Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:55 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 444, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 434, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 430, Andante wrote:I think you're trying to fish FN out right now

any expierenced player should know not to say anything. also i think optimal play for mafia is actually NOT to kill fn i believe
Why? They are the only role that can be confirmed without a flip. Town only gets confirmed if their hood partner’s scum and they get flipped.
yea bout wouldn't be optimal for mafia to go for neighbor then ... oh wait this isnt lovers. neighbors dont both die if one dies?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 443, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 440, Andante wrote:whatever. bugs today you tomorrow.

VOTE: bugspray
so u think i will put myself in a risky sitatuion to bus, knwoing that you + loki will get me tmr? doesnt make sense. think pls
I don’t know about you but bugs suggesting I might be fn practically claim out of the blue. They never even expressed a tr on me prior to that.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 449, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 442, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 439, Andante wrote:
In post 320, DkKoba wrote:Day 1 ends in 13 days, 5 hours, 3 minutes
omg... can we decide before 2 weeks is up... thanks

hm idk why you are acting like this. you are acting different, i thought you would be open to what i said knowing you... honestly you could be scum. yes thats an omgus but coming from what vader said in the beginning on how that reaction could have been + this weird interaction you are speaking to me about which i still have no idea wtf you + loki r talking bout just seems weird. im not going to scumread tho rn
Both you and bugs referenced fn and it does look really sus. I’m torn because your tone is good but omgussing Andante for that makes no sense. It definitely looks suspicious. Irrespective of whether or not she’s right, how do you not see that?
im not completely sussing andante. look at where my vote is. im voting bugs. and andante is voting wit me and they think i would bus if i know that you + loki and whoever else will be on my ass tmr if it does flip scum. like what? nd yes im town. i never saw it because i was confused, i thought u loki were reacting to my fake claim of bugs scumslip in my neighborchat and that was my goal.. to get reactions. it worked out. i expected a better reaction from bugs honestly. but then i never saw the fishing or whatever u were vconversing bout wit to bugs until now.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 450, GrandpaMo wrote:

any expierenced player should know not to say anything. also i think optimal play for mafia is actually NOT to kill fn i believe
Why? They are the only role that can be confirmed without a flip. Town only gets confirmed if their hood partner’s scum and they get flipped.
yea bout wouldn't be optimal for mafia to go for neighbor then ... oh wait this isnt lovers. neighbors dont both die if one dies?
no. if your neighbor dies, you still live
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:59 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 451, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 443, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 440, Andante wrote:whatever. bugs today you tomorrow.

VOTE: bugspray
so u think i will put myself in a risky sitatuion to bus, knwoing that you + loki will get me tmr? doesnt make sense. think pls
I don’t know about you but bugs suggesting I might be fn practically claim out of the blue. They never even expressed a tr on me prior to that.

see. i never knew this. where did he say that at lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:59 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 453, Andante wrote:

no. if your neighbor dies, you still live
ok then yea fn is the kill ig i thought this wasnt a lovers format
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

This might actually be a an actual townslip, idk but bugs post to me also seemed really off. I highly doubt that unless bugs and you are actually buddies and you actually did slip, that bugs would be dumb enough to CC fn claim though. shelleyc got the actual fn speed elimed by fakeclaiming doc and was elimed the following day.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 456, Loki Dokie wrote:

This might actually be a an actual townslip, idk but bugs post to me also seemed really off. I highly doubt that unless bugs and you are actually buddies and you actually did slip, that bugs would be dumb enough to CC fn claim though. shelleyc got the actual fn speed elimed by fakeclaiming doc and was elimed the following day.
Ehh felt like Grandpa has been trying to fish hoods/find FN, first tried on me, then bugs, and will likely keep up this "rxn test" until someone claims FN
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 457, Andante wrote:

Ehh felt like Grandpa has been trying to fish hoods/find FN, first tried on me, then bugs, and will likely keep up this "rxn test" until someone claims FN
WHY WOULD ANYONE CLAIM FN??? No one is that dumb enough. Are you really trying to test the integrity of this playerlist WTF. I did it because I knew FN is not dumb enough to claim Day 1 especially in this setup where FN is priroity and the only way to winning, after that is most likely associates and figuring out scum in hoods.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 458, GrandpaMo wrote:

