Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Where I’m at is I think Mo is the scummiest but I think with Vanders, we would potentially get a confitown in bugs if he’s scum.

But I feel more confident about Mo being scummy, so I guess I’m okay with either.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

VOTE: GrandpaMo

I think he was very clearly trying to rolefish Andante earlier and he keeps backtracking on things. Like potentially sr his neighbor - after I gave my setup spec theory.

Mo also never explained why he thought my slot “needed pressure”. It just read like a really lazy vote to me. I still maintain his and Vanders had the most suspicious votes on me and looked the worst.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 4:14 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 751, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 531, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 530, bugspray wrote:
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:this is a hard game to solve ngl. i think we have more info by day 2 or something
lazy excuse to not want to solve d1. are you scum?
what? where have i said that? don't take my words out of context. saying a game is hard to solve =/= trying to solve.

i just said we will have more info by day 2. bad question
this argument feels awkward/artifical and weirdly drops off immediately
i don't like Mo's initial comment and agree it sounds weird but the follow up from both sides feels like it's going somewhere then there's no follow up from either of them and that reads weirdly

no fucking way. i really had hope in you hopkirk. now you???? you can't fucking read either??? there was obvious follow up! in fact andante came of in to that perspective. pls look at post 541. bugs never responds to me. why am i the one that looks scum here... :facepalm:

In post 755, Hopkirk wrote:i don't like vanders starting to ask 'why do you TR hop'/testing the waters on me
In post 726, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 723, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 721, Andante wrote:oh hey!! bugspray is E-1!!! I didn't intend to do that lol but yeah, I'm down with a bugs yeet, if bugs is FN someone may wanna speak up
Bugs and Vanders are claimed neighbors so that isn’t possible and whomever is fn should obviously not claim.
ill unvote for now, just in case someone is gonna hammer

UNVOTE: bugs
why are you concerned about a hammer here?
are you seriously kidding me. have you not read anything. i guess i can't be fucking hammer... i literally have said multiple times. i literally said that the real reason is that i want to be hammer and was waiting for someone else to vote and then come in and hammer because it would have been the first time i hammer.
In post 758, bugspray wrote:this is gonna be really fucking weird when i flip green
i don't like vander's tunneling. it's anti town nai behavior which is a favorite scum activity

mo's posturing aroudn the hammer is fucked. it seems like he really wants me to die.
i think what could have happened is that he unvoted and then scum partner in pt was like what ar eyou doing we can yeet this sucker and
now he changed the story to i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer

VOTE: grandmamo
i can give less two shits about the hammer on you xD. like i said, i just wanted to be the one to hammer lmfao and i think that we flip you regardless of allignment. since i dont think my scumread would move anywhere. also look at ur phrase "i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer." arent i getting scumread for me saying what if there is a hammer??? ur point is? that phrase contradicts ur first statement. i highlighted it in bold.
In post 761, bugspray wrote:the fact my wagon stalled and nobody else is being pushed means that i'm town. if i was scum then me or my partner would actively push other slots.
no thats nai. the fact that ur wagon could have stalled is because scum never voted you and found opportunity (me not voting) to pivot onto me and use that as a viable excuse to be scumread. that is what is happening rn.
In post 769, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 741, GrandpaMo wrote:but if it does get to e-1 regardless of bugs posting or not, im hammering lol
In post 742, GrandpaMo wrote:@loki can u vote or
Why are you so eager to be the hammer? And if I put bugs at e - 1, then why are you saying you want to wait to hear what they’re saying?
In post 774, Loki Dokie wrote:That said, I definitely have reservations about voting you. If my theory is correct, I’m leaning to Mo/Vanders rn because there’s absolutely nothing “poor” about my setup spec theory. @Vanders.

But rn, Mo looks the worst to me out of the four and Robert the best. So I lean Mo/Vanders as the team and should I die, I want bragging rights if this is correct.
In post 776, Loki Dokie wrote:VOTE: GrandpaMo

I think he was very clearly trying to rolefish Andante earlier and he keeps backtracking on things. Like potentially sr his neighbor - after I gave my setup spec theory.

Mo also never explained why he thought my slot “needed pressure”. It just read like a really lazy vote to me. I still maintain his and Vanders had the most suspicious votes on me and looked the worst.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 4:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 777, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 751, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 531, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 530, bugspray wrote:
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:this is a hard game to solve ngl. i think we have more info by day 2 or something
lazy excuse to not want to solve d1. are you scum?
what? where have i said that? don't take my words out of context. saying a game is hard to solve =/= trying to solve.

i just said we will have more info by day 2. bad question
this argument feels awkward/artifical and weirdly drops off immediately
i don't like Mo's initial comment and agree it sounds weird but the follow up from both sides feels like it's going somewhere then there's no follow up from either of them and that reads weirdly

no fucking way. i really had hope in you hopkirk. now you???? you can't fucking read either??? there was obvious follow up! in fact andante came of in to that perspective. pls look at post 541. bugs never responds to me. why am i the one that looks scum here... :facepalm:

In post 755, Hopkirk wrote:i don't like vanders starting to ask 'why do you TR hop'/testing the waters on me
In post 726, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 723, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 721, Andante wrote:oh hey!! bugspray is E-1!!! I didn't intend to do that lol but yeah, I'm down with a bugs yeet, if bugs is FN someone may wanna speak up
Bugs and Vanders are claimed neighbors so that isn’t possible and whomever is fn should obviously not claim.
ill unvote for now, just in case someone is gonna hammer

