Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 472, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 467, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 464, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 458, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 457, Andante wrote:
In post 456, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 450, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 444, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 434, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 430, Andante wrote:I think you're trying to fish FN out right now

any expierenced player should know not to say anything. also i think optimal play for mafia is actually NOT to kill fn i believe
Why? They are the only role that can be confirmed without a flip. Town only gets confirmed if their hood partner’s scum and they get flipped.
yea bout wouldn't be optimal for mafia to go for neighbor then ... oh wait this isnt lovers. neighbors dont both die if one dies?
This might actually be a an actual townslip, idk but bugs post to me also seemed really off. I highly doubt that unless bugs and you are actually buddies and you actually did slip, that bugs would be dumb enough to CC fn claim though. shelleyc got the actual fn speed elimed by fakeclaiming doc and was elimed the following day.
Ehh felt like Grandpa has been trying to fish hoods/find FN, first tried on me, then bugs, and will likely keep up this "rxn test" until someone claims FN
WHY WOULD ANYONE CLAIM FN??? No one is that dumb enough. Are you really trying to test the integrity of this playerlist WTF. I did it because I knew FN is not dumb enough to claim Day 1 especially in this setup where FN is priroity and the only way to winning, after that is most likely associates and figuring out scum in hoods.
Of course no one would claim unless they were getting run up but that wouldn’t mean that scum couldn’t figure that out.
they wouldn't because they wouldnt claim. andante's logic was that FN would have outted and claimed and etc not deciphering thru slips, tmi, or whatever there is to pr read
Fn could possibly conceivably slip that. That’s what rolefishing is.

i had a different def for what rolefishing was. ig im wrong

You don’t rolefish to get an actual claim but reaction test to find out - in this particular case - who’s the fn.

i didnt know this lol AT ALL. well im lying, i knew bout this but not in the way you had it. i thought they are all ok and passive with my claim... no reason for others to react honestly that was my mindset. no reason for anyone else (i clearly pointed that out too after that post to vander saying not to react because i didnt want in this case fn to come out or someone would come out and out that i was lying and they were neighbors wit bugs and etc)

I don’t know what you’re doing but I would be extremely shocked if bugs didn’t straight up try to rolefish me. However, while its conceivable that Andante could be right about you bugs being SvS, I think it’s probably more anti-associative, probably because I don’t think bugs would actually say that unless it was closer to elo or they were getting run up or it was a joke.
see look what im trying to say we cant be S.S because if im voting bugs now and lets say we flip bugs today (since andante is voting bugs right) and they flip scum. now guess all that pressure will be onto me. ik thats wifom but why would i risk that as scum. as mafia i would try to push the omgus read i had, and actually flip the narrative onto andante but im not doing that. also when i said that i townread vander more than loki etc.

idk what you are tlaking bout with bugs because i had no idea the conversation that facilated with that; all i know is that bugs tried to fish u or something? trying to get FN to out or something? i thought in that time that neighbors were paired as lovers so also that would have debunked that theory fwiw.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 471, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 470, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 468, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 462, Andante wrote:when you entered saying I claimed maf in the hood...
But he knows you can’t possibly be fn then. Scum has no reason to rolefish their neighbour. So if bugs is scum, he knows for certain two townies who can’t possibly be fn right?
this was never real... look at what i said
im confused why you are taking memes as hypotheticals lol.
I’m starting a fact. You obviously know your neighbor can’t be fn. Town neighbor only knows one player who can’t be, scum knows two and actual fn knows neither.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Okay, oops I thought it had ended. :oops:[/quote]

newbie2059 ended. that is what i was referring to. then i brought up the second time we were a game together in open809
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 474, bugspray wrote:i litherally thought we had a role that functioned as neighborizer and not friendly neighbor. read my post i even said add me to your hood
You have never before played in a game with an fn mechanic? I can check that you know.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

UNVOTE:

for now.

If bugs is telling the truth than idk.

If bugs and mo are both town, then I could possibly see Vanders and Robert as buddies, since he called Vanders a “scumbag” and tried to push us together as a team. That’s something I’ve seen scum do a lot, try to miselim a townie as their partner’s buddy.

So, if Vanders flips scum, Robert could be possible buddy.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I think both scum can be in bugs, mo, Vanders, Robert, GB. I think Andante is really obvious town. She really seems to believe what she’s been saying. Hopkirk is town by meta. Flow still looks good

So, the question is if both bugs/mo are actually telling the truth or not. Outside of that, Vanders still pings me the hardest.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 331, GrandpaMo wrote:can i say that its obvious who the neighbors are lmfao. like i have 2 in mind and its suprisingly obsious the more i think bout it. or is that tmi :eyes:
How is that obvious? We only know of two because you outed yours.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:58 am

