Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 374, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 319, Robert M Hunter wrote:VOTE: Loki Dokie I'm on p.7, this player is scum.
Are you trolling or are you scum with this. This could possibly be one of the two scums. At least Vanders provided a reason even if dead wrong,

Did you roll scum Robert?
As a general rule I really do encourage not blanket scum reading every player who gives a negative read on you
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 388, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 384, bugspray wrote:
In post 381, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 355, bugspray wrote:That was e1 for a moment whew
But you were fine when it was GB though.
gb was never e1
No but you were trying to get him there, so why the completely different reaction on Vanders?

Both of you pushing me, both I’m sus on. Could that be a total coincidence?
It's not a coincidence, you are scum reading everyone who reads you as scum.
I'm not even pushing you anymore.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 390, bugspray wrote:i wasnt trying to get gb to e1 at all, if he ended up on e1 i would have unvoted

i'm not pushing you, it seems like your mind has fabricated some circumstances that would be a coincidence if they are all true

pedit:
hi loki, yes
and you're town so if you're FN please get me into the hood so we can be masons <3
VOTE: bugspray
I think this slot is scummier than andante now.

Grandpa(?)'a comment about andante saying "he knows how to read me" being more likely to come from town also holds some weight with this decision.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 402, Loki Dokie wrote:@Vanders did you actually sr my playstyle or did you also think I’m fn?
I don't know what fn means, I think the stuff I thought was scummy from you is what I perceive to be your playstyle and not your alignment.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 417, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 407, Andante wrote:
In post 332, GrandpaMo wrote:LOL WTF @bugs WHY DID U SAY U WANT TO CC FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR LMAO. WRONG CHAT???

This. It's a slip from Grandpa right?? or what?? like, bugs never said in here they were gonna cc friendly, sooo I wanna get to the bottom of this
LOL. Okay calm down calm down. Let me explain now; I just wanted to see pressure/ react test on bugs. Ik Ik it was obviously fake.
If we flip bugspray and he is scum this is a mandatory flip
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 422, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 412, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 332, GrandpaMo wrote:LOL WTF @bugs WHY DID U SAY U WANT TO CC FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR LMAO. WRONG CHAT???
Oh you’re right, bugs never actually said this. So it’s bugs/mo then and both of them scumslipped? That’s absolutely wild. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a double scumslip before ever.
Wait I am confused. There isn't a scum hood LOL. There is 1 town and 1 scum and 2 town hoods. So your theory is debunked. Unless you are talking about mafia PT?

How did I scumslip if I said...Oh I see you thought that ..what? That wouldn't make sense, why would I say that? I obviously meant that claim in neighborhood. I didn't realize andante actually claimed hood with Bugs
How is it debunked?
And I don't understand what you are trying to say with your last paragraph.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 438, GrandpaMo wrote:this never started as a joke lmfao. this started as a reaction test from me. THE SAME THING I DID TO YOU ANDANTE. HENCE WHY I FOLLOWED UP TO VANDER SAYING NOT TO REACT TO THIS NOW THAT SHOULD IMPLY IT WAS A REACTION TEST. bugs had nothing to do wit this.
Fwiw I agree with what you are saying about asking me not to talk about it that it sounds like you were setting up some kind of reaction test.
But I think your response to andante has been pretty weird.

I also think andante is very town now from this.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 482, bugspray wrote:is vanders at e2 now? you could put that slot at e1 if you're confident it's scum because if there's a yolohammer and it flips green that's gonna look bad for the hammerer
Idk what you are doing if you are town
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 502, Robert M Hunter wrote:So how does this work.

Say I think my partner is scum. What is the strategy here.
I think this is townier than essentially anything bug has said this game.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 508, Hopkirk wrote:idk why that post got quoted. nobody else complains about posts they've quoted randomly getting added to another later post so is this just me?
It happens to me all the time, not sure how to fix it :(
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 523, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 328, Vanderscamp wrote:Robert seems marginally more town than when he was scum last game.
Link?
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=86410
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 533, Andante wrote:The ones who are coasting have my attention right now. specifically vander and GB...
Sorry, was at work until recently.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

I think bugspray has been quite scummy, mostly from the posts I have quoted.

I think andante showed a very genuine town passion where he thought he found a slip by grandpa and bugspray.

I think grandpa reacted pretty badly to andante's pressure, the whole thing felt like awkward damage control rather than the confidence I would have expected from him as town. I think grandpa started bussing bugspray for damage control.
I really did not like the arguments from grandpa about if he's mafia, he can't be scum with bugspray because he was voting him.
Clearly if he thinks that he should obviously never be mafia together from the way they have played, then if they are scum together it would be a pretty good strategy to start bussing and try to salvage the game.

