NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've kinda ignored a lot of slots in this game as i don't know them and i'd rather focus on solving in the slots i'm already familiar with.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Ya'll making me trawl though these pages I'm capping milestones btw.

Brief update, el Catto is smellin of fish. BearHeartBear I am expecting to shine like the godsdamned beacon they are soon, NBEE still isn't impressing me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2477, Flea The Magician wrote:NBEE still isn't impressing me.
What would impress you?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:24 am

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2477, Flea The Magician wrote:NBEE still isn't impressing me.
What would impress you?
Towntelling.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A lot of slots that know me claim i've towntold.
If you expected anything else then idk what. I can't spend a lot of time making huge analyzis of the game. I'm just trying to make the best of it as much as i can.

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

@Farkran I don't think you answered this.
In post 2034, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1999, Farkran wrote: 4. Defending beeboy for no reason? Unless you have a different experience with beeboy than the 3 or 4 people who said he's hardlurking as scum - this is not to say beeboy is certainly scum but i dislike the contrast in confidence if there's no reason to justify that

Raya could be scum
In post 2004, Farkran wrote: I agree a lot with dwlee. Although i don't scumread pooky. It is true that the town!pooky who fought me two games ago was much more active though. I might want to reassess later, but definitely far from my today's favorite lim
These don't feel like they make much sense together because I'm arguably doing the most "defending" of the beeboy slot and even did it in the post you quote.
In post 2071, Titus wrote:
In post 2068, Chara wrote:does this change with multiball, Titus?
I have reason to suspect multiball but no hard evidence of such. Where does this come from? Why can't there just be one scumteam?
In post 2074, Titus wrote:Yeah, but this game is called Dogs versus cats and town are explicitly animals.

Dogs and cats being the bad guys is just not a thing.
In post 2084, Titus wrote:
In post 2079, Chara wrote:it has been talked about in the thread a fair bit, obviously you wouldn't have read this yet but i think it makes sense. i am curious about why you suspect multiball.

pedit: i was thinking it was a cat mafia vs. dogs but that the dogs were some kind of special town faction because dogs vs cat media often features evil cats and Varsoon's SU mafia did something like that with the crystal gems.
but in hindsight multiball just makes a lot more sense and is simpler than some highly specialized mechanic in a Varsoon theme.
I'd rather sit on why I suspect multiball but I may have no choice. I logically deduced that dogs and cats are not the bad guys, but from my spot it's not hard.
Here are three softs. Granted, all pretty soon before she claimed. But they do at least exist.
In post 2130, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2125, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2119, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero I want your read on Anya.
eh. She's pretty null for me. This seems pretty much the same as I've seen her b4 . I like some of her voting history. I didn't like her town read of andante. I posted it earlier but I was worried that her "it feels like 3 scum" might be a slip. MB with 3 man teams seems very plausible. If you want to argue that she's hunting the other team then fine but she's not my preferred wagon. If I were to vote her it would just be to get a hard-to-read slot out.
My issue wasn't that I thought she was hunting the other team. I think she made a half-assed push on Raya, switched her vote a bunch of times, and repeated the process. Her interactions with me last night felt terrible as well.
I wish Nero or anyone responded to this. I feel like Anya is getting away with this and we are between eliminating two people I don't think are scum.
In post 2134, Dwlee99 wrote:Does Pooky have any content that isn't about beeboy? Really doesn't feel like it from a skim of their ISO.
This is the last post before I made before I felt there was total information overload from the amount of posts.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: anya
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2136, Andante wrote:
In post 2134, Dwlee99 wrote:Does Pooky have any content that isn't about beeboy? Really doesn't feel like it from a skim of their ISO.
Are you trying to shift a wagon to someone for "no content" ?? feels sus
I feel like you're town now because of your + kmdown's softs in relation to Titus but also why do you keep making posts like this? I don't even understand why you thought the beeboy wagon was good before Titus claimed because I just remember you naked voting it.
In post 2139, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i will promise to drive the dwlee elim tomm after titus flips red today
In post 2145, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol you're the one who came up with the read first,

i just remembered beeboy being really flakey as scum after you brought it up

then i remembered being tilted at him stealing my dance partner

then i was consumed by the desire to eat him
I feel like this post is trying to distance yourself from responsibility if the Titus elim goes through and the post above this one feels fake.
In post 2171, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Titus

your claim is unbelievable and if true will be valuable information for us
Feel like it's more valuable after it can potentially get results. If Nero's theory is correct, I imagine there will be ways to tell with the results.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2483, Dwlee99 wrote:If Nero's theory is correct
just b/c my avatar is dancing Jesus don't treat my words as the holy scripture. I was just thinking of a way that Bojack could potentially make sense in the setup if it was an attempt at maybe a realistic type setup and the town drunk that spews crazy conspirisy theories about aliens trying to take over the farm. I mean we've all watched ancient aliens right?

