Micro 1010: Divide and Conquer: Round 2 - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 475, Lukewarm wrote:@norwee, do you currently think Bingle or Not_Maifia is more likely to be the scum in your neighborhood?
Bingle.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 477, Bingle wrote:I'll hammer Scamp if he hits E-1 on the premise we turbolim Hop then Norwee after.
Like wtf is this.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And like Marcistar said, apparently Bingle thought it was a 50/50% chance either N_M or me could be scum with Hopkirk, his pet scumread. But now he is 100% sure it’s me and Hopkirk to the extent he will quickhammer someone he townreads just to eliminate us? Thst’s some scummy garbage.
VOTE: Bingle

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m more sure about Bingle than anyone in 6p hood atm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 477, Bingle wrote:I'll hammer Scamp if he hits E-1 on the premise we turbolim Hop then Norwee after.
Reminder of how extremely scummy this post is and an memorabilia to the day Bingle got caught as a wolf.

- Bunno
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Norwee seems really on board for almost any wagon in the 6p hood

Spoiler:
In post 191, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Marcistar
In post 409, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm
In post 470, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Vanderscamp
In post 207, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m extremely bad at reading Dunnstral. If you can explain how he thinks and plays as scum, and why he wouldn’t be bold like that, feel free to enlighten me.

Except specifically Hopkirk. Like he seems immediately unwilling to entertain a Scum Read on him, and even seems to think that someone having a scum read on them is suspicious.

This
feels
like it is coming from someone who is basically at a reverse Elo situation, and thus hoping for any wagon to pass except for his partner's.

Oh yeah, and why did Norwee get such a strong Town Read on Hopkirk again?
In post 352, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hopkirk also feels really townie now, i don’t think they would have had this progression on Marcistar if they were scum.
So my townreads now are Hopkirk, Marcistar and Guiltylion. With highest confidence on Hopkirk and GL.
And what was this progression on Marci that seemed worthy of his "highest confidence" TR?
Spoiler:
In post 295, Hopkirk wrote: i'm not sure on Marci yet. i might try and make time to read the meta that's being pointed out as really good at some point
In post 336, Hopkirk wrote:i TR Marci now btw. if you ask me why then i'm going to claim prophetic dreams, but there's better reasons

First he is "unsure in Marci" -> Me, Bingle, and GuiltyLion all state that we did not like the Marci wagon (all were stated before 336) -> Hopkirk gives marci a TR

So once 4 out of the 9 players all state they do not want to elim Marci day 1, Hopkirk gives her a TR, and that is enough for Norwee to give him a "highest confidence" TR for it?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is just how i play Lukewarm. I change my vote a lot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You'll notice this is exactly what Pear cased me for in the newbie and i flipped town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As for Hopkirk i just don't scumread them, you gonna sue me about it? Why is Hopkirk scummy? The burden of proof isn't on me.

- Bunno
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Can you better explain how Hopkirk ended up with such a strong TR from you?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I already stated i didn't believe Hopkirk would reverse their Marci read in that situation as scum. Granted, you said: "So once 4 out of the 9 players all state they do not want to elim Marci day 1, Hopkirk gives her a TR" which i don't remember seeing. So i'll re-read the situation to see if you're right.

- Bunno
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 508, NorwegianboyEE wrote:As for Hopkirk i just don't scumread them, you gonna sue me about it? Why is Hopkirk scummy? The burden of proof isn't on me.
There is a difference between not scum reading, and giving someone your most confident town read tho.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When did i ever say they are my most confident townread? They're not, it's Guiltylion.

- Bunno
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think we are posting at the same time, and so I am not responding to your most recent posts, but the one before :dead:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 352, NorwegianboyEE wrote: So my townreads now are Hopkirk, Marcistar and Guiltylion. With highest confidence on Hopkirk and GL.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 352, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hopkirk also feels really townie now, i don’t think they would have had this progression on Marcistar if they were scum.
So my townreads now are Hopkirk, Marcistar and Guiltylion. With highest confidence on Hopkirk and GL.
Oh right, here.
GL is still above Hopkirk though. I should have clarified that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anything else?

- Bunno
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 510, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I already stated i didn't believe Hopkirk would reverse their Marci read in that situation as scum. Granted, you said: "So once 4 out of the 9 players all state they do not want to elim Marci day 1, Hopkirk gives her a TR" which i don't remember seeing. So i'll re-read the situation to see if you're right.
Lukewarm - Post
GuiltyLion - Post
Bingle -Post

So prior to 336, me, GL, Bingle, and Marci are all positioning ourselves to not elim Marci today. Meaning if the scum team wants a miselim, they have to get every other player on board with multiple people in defend mode to overcome.

Then Hopkirk makes post
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, i'm kinda tired of seeing comments about how changing my votes is scummy when that's probably the most town indicative thing you'd find about my play if you knew anything about my general playstyle as both alignments.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And if Hopkirk really is scum, well i'm certainly not. So who'd he be with? N_M?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And don't you find it weird how incredibly confident Bingle is that i'm Hopkirk's scum partner? I think Bingle is rather scummy, and yet i have no strong read for who his partner would be. I find that early confidence incredibly scummy given that he hasn't even clarified why he believes it's me Hopkirk other than some vague shit like "nOrWeE dOeSn'T sCuMrEaD HoPkIrK!"

- Bunno
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am also struggling to figure out your mindset for pushing Marci earlier. Like you did not even do it because you scum read her
In post 188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Going through ISO's with GL conf!town, soul townread on Lukewarm, and Bingle putting paranoia on Hopkirk we're left with this in a Bingle!scum world.
Bingle -> {Dunnstral}{Marcistar}{Vanderscamp}
Most emphasis on Marcistar and Vanderscamp i think.
In post 190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Assuming N_M scum we're left with:

Dunnstral
Hopkirk
marcistar

Vanderscamp's ISO doesn't lend itself well to being allied with N_M imo. Ping me if you disagree.
In post 191, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Marcistar
This feels the most likely to be scum cumulatively when looking at both worlds.
Like your vote on her, that almost led to her being pushed out Day 1, came simply because she was on both lists (even though you also had Dunn on both lists), and that does not feel like a genuine reason someone pushes Marci out given your conversation with her where you talked her into playing this game with you.

Spoiler:
In post 1131, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1130, marcistar wrote:can u come play with me somewhere else im too shy to go alone without knowing anyone ;-;
If you want, you can sign up to one of the games i'm already signed up for.
I'm going to play in this micro 9 player setup:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=86465&start=64
In post 1141, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The 9 player micro i posted is really easy to understand.

I quite honestly expected all 3 of us to be buddying a bit, especially for the first half of Day 1, seeing as how you and I both were trying to help her branch out. But instead, your approach to her was try and push her out over a very weak PoE.

Like, if you had come out with a strong scum case on her, I would have understood. But your exact reasoning boiled down to "well, Marci is on both lists" when Dunn was sitting there on both lists too. Which makes me think that you were mostly thinking "which of these would be easier to push out atm?"

I think I am more convinced in my scum read on you then I am in my scum read on Hopkirk

VOTE: Norwee
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pft.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unbelievable.

- Bunno
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 502, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And like Marcistar said, apparently Bingle thought it was a 50/50% chance either N_M or me could be scum with Hopkirk, his pet scumread. But now he is 100% sure it’s me and Hopkirk to the extent he will quickhammer someone he townreads just to eliminate us? Thst’s some scummy garbage.
VOTE: Bingle
I agree with this

I'd like to hear what bingle thinks is different about me this game vs last game which would justify him being willing to hammer me here.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”