Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:23 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 4022, Marky Mark wrote:Fwiw if Vasex continues to just lowkey discredit/flame me I'm just gonna lock my vote on him for D2 and not engage with him.
very scary
please dont do it
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Marky Mark »

@Nero It's not though is it? I've already highlighted the key post where Andres shone a bright light back on T3 after others had moved away. Like yeah I see where you're trying to come from ref others had already SRed that slot, but at that point in time, people were not considering it as a serious D1 lim option.

--pedit @Vasex I mean he pushed T3 and then T3 got limmed so I'd call that serious danger
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Marky Mark »

I mean ofc I could be wrong and Andres could be a deepwolf but ockham's razor says he is just town who pushed (correctly) a slot that looked scummy.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Right, I'm taking a break for a bit. We are going round in circles here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4024, Vasex wrote:but he wasnt in the game during t3's claims and when he got most of all votes
he was there and that's why he was yelling. He just didn't vote him after awhile.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:29 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 2084, Andresvmb wrote:T3 is the most blatant Scum in the game. Okay I haven’t read everything so I need to go look at the claim and how it went down, but they’re absurdly Scummy.
In post 2086, Andresvmb wrote:They fake claim 1-Shot Bulletproof to try and save themselves, and then they come back with a stronger Claim (and when have you ever seen a Cop that is a Night 1 and Night 2 use only, as if anybody would ever wait to use the slot into future nights like what), and they’re alive?!
In post 2087, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2085, Vasex wrote:if you didnt read properly why smb need to believe in your propaganda? are u so good in reading t3? is it possible that a cop claims bp not to die at night?
Propaganda?!

T3 is like OBVIOUS Scum. In fact, it’s so obvious it’s completely painful to me.
In post 2091, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2089, Vasex wrote:andre, maybe because he said he is going to check you?)
This is like so bad.

You think I’m afraid of getting checked here? Please.
i dont think andres plan as scum is lurk most of the day then come back and do nothing but bus and i think vasex is underrating how much he pushed t3
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:29 am

Post by bloodhail »

vasex is clearly just tunneled from d1
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 1299, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1011, T3 wrote:ugh you know what
vote kitty
if kitty isn't scum vote me tomorrow i'm just a 1 shot bulletproof and after everyone RANDOLY scumreading it's not like mafia will ever try to kill me
Roles do exist that can pierce through vests you know that right?
In post 1300, Andresvmb wrote:Anyway I’m almost hopelessly behind but I will do my best to catch up. A lot has happened in this game without me paying much attention so I’ll give it an honest shot.
In post 1372, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1366, Etine wrote:VOTE: Andres

Not sure why I
bolded
instead!
It’s not a great vote, but I’m not going to complain too much while I haven’t contributed much yet. I just hope you’ll give me some time to really catch up. I didn’t say it here (you can strictly check whether this is true from posts in another ongoing game, though other than that I will not speak about it), but I have been sick the last 2 days. I am on the mend, but I just need some time to catch up. You’ll get my updated views as soon as I can sit down and read the entire game which I certainly intend to do.
thats all
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Kerset »

T3
dies
because people want to see cop results.
Andre finally catches up as promised.
He resurrects T3 wagon which was dead.
Vasex defends T3 and accuse Andre, preventing T3 revival.

And now we got this...
Nero Cain wrote: i]well, t3 would have never been lynched without andre's tireless yelling that t3 was scum. [/i] but I don't think that's true and its kinda condensing to argue that we need andre to show us the way b/c we all can't play or some shit.

Your premise doesn't fit the facts here.
You read game backwards. Andre didn't know at the time that he will fail.
giv me pagetop :(
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 4030, bloodhail wrote:i dont think andres plan as scum is lurk most of the day then come back and do nothing but bus and i think vasex is underrating how much he pushed t3
do nothing but bus?
but voting vasex, then nero
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 4033, Kerset wrote:You read game backwards. Andre didn't know at the time that he will fail.
andre promised to be in game many times. he missed all important real days.
he said that when he is a scum he doesnt appear much and has problems under pressure
and look at him now
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Kerset »

all i can say without breaking site rules is that he has two other ongoing games
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4035, Vasex wrote:
In post 4033, Kerset wrote:You read game backwards. Andre didn't know at the time that he will fail.
andre promised to be in game many times. he missed all important real days.
he said that when he is a scum he doesnt appear much and has problems under pressure
and look at him now

Vasex, do you think it's possible that Andres simply has less time to play than you?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 4036, Kerset wrote:all i can say without breaking site rules is that he has two other ongoing games

I think this game is probably harder for him to follow along than his other games due to the speed of posting and player count.

I read his posts and I think Andres emotions/fustrations are genuine.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 4037, Anastasia wrote:Vasex, do you think it's possible that Andres simply has less time to play than you?
I can believe in that only when the game is short. But this game lasts many days and he misses all important moments (especially moments which are connected with his game opinion) and doesnt read many things. And yeah his explanation is lack of time... Easier to believe in any other reasons.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Anastasia »

I don't think we will agree on Andres but I like your scumreads on STD & Windows.

I think their conversation does look a bit faked and strange.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4026, Marky Mark wrote:people were not considering it as a serious D1 lim option.
wagons ebb and flow. I think when he reached 8 votes he became a serious contender. the only other big wagons between that time are cabd and vasex.

personally, I'd argue that
In post 2450, The Bulge wrote:T3 [5] - Rathe, KittyTacky, Vasex, bloodhail, Etine
were more influential in the rerise of the t3 wagon than andre,
In post 2870, Andresvmb wrote:This is going to have to wait until tomorrow night. But I will finish reading come hell or high water.
In post 2872, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2871, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 2870, Andresvmb wrote:This is going to have to wait until tomorrow night. But I will finish reading come hell or high water.
deadline is approaching - your excuses grow thin
I’m not producing excuses - I’m saying what I’m going to do. And I already provided most of my thoughts. So you can scrutinize my opinions if you want.
^ are Andre's two posts between vc 1.29 and days end so I'm just not seeing how he's the reason that t3 eventually overtook cabd.

I realize that he has and was going to get a ton of town cred for calling t3 scum and that I look "scummy" for fighting an uphill battle b/c I don't hold the same opinion as the rest of the room but if it takes Andre to bludgeon his way through a few townies for you guys to start questioning him then fine, that's just what it takes but I think he makes a ton of sense as someone that decided to distance from him (t3).
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Vasex »

Nero, it is much easier to elim Andre and xp if std flips scum. We need to elim std now
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Save The Dragons

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

now watch xp and andre argue that im scum if he flips town.

samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:18 am

Post by samantha97 »

when*
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3943, Save The Dragons wrote:tell me or don't but i don't care about your meta
The correct answer is: I don't let my team go down ever if possible, and certainly not day one.

I'm not pooky-trust-tell levels of not bussing, but yeah.

I literally coached my entire team sans LLD past nachomamma8 in tenet in real time to make sure we didn't lose anyone.

Self meta or no, the idea of me just sitting idly by and letting my team's investigative die for literally no gain whatsoever to myself is ludicrous.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Kerset »

and what does your selfmeta say about you not helping town at all?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Cabd »

Hah.

Ask DK or samantha.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Cabd »

This is kind of how it goes with me when I don't have an anchor. Less of a strong principled stand, and more of a slow churn until I find something that catches my eyes hard.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”