Also Shea could have just added

Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I kinda think Titus is just scum b/c she claims crazy roles as wifom.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I found your theory plausible, Nero. I've seen some Bojack and I'm p sure he is crazy. Regardless, more information alive than dead for now I think.

I'm currently going over all the setup spec with aliens and I don't really think there is anything to comment on here. People are just saying things and I'm getting nothing from it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

now I'm worried that I've given scum an out. "maybe Nero wuz right and I'm just the farm drunk and thats why I don't have any positive results." but I guess we can give it a few days and see what happens.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I am thinking that it could be something completely different from that so I guess we will have to wait and see.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2450, Titus wrote:I'll admit I am a bit confused by the gamestate with my SRs defending me and my townreads pushing me.
This is the only comment that Titus has made that feels scummy to me. Everything else feels like town!Titus from other games with her (albeit a while ago).
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:22 am

Can I just say adhd can get in the freaking bin. I've read pages 70-75 10 freaking times now before realising "oh yeah we've read this"....
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:24 am

NBEE You may have towntold to those you know you, what I'm expecting is something that to me seems town indicative, at best for me you've null'd. You also seem to have neglected mentioning my vote on you but challenged a number of others, is mine legitmate do you think?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

VoteCount 1.36

NorwegianboyEE [8]
shiro, flea the magician, toadette, save the dragons, raya36, Ivyeo, kazyan, nero cain
Titus [6]
pooky, firebringer, MURDERCAT, anya, Brave Heart Lion, unwnd
shiro [2]
sircakez, farkran
anya [2]
dwlee99, titus
raya36 [1]
chara
Kazyan [1]
andante
flow trap [1]
norwegianboyEE
Dwlee99 [1]
flow trap
pookythemagicalbear [1]
kdowns

Not Voting [ 1 ]

xofelf

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-05-17 20:33:31)
Last edited by Thestatusquo on Thu May 13, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:28 am

Spoiler: One2
In post 1755, Nero Cain wrote:get a new mouse man.
Mine quad clicks sometimes :3 £35 for a new trackball is a pain in the butt though... Worth it when I annoy my friends keeping up with them with it.
In post 1763, Andante wrote:
In post 1761, Anya wrote:if she's a wolf she'd have to be non stop drinking energy drinks the sleep deprivation will show soon and we'll notice her absence if that's the case
lmaoo so I should dissapead for 48 hours. got it
Dare you.
In post 1769, Shiro wrote:I mean I will blame my european timezone for replying late to kmost of things, cant help it. For reference I now managed to read the thread and I have to read 20+ pages. I don't mind but, that is kind of why I have a replying delay.
This is an entire fking mood

I've already interacted with some of these bits...

Spoiler: Two5
In post 1857, unwnd wrote:If Norwee is scum then Fark is scum with him

I stand by this
I'm not seeing it?
In post 1859, Andante wrote:I think Fark is scummier than norwee
Elaborate?

[meta=Foxelf #1869]

I like this post, elf is much town methinks.[/meta]
In post 1884, Raya36 wrote:I think Andante's punishment for posting so much should be to reread the entire thread and answer every missed question
Owch, agreed. :mrgreen: :P
In post 1895, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1881, Nero Cain wrote:I also kinda think that Norway and I are very similar and when we've been town together in the past he's just like nodded along with me. I think he voted Andante with me earlier but he hasn't been exactly like he's been in the past, imo. I might vote him but it would be mostly for revenge.
i feel norwee is in his scum zone but i can't put my finger on why i think that
Try using Odor Sleuth, see if that helps.