WHY WOULD ANYONE CLAIM FN??? No one is that dumb enough. Are you really trying to test the integrity of this playerlist WTF. I did it because I knew FN is not dumb enough to claim Day 1 especially in this setup where FN is priroity and the only way to winning, after that is most likely associates and figuring out scum in hoods.
I'm just saying. it feels sus. you know I have a history of claiming PR with the slightest pressure, and I was the first you chose to "rxn test" fishy...
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 452, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 449, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 442, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 439, Andante wrote:
In post 320, DkKoba wrote:Day 1 ends in 13 days, 5 hours, 3 minutes
omg... can we decide before 2 weeks is up... thanks

hm idk why you are acting like this. you are acting different, i thought you would be open to what i said knowing you... honestly you could be scum. yes thats an omgus but coming from what vader said in the beginning on how that reaction could have been + this weird interaction you are speaking to me about which i still have no idea wtf you + loki r talking bout just seems weird. im not going to scumread tho rn
Both you and bugs referenced fn and it does look really sus. I’m torn because your tone is good but omgussing Andante for that makes no sense. It definitely looks suspicious. Irrespective of whether or not she’s right, how do you not see that?
im not completely sussing andante. look at where my vote is. im voting bugs. and andante is voting wit me and they think i would bus if i know that you + loki and whoever else will be on my ass tmr if it does flip scum. like what? nd yes im town. i never saw it because i was confused, i thought u loki were reacting to my fake claim of bugs scumslip in my neighborchat and that was my goal.. to get reactions. it worked out. i expected a better reaction from bugs honestly. but then i never saw the fishing or whatever u were vconversing bout wit to bugs until now.
I actually don’t think it looks like a bus. I can’t completely rule out a possible slip but bugs isn’t that terrible as scum to CC fn claim, so if they are in fact scum and actually said anything like that, it was probably a joke because CC a tpr role gets you speed elimed immediately following real fn flip, so I honestly don’t believe bugs would seriously do that - not this early unless they were scum dying and they weren’t in any danger prior to #332.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 459, Andante wrote:

I'm just saying. it feels sus. you know I have a history of claiming PR with the slightest pressure, and I was the first you chose to "rxn test" fishy...
that is actually false. where have i said you were the first that i chose to rxn test? this was meant a rxn test out of bugs... like i have been saying. explain pls?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Andante »

when you entered saying I claimed maf in the hood...
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Idk, maybe? but I think bugs’ scum quota is though the roof after #390. I’ve literally never seen bugs do such a blatant pocket in any game ever and never as town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Of course no one would claim unless they were getting run up but that wouldn’t mean that scum couldn’t figure that out.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

You were in that newbie game with mo, correct? I really didn’t read it but I think you were both town.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:19 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 462, Andante wrote:when you entered saying I claimed maf in the hood...
oh that wasnt a rxn test but more of a meme honestly, it was my first post i considered it to be my rvs lol . literally did u not read any of the convo that happened after that where we were having fun??
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 464, Loki Dokie wrote:

Of course no one would claim unless they were getting run up but that wouldn’t mean that scum couldn’t figure that out.
they wouldn't because they wouldnt claim. andante's logic was that FN would have outted and claimed and etc not deciphering thru slips, tmi, or whatever there is to pr read
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

But he knows you can’t possibly be fn then. Scum has no reason to rolefish their neighbour. So if bugs is scum, he knows for certain two townies who can’t possibly be fn right?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 465, Loki Dokie wrote:

You were in that newbie game with mo, correct? I really didn’t read it but I think you were both town.
yes we were both town. and in fact, i was the only one defending him as town and in fact they flipped town. ik why they are acting this specific way especially with the demeanor change in open809. but i dont think we can talk bout that since andante is still not dead. but i am and i flipped town in that
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 468, Loki Dokie wrote:
But he knows you can’t possibly be fn then. Scum has no reason to rolefish their neighbour. So if bugs is scum, he knows for certain two townies who can’t possibly be fn right?
this was never real... look at what i said
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 470, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 468, Loki Dokie wrote:
this was never real... look at what i said
im confused why you are taking memes as hypotheticals lol.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 467, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 464, Loki Dokie wrote:

they wouldn't because they wouldnt claim. andante's logic was that FN would have outted and claimed and etc not deciphering thru slips, tmi, or whatever there is to pr read
Fn could possibly conceivably slip that. That’s what rolefishing is. You don’t rolefish to get an actual claim but reaction test to find out - in this particular case - who’s the fn.

I don’t know what you’re doing but I would be extremely shocked if bugs didn’t straight up try to rolefish me. However, while its conceivable that Andante could be right about you bugs being SvS, I think it’s probably more anti-associative, probably because I don’t think bugs would actually say that unless it was closer to elo or they were getting run up or it was a joke.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 469, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 465, Loki Dokie wrote:

yes we were both town. and in fact, i was the only one defending him as town and in fact they flipped town. ik why they are acting this specific way especially with the demeanor change in open809. but i dont think we can talk bout that since andante is still not dead. but i am and i flipped town in that
Okay, oops I thought it had ended. :oops:
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:29 am

Post by bugspray »

i litherally thought we had a role that functioned as neighborizer and not friendly neighbor. read my post i even said add me to your hood
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”