humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Lemons has never interacted with gerain or did something about his suspicion that gerain is scum other than say that he's playing mafia terribly. playing mafia terribly is not a scumtell.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:13 pm

In fact, Lemons gave me "townpoints" and he had choof as "looking more town". Although he gave my other posts "scumpoints" check what his reasons are for me being scum. There's nothing consistent about this dude.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 474, humaneatingmonkey wrote:huh? if it's not tvt, i'm scum? what's the logic in that?

Lemons hate T3 for the sins he had in a past game that gerain is doing even worse. if Lemons is the type to pressure someone for low info, and gerain is a scumread of his, how come i'm his preference? there's nothing consistent about that at all.
i can't tell if your brain is actually just on fire or if you're just like this normally

let's do some logic here yes
if it's not tvt, then that means that:
NOT (you town AND lemons town)
is true. knowing that not town = scum:
you scum OR lemons scum

which is true if you're scum, if lemons is scum, or if both of you are scum. i said that if it's not tvt, you're overwhelmingly likely to be the scum instead of lemons

do you comprehend or do i have to whip out good old ms paint?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by osuka »

you're trying way too hard for a reason i cannot discern right now

i largely agree with lemons but as i said i'm not entirely convinced you're scum just yet

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:16 pm

Lemons, I'm sorry for misgendering you and I hope your audition went great.

VOTE: InsiduousLemons but I will compromise with a geraintm wagon if you guys like that better.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:18 pm

In post 477, osuka wrote:you're overwhelmingly likely to be the scum instead of lemons
this is one. this one I disagree with.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:19 pm

In post 478, osuka wrote:you're trying way too hard for a reason i cannot discern right now
uhh.... i'm playing a game and trying to win. that's the reason.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 480, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 477, osuka wrote:you're overwhelmingly likely to be the scum instead of lemons
this is one. this one I disagree with.
this is a completely pointless post

what the fuck is that supposed to accomplish? i don't care if you waste your keystrokes, just don't waste my time

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:21 pm

osuka, chill the fuck out. that post wasn't made in a vacuum. it was part of a series.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:24 pm

on the other hand, geraintm looks scummy as hell. nothing about this dude makes me think "he's playing to win as town", and everything about this dude makes me think "he's playing to win as scum."
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by osuka »

it's still completely pointless. i'm not going to "chill out" if you keep posting that sort of shit

if you're town, you'll say that because it's true and because you're playing wincon. if you're scum, you'll say that even though it's false because you're playing wincon. now we're at the same place where we started but you have an extra post, i have fewer brain cells, and now the discussion we were actually having is completely derailed because you wanted to _really highlight_ that you disagreed with my read on you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by osuka »

nice deflection though

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:27 pm

Will Eliminate
InsidiousLemons
geraintm

Watching Out For
bugspray

I Don't Know Yet
Anya
Egix96
osuka
Dunnstral

Town
Umlaut
Andante
T3
Ivyeo

Confident about my townpile. I'm willing to look the other way to the players whose alignment I don't know yet.
Last edited by Cook on Mon May 17, 2021 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by osuka »

alright so what's your case on gerain

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:29 pm

In post 485, osuka wrote:it's still completely pointless. i'm not going to "chill out" if you keep posting that sort of shit

if you're town, you'll say that because it's true and because you're playing wincon. if you're scum, you'll say that even though it's false because you're playing wincon. now we're at the same place where we started but you have an extra post, i have fewer brain cells, and now the discussion we were actually having is completely derailed because you wanted to _really highlight_ that you disagreed with my read on you
if you were paying attention, I wanted to really highlight that Lemons is a sketchy dude. If you instead focused on that and chilled the fuck out, you would have understood this whole conversation instead of being unnecessary tilted
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 489, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 485, osuka wrote:it's still completely pointless. i'm not going to "chill out" if you keep posting that sort of shit

if you were paying attention, I wanted to really highlight that Lemons is a sketchy dude. If you instead focused on that and chilled the fuck out, you would have understood this whole conversation instead of being unnecessary tilted
i'm not tilted, i'm annoyed

if you want to highlight that lemons is sketchy, which i have made clear i thoroughly disagree, how about you provide some evidence? you have yet to show anything remotely convincing

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:32 pm

the dude's not in the business of finding out who scum is, and all about trying to not look like scum. also, I don't think he's ever done something about his vote on me? has he verbalized his reason on voting for me? nah dude, this guy's parking.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:39 pm

