh
okay at this point, i think im dying night one lmfao so i wanna continue my legacy for a sec.

town i think we win by this gamesolve voting pattern T3 >>> Flea >>> Not Mafia >>> DMG >>> Yessir >>> STD >>> Art

I think there is scum between DMG and Yessir.

This assumes Koba, Flow, Andante, and Moz are town.
i guess they had DMG right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2256, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2254, DkKoba wrote:

leading kill

killing flow trap

not killing mathblade

like no?
I’m flattered. Now I have to do one as Koba scum ND town and you ducked up and are gonna kill me
Or bad Nd+Koba gambit
Or ND+? Failure
nah im def town here - still gonna be solving with the knowledge of my pov having 1 scum confirmed - grandpamo couldn't have only caught 1 scum? + why kill someone who is townreading me there that would be easy to pocket that only scumreads 1 of my partners? (this shows the svs gambit situation is not likely) - but regardless even if you were to assume i am the scum in the equation, there would be most definitely 2 scum in that list grandpa made right"?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the townblock is 100% pure because they wouldnt need to resort to a fake guilty if there was a deepwolf here - thus why the random guilty needed to be pulled.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

in order to shoot into townblock an extra time at the expense of 1 scum and keeping the poe large
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I haven’t heard a reason you shouldn’t be claiming here.

You said after it’s a hard claim and it is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Just gonna watch Critical Role and come back later
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2261, MathBlade wrote:I haven’t heard a reason you shouldn’t be claiming here.

You said after it’s a hard claim and it is.
eh i was gonna fakeclaim but im VT - in the grand scheme of this like it doesn't matter - id have rather had an ambiguous claim because clearly ndmath is saying im 100% scum from their pov regardless of my role so either im scum or they are scum
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why claim a PR d1?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2264, MathBlade wrote:Why claim a PR d1?
because its wifom to get scum to shoot me?

ofc imma hypo pr.
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2100, Raya36 wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.09

EliminationWith 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

Yessiree
(4): NDMath, Robert M Hunter, Save The Dragons, Flea the Magician
NDMath
(4): DkKoba, VFP, flow trap, Andante
Almost50
(1): MathBlade
Save The Dragons
(1): Yessiree

Not Voting
(1): Almost50

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-05-05 21:15:00).

Mod notes:
[/area]
I think if Koba is scum it’s not with yes
I don’t see Koba listening to me as scum and abandoning a miselim on ND to go to scum
Scum to scum does
So I think the traditional answer is probably Koba+Robert
Or ND+Robert or ND+Deep wolf
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we can really like abandon the deepwolf idea, like i said, scum nd throwing themselves into the townblock = them keeping PoE further open.

it means the PoE is effective atm and we should be following it.
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2267, DkKoba wrote:we can really like abandon the deepwolf idea, like i said, scum nd throwing themselves into the townblock = them keeping PoE further open.

it means the PoE is effective atm and we should be following it.
I don’t ever abandon a deep wolf idea sorry. Not my style
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i actually want to reread robert because i actually realized i kinda have noticed their existence in this game but not really anything they've said.
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Poke around a bit other people while I watch Critical Role

I probably die tonight if Koba is scum

Maybe it’s my reading mojo
Maybe it’s maypowerine

Is it a joke or is it serious who knows?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2270, MathBlade wrote:I probably die tonight if Koba is scum
not the cleared watcher? OH WAIT!!! MY DESPERADO KILL!!!!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2271, Andante wrote:
No.
Because the watcher is not cleared.

Or maybe I am being paranoid to save them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why do you think you’re alive?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what watcher is cleared?
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”