Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Jeez a gal can't even meme in peace. Also is it just me or did your english)grammar suddenly get better?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Bingle »

Our PT:

RM wanted me to be active and solve without outing and tried to coach me on how to be aggressive about solving. He spent like 8 posts on that and I honestly didn't read most of it.
I pointed out that massclaim was going to happen very quickly regardless of his feelings on the matter and that lover pairs are functionally hydrae. I let him know I was Jingle so he'd stop spending time coaching me, to which he responded that he didn't remember me but has improved since the last time I'd seen him. Given that I haven't played with him in like 6 years to the best of my knowledge, that seems likely. Both of us specifically asked yes about daychat, which I should've remembered/read in my role PM and/or the setup thread while helping yes edit this setup before he finalized this. I didn't because I had a bunch of ms PMs to parse at the same time this morning. RM mentioned he wouldn't be around for daystart and I agreed to be reactionary in regards to the massclaim.

The massclaim was in no way antitown and getting it out of the way early was a good move imo.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

We aren't friends here, one of our pairs directly wants the others to lose. Stop this act. I don't respect any of you less than any other. You're all trash and all amazing in your own ways, I focus on tells and indication of scum. If I think you're scum, I'll vote a d encourage others to. Idc if I reapect your lover partner like a god, I vote you.

Bambi is trying to seem inquisitive and understanding but if you properly analyse it, it's just positioning the pair of Vex and Bambi perfectly so both lover pairs Ana vs Rational can get voted off.

I have excellent grammar in real life. I rush to type on a smartphone at times here, I also like it as it forces people to read what I'm saying a little harder while deciphering it.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 111, Bambi Jay wrote:Ah if only I got Jingle bells or one of the list mods or something and I got the be the bad cop to their good cop and shit. That would've been fun.
I was hoping to be scum with llama, but I'd have been happy to be paired with you or Kori as well. It's been a while. Town PM kinda sucks tho.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

This is a game. I want to have fun. Let me meme in peace or I literally just can tunnel you while not talking instead.

Also sup Bingle. Good to see ya.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Bingle »

Give me room to read bambi/VV, RM. They're non traditional players and I'm good at reading both.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Bingle »

what do you make of Tbone, bambi?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Okay so confirmed a few things... look at scum lover example and count link to PTs. Its one. So scum probably never got a scum lover PT. Which is why I think what VV-Bambi did is way too complex to be fake outside of them actually prepping for it. There is a legitimate chance scum never had one, so if they werent aware the entire topic talk is fabricated.
Bingle wrote:
In post 111, Bambi Jay wrote:Ah if only I got Jingle bells or one of the list mods or something and I got the be the bad cop to their good cop and shit. That would've been fun.
I was hoping to be scum with llama, but I'd have been happy to be paired with you or Kori as well. It's been a while. Town PM kinda sucks tho.
Not sure why anyone would want that... granted I have a knack for breaking open setups haven been the old LM for five-ish years (and poking around my C9++/JK9++ massive town advantage formula is no longer being used???), but that usually means you want to be town with me
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

"non traditional" = the fun types btw.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 156, Bingle wrote:what do you make of Tbone, bambi?
Felt like he went into coach mode first and then he went quiet after Ration went sicko mode and posted like 50 times. I'd wait for him to respond to all of that but Llama is more inno atm.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 97, Vex Vience wrote:i say i want all three lover pairs to claim because if there's only two, both pairs have to be town
Who in this list do you think is unlikely to have recognized optimal play as scum is to claim their lover?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 157, LlamaFluff wrote:Not sure why anyone would want that... granted I have a knack for breaking open setups haven been the old LM for five-ish years (and poking around my C9++/JK9++ massive town advantage formula is no longer being used???), but that usually means you want to be town with me
Venn diagram:

Want to be scum AND want to be paired with you intersection. AFAIK we've never actually played together, but I respect you and we've interacted in Open setup discussion stuff.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 154, Bambi Jay wrote:This is a game. I want to have fun. Let me meme in peace or I literally just can tunnel you while not talking instead.

Also sup Bingle. Good to see ya.
Go ahead, don't empty threat. I want this to be you vs us.

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Oh yeah speaking of the word respect... Ration went hard on me for showing mercy? Do you know why Bingle? Like... Explain to me his thought process for me. He'll just yell at me if I ask him.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 157, LlamaFluff wrote:Okay so confirmed a few things... look at scum lover example and count link to PTs. Its one. So scum probably never got a scum lover PT. Which is why I think what VV-Bambi did is way too complex to be fake outside of them actually prepping for it. There is a legitimate chance scum never had one, so if they werent aware the entire topic talk is fabricated.
Interesting.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 157, LlamaFluff wrote:Okay so confirmed a few things... look at scum lover example and count link to PTs. Its one. So scum probably never got a scum lover PT. Which is why I think what VV-Bambi did is way too complex to be fake outside of them actually prepping for it. There is a legitimate chance scum never had one, so if they werent aware the entire topic talk is fabricated.
Bingle wrote:
Not sure why anyone would want that... granted I have a knack for breaking open setups haven been the old LM for five-ish years (and poking around my C9++/JK9++ massive town advantage formula is no longer being used???), but that usually means you want to be town with me
What are you talking about?

