anya [1]
firebringer
Ivyeo [1]
flow trap
toadette [1]
flea

Not Voting [4]

Beeboy, kdowns, xofelf, ivyeo

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-05-17 20:33:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1118, flow trap wrote:It probably wasn't me I isod myself
People ISO themselves?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1125, Thestatusquo wrote:Mod note: I'm pretty nifty with regular vote counts, but not usually at 4 am while I am asleep.
LMAOOOOO vote counts in your sleep XD
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:39 am

Post by unwnd »

Another aspect of it really is the fact I'm pretty sure Beeboy is not posting because he's scum. This is something I'm not really a fan of in general. It's exactly as Pooky said where it's reaching a trust tell and it has to be stopped. I will vote Beeboy every time under this pretense and if people don't see my own interpretations then they could at least have faith that this tell is truth. The people who are skirting around the issue at this point in a confbiased perspective are just potential mates who either A) pissed at him for flaking again B) trying to not lose a partner due to dumb shit. I don't really think all partners would assume the same thing and just tell me 'oh well maybe he's just busy' but I think Norwee and Farkran's response to it was the worst. Seriously Farkran how could you possibly townread Beeboy here for like two fucking posts lol. That immediately just tripped my alarms and Norwee is again playing to the whole latching on aspect.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:41 am

Post by unwnd »

So yeah to the people who hate reading

Andante wagon bad because it is cultivated by potential Beeboy partners; Andante is limbait at worst
Beeboy partners mad that Beeboy not post
Beeboy continue to not post, we should vote him
Stop
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1132, Chara wrote:i feel like i like Ivy (this is in response to Fark), but there is a sense of "newer player" vibe, which i don't mean in a bad way but i do read differently than a player with more games, possibly incorrectly.

non-committal i get, i don't really get the feeling she's piggybacking off of others. but i do wish she'd give more reads because i did like her start, and now she could be characterized as floatier. possibly scum here who's having some trouble in a big game.

pedit: ideally the honest answer but i appreciate that honesty too.
Why does it really matter if someone is new or not? we're not trying to read to find out who has the most experience. I look at actual content given and go from there (yes I know yall have minimal from me) but like, I'll look at reasons for votes (not in RVS) and all that, and new or not, doesn't make a difference...
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1173, unwnd wrote:Now, am I saying that you and Norwee have to be together for reasons that I've yet to detail? Not necessarily, but I think what I get of Norwee in the games I've played with him is two things:
Do you remember which games that is?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:47 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1182, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1173, unwnd wrote:Now, am I saying that you and Norwee have to be together for reasons that I've yet to detail? Not necessarily, but I think what I get of Norwee in the games I've played with him is two things:
Large normal where you died (Town)
Booneytunez where you were scum and I had the right read on you

I specced some of your recents too when you were town. I just don't get the impression you love being scum and you have a hard time emulating your own energy. I get that you said you were busy because of work but I digress. I also don't like your content so it's not exclusively energy meta tells.
Stop
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1147, Chara wrote:
In post 817, Kazyan wrote:Idea: People can find so many reasons to scumread Andante mostly because she has so many posts. Thus, more chances to say something someone dislikes, regardless of alignment.
it's so hard to scumread Kaz when they make posts like this.

i also feel like i know how they think more than most of the thread and on a day 1 like this that makes me not want to vote them.
In post 1149, MURDERCAT wrote:I'm just afraid it's a white knight
I 100% kinda get that feeling, like, that way Kaz gets "town points" for when I flip town. Cause it's a very generic statement, probably used before, applicable here, and it's meant to have me going "Kaz defending me? ok, TR them"
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1179, unwnd wrote:So yeah to the people who hate reading

Andante wagon bad because it is cultivated by potential Beeboy partners; Andante is limbait at worst
Beeboy partners mad that Beeboy not post
Beeboy continue to not post, we should vote him
Eh, screw it, seems legit. VOTE: Beeboy
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Spoiler: In the break of new dawn
In post 975, Nero Cain wrote:could also just lynch flow trap so we don't have to read through 15576585667575 one-sentence replies
I'm game for this, ngl.
In post 981, Toadette wrote:I will be a good girl (a good REAL girl) and read up to the current page even though it is a massive chunk of my pad time but I am not producing any content once I finish
Are you like pinnocio Toadette? If you say that you're real enough times does it happen?
In post 992, Toadette wrote:This is a big game with lots of new people but please try to put in an effort to get pronouns right for those who have a preference. Sometimes people don't correct you themselves because they don't have the spoons even if it did matter to them.
This so hard.

