Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i'm only seeing shade on flea and not sure where he's egging it on other than calling it out

pedit: i was wondering about the lack of FN receipt myself
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:24 am

why redirect flow's FN to himself and kill him tho unless you think a town redirector redirected flow to himself
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:34 am

role pm from the wiki makes me think it's target two players not one. since you can't direct kills, only actions, even if they did target flow, if scum why kill him and if town why target him. i'm guessing the recipient just hasn't spoken up yet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am thinking we have a scum redirector which is why no one has spoken up.
If the town redirector wishes to speak out it’s important to correct me if I am wrong.
If we have a recipient of the FN message please speak up and correct my theory.

I doubt flow forgot after all that chatting.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think scum would redirect flow onto themselves or flow forgot.

The reason being is that if they have flow eat the message if someone was a jailkeeper or roleblocker or doctor that saved flow then flow still looks bad. That’s my hunch. Admittedly can’t prove it as no access to scum PT but redirect flow to himself makes sense

Though they really should have just let flow send the message. Flow was obvTown anyway damage minimal.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:58 am

thinking out loud here

the watcher claim by scum!ND seems dangerous because if there's a(nother) watcher they'd be on flow, they'd be able to say they didn't see ND on flow thus proving ND a liar pretty quick. that makes me think scum or town, ND is a watcher and probably watched flow last night.

if scum have a redirector and used it on flow to gain his message, then it's ND as a watcher so the other scum would be a redirector. i'm having trouble seeing them not just redirecting to scum and letting flow take heat for the message.

they'd have to know not_mafia was a desparado though to redirect his target from Andante to some one else. that seems rather unlikely, and it seems unlikely that N_M killed desparado'd someone else on purpose, so i think Andante is pretty safe for me.

i don't find the scum redirector theory very likely at this juncture
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:02 am

robert do you have any thoughts besides voting koba
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2405, Save The Dragons wrote:thinking out loud here

the watcher claim by scum!ND seems dangerous because if there's a(nother) watcher they'd be on flow, they'd be able to say they didn't see ND on flow thus proving ND a liar pretty quick. that makes me think scum or town, ND is a watcher and probably watched flow last night.

if scum have a redirector and used it on flow to gain his message, then it's ND as a watcher so the other scum would be a redirector. i'm having trouble seeing them not just redirecting to scum and letting flow take heat for the message.

they'd have to know not_mafia was a desparado though to redirect his target from Andante to some one else. that seems rather unlikely, and it seems unlikely that N_M killed desparado'd someone else on purpose, so i think Andante is pretty safe for me.

I agree it does seem risky and it’s likely ND is a watcher and it’s more just alignment.

I don’t think redirecting flow here works because friendly neighbor was ungated. At best we miselim one person then flow gets redirected a second time but what’s more realistic is that flow knows that there is a redirector now and his message would be useless. But still sending it and wasting scums time. They probably suspected Koba of being a PR and redirected them. Again another hunch.

And they wouldn’t have to know NM is a desperado just lucky. Standard scum procedure is to redirect someone on themselves to hide information. (Partially responsible for that meta due to Gistou)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

[quote="In post 2406, Save The Dragons"]robert do you have any thoughts besides voting koba[/

Yeah

I have no idea what's happening with redirectors and all that mechanical stuff, I need it explained slowly.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im like 75% confident enough that just going back to back ndmath and robert will win the game that im almost - almost- confident enough to just accelerate it and self vote here but i dont wanna throw
VOTE: ndmath
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I dont get what redirector is supposed to do bc i DONT VISISY
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 2374, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2373, Andante wrote:
In post 2372, VFP wrote:
In post 2367, Andante wrote:you keep saying this... there's literally no guarantee we have a watcher
If me and Dk are scum together then ND is 100% a Watcher.

If I were scum I would have killed Flow for the record.
Mainly to see if it clears not having a Watcher to use as an advantage.
If Dk said no to me in scum chat I'd call them chicken and they would go along with it.
This would have back fired on us, but in the long run we tried a risky play.

It is actually highly likely that me and Dk are scum buddies here. I will be willing to sacrifice my buddy before me as well.

I meant it like, maf don't know for sure if there's a watcher, so they can easily just hit flow... Blade is acting like maf knew for sure there was one
This is a blatant misrep.

What I am saying is that multiple players all of whom cannot be scum suggested to watch flow.

That means that it is likely scum would not kill flow. The fact they did means either no watcher or planned substandard kill. Considering they just lost A50 the first is more likely.
I'm confused by what you mean by no watcher. If I were a scumwatcher there would still be the possibility of a town watcher.

In post 2395, MathBlade wrote:I am kinda wanting to elim ND because Koba’s really seeming to wim than ND
I'm obviously biased but I don't see much impressive.
They're just omgusing Robert while acting like they're open-minded about it, and making questionable arguments that they[koba] are town.