Post by bugspray »

is vanders at e2 now? you could put that slot at e1 if you're confident it's scum because if there's a yolohammer and it flips green that's gonna look bad for the hammerer
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 482, bugspray wrote:is vanders at e2 now? you could put that slot at e1 if you're confident it's scum because if there's a yolohammer and it flips green that's gonna look bad for the hammerer
if you're voting that right now, you should be fairly certain it's flipping red?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:22 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 383, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 357, flow trap wrote:
In post 352, Hopkirk wrote:how do you read them individually?
I'm easily duped by aggro scum players, but I'm not seeing the "side effects" of aggro scum in Loki, so I think they're town

Virgo's playstyle is scummy, but they do have a natural progression going for them
Virgo? You obviously mean Vanders.
Yes, I've been trying not to say Virgo the whole game :facepalm:
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:23 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 387, bugspray wrote:oh cool it was actually a real townslip
I mean it could just as well be a I'm not partners with my neighbor slip?

Or fake

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:26 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 398, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 396, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 335, bugspray wrote:
In post 332, GrandpaMo wrote:LOL WTF @bugs WHY DID U SAY U WANT TO CC FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR LMAO. WRONG CHAT???
what are you referring to?
in post 10 where u just said something along the lines of if u should cc friendly neighbor or something
I don’t want to get into trouble if this is some other ongoing game but did bugs scumslip here?
I don't see this post

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:29 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 407, Andante wrote:
In post 332, GrandpaMo wrote:LOL WTF @bugs WHY DID U SAY U WANT TO CC FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR LMAO. WRONG CHAT???

This. It's a slip from Grandpa right?? or what?? like, bugs never said in here they were gonna cc friendly, sooo I wanna get to the bottom of this
I mean it could be Bug posting in wrong private chat and they're Neighbors with GP?

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:30 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 417, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 407, Andante wrote:

This. It's a slip from Grandpa right?? or what?? like, bugs never said in here they were gonna cc friendly, sooo I wanna get to the bottom of this
LOL. Okay calm down calm down. Let me explain now; I just wanted to see pressure/ react test on bugs. Ik Ik it was obviously fake.
Oh ok nvm

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:34 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 441, Loki Dokie wrote:bugs is known to scumslip in their scumgames.
Can confirm

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:36 am

Post by flow trap »

Spoiler:
In post 447, GrandpaMo wrote:

yes i post as SCUM in day chat saying "wrong chat" smh
In post 334, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 333, Vanderscamp wrote:Why are you voting Loki, grandpa?
ill explain later when i wake up.

but what do u think bout me townreading u ?

also dont react to anything i said about bugs until im back pls nd thank u

why do u think i said this?

why do u think bugs said this? obviously because they were confused to.

seriously andante?

The first one is a good point, it was meant for public chat

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:39 am

Post by flow trap »

That was a joke and not a test?

Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 479, Loki Dokie wrote:since he called Vanders a “scumbag” and tried to push us together as a team.
I literally said I have no idea who the teams are.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:13 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 490, flow trap wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 447, GrandpaMo wrote:

yes i post as SCUM in day chat saying "wrong chat" smh
In post 334, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 333, Vanderscamp wrote:Why are you voting Loki, grandpa?
ill explain later when i wake up.

but what do u think bout me townreading u ?

also dont react to anything i said about bugs until im back pls nd thank u

why do u think i said this?

why do u think bugs said this? obviously because they were confused to.

seriously andante?

The first one is a good point, it was meant for public chat
yes thats obvious
In post 491, flow trap wrote:
That was a joke and not a test?
exactly. that wasn't even why the whole convo started... idk why andante was getting offended over that specifically. the whole idea was me slipping or sum shit
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:13 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

which im still lowkey confused bout ^
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:28 am

In post 401, bugspray wrote:oh fuck the fn just confirmes self not adds them to hood why isnt it called like flasher or something
TRUTH
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:33 am

In post 377, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 326, Andante wrote:
In post 323, Robert M Hunter wrote:Ugh I'm not sure I can explain why I think Loki Dokie is scum very well, but I'll try. I feel like his pushes are artificial. They're superficial, aggressive, but unfocused. A buckshot approach.

Vanderscamp is scum for the same reason.
So you think it's Loki and Vander?
Like it’s insulting enough to badly read me but this is beyond insane. :lol:
You sure are touchy about a nobody player calling you scummy on page 14 during day 1.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:37 am

I'm gonna say bugspray is probably town. Maybe even Loki, actually, in a "username checks out" kind of way.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:39 am

In post 374, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 319, Robert M Hunter wrote:VOTE: Loki Dokie I'm on p.7, this player is scum.
Are you trolling or are you scum with this. This could possibly be one of the two scums. At least Vanders provided a reason even if dead wrong,

Did you roll scum Robert?
Thanks for the reminder I called Loki scum on page 7 and not page 14, and they're still salty.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Andante »

I give up. I want a VC. flow, your vote is counting x2 today, I'm just gonna sheep you (no pressure :P)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”