They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

let me reread robert + andante + ndmath together here
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wish the multi iso let u read up to like 5 people lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whos mini slot now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know i DID claim pr on d1 - perhaps they wanted to trade a PR to prevent me from being useful idk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 920, Andante wrote:
In post 529, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 528, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: MiniVirgo
Their response to koba was
insane

I have a scum lean on Mini at this point anyways, but even if they are not scum, I do not want to play a game with someone who is gonna talk to other players the way they just did.

So a vote for them is a win-win in my book.
feels like scum taking advantage of the fact Mini was E-3 or E-2
good point towards andante
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 575, VFP wrote:I don't think the wagon was justified there and felt a little too easy with lack of resistance.

Flea's vote I disliked the most out of all of them.
I doubt there's 2 scum on the wagon though, but I'll be shocked if everyone is town there.

It does make me think that Green has more of a chance to flip red here though and Mini is just the counter or at least a distraction that scum are just letting fly by.

As of who I think is town
DGM
is pretty town to me. There's a few posts I feel that are forced like but I don't feel like it's scum mind set. I also think DMG is actually trying to progress reads though I'd like to see DMG question more towards who is scum.
Mini
is focused on the game at me. It's not like it's a popular place to push and there are much easier / accpetable targets for Mini to go for here. I don't think scum Mini get concerned about me asking for a prod on them either. The back and fourther between them and Dk was just not useful on a scale of sorting. The above is what makes me think town too.
Flow
is going to be the spot I flip flop on I feel like, but Flow I just read their posts as town. There's not too much else in it so mainly just gut.
NM
most likely town here. Mainly from the entrance but I doubt I'll get much more here.
ND
is actually producing high amount on content to posts. is only from a town mind.

Town lean
Lukewarm
I can imagine being the scum tickets pass. has some reads I disagree with but is consistent. I think I'm warming up to this slot.
Dk
is just going to tunnel here because of the disagreement. I'm not discrediting any skills they have here, I am saying that I don't think they fully believe to be 100% right here without the shit show argument. The problem I have with it is before that Dk was a realiable person to read in the sense I didn't feel there's a negative agenda for reads or comments. Now I think Dk is just going to ignore the game to that level until Mini is gone. The main problem is this stops me being able to make a read on them as if scum the tunnel is just going to be a smoke cloud. I think Dk shows as scum outside of that if scum, just from the way they play.
Artemiana
makes it just into here. I liked the approach to the shit show trying to prevent it going on. I know regardless of alignment it's not something that should be promoted but as scum you want to see town rip into each other (And this is going by my TvT). I liked something early game but I can't remember what.

Null
Moz
Needs to do something. I wish all the best in RL but still I expect something to be able to read on even if it's just an actual vote.
Dragons
I almost want to put as lean town but I feel that they do reads to appease rather than what they believe. Personally I think Dragon has a lot to offer though if town and I want to go through more reads with them directly day 2.

Minor lean scum
yessiree
seems empty with their posts. I don't see any actual attempt at scum hunting or want to progress. I don't see them going for easy targets either, but maybe staying under the radar or coasting.
Flea
gives me a different feeling to how I have normally with Flea. It's hard to say as last game me and Flea were calling each other scum and we were TvT so it could be a case of both of us giving opportunity here. Regardless I won't lim Flea day 1 as Flea is by far active enough generally to slip up. There's not too much to go by other than I feel Flea has been a bit quiet as a whole in this game so far. I only put Flea in minor out of respect of not being a null! Flea is the second player I want to get views on more day 2 before progressing.

Lean scum
Green
is playing as a typical scum, pick a target and stick to it without adding anything else to the game. As it stands there seem to be a few names I can't see with Green and with my thoughts on the Mini wagon I can see this as a good lim.

I'd be more preferable at this stage to talk about particular reads and give a details description on a name rather than the game state.
I can tell you that this list is where I'm actually currently at regardless of any lists posted before.

If I'm right on
Green
/
Mini
then we would be looking at
1 scum in
Save the Dragons, Dk, nm, Flea, Lukewarm
2 scum in
Yessiree, moz, Artemiana, ND, Mini, Green

With DGM and Flow locking as town for me.
did we decide VFP was town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Something feels a bit dishonest and odd about this reads list in particular looking at how they called NDmath "high amount of content"

the dark magician girl read also feels a bit weird.

and then they like - "2 scum in this list with ndmath in it who was a hard townread"

im gonna go back to this post but @VFP please explain thought process here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry i thought i was done closing the PoE around a solve i ended up fucking up and widened it again :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1062, NDMath wrote:Not much to say right now.
I don't think T3's vote is scum-indicative; we need to get an elim in.

