They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:54 am

Post by bugspray »

one of the many trials and sibulations of being nonbinary
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Cook »

In post 175, bugspray wrote:one of the many trials and sibulations of being nonbinary
Second this.
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
"If Mafia game not filling, you have not enough hostages" — Enchant //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by choof »

In post 175, bugspray wrote:sibulations
I've popped into this thread at least twice since you posted this and just saw the pun rofl
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 160, Ivyeo wrote:There has barely been anything AI so far
you should just do some crazy shit so that we can also read you better and not have akwward andante reads

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 72, Anya wrote:anyway it says any PT will have daytalk which is an interesting way of putting it

it means wolves could just have no PT and therefore no talk at all and no daytalk

i think cook would just say wolves have daytalk if it were that simple
this is a dumb post

stop posting dumb posts anya, youre better than this

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 78, bugspray wrote:
Spoiler: anya don't look

Nobody even very expects really good or nooby noob awesomenes going into very extreme yeetlo or untown posts
i think you just gave me a stroke

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 95, InsidiousLemons wrote:anya has said some weird shit like, a couple times now

in the one other game i played with her she wasn't so wanton with her accusations and theory crafting right out the gate. she was scum that game. it's early, but i wonder if this might indicate that she feels she has less to lose this game.

is a little weird because it kind of implies that even after a year on the site, anya doesn't know there's a standard list of normal roles, but it doesn't feel
that
out of character for her. for the record, the day modifier
is
considered normal on MS, provided the role that it applies to is also considered normal.

, on the other hand, is just bad. anya is a competent and capable scum player and should be treated as such. i am wary of attempts to disarm like this.
52 is a joke and so is this post

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 105, choof wrote:everyone else's post history seems boring by comparison, the only solid thing I think I can put forth is that imo dunn and anya aren't scum partners
oh im glad you already have half of a solve by the fourth page

Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 95, InsidiousLemons wrote:anya has said some weird shit like, a couple times now

in the one other game i played with her she wasn't so wanton with her accusations and theory crafting right out the gate. she was scum that game. it's early, but i wonder if this might indicate that she feels she has less to lose this game.

is a little weird because it kind of implies that even after a year on the site, anya doesn't know there's a standard list of normal roles, but it doesn't feel
that
out of character for her. for the record, the day modifier
is
considered normal on MS, provided the role that it applies to is also considered normal.

, on the other hand, is just bad. anya is a competent and capable scum player and should be treated as such. i am wary of attempts to disarm like this.
not exactly like your essays of old but your stock is rising good job apples
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 127, Umlaut wrote:
In post 99, bugspray wrote:i like how choof and lemons are actually trying to advance the collective town info pool despite how unhelpfuil this RVS has been
I was going to ask if this was on the basis of just and since they were the only gamestate-advancing posts I could see by them but looking back on the thread I guess you're right that that still puts them above average.

I actually disagree with Egix in , Lemons' post seems like actually trying to understand and read Anya whereas Choof was just poking at me for something they would have understood already if they read the thread (and did understand a few posts later in )

Anya wagon is bad, I offer an alternative:

VOTE: choof

I really dislike , partially because they should be
voting
Anya if they suspect her and aren't already voting someone better, but mostly because the "reasons" they're giving for a scummo vibe seem less like things that a person would
actually
expect more from scum and more like things a person would
imagine
being legitimate cause for a scumread.
raccoon you seem like town this time i want to trust you and never look back

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by osuka »

choof is being actively trolled and is completely oblivious to it

this is pretty funny

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: umlaut/vote] i absolutely don't understand the levels of logic in that argument agasint choof and it seems like there's stairs missihng and your brain leaped the gap without notigcing

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by bugspray »

i dayvig osuka

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by bugspray »

is a pedit

Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Anya »

i was kidding about the daytalk and multiple teams stuff btw i read the setup post before the game started

was looking for those juicy cranberry reactions i think dunnstral's was slightly town
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Anya »

t4 is so towny it hurts my eyes to stare i don't know what you all are on about
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 118, Andante wrote:
In post 75, Anya wrote:
In post 73, Dunnstral wrote:No, that's just a general way of covering roles like neighbor and mason
idk we'll see it's just a feeling

i'll be on the lookout for secret communication though so you better use morse code to escape my introspection
Why does this feel like rolefishing. like, the game has just begun...
???????????????????

