Micro 1010: Divide and Conquer: Round 2 - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:07 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 22, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But whatever i think we should eliminate in the 6P hood. Because then we can win in day 1 just like the last time Divide and Conquered was hosted.
ur scum :roll:

but srsly tho, i agree.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Marcistar already do be feeling kinda different.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:12 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 26, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Marcistar already do be feeling kinda different.
wdym from this? like from last game?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What else would it mean?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Eliminating down the 3p hood gives us at worst 3p ELo in the other group.. I'd sooner take that than the 1/6 chance for instawin. Unless someone starts jumping up and down and outs themselves as scum.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 28, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What else would it mean?
It could mean that there is no such thing as universal objective truth, just a collective shared subjective truth
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:15 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 28, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What else would it mean?
idk bro :oops: just wanted to make sure.
i know sometimes im shocking stupid tho.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 29, Not_Mafia wrote:Eliminating down the 3p hood gives us at worst 3p ELo in the other group.. I'd sooner take that than the 1/6 chance for instawin. Unless someone starts jumping up and down and outs themselves as scum.
Nah, eliminating 6p hood gang 4 lyfe baby.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bingle
Not_Mafia
NorwegianboyEE

Dunnstral
Vanderscamp
GuiltyLion
Hopkirk
Lukewarm
marcistar
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 32, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 29, Not_Mafia wrote:Eliminating down the 3p hood gives us at worst 3p ELo in the other group.. I'd sooner take that than the 1/6 chance for instawin. Unless someone starts jumping up and down and outs themselves as scum.
Scum in the 3p hood would certainly want this
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who is your teammate in the 6p hood N_M. Let's start with them and just endgame you.

- Bunno
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:17 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 34, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 32, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Scum in the 3p hood would certainly want this
thats true, thats my og thought about this as well.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If Bingle posts Funeral Blues by W.H. Auden in his post I will assume he is conf town for the rest of the game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 35, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Who is your teammate in the 6p hood N_M. Let's start with them and just endgame you.
Your mum
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Lukewarm »

My gut reaction to this set up, is that it makes more sense to eliminate from the 3 person neighborhood, unless someone from the 6 person neighborhood really stands out as a scum read.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But that's the safe and boring choice.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 39, Lukewarm wrote:My gut reaction to this set up, is that it makes more sense to eliminate from the 3 person neighborhood, unless someone from the 6 person neighborhood really stands out as a scum read.
Parrot in the thread
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Real talk, i would never agree to put myself in the same hood as N_M because i hate him.

- Bunno
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 42, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Real talk, i would never agree to put myself in the same hood as N_M because i hate him.
:? that sounds mean
you know what they say, high risk high reward? that was prob u when deciding the neighborhoods :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have the most posts you all need to step up your activity
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 42, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Real talk, i would never agree to put myself in the same hood as N_M because i hate him.
Why haven't you posted in the hood?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 45, Not_Mafia wrote:
Because i’m not interested to.

- Bunno
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 44, Not_Mafia wrote:I have the most posts you all need to step up your activity
This is in deed a troubling sign.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Marci is locktown, she promised me she is town this game :good: :good:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 46, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 45, Not_Mafia wrote:
Because i’m not interested to.
Neighbourising me does give you a convenient excuse to avoid it

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”