UNVOTE: bugs
why are you concerned about a hammer here?
are you seriously kidding me. have you not read anything. i guess i can't be fucking hammer... i literally have said multiple times. i literally said that the real reason is that i want to be hammer and was waiting for someone else to vote and then come in and hammer because it would have been the first time i hammer.
In post 758, bugspray wrote:this is gonna be really fucking weird when i flip green
i don't like vander's tunneling. it's anti town nai behavior which is a favorite scum activity

mo's posturing aroudn the hammer is fucked. it seems like he really wants me to die.
i think what could have happened is that he unvoted and then scum partner in pt was like what ar eyou doing we can yeet this sucker and
now he changed the story to i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer

i can give less two shits about the hammer on you xD. like i said, i just wanted to be the one to hammer lmfao and i think that we flip you regardless of allignment. since i dont think my scumread would move anywhere. also look at ur phrase "i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer." arent i getting scumread for me saying what if there is a hammer??? ur point is? that phrase contradicts ur first statement. i highlighted it in bold.
In post 761, bugspray wrote:the fact my wagon stalled and nobody else is being pushed means that i'm town. if i was scum then me or my partner would actively push other slots.
no thats nai. the fact that ur wagon could have stalled is because scum never voted you and found opportunity (me not voting) to pivot onto me and use that as a viable excuse to be scumread. that is what is happening rn.
In post 769, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 741, GrandpaMo wrote:but if it does get to e-1 regardless of bugs posting or not, im hammering lol
In post 742, GrandpaMo wrote:@loki can u vote or
Why are you so eager to be the hammer? And if I put bugs at e - 1, then why are you saying you want to wait to hear what they’re saying?
have you read the other part??? did u read nothing i said. why are you tryna make it seem that was the initial reason.
In post 774, Loki Dokie wrote:That said, I definitely have reservations about voting you. If my theory is correct, I’m leaning to Mo/Vanders rn because there’s absolutely nothing “poor” about my setup spec theory. @Vanders.

But rn, Mo looks the worst to me out of the four and Robert the best. So I lean Mo/Vanders as the team and should I die, I want bragging rights if this is correct.
"bragging rights" that's a surface level logic pair. the fact that you paired me with someone who also paired them up together (bugs) . u dont deserve bragging rights; you literally sheep bugs and go on bout paranoia and even call a mod vc wrong to prove ur logic when in fact it wasnt.
In post 776, Loki Dokie wrote:VOTE: GrandpaMo

i explained like 4 times already. i will just explain again... "lazy vote". a random vote is a lazy vote, even tho it wasn't a real vote? r u kidding me? the fact that you get so offended by this. pressure can mean multiple things; pressure doesn't mean like oh everyone is voting you and you have pressure and then they unvote and i vote you.. i just wanted to see how that goes. i also explained that i never saw the prior page votes and assumed u were good. but that shouldn't a problem. this whole scumcase on me shouldn't be because i randomly voted u. and the fact that you call me out with rolefishing of andante SOMEONE WHO I CLEARLY MEME WITH and NOT the case of the bugs "slip" narrative that you + andante pushed just proves how skewed ur mindset is onto pushing me.

honestly i gave you the benefit of the doubt on being misguided town.

but now i can see how you could be scum with reasoning/logic that is weak af.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 4:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

mo's posturing aroudn the hammer is fucked. it seems like he really wants me to die. i think what could have happened is that he unvoted and then scum partner in pt was like what ar eyou doing we can yeet this sucker and now he changed the story to i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer
see. this was the reaction that should have came out.

LOL.

like holy shit.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 4:25 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

don't be apologizing and shit once i flip green.

and u will realize who my partner is lmfao

fwiw any good/expierenced player can tell this is an obvious scum pivot.

town a stalls hammer... scum finds excuse for town a... scum then pivots to town a...
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 4:49 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 774, Loki Dokie wrote:, I want bragging rights if this is correct.
I said this earlier
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 4:49 am

Post by bugspray »

Does anyone else have a meta clear on hopkirk other than Loki?

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 4:50 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 780, GrandpaMo wrote:don't be apologizing and shit once i flip green.

town a stalls hammer... scum finds excuse for town a... scum then pivots to town a...
this post is incomprehensible

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 4:50 am

Post by bugspray »

Where is gb

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 783, bugspray wrote:
In post 780, GrandpaMo wrote:don't be apologizing and shit once i flip green.

this post is incomprehensible
how hard is it for you to read.

once i flip green, don't be going back and saying sorry, my partner will be more clear.

partner = neighbor partner

i gave the scumpivot scenerio in baby steps
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 781, bugspray wrote:
In post 774, Loki Dokie wrote:, I want bragging rights if this is correct.
I said this earlier
i literally pointed that out. lmfao. i literally said loki just sheeped ur read
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Andante »

can we just lim bugs already?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

VOTE: bugs
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:55 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 787, Andante wrote:can we just lim bugs already?

dont u see this pivot as scum LOL

like shit im willing to vote now since "i cant be the hammer" for whatever reason :roll: :roll:
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:22 am

Post by bugspray »

If it's not mo and vand it could be Loki hop

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:23 am

Post by bugspray »

What's the VC?

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:55 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 790, bugspray wrote:If it's not mo and vand it could be Loki hop
r u town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Andante »

In post 791, bugspray wrote:What's the VC?
I believe you're e-1
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:26 am

Post by flow trap »

UNVOTE: Robert M Hunter
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:35 am

Post by flow trap »

Why does GB only have 2 posts :|

Loki, Anda, & Hop are my TRs from strongest to weakest but will catch up

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:43 am

Post by flow trap »

I like 633-641 from GPM but not Bug

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:45 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 650, bugspray wrote:
In post 647, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 585, bugspray wrote:claiming hoods isn't actually bad, idk why you imply it is
The value of protecting the confirmed good.
yeah later on i was like oh shit it is, no need to cherrypick outdated posts
People tend to read chronologically

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Andante »

flow, hammer bugs please
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:47 am

Post by flow trap »

Only if I SR them after I'm done catching up

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”