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Umlaut »

I dayroleblock bugspray

In post 186, bugspray wrote:VOTE: umlaut/vote] i absolutely don't understand the levels of logic in that argument agasint choof and it seems like there's stairs missihng and your brain leaped the gap without notigcing
It's like a one-sentence argument, what do you not understand?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 122, Umlaut wrote:
In post 98, choof wrote:
In post 96, Umlaut wrote:Why do people try to theorize in normals without knowing how normals work.
would you like to elaborate or do you not care enough to do anything other than post bitter one liners
I'm happy with the bitter one-liners.

(Actually I don't think Anya's setup speculation was serious but anyone discussing ideas like "maybe there's no scum PT" as if they were serious doesn't know how normals work)

I disagree with , btw, Anya's activity and throwing around ridiculous accusations is exactly what I expect from town!Anya in early game (to be fair I have exactly one datum backing this up). And taking seriously is just absurd.
In post 95, InsidiousLemons wrote:for the record, the day modifier is considered normal on MS, provided the role that it ap plies to is also considered normal.
I would be really surprised if this is true. What's your source?
welcome to the townbloc, thanks for using your brain

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 123, Umlaut wrote:
In post 120, Andante wrote:
In post 96, Umlaut wrote:Why do people try to theorize in normals without knowing how normals work.
To be fair, a handful of us just came from a crazy normal game lol, Anya was 1 of 3 mafia doctors in that game, and the entire ending of that game was full of wild theories, and it was a normal game
I'm sorry I missed this one, I love abnormal normals.
it was funny as shit, pooky got super tilted and started raging post game when he found out the setup

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 189, Anya wrote:was looking for those juicy cranberry reactions i think dunnstral's was slightly town
Can you elaborate on this?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 193, osuka wrote:
In post 122, Umlaut wrote:
In post 98, choof wrote:
would you like to elaborate or do you not care enough to do anything other than post bitter one liners
I'm happy with the bitter one-liners.

(Actually I don't think Anya's setup speculation was serious but anyone discussing ideas like "maybe there's no scum PT" as if they were serious doesn't know how normals work)

I disagree with , btw, Anya's activity and throwing around ridiculous accusations is exactly what I expect from town!Anya in early game (to be fair I have exactly one datum backing this up). And taking seriously is just absurd.
In post 95, InsidiousLemons wrote:for the record, the day modifier is considered normal on MS, provided the role that it ap plies to is also considered normal.
I would be really surprised if this is true. What's your source?
welcome to the townbloc, thanks for using your brain
This is... a really weird reason to townread me

My brain doesn't get smarter when I'm town, I can use it all the time
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 127, Umlaut wrote:
In post 99, bugspray wrote:i like how choof and lemons are actually trying to advance the collective town info pool despite how unhelpfuil this RVS has been
I was going to ask if this was on the basis of just and since they were the only gamestate-advancing posts I could see by them but looking back on the thread I guess you're right that that still puts them above average.

I actually disagree with Egix in , Lemons' post seems like actually trying to understand and read Anya whereas Choof was just poking at me for something they would have understood already if they read the thread (and did understand a few posts later in )

Anya wagon is bad, I offer an alternative:

I really dislike , partially because they should be
voting
Anya if they suspect her and aren't already voting someone better, but mostly because the "reasons" they're giving for a scummo vibe seem less like things that a person would
actually
expect more from scum and more like things a person would
imagine
being legitimate cause for a scumread.
umlaut obvtowning

i largely agree and ill sheep this for now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 128, choof wrote:
In post 122, Umlaut wrote: I disagree with , btw, Anya's activity and throwing around ridiculous accusations is exactly what I expect from town!Anya in early game (to be fair I have exactly one datum backing this up).
haven't played with either of you so this may be moot atm, but we also have like a billion hours left in the day for her to spew town
And taking seriously is just absurd.
I'd agree more if didn't exist
In post 95, InsidiousLemons wrote:
Please do not ask people to confirm VT claims... and if people are VT please don't claim VT. thanks.
rhetorical question
In post 126, Andante wrote:Tbh I don't have anything too solid read wise yet from yall I laughed at the "do you say anything but bitter one liners" and yeah. top complaint is, don't out roles. I do not care if that VT claim was serious or not, do not confirm if you were serious... tbh yall have way too much role talk, I'd love to steer away from that if possible
perhaps this is because I don't mentally consider vanilla town to be a role in the same way that a roleblocker etc are considered roles
osuka wrote:choof is being actively trolled and is completely oblivious to it

this is pretty funny

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 143, Andante wrote:
In post 141, InsidiousLemons wrote:like yeah if the gamestate is stagnant 2 hours from deadline D2 scum probably aren't gonna try and get the ball rolling but there is zero risk straight out of RVS
lmao what? it's d1
that's exactly his point???

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”