Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:34 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1676, Andante wrote:VOTE: Shiro

If there's actual traction, I'll vote this
Baaaaaa

In other news, let me relook into people.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:36 am

Post by flow trap »

Anda sus
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1723, Farkran wrote:Serious note @nero 1721: that's something that worries me too but how confident are you about scum!andante over beeboy or shiro?
confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.

I think andante is scum. I feel like her play in this game is different than here. Her claim is that she was an outted doc which im not sure makes sense.

like I know there are other scum and there are others I'd be willing to vote but Anda doesn't seem like a bad d1 lynch at all.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1728, Nero Cain wrote:I think andante is scum. I feel like her play in this game is different than here. Her claim is that she was an outted doc which im not sure makes sense.
I literally claimed doc so early that game.. idk what you're going at? You're choosing to look at that game and not the RoTIGBSM one? that people have linked and said that's exactly how I'm playing now... whatever
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:46 am

Post by flow trap »

I mean someone said Shiro was playing their meta

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was mislynched last game when people said I was playing to my scum meta so I'm going to take that with a grain of salt.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:56 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1731, Nero Cain wrote:I was mislynched last game when people said I was playing to my scum meta so I'm going to take that with a grain of salt.
I always take past games being brought up with a grain a salt. I think people can just easily misinterpret older games as valuable information.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:56 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1731, Nero Cain wrote:I was mislynched last game when people said I was playing to my scum meta so I'm going to take that with a grain of salt.
I always take past games being brought up with a grain a salt. I think people can just easily misinterpret older games as valuable information.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1729, Andante wrote:You're choosing to look at that game and not the RoTIGBSM one? that people have linked and said that's exactly how I'm playing now... whatever
but why is RoTIGBSM a better indication of your town play than the Hubble telescope?
I was an outted doc.
I don't really understand why that made you play differently.

whats are your reads right now?
when you gave a list of reads earlier why was kdowns no longer a scum read?
why am I no longer a scum read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

k dows post was so good he said it twice!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I have Shiro as nullscum in my head but I think a wagon there has similar issues to a beeboy elim in that we don't really get information from it. I also still think Andante is more likely to flip scum than Shiro. I also feel like Andante is anti-town regardless of alignment right now, but I might take jokes about being scum like this one unusually poorly.
In post 1683, Andante wrote:
In post 1680, SirCakez wrote:altho voting with my srs...
/puke
it's ok, we're bussing!
I remember one of my first threads in mafia discussion was about how much I dislike this exact kind of post.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Kdowns what is your take on the beeboy situation?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It's kinda against the rulez to claim scum with someone else but its also kinda a silly rule, isk

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1738, Nero Cain wrote:It's kinda against the rulez to claim scum with someone else but its also kinda a silly rule, isk
That's actually a rule? I don't remember that at all.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im pretty sure it was. maybe not a mod rule but a site rule or maybe it was never a site rule and just a shit ton od mods used to add it to thier rule set

kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:06 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1737, Dwlee99 wrote:Kdowns what is your take on the beeboy situation?

I say give him a chance to show up or at least give his replacement a chance? I was notorious for being basically beeboy when I first played games 10 years ago that I was almost policy lim'd day 1, no matter what I did. So I am probably going to be the least likely to jump on that lim'd.

(Also I know I have said this before but Shea's post reminded me. I will do my absolute best to make sure all pronoun's are correct. I do apologize because I know I will slip unintentionally. And one more thing, I know that we've changed terms and I am going to make sure I avoid using those previous terms, but I am human.)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Andante »

I was literally joking... you guys are seriously no fun... If you go "I wanna vote X but all my SRs are voting X" it implies you SR all of us, so I was like "haha we're bussing" no need to get all serious. this is actually angering me
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am very anti-fun

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:12 am

Post by flow trap »

:S

Toadette
Toadette
Goon
Toadette
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Toadette »

I won't comment on site rules while I'm a player but you can contact shea or a listmod if you want help with site rules
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Andante »

In my past experience, people who have annoyed me like this have been scum, so I think at least 1 of nero/kdowns are scum
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i feel like i annoyed you in RoTIGBSM (or w/e it's called), can you cite an example where scum have annoyed you?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:21 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1746, Andante wrote:In my past experience, people who have annoyed me like this have been scum, so I think at least 1 of nero/kdowns are scum

I mean you're my #1 SR so far. I just think what you've been doing in this game so far has been super sketch.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1747, Save The Dragons wrote:i feel like i annoyed you in RoTIGBSM (or w/e it's called), can you cite an example where scum have annoyed you?
you didn't annoy me there?? I said you were town like 100 times but couldn't get the wagon off you

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”