NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When you say ignore my wagon does that mean you think there aren't any scum on there or that i shouldn't consider it, when it's the single most AI thing in thread so far?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

Norwee how do you feel about your wagon? Nero said that you have a stronger reaction when you're being limmed. Part of me believes that you're trying very hard not to lose your cool because that is a personality flaw you want to work on
Stop
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 1948, MURDERCAT wrote:Time to catch up on 30 more pages, but I have a feeling we are just gunna yeet Titus?

Kinda a bummer tbh :/
did you bring the presents?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh shit Bee was scum afterall
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe not. idk, I'll sleep on it and let you know in the a.m
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 1930, Kazyan wrote:
In post 1924, kdowns wrote:
In post 1787, Andante wrote:
Yeah, I've been trying to back off posting in hopes half the people decided they'd want to talk.. kdowns has done nothing but tunnel me.. and that is getting annoying
I mean to be fair. I only do it, because it has been getting a reaction out of you that has been peaking my attention.
oh no

I diagnose this post with Fake.
You really don’t know me then. I really do, do this. Just ask anyone who knows me.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1249, Farkran wrote:
In post 1242, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is Unwd. And you're one of the more arrogant players i've met to think you've "caught me" because i made some light jokes in a game.
Also this is 100% town!norwee
I'm really back and forth on norwee right now
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 1562, Nero Cain wrote:it IS her first large and maybe I could understand her being overwhelmed by the biggest game she'd played in but then I do feel like her being super active early game and then falling off the face of the earth once things got serious is a Lil scummy.
I'm much more okay with this phrasing than you refering to my earlier statement of not wanting to go bhack through the fluff was.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

frick I just lost my page ;.;
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1295, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess i just find it hard to believe Beeboy would literally just never post as scum? Isn't this borderline trust tell?
This is weird to me, after such a strong reaction against the wagon
GTKAMURDERCAT

Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 1641, Anya wrote:
In post 1639, Kazyan wrote:
In post 1439, unwnd wrote:The best to know you is yourself. That's true for everyone. Defending yourself is not inherently scummy and it gives perspective
I've been thinking about this one. Like, I know what my scum tells are in Among Us--I overreact in defending myself and I gave too much info, e.g. nobody cares about what kind of burger I was making in the task; they just wanted to know where I was. But my writing voice is significantly different from my on-the-spot speaking voice, so I don't know how well those things translate. I curate my posts as scum in order to look like I have natural town reactions, but I also self-edit a lot as town in order to express my thoughts as clearly as possible; I'm on the sixth+ version of this sentence you're reading.
that's probably why you read as unnatural sometimes

you should just post your first draft every time and we'll see it for its unedited organic towny beauty
Was goign to say essientally this exact thing
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 1676, Andante wrote:VOTE: Shiro

If there's actual traction, I'll vote this
What do you mean by "if there's actual Traction," you're making it sound like this is almost a safety vote
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1373, SirCakez wrote:I feel the Cat would be sticking out to me as someone obvious to put in my TRs were he town and that didn't happen here
I don't really play until D3 of larges though, too hard to actually do anything
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1398, SirCakez wrote:the more I think about this post the more I dislike it
I kinda agree
GTKAMURDERCAT

Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 1721, Nero Cain wrote:you can rejoin it, I guess I just don't really like the Shiro vote. It concerns me that both counter wagons to Andante of be lurkers (bee and shiro) both are real null and easily scapegoatable.
Even though I was never really a Fan of the Adante Wagon, I have to agree
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1957, Ivyeo wrote:I'm much more okay with this phrasing than you refering to my earlier statement of not wanting to go bhack through the fluff was.
I don't think I ever said what you are thinking I said.

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

Probably dropping you down to null Ivyeo
Stop
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1962, MURDERCAT wrote:I don't really play until D3 of larges though
:igmeou:

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1499, Brave Heart Lion wrote:
In post 1186, Flea The Magician wrote:If it helps, I dunno who you are and it's clear you don't know me that well
If I'm ever revealed, you'll eat your words.

Im hesitant to town read you because of a recent game but as much as I'm hesitant I keep getting closer and oser to fleaheart!town
Bookmark, feeling sleepy. Will do a readslist in the morning, think I have like 6 or so solid townies.

VOTE: Titus

Probably going to be fine with this when I catch up.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 1809, Shiro wrote:With a fair amount of confidence I would say

Nero,Fire,you,cake,unwn,flow,toadette and fark, for now at least.

I wanna say Chara and Dwee and anya but to a lesser degree

The rest are various shades of null or I can barely remember them.