Spoiler: Three5
In post 1910, Kazyan wrote:These last few pages have done a thing where, like, I have to read through them all to catch up, but I realize that 90% of it leaves no impression (we're playing this like it's over an instant messaging program instead of a forum) and over half of my effort should be digging into xofelf's analysis, not figuring out what Andante and Nero are on about.
Feel my pain over 20 pages behind again. like seriously I ain't doin catchups tomorrow.
In post 1932, Momrangal wrote:Im just

I'm at the point where I'm willing to sheep someone today

I'll take windheart, Farkheart and maybe bakeheart.

Sorry neroheart, I love you and you're very likely town but your reads are average at best

I say this with much love
HAAAI MOOOOM!
*proceeds to eat words*

In post 1948, MURDERCAT wrote:Time to catch up on 30 more pages, but I have a feeling we are just gunna yeet Titus?

Kinda a bummer tbh :/
This is not the catto I know.
In post 1982, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1979, Anya wrote:what's your proof i change my vote a lot
Anya wrote:i figured that wouldn't last

VOTE: beeboy
I'm being trolled
Amazing xD
In post 1985, Brave Heart Lion wrote:Norweeheart is leantown. This doesnt feel like his SK game, where he was shading everyone who suspected him. I dont expect his scum game to be that far off from that
Hasn't shaded me, in fact I'm pretty sure I've been blanked.

Spoiler: Four5
[meta=Unwnds Readslist V4]

Anya just straight 180'd? Like only 52 posts ago had Anya as core, what on earth happened?
In post 1991, unwnd wrote:Anya's recent posts bother me greatly

VOTE: Anya
This is the only mention?
[/meta]
In post 2017, Flea The Magician wrote:OK who are the people using the "ivyeo is overwhelmed maybe" shenangians?
Going back to this, Ivyeo was not overwhelmed in ISO, at all.
In post 2023, SirCakez wrote:happy with Titus rep in cuz I think she should be readable here if she's scum
100% this
In post 2058, Titus wrote:VOTE: Anya

My VCA gut says I am run up because one of Shiro/Norway is scum but Anya's flops just ping so hard and Shiro isn't lurking like they tend to do as scum. I need to give Norway a read.
Did titus know who she replaced and the tell on the slot? :/
In post 2076, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did anyone claim to be a cat or dog yet? I haven't read everything so i might have missed it.
There was a few I think.

Spoiler: Five5
In post 2090, Nero Cain wrote:i know andante has claimed dog, maybe pooky. Someone claimed cat i think but i mean i highly doubt this game is breakable by flavor.
This is why I said i would expect flavour to be NAI, and forms a large chunk of my Shiro suspicions rn.
In post 2126, Save The Dragons wrote:murdercat - what changed from "let's give beeboy more time" to "titus is doomed" and your vote on the slot?
I like this. Fenrir can be townbinned for now.

Screw it i'm stopping here, I'm fed up of reading in a loop -.-;

@87
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Kazyan »

My NBEE vote is a compromise vote, at this point. I think I'd be more comfortable with an elimination of Anya or Pooky.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2494, Kazyan wrote:My NBEE vote is a compromise vote, at this point. I think I'd be more comfortable with an elimination of Anya or Pooky.
We have 4 days. That's enough time to switch the wagons.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i kind of liked . NorwegianboyEE, you should give reads on slots that you don't know as well, though. a lot of us are in the same boat here. i'm not sold but i'm not sure it's what i want to do today anymore.

what happened to the kazyan wagon

VOTE: kazyan
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Farkran »

@dwlee 2481

Maybe i forced a scumtell on raya that actually wasn't real since she wasn't the only one defending the beeboy slot before it became titus

Altough i'm pretty sure that i didn't like it tonally, in contrast to how people like you and norwee asked to wait & reassess later. Now though i think that titus is actually more likely to flip town than scum, so raya is probably less guilty of that particular point, defending a lurker town slot shouldn't come from scum - the other 3 points still stand though and all in all i wouldn't be opposed to a raya lim even if it's not my current fav
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:47 am

Spoiler: My brain reading this

Seriously, I ain't doing catchups D2, it's live or bust.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually thinking about it, Farkrans scumgame is so good i’m not sure i’m comfortable townreading them with aby level of confidence until we’ve had some stronger evidence than just their tone and play. As they’re pretty good at faking that.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”