Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Hopkirk »

given they've got less than 80 words and 6 posts i don't get the 'trying to direct the game'. can you lay that out more
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 175, Hopkirk wrote:given they've got less than 80 words and 6 posts i don't get the 'trying to direct the game'. can you lay that out more
They’ve made three pushes that seem oddly aggressive from what I know of town!bugs and they naked voted me after trying to run up a non-poster and then the aggressive rsv sr.

Am I confident on this? No but their naked voting me doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence. I just find it unlikely that all three slots who jumped on me are town. As Scamp was the third vote, that also has them in my suspicions.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85345&user_select%5B%5D=32588

I’ll post this in the main thread as well.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 176, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 175, Hopkirk wrote:given they've got less than 80 words and 6 posts i don't get the 'trying to direct the game'. can you lay that out more
They’ve made three pushes that seem oddly aggressive from what I know of town!bugs and they naked voted me after trying to run up a non-poster and then the aggressive rsv sr.

Am I confident on this? No but their naked voting me doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence. I just find it unlikely that all three slots who jumped on me are town. As Scamp was the third vote, that also has them in my suspicions.
What about bugspray's vote on you was "oddly aggressive?"
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 178, Vanderscamp wrote:

I said all three were and that the naked vote on me was suspicious. They just naked voted me and left. Does that scream town to you? Why are you even voting me? You claimed a scumlean but have yet to explain that. When do you plan to do that?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

So, I express a tl, I don’t get a joke, so any of this is scummy, why? I’m looking at both of you @bugs, #Scamp.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok so im neighbors with andante and they are scum btw they just confessed to me

VOTE: andante
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok so im neighbors with andante and they are scum btw they just confessed to me

What?

Can you paraphrase what they said?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 179, Loki Dokie wrote:

I said all three were and that the naked vote on me was suspicious. They just naked voted me and left. Does that scream town to you? Why are you even voting me? You claimed a scumlean but have yet to explain that. When do you plan to do that?
No, it doesn't scream town to me, I don't think bugspray has been towny.
But it doesn't scream mafia to me either and it's pretty weird that you are this confident about it.

I'm voting you because you are hyper fixated on people who are voting you and your confusion around what andante said didn't make a lot of sense to me.
Andante basically said he was voting someone to get them to talk, and I don't understand what about that is possibly confusing to you, I'm not sure how else you could possibly have interpreted it.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok so im neighbors with andante and they are scum btw they just confessed to me

How many mafia games have you played, grandpa?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 183, Vanderscamp wrote:

But it doesn't scream mafia to me either and it's pretty weird that you are this confident about it.

I'm voting you because you are hyper fixated on people who are voting you and your confusion around what andante said didn't make a lot of sense to me.
Andante basically said he was voting someone to get them to talk, and I don't understand what about that is possibly confusing to you, I'm not sure how else you could possibly have interpreted it.
I couldn’t tell, if you’re town here and seriously this bad, I have no words.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 33, Andante wrote:
In post 24, bugspray wrote:VOTE: andante your rvs vibe is off from last time

double pedit wtf
isn't rvs supposed to be different?

Random Voting Stage. If "Random" is always the same, then it would be predictable, and thus not truly random

good response scum

In post 40, bugspray wrote:you're my strongest sr rn so im gonna vote you

pedit what
double pedit slow down this isnt marathon
u never voted = scum
In post 43, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 7, Robert M Hunter wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk who dat
I opened this thread planning to read TWO entire pages in one sitting (side note- wow. let's watch that pace everyone, it's been like half an hour, not four days lol)
Then I saw this post.
I'm going to be honest, it was hurtful. I was hurt. Emotionally. Let's break it down a bit.

- You're saying you don't know who I am. Presumably legit (or feigning ignorance to pretend you haven't been stalking me for years), but still hurtful
- You don't follow up with looking into who I am. Saying you don't know me hurt a bit, but implying you don't care enough to look is incredibly mean and hurtful
- Did I say it was hurtful already? Because it was
- Choosing to use 'who dat' instead of 'who's that' is a pretty casual tone. That makes the hurtful comment feel so much worse since it feels casually dismissive
- At least you're voting me so there's some indication you want to get to know me. Unfortunately that's awful hurtful so wow, this whole post was
messed up

I'm Hopkirk. You'd better remember that name, because if you don't I'll be really sad and you'll feel really guilty about being such a meanie
In post 52, Hopkirk wrote:ou hould top uing the word
sus
it' very... you know

voting non talker people will only make good happening if many join and we fill them with fear, compared to voting talker people and interacting do result
honestly i dont like ur transition from post 43 to 52. ur playing like me and i dont like it>:(
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 184, Vanderscamp wrote:

this is my first :p
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 182, Loki Dokie wrote:

What?

Can you paraphrase what they said?

why do u wanna know? lmao
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

people are going to take me seriously with this new playstyle of mine lmao
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 185, Loki Dokie wrote:

I appreciate it!
What have I said that is bad?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

also @andante hi i missed u in open 809:( too bad i died n1
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

No decent player sr a player for not being a fucking mind reader, so whatever you are, that’s seriously idiotic. No offense but newsflash not getting a joke doesn’t make you scum.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

also why ask? when you can literally go to my pfp and check my games? also you can look at my status it literally says "i always live up to..." that implies i have played before. i am assuming that you think im new lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 192, Loki Dokie wrote:No decent player sr a player for not being a fucking mind reader, so whatever you are, that’s seriously idiotic. No offense but newsflash not getting a joke doesn’t make you scum.
who said u were scum lmfao. calm down dont get offended now, all i said is that i could be joking, whatever happens in that neighbor talking really doesn't signify. you should know that, that was MY enterance... why would i make a claim like that? anyone with common sense can... yea you get the point.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 194, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 192, Loki Dokie wrote:No decent player sr a player for not being a fucking mind reader, so whatever you are, that’s seriously idiotic. No offense but newsflash not getting a joke doesn’t make you scum.
who said u were scum lmfao. calm down dont get offended now, all i said is that i could be joking, whatever happens in that neighbor talking really doesn't signify. you should know that, that was MY enterance... why would i make a claim like that? anyone with common sense can... yea you get the point.
or were u werent talking to me... if u werent then... well that was awkward :|
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 187, GrandpaMo wrote:

Can confirm, I've played in his 0 game before
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 187, GrandpaMo wrote:

Why do you think andante confessed to you if he is scum?

Do you think he would only confess in your chat as scum and not as town?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 190, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 185, Loki Dokie wrote:

I appreciate it!
What have I said that is bad?
You are insisting that I’m lying about not knowing she was serious and I’m not and I have also not made the game about me. But if you actually bothered to read my entire ISO, you probably wouldn’t be saying that. Are you actually trying to sort me or shitpush me because I honestly can’t tell?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 195, GrandpaMo wrote:
or were u werent talking to me... if u werent then... well that was awkward :|
No not you the dude who’s voting me for not being a mind reader or getting a joke.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”