Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 3:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2371, Andante wrote:it's not like you get to call our shots....
And why not?

Assume I am scum with Koba then me and Koba bus A50 for no reason? Then commit a substandard kill when I am on record as one of the best scum on site? That doesn’t make sense at all.

Assume I am scum with ND. That would mean that me + ND + A50. I immediately FoS two teammates out of the gate, bus a second for no apparent reason then intentionally sacrifice another to go on a 1 v a billion rampage.

C’mon A. This just doesn’t work. I get you gotta try but a redirector for scum makes a hell of a lot more sense than either the two of those
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

this is fun.

koba, it kind of looks like you're not scum reading me anymore, can you clarify why, or what changed?

also, can you tell me why you said this:
In post 1287, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1221, flow trap wrote:Only if DK is maf lul
why would i ever nk u as maf over literally everyone else here
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:45 am

Post by VFP »

Dk if you feed my ego and tell me that I've been a great player this game ill lock vote ND right now!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2377, VFP wrote:Dk if you feed my ego and tell me that I've been a great player this game ill lock vote ND right now!
I'm feeling like you're scum regardless of which of them is scum...
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:37 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2378, Andante wrote:I'm feeling like you're scum regardless of which of them is scum...
Yeah but I'd be the PR scum so my buddy will take the hit for me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2376, Save The Dragons wrote:this is fun.

koba, it kind of looks like you're not scum reading me anymore, can you clarify why, or what changed?

also, can you tell me why you said this:
In post 1287, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1221, flow trap wrote:Only if DK is maf lul
why would i ever nk u as maf over literally everyone else here
because it was true
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

there is no redirector btw because a watcher has 0% chance of seeing me. ndmath claimed a false report and thats that.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

robert's silence here is also deafening. they are one of the rushers on the wagon.
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:08 am

what about the first question i asked
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2383, Save The Dragons wrote:what about the first question i asked
Already quoted and answered in my reread sesh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

You had an interaction with confscum that spews you town
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:19 am

In post 2298, DkKoba wrote:actually u know what lets take STD out of the PoE.
this was all i saw unless i missed something else
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2324, DkKoba wrote:
In post 783, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 774, NDMath wrote:The Flea and Dragons interaction to me looks bad for flea because the accusation that dragons hadn't read the post was unfounded and there isn't a reason for town!flea to think that in the first place.
It was ultimately crossed wires, and I was of the view the post had been skimmed, not read.
Was it just that bit looking bad for me or more of it? because that's a pretty naff bit to just be worth calling out.
ok prob not partnered.

yeah i didnt think id get this comfortable early but like robert/ND look like the solve from my end here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

also like notice how ndmath cares nothing except for my elimination minus some shallow finger pointing at weak "associatives" with other players to not 100% tell on themselves as scum who've locked themselves into a shitty 1v1.
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:53 am

ND commenting on my interaction with flea makes me not partnered with ND? can you elaborate further? can you summarize why you were scumreading me in the first place?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

the way they commented on it implies its not SvS
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 9:05 am

...wait. what's not SvS? Me v Flea?

am i just confused? you may have to break out the ELI5 here
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 9:05 am

cuz i'm a dummy sometimes
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 9:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2381, DkKoba wrote:there is no redirector btw because a watcher has 0% chance of seeing me. ndmath claimed a false report and thats that.
There could be a redirector just not on you to be fair. I still suspect A but could be convinced that’s just paranoia but if all the easy people for Koba/ND partner are gone please please please reconsider A. They keep pinging me
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 9:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Also word of warning I am extremely disappointed and dysphoric due to something outside this game so if I take it out on you I am sorry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 9:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am kinda wanting to elim ND because Koba’s really seeming to wim than ND
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2393, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2381, DkKoba wrote:there is no redirector btw because a watcher has 0% chance of seeing me. ndmath claimed a false report and thats that.
There could be a redirector just not on you to be fair. I still suspect A but could be convinced that’s just paranoia but if all the easy people for Koba/ND partner are gone please please please reconsider A. They keep pinging me
There is no possibily that i show up on a watcher report that is, because i dont visit.

The longer we push the day the more i think robert and math expose themselves.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2391, Save The Dragons wrote:...wait. what's not SvS? Me v Flea?

am i just confused? you may have to break out the ELI5 here
The way ndmath shaded you and flea and egged it on implies not svs and since you and flea cant be partners together from my pov that implies math was egging on a tvt to keep you both in PoE
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2396, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2393, MathBlade wrote:
There is no possibily that i show up on a watcher report that is, because i dont visit.

The longer we push the day the more i think robert and math expose themselves.
I don’t mean about you. I know you claim you don’t show up on it and that’s why it’s a 1v1
I mean the role as a whole may still exist and just have targeted someone other than ND last night.

The reason being is no one declared FN receipt from flow.

So this means it’s likely flow was redirected to himself and Andraste is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or at the very least she is possible scum.

Sorry for the misspelling I am a huge dragon age fan and my phone always misspells complex names so I shorten them
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”