Mild scumreads on Norwe,Iv and kdown

Kdown was null but this post
In post 1782, kdowns wrote:
In post 1757, Andante wrote:I mean, I think your whole "case" on me is just flat out bad. It all stems from me calling you scum after you had like 2 posts, and I'm the only person you've even looked at since then...

You couldn’t be more wrong though. While I first saw your attack on me as opportunistic. It’s just been more clear with how quickly you jumped wagons, as a way to distract from the wagon that’s already on you.
was all kind of bad and misinformation filled.
The fact that Shiro was ready with all of this for when questioned makes me think Shiro is very likely town here, the quote makes it feel more throughout to me
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 1809, Shiro wrote:With a fair amount of confidence I would say

Nero,Fire,you,cake,unwn,flow,toadette and fark, for now at least.

I wanna say Chara and Dwee and anya but to a lesser degree

The rest are various shades of null or I can barely remember them.

Mild scumreads on Norwe,Iv and kdown

Kdown was null but this post
In post 1782, kdowns wrote:
In post 1757, Andante wrote:I mean, I think your whole "case" on me is just flat out bad. It all stems from me calling you scum after you had like 2 posts, and I'm the only person you've even looked at since then...

You couldn’t be more wrong though. While I first saw your attack on me as opportunistic. It’s just been more clear with how quickly you jumped wagons, as a way to distract from the wagon that’s already on you.
was all kind of bad and misinformation filled.
So I can come back and respond to this in the morning.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 1915, Kazyan wrote:
In post 1869, xofelf wrote:Shiro: There's not much in here, not really. But timezones can really fuck you. I don't really see the people calling this scum though. Feels like a super reach, they're no more scummy than a lot of the other slots that aren't posting much(which sure some of those could be lurking scum) but this doesn't feel like trying to fly under the radar or anything, but rather just trying when the time exists to do so. I don't see it. I do like the readspost they made. I just have a very genuine trying vibe to this slot, not overly compensating or just doing enough to be forgotten. It's all doing what they can manage.
I've been asking for a case on Shiro, but have received nothing. It's odd to me that the wagon appeared of nowhere with nothing obviously (imo) backing it, just a "yeah this seems like a good wagon, why not" vibe, and I think...maybe that's +town for people who jumped onto it? Like, why would scum just look at a wagon based on nothing with 1 or 2 votes and go "this is the least suspicious place to put my vote". We should review the Shiro wagon later.
There was a small one from Adante iirc
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 1932, Momrangal wrote:Im just

I'm at the point where I'm willing to sheep someone today

I'll take windheart, Farkheart and maybe bakeheart.

Sorry neroheart, I love you and you're very likely town but your reads are average at best

I say this with much love
this is a big mood
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1875, Andante wrote:
In post 1873, Anya wrote:andante andante i want the beans i wanna make sure you aren't just pretending to say i'm a wolf bc i thought you were town for it earlier

what? lol all you have are these filler posts, I feel like it's fluff from scum
:I
In post 1893, Firebringer wrote:why haven't we yeeted beeboy? are we gonna wait for a replacement on that
I don't get why so many of y'all are so eager to eliminate the beeboy slot. I do not think his activity was alignment indicative at all and I've posted evidence to this effect.
In post 1896, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1721, Nero Cain wrote:you can rejoin it, I guess I just don't really like the Shiro vote. It concerns me that both counter wagons to Andante of be lurkers (bee and shiro) both are real null and easily scapegoatable.
understandable
i just want to widen my pushes here a bit because i've been on the same three people for a while (anda, kaz, ivy)
i don't expect this wagon to go to elim
and Shiro's reaction upon returning to thread does not feel super great
and I think the Norwe wagon is ass
I agree on the Norway wagon but I didn't find Shiro's return too objectionable. I'm scumreading him more for the things that happened before that post, and feel like since then I am getting a bunch of null flags.
In post 1929, Anya wrote:when i return i want to see a cozy night greet me let's not take forever with this day

VOTE: beeboy

turn on the hydraulic press before everyone gets bored and tired
I don't like this post. In general, Anya will post things I like about other players and then randomly hop her vote around. I can't help but feel like she could be picking up on legitimate reasons to scumread her buddies, saying them for towncred later, and then hopping off of the wagon so that it doesn't really go anywhere.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

Alright, done rereading and add Shiro to my TRs,
Looking at Norwee as the biggest wagon, their response to being wagon'd is the only thing that pinged me in their ISO. Things like calling their wagon crappy, and just kinda discrediting it instead of looking for scum on it just doesn't feel like a towny mindset
VOTE: Norwe

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”