Andante technically should be roleclaiming but I struggle to see it mattering.
andante not partnered with ndmath based on this kind of post ^ you dont push partners to roleclaim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2192, NDMath wrote:
In post 2186, DkKoba wrote:mathblade and I are clear ty
VOTE: dkkoba

I'm 1-Shot Watcher, koba was the only visitor lol.

I'd imagine that {Robert, Yes, Flea} is the gamewinning poe since two bussers could have easily instead got yes or me elim'd yesterday.
btw - ndmath went from saying Robert is PoE to this.

also NDMath, any crumbs of being watcher?

i know for a fact town you does crumb :) you are a player to do that. i know you didnt because you are fake watcher but lets see you confirm there is no crumb :) esp when you were on the chopping block and a likely lim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so like later NDMath says i "omgus'd" robert - forgot that they were fake scumreading robert to anti spew after i were to flip town into a reflexive defense there (imo) - because I brought up the point that robert was a likely partner based on interactions + PoE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think objectively one can look at the behavior NDmath has had around a50/DMG and can see that that slot is very blatantly scum here, and see how hard I was pushing ndmath yday.

its just convenient when your guilty just so happens to be on the perfect slot that was coming into the day pushing on you that named them and the flipped scum as scum together.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmaooo holy shit i just realized that it was here in this game flow had his push/defend chart bullshit.

yeah i was NEVER nightkilling him here as scum when he is a mislim option to me hahahhahahha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1777, Robert M Hunter wrote:Urgh, I've had a gut town read on flow trap all along, but I realize iso'ing this player, the posts tend to be so tiny, light hearted, and often devoid of context that I need to be cautious about that gut read.
In post 1339, flow trap wrote::igmeou: I'm getting "It's close to lychee and I'm finding things that may be towny with the main candidate" syndrome again
This could be scum being impatient that the lim isn't going through fast enough.
Maybe.

In post 1358, flow trap wrote:If this flips town DK is more likely to be town tbh
I hiccuped when I read this mainly because I have the opposite opinion on DkKoba.
In post 1445, flow trap wrote:But I'm likely the only one who can can prove themselves town ;-;
But then there are posts like the above so... :shifty: PR hint?
my guy been discredding me all game and i havent even noticed bc they are but a tiny moon in my orbit :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2033, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2028, Andante wrote:lol ok all good, I read this recent post first and was like, uhhh Almost50?? ahh you're voting them, all good!! and when he flips scum... flow/koba definitely has 1 cause they're trying to get ndmath first..
have you considered they are both scum?

you can push there, I'll keep pushing here. I wanna see how the wagons move.
genius play btw - nom me for it xoxo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tbh i think ive read and posted all that i needed to with regard to the past stuff - i do have some in thread interaction requests.

i just need to go over yesiree. both a50 and ndmath wanted that slot dead, with the way ndmath decided to go out like this - i wanna make sure they aren't doing a stupid gambit with yesiree.

Robert, if you are town here, a little WIM(wants it more, effort) would be appreciated to help make the game easier.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are PRs able to self target
retired
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by VFP »

Oh so Dk is going for the me scum path.
That makes it easier for me then, I might as well go for the mis lim / bus.

VOTE: DkKoba
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by VFP »

If wrong we lose a VT.
If wrong on ND we lose a Watcher

The 1 for 1 makes sense as Dk first.

You lost a potential ally today Dk! :(
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2492, VFP wrote:Oh so Dk is going for the me scum path.
That makes it easier for me then, I might as well go for the mis lim / bus.

VOTE: DkKoba
my guy this isn't a towny response to my inquiries? lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2493, VFP wrote:If wrong we lose a VT.
If wrong on ND we lose a Watcher

The 1 for 1 makes sense as Dk first.

You lost a potential ally today Dk! :(
nvm maybe u are still really bad town
retired
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by VFP »

Bad town that's going to lim you out of existence!
We won't even remember your name tomorrow while everyone here will be cheering mine!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol ok bud. im blatantly town here over ndmath but pretend like you can see anyone cheering for someone saying this kind of stuff lazily
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

at least lets not rush the lim here.

im pretty sure 2nd scum is already on my wagon so there will definitely not be a quickhammer but being lazy and trying to avoid discussion with a town slot is a bit yikes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like i said - force ndmath to participate and show their colors. ive already explained many times over that ndmath has been way too shallow in relation to actual town!ndmath meta. town ndmath is way more decriptive in their read depth.

the fact ndmath like even has a pretend poe solve right away is crazy actually i just thought of this - like lets PRETEND ndmath actually is a legit watcher and they saw scum me visit flow. why does ndmath expect me to be there - why are they not surprised? why is their tone like matter of fact, like its something they expected + they even betray this tone with the poe they already had right there ready to go. town perspective there is to be more focused on how incredulous it is first and not have a team prepared there.
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”