NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did anyone claim to be a cat or dog yet? I haven't read everything so i might have missed it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2070, Chara wrote:i'm not, it doesn't feel stagnant in the least. though i know deadline is creeping.
it's not so much about deadline though that is a good reason to get in gear but its 80+ pages and nothing is really going to get solved without deaths and night actions.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:27 am

Post by unwnd »

I am totally fine with ending the day sooner rather than later, I would like to be choosy on who that is
Stop
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Chara »

it has been talked about in the thread a fair bit, obviously you wouldn't have read this yet but i think it makes sense. i am curious about why you suspect multiball.

pedit: i was thinking it was a cat mafia vs. dogs but that the dogs were some kind of special town faction because dogs vs cat media often features evil cats and Varsoon's SU mafia did something like that with the crystal gems.
but in hindsight multiball just makes a lot more sense and is simpler than some highly specialized mechanic in a Varsoon theme.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2077, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2070, Chara wrote:i'm not, it doesn't feel stagnant in the least. though i know deadline is creeping.
it's not so much about deadline though that is a good reason to get in gear but its 80+ pages and nothing is really going to get solved without deaths and night actions.
I agree with Nero here although scum would want today wrapped up too.

There's lots of VC data to go off of. I've been thinking about claiming for that reason.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2075, unwnd wrote:VOTE: Raya

Last time I sheeped you Chara it ended up being a good thing
:>

what was the last time?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2076, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did anyone claim to be a cat or dog yet? I haven't read everything so i might have missed it.
not seriously i think. who knows for sure.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:30 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2081, Chara wrote:
In post 2075, unwnd wrote:VOTE: Raya

Last time I sheeped you Chara it ended up being a good thing
:>

what was the last time?
I think FL v Hectic on some sort of wagon
Stop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2079, Chara wrote:it has been talked about in the thread a fair bit, obviously you wouldn't have read this yet but i think it makes sense. i am curious about why you suspect multiball.

pedit: i was thinking it was a cat mafia vs. dogs but that the dogs were some kind of special town faction because dogs vs cat media often features evil cats and Varsoon's SU mafia did something like that with the crystal gems.
but in hindsight multiball just makes a lot more sense and is simpler than some highly specialized mechanic in a Varsoon theme.
I'd rather sit on why I suspect multiball but I may have no choice. I logically deduced that dogs and cats are not the bad guys, but from my spot it's not hard.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:32 am

Post by xofelf »

Honestly, the Titus rep in is frankly ideal for that slot, so I'm really not into ending the day. Titus is incredibly easy to read whatever alignment she happens to be. And whatever posts she makes are info goldmines so people wanting to end the day now and pushing all over that slot are giving me some bad vibes.

Also, Anya is giving me bad vibes. I think it was unwnd who mentioned her whole independent vibe(if it wasn't you, sorry I just remembered it being you), and I have to agree it's very weird now. I might just always be hella sus of people who seem to be playing their own kind of game in the middle of another game, because they become impossible to read and I don't like that at all. You should want some people to be able to get actual reads off of you, not just be an inscrutable blob.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2077, Nero Cain wrote:
then it's because i want to see more from Raya.

Andante wagon is kind of dead, where are you thinking you'd like to go?

pedit: the only scum i remember catching was Ydrasse who was sort of caught already. but sure.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2084, Titus wrote:I'd rather sit on why I suspect multiball but I may have no choice. I logically deduced that dogs and cats are not the bad guys, but from my spot it's not hard.
if you think it's a good idea to sit on that by all means, i think multi vs. single is a more important thing to know than what the scum flavor is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

It could go either way. I still think singleball with the people pushing multiball incorrectly being town but I can't rule out the possibility.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Farkran »

I want to vote murdercat. I mean, all my vote switches so far haven't been strong reconsiderations of the slots, rather i moved onto targets that i feel more confident scumreading

I think murdercat has the highest chance to flip scum out of all of them right now, although i could also see a world where all of them are scum. I guess we need a flip.

VOTE: murdercat

Please show me if there is any interest
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i know andante has claimed dog, maybe pooky. Someone claimed cat i think but i mean i highly doubt this game is breakable by flavor.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2038, Chara wrote:
In post 2016, Raya36 wrote:Oops, it's once again my morning catch up before work so I'm gonna have to put this question on hold again. I'll set a reminder on my phone this time though.
i find this a more important question to answer than catching up with every post in the thread.
Yeah, I agree. I'll answer it first thing after work. I don't have time in the mornings or on break to go back and find the quotes I need.
In post 2053, unwnd wrote:Yeah I honestly have an easy time townreading Raya when she's town, she has good thoughts

Right now those thoughts feel ensnared in a game she can't keep up with so I can't entirely fault her
Would you guys prefer when I catch up I just read instead of trying to make a post to go along with it? It's not my usual playstyle but then I should have more time to actually play in the present.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

Nero, if you want to end the day, why are you on Adante? Do you not scumread any of the major wagons?

If that's the case, why would you want to end the day instead of getting Adante through?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2091, Raya36 wrote:Would you guys prefer when I catch up I just read instead of trying to make a post to go along with it? It's not my usual playstyle but then I should have more time to actually play in the present.
yes please!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt Andante happens at this point

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Farkran »

Wrt titus i have to say the rep-in didn't make me happy (alignment-wise, i have nothing against titus as a person lol)

It would have been fairly easy to understand why her slot has been run up. The slot was hardlurking with a reported meta of a scum lurker - i don't think it's being used as a counterwagon to scum, at least by those who led the wagon (i.e. pooky, kazyan, unwnd)

Murdercat being there is concerning though.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2094, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt Andante happens at this point
So why don't you pick a wagon that will happen?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2086, Chara wrote:Andante wagon is kind of dead, where are you thinking you'd like to go
I'm not really sure, to be honest. Bothe the Titus and Norway wagons don't excite me all the much but if I had to choose I'd go norway. Gonna reread Kaz and see how I feel.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2095, Farkran wrote:Wrt titus i have to say the rep-in didn't make me happy (alignment-wise, i have nothing against titus as a person lol)

It would have been fairly easy to understand why her slot has been run up. The slot was hardlurking with a reported meta of a scum lurker - i don't think it's being used as a counterwagon to scum, at least by those who led the wagon (i.e. pooky, kazyan, unwnd)

Murdercat being there is concerning though.
The hard lurking point should stop at the subout. That indicates IRL. If beeboy was scum hard lurking, he'd post just enough to stay in the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Ivyeo »