In post 2404, MathBlade wrote:I think scum would redirect flow onto themselves or flow forgot.

The reason being is that if they have flow eat the message if someone was a jailkeeper or roleblocker or doctor that saved flow then flow still looks bad. That’s my hunch. Admittedly can’t prove it as no access to scum PT but redirect flow to himself makes sense

Though they really should have just let flow send the message. Flow was obvTown anyway damage minimal.
There was only one visitor on flow, their message could not have been redirected.
And having one scum kill and another redirect that same player is a horrible mech play.

Same point as above, having two scum visit the kill is a highly risky play and should be apparent as not the case with the speed I claimed the watcher result.
Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 2406, Save The Dragons wrote:robert do you have any thoughts besides voting koba
Yeah

I have no idea what's happening with redirectors and all that mechanical stuff, I need it explained slowly.
Ignoring the mech stuff, what are those thoughts?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:48 pm

In post 2410, DkKoba wrote:I dont get what redirector is supposed to do bc i DONT VISISY
visisy?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:49 pm

In post 2411, NDMath wrote:There was only one visitor on flow, their message could not have been redirected.
And having one scum kill and another redirect that same player is a horrible mech play.
Is that what is being proposed?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how am i omgusing robert? Quote it ndmath cmon.
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:59 pm

i think mostly i'm curious about the lack of message at this point. A redirector could explain it but seems highly unlikely.

i'm a little surprised andante didn't get the message, tbh, based on their rapport, but if flow thought andante might die, he might have picked a different target.

@Flea, @yes, did you get a message last night from flow?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Explain where i omgus rather than explain that they are the most likely partner based on poe
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2412, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 2410, DkKoba wrote:I dont get what redirector is supposed to do bc i DONT VISISY
visisy?
That is probably meant as visit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

One more time in the back.
It’s not about you being redirected. It’s about NM dying and the missing message.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2411, NDMath wrote:
In post 2374, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2373, Andante wrote:
In post 2372, VFP wrote:
In post 2367, Andante wrote:you keep saying this... there's literally no guarantee we have a watcher
If me and Dk are scum together then ND is 100% a Watcher.

If I were scum I would have killed Flow for the record.
Mainly to see if it clears not having a Watcher to use as an advantage.
If Dk said no to me in scum chat I'd call them chicken and they would go along with it.
This would have back fired on us, but in the long run we tried a risky play.

It is actually highly likely that me and Dk are scum buddies here. I will be willing to sacrifice my buddy before me as well.

I meant it like, maf don't know for sure if there's a watcher, so they can easily just hit flow... Blade is acting like maf knew for sure there was one
This is a blatant misrep.

What I am saying is that multiple players all of whom cannot be scum suggested to watch flow.

That means that it is likely scum would not kill flow. The fact they did means either no watcher or planned substandard kill. Considering they just lost A50 the first is more likely.
I'm confused by what you mean by no watcher. If I were a scumwatcher there would still be the possibility of a town watcher.

In post 2395, MathBlade wrote:I am kinda wanting to elim ND because Koba’s really seeming to wim than ND
I'm obviously biased but I don't see much impressive.
They're just omgusing Robert while acting like they're open-minded about it, and making questionable arguments that they[koba] are town.

In post 2404, MathBlade wrote:I think scum would redirect flow onto themselves or flow forgot.

There was only one visitor on flow, their message could not have been redirected.

Same point as above, having two scum visit the kill is a highly risky play and should be apparent as not the case with the speed I claimed the watcher result.
Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 2406, Save The Dragons wrote:robert do you have any thoughts besides voting koba
Yeah

Ignoring the mech stuff, what are those thoughts?
The no watcher would mean you’re lying about Koba scum. It’s not probable but possible that you aren’t a watcher.
I think the more probable is that you’re a scum watcher lying about Koba scum.

I just don’t see Koba being that mechanically unsound and you’re an unknown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2413, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 2411, NDMath wrote:There was only one visitor on flow, their message could not have been redirected.
Is that what is being proposed?
ND claims a guilty watch on Koba.
Koba says they are VT.

It’s confirmed a scum in either.
A claims desperado going to shoot me.

I give 0 fucks except I suspect A.
I break down where it is highly improbable for me to be scum and I don’t give a flip if she desperados me.
She moves on to VFP being scum.

She also wanted to elim outside that guilty.

Her play was so bad I was looking for a way she can be scum and redirector is it.

So I am thinking scum have a redirector and A is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Andante »

I am still yeeting Koba here
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 2415, Save The Dragons wrote:@Flea, @yes, did you get a message last night from flow?
nope
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by yessiree »

well, I need a reset after that A50 flip cause I was TRing that slot p hard :oops:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Return to “Completed Open Games”