Micro 1010: Divide and Conquer: Round 2 - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The revocation of your "no more jokes allowed" pass.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 71, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GL what do you think about what i've just said?
I am thinking about it, but I am still trying to figure out if I agree with it or not. Letting it mull over in my brain.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

GL stands for GuiltyLion so i really asked him.
You can answer too, but just for your information.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 77, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GL stands for GuiltyLion so i really asked him.
You can answer too, but just for your information.
I know, but I had also just posted "I am curious why some people are suggesting to vote from the 6 person neighborhood instead? Is it just for the chance at a Day 1 endgame win? Or am I missing some other benefit to voting there."

So was happy to see / wanted to acknowledge your reasoning.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 78, Lukewarm wrote:I am curious why some people are suggesting to vote from the 6 person neighborhood instead? Is it just for the chance at a Day 1 endgame win? Or am I missing some other benefit to voting there.
In the previous generation of the game that ran on this site (Which i was in),
scum argued for the very same and it was the one in the 6p hood doing it. We eventually eliminated him and we won the game on D1 because everyone towned it up in the game hard while he couldn't keep up, but even though he was scum, what he said was correct.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 71, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GL what do you think about what i've just said?
I think you're right that the scum in the 6p hood getting caught is worst case scenario for scum whereas scum in 3p is most likely going to be sacrificed at some point or another, and that the scumteam are going to be playing around getting rid of the 3p scum to set up the 6p scum as best as possible

I'm not sure yet if I'm convinced that means we should eliminate in the 6p hood first tho since I do think mathematically I'd rather take the safe bet, feels like a world where we mis-elim twice in 6p and wind up with 5p evenly distributed across the pools is the worst possible gamestate.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I am curious about one thing tho, who benefits the most from having me in the hood together with either N_M or Bingle as the town?

In a Bingle scum world why would he want N_M in his hood? For an easy miselim? why put who he perceives as the stronger players outside in the 6p hood instead of the easily mislimmable slots? Bingle would likely have been an major proponent in setting the hoods up this way if he was scum.
In a N_M scum world i could see him doing it either for the memes or he has a teammate than planned this and he went along with it. Problem is that leaves a lot more open room for their teammate since N_M likely wouldn't have had much of an say in how the hoods were to look like since he's primarily an memer and not an strategist.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle i need you to come in here and either towntell or scumtell.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i will be referencing this game a lot since it's like almost the same playerlist too. So please commit it to memory if you already haven't.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=86273

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and FYI this is a post i made in the previous game as confirmed town.
In post 355, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Lim 6P hood GOOD
Lim 3P hood BAD
For those saying "OnLy sCuM aRgUeS fOr ElImInAtInG iN 6p hOoD!"

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 74, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 73, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Lukewarm

Knock knock
who's there?
Scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 70, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm not taking your jokes as 100% serious, but I do believe scum tend to use jokes in an attempt to be charismatic or to deflect scrutiny of their votes or scumreads. If you're town you'll be better served by not fixating on an early scumread on you and instead continuing to hunt the real mafias.

It's also odd to say I was "upset" with your RVS vote
No, scum are afraid to joke in RVS, they tend to come out paranoid and throw out a fake read. Which is what happened in your linked example. So this really doesn’t jive with your link or scum caught in RVS in general
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tinfoil theory, Bingle knows i absolutely hate N_M's guts and therefore put is in the same hood so we would destroy each other.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 87, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tinfoil theory, Bingle knows i absolutely hate N_M's guts and therefore put is in the same hood so we would destroy each other.

This isn’t tinfoil it’s just a reason to stick us in the small group, create the most conflict you can
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I would not want that as scum. I rarely even put in effort as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like you're trying to put in a lot of fake motivations for why "i" would create this sort of scenario like you've already planned it out that way.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 89, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I would not want that as scum. I rarely even put in effort as scum.
You've already used me as an excuse not to post in the hood
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I never post in hoods.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Besides, why would i want to communicate with you. Maybe Bingle, but he's not even posted once yet.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Neither do I but I did this time because it's the whole point of the game, so, why join the set-up at all?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm clearly participating, just not in the hood.
Is there a requirement for me to MUST post in the hoods just because this game has them?

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 93, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Besides, why would i want to communicate with you.
To ascertain my alignment, you have a hood where there is a 50% chance of catching scum
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And you're not really posting there either, yet you're criticizing me for it like that's somehow something you're not guilty of yourself.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's pretty clear from all games we've had together so far i'd prefer to limit our interactions as much as possible. Putting myself in a hood with you is completely contrary to my nature. Meaning either you or Bingle put me here on purpose.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 97, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And you're not really posting there either, yet you're criticizing me for it like that's somehow something you're not guilty of yourself.
I'm the only one there right now

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”