Every incorrect pronoun on a person is a tiny little chip, and with enough chips you can destroy something. Effort is always appriciated <3

Spoiler: My hope is forlorn
In post 1023, Brave Heart Lion wrote:OKAY

VOTE: Firebringer

Finally got some time to read through this game but fireheart must go with all the doggos!

As the self proclaimed leader, hes first
What even is this?

Spoiler: Shadows they will fade
In post 1029, Brave Heart Lion wrote:Grrr

It was only a matter of time before the Lion broke character!
If it helps, I dunno who you are and it's clear you don't know me that well :P
In post 1045, Anya wrote:ok so significantly more likely to be wolf if he doesn't play basically
why do we have a page of meta discussion? yeesh.

Spoiler: But I'm always in the shade
In post 1050, Farkran wrote:
In post 1031, Brave Heart Lion wrote:I'm halfway through the game

Undecieded on Kazyanheart

Decidedly town on Dweeheart

Also decidedly town on Farheart
Wait who's farheart if i am farkheart?
I assumed it was you but typo'd, if not then its me, surprisingly.
In post 1065, MURDERCAT wrote:Hi, I'm here and reading
good luck el catto
In post 1074, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 995, unwnd wrote:She posts a lot and doesn't explain herself. Okay?
Explaining yourself and trying to get town to achieve its goals is just pro-town play. ofc this feeds into your "Nero sees the game a certain way and those that don't conform he thinks are bad actors." And sure. Her calling kdowns scum but not really explaining why or trying to convince people she's right just looks bad to me. I think her xofelf reasoning is poor and possibly made up. And her not reacting to the mini-case I put on her seems bad as well and when I asked why she didn't respond to it she didn't respond.

Now I have come to realize that people like "fun". shit/fluff posting and being social although the fun for me is actually just playing the game, I may even be somewhat of a hypocrite b/c I do make jokes and troll posts every once in a while but I'm not excessive with it.

I'm just old and grumpy so I'm prone to scumread ISO's that are mostly fluff posting b/c I don't think its benefits the town as much and is helpful for the scum team.

I think the way the game is played today is that it's mostly suicide to defend your buddies though it prob does happen. I mean sure if Dante flips scum it could just mean you are uninformed town but it's not
impossible
that you'd defend her either, especially if she has a good role. I feel like your "beware of the bussers!" is kinda muddying the waters a bit. Also if this is indeed MB you could be scum that's defending scum from the other team.
In post 893, unwnd wrote:If Andante is scum she's doing her role properly as a distraction
I agree that she's a distraction from hunting other scum and its a decent reason to eliminate her.
I agree with this, there is a line between fluff and anti-town fluff.

Spoiler: Without you...
In post 1080, SirCakez wrote:independently of the spam I think flow trap is scummy. their posts are mostly meaningless and seem to just be trying to keep up appearances.
Good post, Towncakez.
In post 1084, Nero Cain wrote:I would like to formally announce that your general is forming a new alliance. This isn't your racist rat or dog federation that only allows a certain species in. Here at Animals for the Defense of Animal town or ADAT we welcome all creatures.

will you join me cakez and dwelee?
I'm down.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1183, unwnd wrote:
In post 1182, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Large normal where you died (Town)
Booneytunez where you were scum and I had the right read on you

I specced some of your recents too when you were town. I just don't get the impression you love being scum and you have a hard time emulating your own energy. I get that you said you were busy because of work but I digress. I also don't like your content so it's not exclusively energy meta tells.
You're literally using my work related breaks as an excuse to scumread me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:52 am

Post by unwnd »

You mean I don't like your content that you post when you have freetime? Are you saying it wouldn't be scummy if you weren't busy or something lol
Stop
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:52 am

ok I got World of Darkness to play so my catchup stops here, on page 45.
VOTE: NorwegianBoyEE[/b]
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:52 am

VOTE: NorwegianBoyEE
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you need to see me flip town to understand it's not scum indicative for me that's fine. But don't go complaining later on.
As for my content, what's bad?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1166, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1048, Shiro wrote:
Vote:norwegianboyEE

Worst vote on a bad wagon.

