JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1045, Almost50 wrote:why do SR VFP
Vote park on me lazy at best, easy way to seem active at worst. Also if gypyx is abrasive vbw is the opposite.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1045, Almost50 wrote: And finally: T3.. why is he higher than any if the 3 below him?
T3 is the closest thing I have to a null read.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Every single post coming from Grandpa feels like there is more and more tinfoil hat energy behind it. And like I disagree with almost every logical deduction they make, and find it hard to follow the threads that are trying to lay out and point at.

But like, is newbie scum really gonna be in here, having by far the highest post count (which is compounded by the fact that he, by far, makes the longest posts), spouting wild logical mumbo jumbo?

Personally, I feel like it is more likely that he is newbie town, way overthinking every possible combination of scum teams, and trying really really hard to solve, and getting stuck in a lot of tin foil hat "but if X is true, then that must mean Y, which means J. And if X and J are true, then we can conclude Q." Because it also feels like he thinks that he can't just deduce "I think that this person is scum." Like he is only satisfied if he can figure out the entire team all at once, even on Day 1.

I mean, if this is a newbie scum tactic, spouting the wildest lines of deductive reasoning, and hoping everyone just looks past it, then hats off to him I guess
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1046, GrandpaMo wrote:This isn't even a lot.
We should all strive to be more succinct
In post 1046, GrandpaMo wrote:Why do you townread Dann?
Is this a serious question
In post 1046, GrandpaMo wrote:Did you read that full post? You linked an analytical post I did ISOing and giving thoughts on everyone...
I did. I just explained this with A50
In post 1046, GrandpaMo wrote:Deflect? That isn't a "deflection" question in terms of being allignment indicitaive. I thought it was more of a "joke
or a meme. I even replied to the comment in bold...Can you elaborate on this? I am confused on what you are referring to.
The whole "This is town" bs quoting drap right around the flip
In post 1046, GrandpaMo wrote:What does this question mean? Look at what NM says... "GrandpaMo or Menlaque"

This results in the Either orr Fallacy where Lukewarm, in response, made a choice choosing either me or Mena.

This is when we all were theorizing it could be Mena. So again to restate my question, What does this question mean in regards of what you are trying to get out of?
I mean I think it's scummy to lay back and take that false choice instead of thinking and pushing for yourself
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1015, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 710, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 699, Not_Mafia wrote:Grandpa Mo or Menlaque today
If we are choosing between these two, I am leaning towards Mena. - I have Grandpa as a town read

VOTE: Mena
This is awfully go with the flow. Do you have a solve at this point or?
I ended day 1 with a scum read on Mena, and a town read on Not_Mafia.

So my town read suggested we vote out my scum read. Went with it.

I will say that my read on Mena has softened because I could see some of what I was scum reading him for being caused by IRL stress. So he has drifted from scum to null, at least until he comes back and rejoins Day 2
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I see what you're saying, Luke, I've just played with enough people to know newbies can be wild if they want. Especially if the scum RB told them to cause a distraction.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1025, JohnnyFarrar wrote:SPEAKING OF BINGLE where are the townreads coming from?

@Gyp you're not NOT trying to make enemies, y'know?
Some of it is people thinking effort is AI, and then townreading me even harder when I point out that it’s not. I’m pretty sure pooky is tr-ing me because I’m playing similarly to the TM Large theme. A50 tr on me is for reasons, but I don’t find it scummy.

Other than that, fuck if I know.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1030, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Wait was drapion actually a newbie? I thought it was hectic?
Drap was explicitly an alt but said his main was limbaity and he got yelled at for trying to in as a newbie, so def not hectic.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Who you tryna vote Bingle
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 420, Bingle wrote:Pooky, I think GPa believes his angles to be true regardless of his alignment, which makes me think at the very least he and Drap aren't S/S. Do you get a different vibe?
@Johnny what do you make of this?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

im hard townreading bingle because he's really scary good and if he's town he'll catch all the bad guys

also if i hard townread him the scum have an incentive to shoot him and if they shoot him i wont have to worry he's scum

im big smarts
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1058, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Who you tryna vote Bingle
Explicitly no one because I think people are putting too much weight on my reads.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1060, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im hard townreading bingle because he's really scary good and if he's town he'll catch all the bad guys

also if i hard townread him the scum have an incentive to shoot him and if they shoot him i wont have to worry he's scum

im big smarts
^People
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:46 pm

if bingle is still alive like day 5 you guys should definitely considering killing him

this is also a clever way to wifom the scum into leaving bingle alive so i can sheep him for longer.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1059, Bingle wrote:
In post 420, Bingle wrote:Pooky, I think GPa believes his angles to be true regardless of his alignment, which makes me think at the very least he and Drap aren't S/S. Do you get a different vibe?
@Johnny what do you make of this?
The joke he quoted from you and claimed it was serious analysis makes me disagree a little. Also this and the 10 or so posts in his iso after it
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Spooks it looks like sheeping Bingle is gonna lead to a nolim today, Bae. If Bingle wasn't here what would you be doing
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 2:00 pm

id kill you mena or gypyx
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

So now that my slots active I've been independently scummy?