Robert is not super town but last game he was pretty obviously scum and he is not that here.
I want to flip bugspray, if he flips scum, instantly flip grandpa tomorrow, and then if that doesn't win, go from there.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:55 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 557, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 482, bugspray wrote:is vanders at e2 now? you could put that slot at e1 if you're confident it's scum because if there's a yolohammer and it flips green that's gonna look bad for the hammerer
Idk what you are doing if you are town
Like this kind of stuff from bugspray is just very weird as town.
The comment to Loki that Loki imo correctly jumped on was also very bad.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 359, Hopkirk wrote:also
@mod- i don't think this was answered
In post 173, Hopkirk wrote:@DkKoba: does the name of a neighbour's neighbour flip in their role pm or not? sorry if this is already covered somewhere
(impacts whether we claim hood partner or not when close to dying. no incentive to do so if we get the info on flip)
No, as is standard with all neighbor flips across normal games, the name of a hood partner does not flip.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 356, bugspray wrote:
@mod is it possible for both scum neighbors to be in the same hood and then every other hood is pure town?
This question may be answered by reading the setup information.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:47 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 538, bugspray wrote:VOTE: rob hjavent paid too much attention to the slot but im down to pressure a semi credible wagon
We have a sheeper and someone who didn't explain their reasoning, how is this credible?

In post 543, Andante wrote:
In post 542, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 539, Robert M Hunter wrote:What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?

because you would out the FN. FN is the only one who isn't in a neighbor. scum already know 2 ppl that isn't FN... have u read anything of what loki said?

I mean, I feel like odds are real high scum will also know FN, like, say I was FN, I tell you, you say in your hood that I'm FN, both of you know, and if either are scum I'd be dead

but still, lets not out hoods today!! we'll see where we're at tomorrow
Just don't tell your neighbor?

In post 549, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 359, Hopkirk wrote:also
@mod- i don't think this was answered
In post 173, Hopkirk wrote:@DkKoba: does the name of a neighbour's neighbour flip in their role pm or not? sorry if this is already covered somewhere
(impacts whether we claim hood partner or not when close to dying. no incentive to do so if we get the info on flip)
Yeah, assuming we don't, I think anyone about to die should claim it.
Agreed
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:22 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 554, Vanderscamp wrote:

This. It's a slip from Grandpa right?? or what?? like, bugs never said in here they were gonna cc friendly, sooo I wanna get to the bottom of this
LOL. Okay calm down calm down. Let me explain now; I just wanted to see pressure/ react test on bugs. Ik Ik it was obviously fake.
My pronouns are they/them and if you were playing the game as town you would never make this post seeing how I literally sussed mo in our Hood.

Truthfully I believe this is an attempt to give mo towncred after you miselim me. You and mo are scum partners
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:22 am

Post by bugspray »

Flow I am literally putting my vote on any wagon to e2 it because it gets people talking and let's reads happen faster.

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:24 am

Post by bugspray »

The scum team is Vander/Mo.

All of vander's interactions with mo are really weird and seem forced into being townready.

I lied in my hood to Vander about having a strong tr on him and he just sort of accepted it. Later I said we should just call the hood a masonry and he was trying to get me to unvote.

Lots of fake paranoia early and then none in the hood is scum indicative

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:24 am

Post by bugspray »

I prewrote that 24h ago and stand by it

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:25 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 568, bugspray wrote:Flow I am literally putting my vote on any wagon to e2 it because it gets people talking and let's reads happen faster.
Well how does that make it semi credible?
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 567, bugspray wrote:
In post 554, Vanderscamp wrote:

My pronouns are they/them and if you were playing the game as town you would never make this post seeing how I literally sussed mo in our Hood.

Truthfully I believe this is an attempt to give mo towncred after you miselim me. You and mo are scum partners
Nothing I've said can be construed as an attempt to give grandpa towncred if you flip town.

I don't care whether or not you two are pushing on each other in ways that are easy to do as scum partners.

I think you are very scummy, you have not done anything that sounds genuine or towny and you have made multiple posts that are very strange.
I'm not at all convinced by you and grandpa telling us how you obviously can not be together.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:49 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 572, Vanderscamp wrote:you have made multiple posts that are very strange.
I am bugspray

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:49 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 571, flow trap wrote:
In post 568, bugspray wrote:Flow I am literally putting my vote on any wagon to e2 it because it gets people talking and let's reads happen faster.
Well how does that make it semi credible?
i don't hard tr the slot

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”