Rodent friends rise against the cats. No longer shall we lie down to be eaten. Today we fight back.
why do you think the wagon is bad?
In post 1180, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
LOL. Opportunism 101.
VOTE: Save the Dragons

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1173, unwnd wrote:Oh is it my turn to write up a huge ass wall

First off, I appreciate your response Nero. I don't disagree with your mentality but the situation to me is a bit different. You could say my reason to be so adamantly against Andante is that I think at worst she's limbait. That in it's essence is effecting how I am reading Andante as well, and why I wanted to talk about potential bussers. I don't do and say things without there being some underlying purpose. I mentioned the idea because a decent fraction of people who are currently voting her I dislike. Two of them being exclusively Norwee and Farkran. Is there some world that exists where (Norwee/Farkran) both see Andante is causing a scene and feel obligated to vote their partner who is simply making them look worse while reaping the spoils of sweet towncred? Sure possibly. I'm not against the situation just because two people I scumread are on it. I'm against the situation because I think they're more deserving of attention. It doesn't take a keen eye to look at Andante's content and go 'wow yeah she sure posts a lot and doesn't explain herself!' That's a level zero commitment and I was getting tired of hearing about it. Andante could again be scum and it'd just be playing into the hands of her teammates none the less.

So I also wanted to talk about Fark/Norwee while I was here because I'm not going to try and mislead you. I just want to say that Farkran's approach to me is sensible. I do like it in a vacuum but the effort also feels intentional on his part. I think this is about once or twice now that he's just said 'oh well we so disagree but like you're still town' and I think I got it the first time? Fark why are you so worried if I disagree with you that seems to be a common topic. That isn't the main reason I'm concerned about you but it just seems like you're trying to silence a potential lead while alleviating my own concern as if to show you're not a bad guy. Credit due, I do like that you said 'maybe it's just a D1 Large and he's having trouble' or something to that degree. I could be having trouble but I'm not going to let that stop me because there's still 24 people to get through I suppose. Now, am I saying that you and Norwee have to be together for reasons that I've yet to detail? Not necessarily, but I think what I get of Norwee in the games I've played with him is two things: He loves to be town. When he isn't town, he isn't. This isn't the first game I was able to catch him because I think he fits the mold for a very common meta trait that happens these days, and it's the hyperposty aggro fun kind. There are no traits of that distinguished here and I think at worst he's trying to latch onto you and familiar people to try and skirt by. Generally speaking I also dislike the choices he's made thus far and believe they're worth scrutiny. It's two things and I believe you two (heh) are acting weirdly aligned in a way that shouldn't be if you're both just uninformed town.
I wanted to give my thoughts on these paragraphs.
> YES! Like, I feel like a scumread on me (at the point I got all the votes) was a Zero effort read. I have the highest post count, it is not hard to read me, and as the game goes on, I'll be spewing more content at yall, like, I'm never a slot who barely posts. If people were actually trying to scumhunt, wouldn't they be trying to look at pretty much any other slot? Like, I'm being SRed off RVS content, and the fact I didn't get too serious.... like, no one scumreading me is cause like "the read on X is so bad" I haven't outed big reads, just given who I'm leaning town on, sure I called people scum, I never gave giant reasons. Personally, I don't feel like there's even a legit reason out there to fos me, as those that do fos me aren't really trying to interact with me. A few yall said I'm ignoring questions, that's not the goal, I likely didn't see it, plus I've already answered them.

> I don't really have a comment on Fark, but Norwee called someone out for voting me without a reason, then voted me, sooo I'm already feeling that something is going on there... I'd have to look more into them to give true thoughts though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1179, unwnd wrote:Andante wagon bad because it is cultivated by potential Beeboy partners; Andante is limbait at worst
If we're convinced Beeboy scum, wouldn't it make the most sense to get Beeboy, then evaluate?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unwnd i don't think your logic is bad or scummy, it's just missing the relevant context and thus you come to the wrong conclusion, i don't want to argue with you about it further because i think you're just town and i got bigger things to fry.

- Bunno
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:56 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I'd like to give beeboy some more time tbh
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

how is it opportunistic when you had one vote on you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1187, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're literally using my work related breaks as an excuse to scumread me.
I'm not speaking for them, but to me it's like, what matters is the type of content you give when you are here, so if your content is good, who cares what 1 or 2 people think? you litterally need 13 for a lim
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:58 am

Post by unwnd »

Well your initial posting is the exact thing I was trying to describe in my fuckhuge wall. You spent a lot of time observing the landscape and going golly gee familiar people I am so glad to be here with you all! This is fine and I'm not basing my scumread on you for being excited to play with people. I was excited to play with chara/Isis myself. However, your content is exclusively made around people you're familiar with. And a lot of doesn't really serve any purpose but to kiss ass. Why are you not considerate that possibly your friends could be scum here or that you could use that familiarity to get more out of them. You instead just focus on the fact you're friends and nothing else. Then comes your reasons which is are all very matter-of-fact but don't feel deserved. I don't anticipate you as someone who gets super detailed, but not to the point where you're at right now.
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”