What did gypyx do?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm

gypyx did nothing thats why hes on the list

you kind of sound like scum you and pine also did nothing
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm

i have faith lord bingle will come back to us

i can always murder Mena for moving to the Moon
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1068, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:gypyx did nothing thats why hes on the list
Is t3 on your list?
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you kind of sound like scum you and pine also did nothing
What game am I reminding you of?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1064, JohnnyFarrar wrote:The joke he quoted from you and claimed it was serious analysis makes me disagree a little. Also this and the 10 or so posts in his iso after it
Which joke? I've admittedly been skimming a lot of his content.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

post 156 those first 3 quotes. Does one stand out?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1053, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1046, GrandpaMo wrote:This isn't even a lot.
We should all strive to be more succinct

Well yes while this is true. It is sometimes better to express all your thoughts and feelings towards certain things / players from a townperson because sometimes that information may be valuable to yourself, to town, and to power role. You might have logic that could be determinent of the players or have false logic that even scum can get tricked upon (wifom). Any type of information is good. Yes, I do agree with quality over quanity. But sometimes quality reads need logic and reasoning and that coincides with more info (quantity)

In post 1046, GrandpaMo wrote:Why do you townread Dann?
Is this a serious question

Yes. Just answer it. Why did you think at that time Dann was town? They were the only one with just "town" and no reasoning hence why I asked.
In post 1046, GrandpaMo wrote:Did you read that full post? You linked an analytical post I did ISOing and giving thoughts on everyone...
I did. I just explained this with A50

Problem is... you made that post and try to portray it in a misleading wae like I was just "aggressively skimming Bingle" in which could be a scum thing in your words. However, that isn't wasn't I was doing. I made an analytical post referring to everyone, not just Bingle. And I called you out on that. And you are still talking to A50 like I was just talking about Bingle. This is NOT true. Please reread what you linked and look at every single comment I made... I made comments to A50, Luke, BIngle, and others if I recall correctly. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you probably just slightly skimmed through the content and maybe missed those sections. So I advise you to reread unless you are blatantly lying in which I hope you are not.
In post 1046, GrandpaMo wrote:Deflect? That isn't a "deflection" question in terms of being allignment indicitaive. I thought it was more of a "joke
or a meme. I even replied to the comment in bold...Can you elaborate on this? I am confused on what you are referring to.
The whole "This is town" bs quoting drap right around the flip

Again, what the fuck are you talking about. When you said this in post ... you quoted post . In post you come out and use that example. Now you are bringing new information that wasn't brought up in your initial read... And also considering this... How is this again deflection? Please answer my question. If you are talking about me saying "This is town" then yes, I genuinely thought that. I gave my whole analytical defense on to why Drap was scum and why T3 should have been the vote in post . So please, when you reply to this. Quote that exact interaction(s) where I was "deflecting" because I don't see a deflection anywhere and feel free to elaborate and explain to me HOW. Because everything you have said... gives no clue of deflection. And I am reading back in the EoD to see if you were talking about something else but I couldn't catch anything that I was doing that might have been considered "deflecting"

In post 1046, GrandpaMo wrote:What does this question mean? Look at what NM says... "GrandpaMo or Menlaque"

This results in the Either orr Fallacy where Lukewarm, in response, made a choice choosing either me or Mena.

This is when we all were theorizing it could be Mena. So again to restate my question, What does this question mean in regards of what you are trying to get out of?
I mean I think it's scummy to lay back and take that false choice instead of thinking and pushing for yourself
I agree in general. However, in this specific context lukewarm was already scumreading Mena and townreading me and gave other reads some time back. Given the Either Or Fallacy which stands to be true, then you have NM giving two choices of possible elims. Not reads. Elims. It would have been scummier if it were on the subject of reads but we were all talking about voting options. NM gave me (the person that Lukewarm was already townreading) and Mena (the person who lukewarm was already scumreading). Do you understand what I am trying to say? And how your reasoning is weak here?

In post 1055, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I see what you're saying, Luke, I've just played with enough people to know newbies can be wild if they want. Especially if the scum RB told them to cause a distraction.

Well first, I am not a complete noob. Well to me I want to say that, because this would be my 4th or 3rd game on the site? Okay I guess I am a noob. But the point is, that I have a town playstyle where I give my logic and reasonings stick with them and hope I am right. Those reads do change from time to time and my emotional intelligence gets combatted if I am scum read with bad reasoning or get confused as you can see all the times I flipped town in my games. So far, I haven't had a scum game yet which is unfortunate :/ And I wish to have one soon with the upcoming game. To avoid any possible confirmation bias you may have Johnny, I suggest you Iso'ing my previous games and looking at how I play. It should give you an idea on what I can do / what I can't do as town. So you would know at least (since you haven't played with me) to know what you are judging based off.

PS: You said this quote in bold. What distraction would there be if I were scum?... I don't think I caused any distraction as town? Everyone was very aligned and specifically ignoring my T3 vote to BW Drap. So again, what distraction are you talking about here?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Bingle »

Oh, lol, I'd forgotten I made that post.

Also, which games of mine did you read, GPa?

Return to “Completed Open Games”