In post 474, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Lemons hate T3 for the sins he had in a past game that gerain is doing even worse. if Lemons is the type to pressure someone for low info, and gerain is a scumread of his, how come i'm his preference? there's nothing consistent about that at all.
Evidence:
1. T3's ISO, which has been very engaged in the game, compared to gerain's ISO, which has been self-absorbed and completely disconnected from the game.
2. Lemons' scumlist, which includes gerain and me, but who didn't vote gerain. (despite the pressure that gerain has from people like Ivyeo, Andante, and Dunnstral — making him a very viable wagon).
In post 475, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Lemons has never interacted with gerain or did something about his suspicion that gerain is scum other than say that he's playing mafia terribly. playing mafia terribly is not a scumtell.
Evidence:
1. Lemons' ISO, whose only mention of gerain is a comment on how terrible he plays.
In post 476, humaneatingmonkey wrote:In fact, Lemons gave me "townpoints" and he had choof as "looking more town". Although he gave my other posts "scumpoints" check what his reasons are for me being scum. There's nothing consistent about this dude.
Evidence
1. Lemons' choofslot progression: #140 → #244 → #342 → #347 (after Umaluts' #346) → and now #395 → #406. This is not natural progression.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:41 pm

In post 491, humaneatingmonkey wrote:the dude's not in the business of finding out who scum is, and all about trying to not look like scum. also, I don't think he's ever done something about his vote on me? has he verbalized his reason on voting for me? nah dude, this guy's parking.
to clarify, this is gerain.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:42 pm

My guys, I will misgender frequently. This is not personal. I am not American, and my native language is genderless.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 493, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 491, humaneatingmonkey wrote:the dude's not in the business of finding out who scum is, and all about trying to not look like scum. also, I don't think he's ever done something about his vote on me? has he verbalized his reason on voting for me? nah dude, this guy's parking.
to clarify, this is gerain.
i didnt think it was possible for you to make any less sense but evidently, i was mistaken

is this the saddest attempt at deflecting i've ever seen, or should i call an ambulance and let them know you're having a stroke?

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:02 pm

insult and acting tough aren't substitute for substance, osuka
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 492, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 474, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Lemons hate T3 for the sins he had in a past game that gerain is doing even worse. if Lemons is the type to pressure someone for low info, and gerain is a scumread of his, how come i'm his preference? there's nothing consistent about that at all.
Evidence:
1. T3's ISO, which has been very engaged in the game, compared to gerain's ISO, which has been self-absorbed and completely disconnected from the game.
2. Lemons' scumlist, which includes gerain and me, but who didn't vote gerain. (despite the pressure that gerain has from people like Ivyeo, Andante, and Dunnstral — making him a very viable wagon).
In post 475, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Lemons has never interacted with gerain or did something about his suspicion that gerain is scum other than say that he's playing mafia terribly. playing mafia terribly is not a scumtell.
Evidence:
1. Lemons' ISO, whose only mention of gerain is a comment on how terrible he plays.
In post 476, humaneatingmonkey wrote:In fact, Lemons gave me "townpoints" and he had choof as "looking more town". Although he gave my other posts "scumpoints" check what his reasons are for me being scum. There's nothing consistent about this dude.
Evidence
1. Lemons' choofslot progression: #140 → #244 → #342 → #347 (after Umaluts' #346) → and now #395 → #406. This is not natural progression.
this is a joke, right? a bad joke? you're just fucking with me? please tell me you're just trying to make me angry

t3 is "very engaged"? He's nowhere near anything i can say even remotely resembles, in the slightest, anything approaching engaged. lemons scumlist includes gerain and you, and it's okay for him to not vote gerain - but not ok to vote you? what the fuck even is the difference? that one is viable? if anything, in a universe where lemons is scum, why on earth would he shift from pushing gerain to you, if gerain is looking like an easier mislynch? what the fuck?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 496, humaneatingmonkey wrote:insult and acting tough aren't substitute for substance, osuka
i can't insult you any more than your play has this far

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:06 pm

In post 497, osuka wrote:if anything, in a universe where lemons is scum, why on earth would he shift from pushing gerain to you, if gerain is looking like an easier mislynch? what the fuck?
who's got a wagon when he voted, osuka?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”