Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue May 04, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ego
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vanya town, Lila scum
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Five scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

rest town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5, Allison Hargreeves wrote:HOW DO I CHANGE WBESIUTE THEME MY EYES HURT
hey bugspray
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Thu May 06, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 109, Lila Pitts wrote:okay im ready to speedrun still need 3 people online
speedrunning is scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 133, Lila Pitts wrote:okay

i have a fantastic idea but i need all of you to trust me
scum plan dont follow shit - this is scum bugspray here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #7) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 203, Lila Pitts wrote:maybe this is all a fever dream and paragons already won
dunno yet !
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #8) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf guys why are yall throwing like this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #9) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you're town give your identity thanks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #10) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

since town was voted off - we need all info we can get.

explain your stances, etc.

dunno why yall rushed it like this with no alignment indicative stuff but like yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #11) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 362, Five Hargreeves wrote:Oh it's paragon time, kewl.

I don't need to do my thang then.

*Grabs a snak*
if you're town you definitely should be helping!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #12) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

If youre not posting in here and helping we're gonna assume you're PoE by default btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #13) » Fri May 07, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

This string of posts isnt towny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #14) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vanya i wish was the elimination instead tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #15) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think allison is town based on first posts.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #16) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 477, Lila Pitts wrote:Yes im town

I feel pretty justified in limming five read game pls
but why were you confident to put it in blitz range
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #17) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 482, Lila Pitts wrote:Why do you think koba
not my answer to make
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #18) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 518, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 515, Lila Pitts wrote:im not going to lie i was like jesus flea why are you being so obvious sigh this game is doomed bugspray and flea outted themselves in 2 pages
unfortunately this setup is fucked and i have no idea whats going on. the only point of this post is to prodge and then im gonna log out again because i have no clue what my goal is
let me explain: if you don't help us solve and you are town and we mark you as scum because of it, town loses. paragons have to mark both scum correctly.

so it is still important to scumhunt here and help solve the game for paragons.

this kind of post string is not towny tho, its just "aloof" and instead of trying to understand you just log in and post nothing instead of reading whats going on?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #19) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 535, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
@mod have the paragons submitted incorrect picks of who they think the alts are?
no we didn't get to submit because yall literally rushed the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #20) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

also just read the damn setup and read the paragon role pm provided in the OP?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #21) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 542, Lila Pitts wrote:koba just hates me rn because i rushed the lim and it hurts their win condition but i don't know why they can't understand that blitzing the lim had to happen
ok scum whatever u say
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #22) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 755, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 745, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 744, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:However, it was unlikely i pick klaus/Lila because I wanted to elim immediately. So everyone in that three was pretty safe.
*everyone in the three who were voting

Alli was not safe lul
I don’t see why scum!Klaus puts his buddy Alli at risk at all. I’m going with Lila/Alli.

VOTE: Lila/Ali

Oka, you really had me going for awhile what gave it away is you pushing obvtown!Vanya > Allison.

That was the smoking gun for me.

It’s Lila/Allison people.
I also submitted this vote.

Should be hammered
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #23) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i hammered for real in paragon pt now we wait for mod LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #24) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 789, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Also I think the entirety of town peacing out for the whole paragon guessing phase means town deserves to lose to Lila/Alli anyway if they're the team
^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #25) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 804, Maruchan wrote:
Paragons have successfully deduced the scum team of
Klaus & Lila
! Town and Paragons win!
Nice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #26) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 802, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:GB’s last post on site was on May 4th. I’m worried now, :/
He's around dw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #27) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my meta on bugspray strengthens
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #28) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that was really my main contribution to the paragon guess
but really shows how game was basically locktown win in nancy vs titus with hectic nancy and I all being town ^.^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #29) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its not norwee, this is an hour norwee doesn't post at
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #30) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the personality doesn't fit infinity.

tbh there's a small chance it fits a banned user .. lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #31) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 858, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:god damnit it was mothers day im so sorry everyone
your hammer was the most incriminating part of your play so it wasn't really like u would have convinced it off of you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #32) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait - what about nora
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #33) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 864, OkaPoka wrote:with 12 posts?
the personality fits tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #34) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

It can't be datisi btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #35) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hardclaim that it cannot be datisi :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #36) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 923, Morning Tweet wrote:I may have slightly overestimated the paragons' alt-guessing ability, all worked out though
I was unfortunately not around to be able to figure out a guess because I was more reliant on timezone cross reference to avoid obscuring play.

I know people would be playing more trolly.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”