Whst did Vex do that required previous collaboration with Bambi so supremely?

Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/it

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 160, Bingle wrote:
In post 97, Vex Vience wrote:i say i want all three lover pairs to claim because if there's only two, both pairs have to be town
Who in this list do you think is unlikely to have recognized optimal play as scum is to claim their lover?
tbf, i didnt bother reading the playerlist until *after* asking bambi about who they knew
looking at the playerlist, i'd say nobody.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 163, Bambi Jay wrote:Oh yeah speaking of the word respect... Ration went hard on me for showing mercy? Do you know why Bingle? Like... Explain to me his thought process for me. He'll just yell at me if I ask him.
If you think me and Bingle are scum what use os this post?

If you think Bingle and me are Town this is useful to disarm us as you're trying to create rapport with Bingle after failing to with me.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 163, Bambi Jay wrote:Oh yeah speaking of the word respect... Ration went hard on me for showing mercy? Do you know why Bingle? Like... Explain to me his thought process for me. He'll just yell at me if I ask him.
Yeah.... I can't explain his thought process. I don't know rm very well, although the only game I remember for certain he outed himself as a WW in a jungle republic game to try to bargain with town and was a very easy mislim because of it. I was in a hydra as mafia and we used the resulting chaos to coast to an easy win.
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/it

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 165, RationalMadman wrote: Whst did Vex do that required previous collaboration with Bambi so supremely?
llama is talking about the tl;dr of our lover pt.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 167, RationalMadman wrote:If you think Bingle and me are Town this is useful to disarm us as you're trying to create rapport with Bingle after failing to with me.
Both VV and Bambi know better than to try to pocket me. :lol:
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 170, Bingle wrote:
In post 167, RationalMadman wrote:If you think Bingle and me are Town this is useful to disarm us as you're trying to create rapport with Bingle after failing to with me.
Arrogance will be our downfall, never underestimate your capacity to be manipulated by someone. Bambi is playing to disarm me via you.

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 167, RationalMadman wrote:
If you think me and Bingle are scum what use os this post?

If you think Bingle and me are Town this is useful to disarm us as you're trying to create rapport with Bingle after failing to with me.
I'm talking to a guy I haven't in awhile and I'm moving the game along. What about it?
In post 170, Bingle wrote:
I like a challenge.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 164, Bingle wrote:
Interesting.
From everything I can tell this is true, so if anything is fabricated. Outside of them realizing an preparing which is part of why I wanted immediate massclaim. If they didnt prepare no time to do so
In post 169, Vex Vience wrote:
In post 165, RationalMadman wrote: Whst did Vex do that required previous collaboration with Bambi so supremely?
llama is talking about the tl;dr of our lover pt.
Yep. I think that VV-Bambi either noticed and prepared for it, or are town. I think the only other VT claim who would have noticed that it was missing is Tbone. So Klick-Scum to me means VV-Bambi town nearly to a point I would put the game on it. Because that is some amazing foresight to otherwise come up with what they did. But im out of touch over who is on top of stuff to not only realize they are missing a PT, but also not correct the mod and then fake a conversation.
Bingle wrote:
In post 157, LlamaFluff wrote:Not sure why anyone would want that... granted I have a knack for breaking open setups haven been the old LM for five-ish years (and poking around my C9++/JK9++ massive town advantage formula is no longer being used???), but that usually means you want to be town with me
Venn diagram:

Want to be scum AND want to be paired with you intersection. AFAIK we've never actually played together, but I respect you and we've interacted in Open setup discussion stuff.
Well if the "willing to be the bad guy no-fun mod me" is now "want to play with" that works... especially as last few years of playing was almost entirely under a not that well hidden alt.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Bingle »

Oh, I know exactly what they're doing. They're pivoting into a position to be able to use the people experienced in reading them to stay alive.

Bambi doesn't play mafia as town or scum. Bambi plays mafia as a survivor. To Bambi, the win condition is to stay alive til endgame. Bambi also should know that I'm working on pocketing her atm, because if she's at least being noncombative I have the room needed to work to solve the game. Honestly, I don't give a fuck if we're limmed if I can leave a roadmap to victory behind.

Vex is the one that's going to end up being more readable out of that pair, especially since he's on his tryhard account. There's also another angleshooty reason to townread them based on their tl;dr, but I don't know if I want to out it just yet.

Return to “Completed Open Games”